Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so excited

+4
tweetie462
mythreesons
mnelson80
Kim
8 posters

Go down

I'm so excited Empty I'm so excited

Post by Kim Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:24 pm

right now the girls room is done in a classic winnie the pooh theme...McKenna's gender was a surprise and with Landree we didn't find out until later what we were having...but now since we have two little girls and we have decided we are going to stay put for the next few years, we are redoing their room all girly...I am going with my mom and brother and the girls to go visit with our family in MI in April so DH is taking the week off to paint and redo their room. I just ordered their bedding and was so excited, I wanted to share.

here are the links to the sets...
toddler set
http://www.beyond-bedding.com/dragonfly-pink-kids-toddler-bedding-set.html

crib set
http://www.beyond-bedding.com/designer-dragonfly-crib-baby-bedding-9pc-nursery-set.html

the crib set is a little pricey but it comes with so much! We are going to do aa pink on the bottom under the chair rail and a pearlesant white or pink on the top...stencil some dragonflies and stencil sisters with their names underneath....I will be sure to take pictures and share when we are done.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

I'm so excited Empty Re: I'm so excited

Post by mnelson80 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Aww.. so cute! And the sale Price on McKenna's is soo good you might as well go for the Crib set. You can't really beat that. Does McKenna know yet? Is she excited?
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 pm

No...it is going to be a surprise when we get back...and my Aunt decided she wanted to buy the toddler set and the lamp so all we paid for is the crib set...thank you uncle sam for the tax return!!! But I couldn't believe the crib set came with curtain valances, a diaper stacker and a toy thing...on top of the normal crib stuff, so really it wasn't a bad price, especially compared to the original price.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Kim-I love that set!!! I have the blue set for Luc's room!!!It's actually a great price considering all that it comes with!!!If we'd had a girl, we would've done the pink set like you got!!!I'm so excited for you!!!Take pics when its done!!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm

too cute!!! make sure you post pics afterwards!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:38 pm

That is going to look great Kim!
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Kim - How exciting! I love decorating and when you can totally transform somehting as a surprise - that is awesome! I love the dragonflies. I cant wait to see the pictures!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Kim, that is just way toooo cute! McKenna is going to be so happy when she sees her new room!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:50 am

Where in Michigan does your family live Kim? I live in a small town like 60 miles north of Detroit..its called Yale...It like east and slight north from Port Huron... Just curious is all
Also that set looks very nice I am sure McKenna will just love the finished project..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Joy, in DeWitt, which is right out side of Lansing and East Lansing...My mom grew up there and then they moved here for a bit, she decided to stay when the rest of them went back...I lived there for 4 years while going to Michigan State...I could move there as my Grandma own's a lot of land...but the freaking winters are way to cold...way worse than here...LOL.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Kim, that is going to look great, can't wait to see the pictures. What a great surprise for McKenna
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Oh cool.Lansing is like 2 2 1/2 hr drive from me....yeah the winters suck...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down