Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Lions and Lambs

+9
jessijennings
ladydy
Kristen
PolloLoco75
MichelleL
rocknrollmommy616
tweetie462
Kim
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

March Lions and Lambs - Page 11 Empty Re: March Lions and Lambs

Post by tweetie462 Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Shannon - what a week! no wonder you weren't posting!

MichelleL - good for you! you can only do what you can do!

Kim - good luck packing! i have to do that soon too - we're off to chicago next week

Amy - glad Nate is feeling better - it stinks when you're not feeling well! have some chicken soup - it really works!

Diana - sorry to hear Aubrey is still having problems - i'm with Michelle - talk to your pedi so they know what you want and can help you get it! remember - you are the best advocate for your child!

AFM: Logan's feeling better - found out yesterday at the dr's that his ear is a little red, probably from the cold he had and also he might have had a small ear infection, which after the appt I'm thinking and the lightbulb goes off in my brain - DUH! no wonder he would only sleep on me Friday night! Never made the connection! Rayna started the new program today her "other school" we're calling it - drop off was okay - i got her all psyched up...hopefully it will last and she will get what she needs! Not much else going on here...DH is still job hunting. He's applied for a lot of jobs, but has gotten very few responses back - positive or negatives - so who knows!?!?

oh crap - logan's up....this kid is never going to nap the way things are going these days!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 pm

Shannon- That totally stinks about your weekend....Hopefully you will have a great weekend sometime soon to make up for it..

Michelle- WOW......the nerve of dh sometimes...I hate it when their expectations far exceed what is humanly possible...I hope getting into therapy will help you I know it must be so overwhelming and stressful on your end....

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:15 am

hey girls quick update

I called my therapist today and she told me she wanted me to take joey for walks 3 times a day, similar to like I would if I still had my dog (unfortunately my dog just roamed around for a bit and came back in, so it's really not like it would be with my dog lol). She also scheduled me to come in Next Monday at 4 with Cory. We are going to try to call his step mom and see if she will watch joey b/c this therapy is MUCH needed. Then see if we can't make a night of it and go out to eat or something, and see a movie, then go back to get joey. His step mom loves joey so I'm fairly certain she will agree, since she works from home a lot. But... here's hoping.

Also, I got into it with my dad the other day over some stupid crap i wrote on facebook(which was my bad actually). I finally told me that him not really taking any interest in me or my life really screwed me up and it took a lot of therapy to get me to stop dating guys like him, overweight and didn't pay attention to me. He finally wrote back today saying he felt really horrible about all of it and that he actually cried about it and apologized for being a bad dad. But now he wants to have more of a relationship with me again. I really hope he meant all that. We'll see. Well, joey needs to go to sleep so I will hopefully get on again soon to chat. Bye girls!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Bekah good luck with hte babysitter and the therepist! and good for you taking initiative!!!I compltely understnad. My daughter and I are going to some family counseling with a christian counselor and it is doing wonders, she is making me realize how my relationship and all it's dysfunctions with my mom is coloring my and my daughters relationship. very interesting stuff. Ofcourse it doesn't help that I was jsut feeling depressed but hte medicine my doctor gave me is helping with that.

AFM I had a great anniversary went to PF Changs and hubby got me some beautiful opal earings with diamonds on them very pretty. He sure is mr jewlery lately but I don't mind. Also I can't remember if i mentioned it but I am back into tmy old apnts prior top pregnancy!!! yeah they are a little tight but I am there damn it...lol so now since it has been like 5 weeks of not working out but I am maintainning hte waist jsut ahd so much school work and kiddos going to teh doctors I ahven't had much time to work out. but I am back on teh band wagon here soon. I want to loose more and more. I am jsut so overweight it is weighing on me and I am feeling depressed because of it and it makes me feel better when hubby notices I am losing weight.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Bekah-Wow! Good for you for telling your dad how his behavior towards you growing up has made you feel and caused you to make some bad choices. That is an awesome step forward. I think why your therapist has you doing that with Joey is to kinda have you bond with Joey a bit more..You know kinda how closely bonded you were with your dog... I mean obviously Joey and you have bonded anyways because you gave him life and are his mother but maybe she is thinking that that will help you to bond closer to him in another way other than the fact that you are his mother. I dunno.. I can't think of how to explain it all out so thats just a rough summary...

Eileen- Way to go girl on fitting into old jeans Very Happy ...doesn't it feel so awesome!!! Who cares if they are tight you are into them and that counts as them fitting..Keep up the great work.. I hope to lose some when it finally decides to warm up here in Michigan.. I have a post pregnancy pic to post finally...although I have gained back a few lbs from what I lost after having Jeremiah... I am a bit self conscience about posting as without my preggie belly all my lumps and rolls are visible...But I will probably post it maybe later tonight..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11