Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously!

+4
Kim
MichelleL
tweetie462
PolloLoco75
8 posters

Go down

Seriously! Empty Seriously!

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok so I had to go and buy a couple pair of jeans at lunch. I only have 2 pair and one is a maternity pair and the other is missing the button. So ok new jeans needed. I only bought 2 pair but I am depressed that these are the largest jeans I have ever had to buy. Its funny because I can pretty much wear the same tops as I used to but not the bottoms. Nate did a job on my hips! So I am so bummed about that and as I am leaving the store I get into my car and when I start it up "Fat Bottom Girls" is blaring at me from the radio. I dont think I could feel more beat down.

I had no where else to express this so I just thought I would share.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Seriously! Empty Re: Seriously!

Post by tweetie462 Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:58 pm

you are not alone!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Amy - do NOT feel down! I have felt so different in my tummy since having Brenden....almost like a freakin' marshmallow. I didn't feel that way after Dawson. A c-section is the culprit. I had no idea I needed to bind myself after the section and now my gut just hangs there! I weigh less now than I did BEFORE I got pregnant and NONE of my jeans or capris fit me. Even the stretchy ones don't fit.....I'm not even gonna talk about all my Levis that are now just sitting in my closet. I also wanna tell you that I only gained 21lbs total for the pregnancy. Everything stretches out during the pregnancy and then when they take the baby by c-section you lose that muscle control. The stomach muscles are damaged and can not just tighten back up since they have been cut. I have a friend who is a skinny minny and she had this problem with her c-section and I swear she doesn't have an ounce of fat on her but her belly would jiggle. Anyway, know that it is not your fault....there has to be some way to get rid of it but right now I just don't know what that is. I just wanted to let you know that I'm right there with you!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:23 pm

I am with Michelle on this...with both my girls after my c-sections I have weighed less but have a lot more, all in my midsection and down...it is more than a muffin top, it is just plain sucks.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Well crap I didn't have a c-section so I can't even say that...I have lost a total of about 50lbs between my pregnancy and having Lucas but am stuck at 250lbs right now...Everything feels saggy and droopy but yet here I sit at my computer typing away and eating girl scout cookies... Rolling Eyes
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Well that makes some sense with the c section. My Dr even asked me if he put me in a binder when he was done with surgury and he hadnt. When I told him no he hadnt he looked perplexed and just responded with "Huh?". If I had known I would have gone out and gotten me a binder. I am only 10 lbs over my pre preg weight but I am 2 whole sizes bigger in pants. I am working on losing the 10 lbs (plus more of course) but I think the BC I was on prevented weight loss some what. So I have stopped taking it and feel tons better and now I am going to have to start working out at 5AM because that is all the available time I have. Ugh the thought of waking up a 1/2 hour earlier to work out sucks! I guess you do what you have to do!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Amy i am exactly in teh same boat, i am 10 pounds heavier and 2 sizes bigger. i gained 55 pounds and was at 320 at teh heaviest, now i am at 270 and was at 260 pre preg. i was a 22 and now am a 26, my shirts don't fit me thoguh, i am a size bigger in teh boobs and in general. it beats me down bad and i don't want to contribute to the beat down or anythign but it sucks. i am working out every weekeday morning on my way home from work, it is hard to do but i have been at it now for 3 weeks and am feeling good, losing weight. you will ahte it but when you start losing and you get used to it you will feel better, i actually don't feel right when i don't work out now...lol
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:04 pm

I totally am with you all on the tummys and other areas being out of whack after baby and I didnt have a c section either...it does suck and I am hoping I can hit the pavement this summer and lose some serious weight..

Shannon- I love girl scout cookies esp the peanut butter ones and also the samoas.. I have tried the Edy ice cream girl scout cookies edition the peanut butter ones taste good that way too not so much do the samoas though... I need to go get some good food though my stomach is calling for food and all I can seem to talk of is bad foods....they are oh so good though..

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadmommy Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:43 am

I also had a c section but I getting actual tone back in my stomach. I go to the gym and I told my trainer my dilema about the sagginess of the belly and he gave mean exercise to do that works out the bottom abs, not the tops ones. All of the crunches that people do on the floor or on machines only work out the tops abs and do nothing for the bottoms, so you ladies can try this. . You lay on your back on the floor, on a mat or a blanket. Brace you're hands, palm down under your butt then lift you're legs straight up and then lower them back down, but don't touch the ground with you're feet and then lift em back up again. It's really tough and when I first started I could only do like 2, but now I do 45 of them. And I am also around 250 lbs now, but I can do them. I am actually one size smaller now in my pants than before I got pregnant, so it really does work well. It'll take about 4 to 8 weeks to really notice the difference. Oh, and if you can't do it straight legged at first, you can do it a little different by laying on you're back, palms flat on the floor braced under you're butt, but then instead of lifting you're legs straight up, you bend them and then lift em up. Just a tip! Smile
redheadmommy
redheadmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 am

Amy- I am right here with you! It is so frustrating! I feel like I wear the same outfits every week just because I don't want to buy new ones until I get down some more. I hope something can be done because my lower half feels huge!!!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 pm

So I went to the Avenue today to get a couple of shirts since I think Lane Bryants clothes suck right now and I found some underwear that "hold you in". They are on sale for 4/$28, which I thought was outrageous, but man are they comfortable and they really help hold that pooch in! They had high thigh, brief, and shorts. Just thought I'd pass on my find for all us stretched out momma's! ;-)
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:29 am

lol well Michelle I think I have way too much that needs to be held in and would take more than undies to do the trick but ty for thinking of us here. I have a few of undies that are to nip n tuck it away a bit but my belly does not work well with those if anything it just makes my belly look worse and my butt horrible....lol I need to do a post baby pic sometime..

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm

I'm with joy I got way too much too!...lol but thanks for the thought, when I do get down enough I will use them for sure!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:47 pm

I've got a lot of ooie gooey there myself! They don't make your stomach flat just hold your guts in. I've felt like my guts were in the floor since my c-section. My capris that haven't fit since having Brenden now fit pretty well. I was stretched out after my vaginal birth with Dawson but NOTHING like I have been since my c-section with Brenden.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:33 am

I need a suckey inney thingey that goes from under the boobs down to the knees. Having a C-Section made my butt bigger as well as my thighs and tummy and upper arms and face .... Surprised
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 am

Hmmm wondering if they have a full body sucky inney thing? The only close to normal size parts of my body is my head hands and feet...Those are big too but not as much so as the rest of my body....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum