Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Valentines!

+9
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
MichelleL
Kristen
ladydy
Kim
PolloLoco75
tweetie462
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

February Valentines! - Page 6 Empty Re: February Valentines!

Post by mythreesons Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Eileen-My ODS is the same way with stress...Its tough because the more stressed he gets the worse it gets and that often stresses him more...What were you on when you were preggo? They had me on Zofran. Invented by the gods I swear! I sure hope things calm down for you. Oh and I don't mind DH's snakes but I won't take care of them. The guinea pigs are my project.I'm building my herd(sounds funny doesn't it)to breed teddy guinea pigs...Just got a new sow today and she's adorable.Fits in the palm of my hand...

Michelle(mnelson80)-I posted about the sex drive stuff on the other area but I'll post it here too.I also have the mirena and for me, virtually no sex drive.I used to like sexat least once a week but we'd often have sex twice or sometimes(rarely) three times a week. Now the last time we did was 2 weeks ago...And I did have a sex drive before I had it put in.Lucas was 11 weeks old when I finally got it in.So if that hasn't changed by my next check up I may consider getting it out...

AFM: Lucas seemed to be just fine today so maybe he just had a few days where he just didn't feel great...Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts ladies!Ok now please help me come up with a valid excuse to get out of going to my MIL's on Saturday. They live 1.5 hours away and DH is supposed to drive the boys out and drop them off and bring back some more of his stuff from when he still lived at him. I really just want the day to myself with Lucas. Then DH and I were just going to watch movies and make Mexican food since the boys hate it. But she wants us to come out and spend the day and then she wants to make dinner...It's a lot of driving for one day for me and for Lucas. And DH is a scary driver so to save my sanity it means I have to drive.The BIG reason I don't want to go though is because she has a cat(I've told her many times I'm very allergic-she just laughs and says she is too) and she chain smokes in the house.Now I don't care if she smokes or has a cat, I just can't breathe when I'm there.Literally I was stuffed up and wheezy for a few days after we were there last time(she just got the cat recently)but I don't want to piss her off or hurt her feelings.I mean I know they want to see the baby too and Luc doesn't go anywhere without me...The only reason I'd even possibly consider going is because DH doesn't get much sleep and I worry about him driving back by himself.What do I do????
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:14 am

****Update on AF*** I think she has reared her ugly head finally 4 days late whew!.......HOpefully next month is normal so I don't have to stress out again...
Am up with Jeremiah right now he just downed 6 oz and is on his 2nd 6 oz bottle and has 2 oz gone.......kid was freakin out screaming bloody murder wanting more.... geez...I may have to up his bottle sizes this keeps up...I don't think he should be attempting a growth spurt right now so not sure what his deal is...

Shannon- I wish my hubby was happy with once or twice a week but he expects it everyday...even though he says it aint so it is....makes me so rawr....

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:44 am

Shannon- I take the promethazine or phenegren. Now Ia m out though so it has been kind of rough. I rarely needed it while preggo but now with the drama I got going on it is like UG!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadmommy Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:42 am

To mnelson80: OMG, I HOPE Tyler get's that messy for his first birthday!! Lol. We'll be doing chocolate, chocolate cake!! The messier, the better I say! I Jus LOVE those pictures of you're daughter. SO adorable. I'm just doing the small family get together for this year, as he gets older we'll do themes but I think his first birthday is more of a big deal for me than for him. I'll be sure to post some pics of his 1st birthday once we get to it and thanks for welcoming me!
redheadmommy
redheadmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 am

Eileen, Aubrey's appt is Mon to re-check to make sure UTI is gone and then we go from there on the next steps. I hate the thought of her having to go thru all of that. She's had a tough way to go from the beginning.

Joy, glad AF showed.

Shannon, glad Luc is feeling better. I don't blame you not wanting to go on the roadtrip. Can't you just tell DH it's Vday and you want to have dinner at home, not with MIL?
We are taking a 5 hr trip on the 20th to DH's friends in AR. I'm so dreading making Aubrey sit in the car for that long and just the thought of all the stuff I need to pack up just for 3 days. I dread her waking up in the middle of the night and being at someone else's house. I'll be worried about waking them up....EWWWWW!

Michelle80, the pictures are adorable.

AFM:Aubrey is doing GREAT! No more diarrhea and her appetite seems to be coming back full force. She's actually starting to outgrow some of her clothes.
DH an I are going out with a group of friends tonight that we use to get together with once a week. We haven't all been together since last years Superbowl before I knew I was pg. I'm so looking forward to hanging out with them.
Aubrey and I are going Vday shopping today...
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:29 am

Diana- So glad Aubrey is feeling better!!!Hopefully it was just a fluke thing and not something that recurs.I've tried telling dh I dont want to go and he knows I'm allergic to the cat and the smoke bothers my asthma but he just does the puppy dog face and pouts...

Joy- At least AF showed up.I've been very irregular since I had Lucas but it's because I'm BF'ing...

Eileen- Its too bad that it's wrong to share prescriptions(I mean I know why its wrong)because I have a whole bottle of phenergen(but its rectal) and I probably wont take it but I hate to throw it away... Wish I could help you...Hopefully once this whole CPS thing goes away you'll feel better.I would think that if they really thought your DD was in danger, she'd be gone by now...Does she have an idea yet of how serious her actions were?

AFM: It's raining here...Ok I'm not a big fan of cold but I hate when it rains in the winter because my yard is a sloppy muddy mess and I hate cleaning my dogs every time they come in...And I have a sinus headache from this crazy weather...I just want to curl back up and go take a nap...But the house unfortunately hasn't learned to clean itself and the dogs won't do my dishes so I guess I have to...Oh well.....Later e-mommas!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Oh man! Now I'm even further behind with personals!!! When this board is rockin' it's hard to keep up! LOL

Joy - My cycles have been INSANE since giving birth. I bled non stop for weeks (until November) and I've had really heavy bleeding since. Thank God it stops for a couple of weeks at a time! A few weeks ago DH and I were at the school eating lunch with Dawson and I stood up to get Brenden's bottle and I gushed everywhere. We had to leave and I had to throw out my clothes they were so nasty. I'm going to the dr next week for this...I can't take it anymore. Every time I stand up....GUSH. So nasty....sorry. As for DTD....I'm not being held to that right now. Even when I'm not bleeding hubby can only think of the gushing...he's afraid it'll get him I guess! LOL

Michelle (admin) - Those pics of your daughter are so cute!!! I love 1st birthdays!

Eileen - I really hope this CPS thing ends soon for you guys! Did you talk to your daughter? My heart just aches for you....

Kim - I can't find your last post. How are your girls? Hopefully feeling good and sleeping again!

Diana - So glad Aubrey is feeling better! It sounds like ya'll are gonna have a good night out tonight! Have fun! I went V-day shopping yesterday with both my boys....holy cow....Dawson was such a good help and I was so afraid to take them both! Silly me! There are so many cute things...of course all for girls!

Shannon - I wish my house cleaned itself! LOL And I really wish my dog would do the dishes! LOL You crack me up! I'm starting my catering back up next week and I'm hiring someone (as soon as we know about DH's job) to come in and clean ceiling fans, blinds, book shelves, windows that kinda thing. My friend has someone that only charges her $50....and she does a GREAT job. Hopefully she can fit me in every couple of weeks! You guys have really had some funky weather out there. I hope it straightens out soon so ya'll can get to feeling better!

Amy - I have no idea where your last post is. But I didn't wanna leave ya' out.....so HEY AMY!

Redheadedmommy - I'm so glad you joined our group! Your little guy is really cute! Your gonna have so much fun with his first birthday! I'll never forget Dawson's! I have a son born 9-24-09 and one who is 9 years old. It's almost like being a FTM again....I can't believe how much I'd forgotten! Thank goodness much of it comes back! LOL

AFM - We had the best night ever! Brenden woke up only at 3am for a bottle hogging and then back to sleep until 6:45! I feel more rested than I have felt in months! Night before last we got some pretty severe storms and lost power for nearly 3 hours. I didn't but 2 hours of sleep that night because all I could do while the power was out was pray for it to come back on. I was having serious hurricane Ike flashbacks. I don't think I'll EVER be able to say "oh the power is out" it's more like "OMFG! THE POWER IS OUT! WILL IT COME BACK ON IN A FEW HOURS OR A FEW WEEKS?" So traumatizing.... Anyway, yesterday Dawson was out half a day he did errands with Brenden and I. We had pizza at his favorite pizza place for lunch and just had a good day! Today is housecleaning....I didn't do ANYTHING in this house yesterday so I'm paying for it now! LOL Hope ya'll have a good Thursday!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Michelle, Here in MO we have never had something as severe as a hurricane but back in 06 we had a freak storm and it was mostly wind DH had been home from his kidney transplant less than 24hrs and our power went out for 6 days. It was also mid-July and 95+. We stayed in our basement for 2 night b/c it was cool enough down there but after that we had to get out of the house.
Thankfully I had some family that got their power back within those couple days so we camped out there for the rest of the days.

Anyway.....it does leave you shell-shocked.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:41 pm

MichelleL - glad you were able to get your errands done! I remember after DD was born - the thought of going out with 2 kids by myself freaked me out!!

Shannon - glad Luc is feeling better. I hear ya on the mud - don't have the dogs to worry about, but it takes FOREVER for our back lawn to dry out!!

Diana - glad Aubrey is feeling better!

AFM: last night was meltdown night. i completely lost it while putting Logan to bed. He was being fussy and I just had had it! Lack of sleep just finally caught up to me. I ended up putting him in his crib and having DH go in and get him to bed and then went into my room, shut the door and had a hysterical meltdown for about 10-15 minutes. It was just the final straw kinda thing.

And now Logan is up and I have to get my stuff together to go to the bank before picking up DD from pre-school.

Hope everyone has a great day!! And I hope this weather lasts -- another nice and sunny day.....
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Diana - I can not imagine being home from the hospital and not having any power. My worst fear during Ike was giving birth and bringing my baby home with no hot water or a/c. Luckily he came later...but we had only had 2 days of power when he arrived. I'm so glad ya'll had somewhere to go...even if it took a few days! We survived a few days with nothing but then some friends from Oklahoma got a generator to us so we could atleast have our fridge, fans, & lights. Thank God for loved ones!

Elise- I've had meltdowns like that! It happens. Stress and the lack of sleep can turn vicious. When do these poor little babies stop wreaking havoc on our sleep and tempers? I don't remember ANY of this with Dawson.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Holey Crapoley Ladies! Where did all of these posts come from? I had to break out the legal pad and make notes to be able to catch up on personals. So lets get this party started!

Bekah - YES I hate it when the sirens go off! We had just gotten Nate to sleep and in his crib when they went off. So we had to get him out of bed, get our 2 huge dogs and the 2 of us into a closet. So I stayed in the closet while DH went out to watch TV to see what the weather was doing. Well they just stopped after 15 minutes and that was it. I was so aggrivated. I guess we were just lucky Nate stayed asleep. That boy can pretty much sleep through anything.

readheadedmommy - WELCOME!! Hello I am Amy I am a first time mom to Nate (Nathaniel). I am also a red head and people are thinking Nate is getting the red hair too. Nate was born on 10-09-08 like several other of the babies on this board. I hear you on the day care illnesses. Nate is going through his 3rd or 4th week of being sick with something. I am hoping this round of meds clears him up for a while.

Kristen - Thanks again for the sample offers. I hope the water drinking is getting easier.

Shannon - I would just tell everyone that Luc has just gotten over pneumonia and had run a mild fever for a couple days and right now a long car trip isnt in his best interest. You guys need to stay home so he can rest and not make him susseptable to more illnesses. See - its for the baby, not you! Then DH can take and drop off the other kiddos. Oh and I hear you on the muddy dogs. Man that sucks! I have one dog that likes to make a B line straigth to my bed when he has muddy paws and jump on it and roll around in it. Little Stinker!

Joy - I am glad your cycle worked itself out. I know how anxious that makes you feel.

Michelle (mnelson) - That is a great idea. I will try and find a pic of my first birthday and see if I cant get it scanned in. Now my mom will have to know where they are. That is the first problem.

Eileen - I am sorry you are going through so much right now. That lady at work needs to back off. You are dealing with enough right now. Is your DD responding to the therapy? Hopefully you can get some good stomach meds. My tension goes straight to the neck, shoulders and back causing major headaches so I know how the stress can hurt. Hang in there girl!

Diana - I am so glad Aubry is feeling better. Getting together with friends sounds like so much fun. We are getting to do that on the 20th and its actually the first night we will be spending away from Nate because its in another city. I hope you have fun V-day shopping!

Michelle (Chayce) - I am I still the only one calling you chayce? Ha! Well a big ol HEY to you too girl! I am so glad you had a great night. Here are to many more in the future.

Whew!

AFM - Well I am officially off my BC. This is my 3rd day without it and I can say that I dont feel like I will spontaniously burst into tears. That I like. I am still a little perturbed with DH but that comes and goes I guess. Its making valentine's day shopping hard. Other than that I am getting better everyday. I have to go back to my Dr to get something different and I already have an appt for next month so I am just going to wait until then. Why go twice? Can I tell you why I dont want to do the Mirena? I am lazy and that is why. Ha! I dont want to have to go back to the Dr for them to take it out when we are ready for our next LO. I just want to be able to stop when I want not have to make a big production out of everything. I guess that way it seems more organic to me than planned. I know I am weird.
Nate is getting better. I posted about everything on the Dr Appt thread. He had his 4 mth appt. Other than that not much going on. Just busy at work. Oh and my coworker brought her new baby up for a visit yesterday. He was a cutie but she is strange as a mom and I dont know how to explain it. She kept saying that she cant wait to come back to work so she could have a vacation from the baby. She is not the most maternial person I have ever met.
Anywho, that is all for now,

Take CAre Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Amy - since the first sirens(in december) went off, we were kind of wary about packing everyone up in the bathtub for forever. we just watched the news for a bit and i went out side here and there and looked at the clouds to see if a wall cloud was forming(there was a slight one) but when they went off I was glad we didn't make a big production of things. I kinda feel like the sirens are a pain b/c they're very "boy-who-cried-wolf" to me. it's like, when there isn't an actual tornado, we get all spooked anyway, so when one actually hits it's going to kill us all... well probably not really. Mirena is not that bad, and i understand about wanting to be natural about just being like, "okay let's have a baby." and trying at it and then y'know TADA! lol but we are too lazy for other forms of contraception. But so far everything is cool with mirena, my period is short and light and no cramps! for the first time in my life I'm not all feeling like I'm gunna die from my period! lol

AFM - Joey and i are doing MUCH better. turns out i had bronchitis that developed from a cold i had a few weeks ago(go friggin figure), now my amoxicillin is really fixing me up good and I just have a cough, but now i can breathe thru my nose again! yippee! Joey's cough is almost non-existent! so now i just gotta ween him off the steroids. I am giving him 3 doses today, i will do two tomorrow, and one the next day, then none at all. He should be well just in time for DH and I to have a post valentine's day, valentine's day! lol we are going to a nice Brazilian place called Rafain(he proposed to me there) and a movie(well a movie first). His parents are going to watch joey for a few hours. hopefully we will get our tax return back soon and i can go get my hair done. instead of going to NJ like we had originally planned for DH's birthday(with our tax return mulah), we are thinking of taking a cheaper vacation to San Antonio and driving, instead of flying. and maybe going to see my best friend OMG i forgot tiffany lives down there! well anyway, gunna go call my girlfriend and talk to her about that. I can't believe I forgot about her living down there! later girls!!! Smile
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:31 pm

sorry I only skimmed because i am getting ready for company...I have made a vow to myself to really limit my internet time to a little or none on my days off...but I just wanted to mention to Joy, that our bodies change still all the time, your pill may not be right for you any more. I used to know when a pill wasn't right for me when I would have break through bleeding. Some kinds would work for a couple of years and then issues arrived. I had my best success when I was on a pill that was all one hormone for the entire pack...no different colored pills...so even though your pills worked for you before, your needs might be different now and that is why it is showing up later...give it another month or so, and if it is still giving you issues ask your Dr. to change your script.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Amy - I can't take the pill....never have been able to. Actually with my lack of fertility I never saw the need to. Now we have Brenden. LOL Anyway, I've tried Yaz since his birth and I think that's what was making me bleed to my knees. I went off two weeks ago and have had NO bleeding since. It's the longest I've gone without any. I'm not used to have to dealing with BC and since we are not having any more, DH is going to schedule a V-day.....well, he says he is.

Bekah - so glad ya'll are doing better! We go to San Antonio every year for Spring break....well, except this one because DH forgot to take vacation time (and everyone else did) and with the uncertainty of his job it just didn't seem like a good idea anyway! I hope ya'll have fun! I love Sea World!

Okay, I got back on here 1. because I'm addicted but 2. because DH called and said we should know something about his job on the 17th....like Tuesday. Our 11 year anniversary is Saturday....I hope this doesn't ruin it! I don't know what we'll do if he loses his job. He's been there 15 years and I don't even know if he knows how to find another one. If there even is another one since so many companies are scaling back their corporate aviation services to save money. I'm about to cry.....
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Michelle - I hear ya on the addiction! Smile I'm constantly checking to see if anyone has posted anything new and reading, even if I don't get a chance to post! It's horrible, but somedays this is only adult conversations I get to have during the day! Smile I saw in your post on the other thread that your DH is going for the big V. If it makes him feel better, my DH just had one and he said it wasn't that big of a deal. He just said his incision is almost completely healed and it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow since he had it done. He had to take it easy for a week (no heavy lifting), but he had it done on a Friday and was back to work on Monday.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi my name is Shannon and I'm a mommies like us addict...

LOL but seriously, if I don't post through out the day then I don't keep up. And yeah you guys are my only adult conversation most days.Plus you guys understand since you're all moms as well...Aww I love you guys(sentimental moment)... I love you
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks Elise! I don't know if he'll actually go thru with it but we HAVE to do something. Obviously I CAN get pregnant now....on my own....with out fertility treatments! So scarey as we have never ever used birth control. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and I've been on maintence meds for about 3 years....then came Brenden. I could stop taking the Metformin and my periods would cease so I wouldn't ovulate, but then my insulin resistance would spiral out of control and I would gain a ton of weight and be miserable again. I've told him no hanky panky until BC is established. I can't use the Mirena as I had an ectopic pregnancy in 1996. I think it should be up to him anyway....I've given birth under horrible circumstances TWICE now....it's his turn to annie up! Do I sound bitter???? LOL

Shannon - You crack me up! I always read but sometimes I don't have time to post after I read then it just piles up and clogs my sleep deprived brain to the point I need a pot of coffee!!! hahaha Actually, this board keeps me from losing my freakin' mind most days! *love*
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:55 am

Shannon- no unfortunately my daughter does not understnad that her lie is causing a cps investigation or anything. but we did go to a counseling session today with a new counsler to us and it went well my daughter talked alot which she normaly does not so hopefuly this will work. the counselor said the behavior is attention seeking and all goes back to self esteem and confidence and ADHD kiddos have a hard time with that so we are working on it but it was very promising. I am not suire she will ever understand the full weight of her actions unfortunately until she is older.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:54 am

Eileen - so sorry your daughter doesn't get it. Sad But it sounds like the counseling is going well!

MichelleL - you don't bitter at all to me! I told DH that if I had a section, I would get my tubes tied. I tried - they could only tie one, so he knew for almost a full year that this might be happening. And then after Logan was born, he knew it WAS happening! I gave him another option - no more DTD, but he didn't like that option! Wink

Shannon - we should start our own support group for us addicts...oh wait...we already have! That's how we got addicted in the first place!! Smile LOL

AFM: Last night was one of the better nights - thankfully I think i figured out what part of Logan's problem has been the last couple of days. He apparently doesn't like his formula too cold. Since we started him on food, I have pre-made the formula and kept it in the fridge. During the day, I would pour that into the bottle instead of making fresh. Yesterday, I made fresh all day and he didn't have a problem. Mr. Picky my little one is! Now I just have to figure out timing for lunch for him. He has dinner, this past week I started with breakfast, so next week I want to start with lunch. The only problem is the timing. Sat and Sun aren't the problem - during the week is...4 out of the 5 days I have to leave the house at 12:05ish to go pick up DD. On Tuesdays, we then don't get back home until after 2pm because DD has speech therapy right after school. And now that I'm thinking this thru, this week is probably not the week to start since ODS is off on Mon and Tues for vacation and DD is off the whole week! Poor kid will probably end up getting fed in the car most days! That's the life of #3!

Ok - I found a recipe for dinner tonight, so I should really get off the computer since Logan did not fall asleep in the swing like I was hoping. I should probably also have some breakfast.....although at this point it's almost lunchtime! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:55 am

Hi Everyone!

I am also a mommieslikeus addict. I am here sometimes every 10 minutes checking to see if anyone posted anything. I am kind of REALLY A.D.D. and its like my little break. So yes I think I need to become a member of that club too.

I am sorry if I am not making much sense today I once agian got 3 hours sleep last night. Nate just is so miserable with his ear infections and congestion. The only way he could sleep was to be almost completely upright on my shoulder while I sat in the glider. If I layed him down it was all over. That and he threw up twice this morning. Once all over DH and once all over me as I was about to walk out the door. So then I had to go find another outfit to wear. That is not an easy thing to do! Today I am so tired and miserable. I didnt want to come to work but alas I had to.
We also had to stop swaddling him and start using a sleep sack because he can now roll over both front to back and back to front. One night I caught him on his tummy with his face in his blanket. So goodbye blanket. I just need to find a sleep sack with sleeves. His hands and face get cold and he used to have a blanket wrapped around him. That and I think we are going to look for a humidifier this weekend. Hopefully all this will get him cleared up. Ugh I just need a nap.

I will stop rambling for now. I will be checking in though - A LOT! LOL!
I guess that is it for now.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:02 pm

I'm an addict too. Sometimes I don't post much because I don't want to be a Debbie Downer.. LOL Also by the time I read everything my boss is peeping over my shoulder and I can't. LAME.

I have plent of adult conversations since I'm at work, but I hardly ever get to talk to my IRL friends, so yall take their place. hehe In fact I've jokes about starting a board for them just so I would get to talk to them.. oh yeah.. big dork here.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Amy- I think babies r us...and maybe even walmart have them with sleeves...all of mine have sleeves expect one. I love those freaking things and couldn't live with out them...I let Landree have her comforter in her crib but she alway wiggles way above it, So I know the blanket sleeper, with Jammies underneath keeps her nice and toasty.

Elise- Landree is the same way...she will actually refuse her bottle if it isn't warm. With McKenna we used bottled water and premade and stuck it in the fridge and heated it up with the bottle warmer...kid number two gets warm water out of the faucet...LOL, but sometimes it is a pain because if we are out and about and I make a bottle with bottled water (I won't use water from anyplace other than our house and families) she won't drink much because it isn't warm.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:56 pm

I've noticed that Dominic will drink breast milk cold, and formula at room temp.. but not formula cold and he really doesn't like the store bought pre-mixed formula..double that, if it's cold. What's the deal? Razz
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Lucas won't drink a bottle of breastmilk if it's cold but he will drink formula cold(the few times I tried it with him forever ago).ODS would only drink his formula warm but DS#2 never cared.We started him on room temp bottles from the beginning and he was A-ok with them.

Ok please tell me I'm not a bad mom...I know this is stupid but I just started Lucas last week on foods.He HATES rice and oatmeal, but yesterday we tried sweet potatoes and he LOVES them. I guess I feel like I should've waited until he was 6 months or older because of breastfeeding...So I'm feeling like a bad mom because I'm giving him solid foods.And no I haven't made my own like I planned although I still am planning on it but I need to get storage containers(Will order them through One Step Ahead Diana!)before I start...Is that stupid or what?! I'm so glad it's friday.Tomorrow my kids will be leaving to go to DH's parents for most of the week. I will get to spend some quality time with Lucas and maybe do some reading.DH is taking Monday off(supposedly) so that we can have a long weekend since we won't be home most of tomorrow. My MIL called me and suckered me into coming out with everyone...Grrr I hate that!Ok gotta go, Lucas just woke up and he's doing the "Hey you abandoned me and this sucks cry."

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 pm

I wouldn't feel bad. Dominic doesn't like the ceral either. I also found out he doesn't like squash. But he's A-Ok with the sweet potatoes. Although he's not that excited about it really. I think he would rather just have bottles.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next