Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC flipped the switch!

+2
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
6 posters

Go down

BBC flipped the switch! Empty BBC flipped the switch!

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:42 am

Well I was just doing my morning "rounds" to all the sites I go to and it looks like BBC pulled the switch and everyone has flipped over to the new BBC. Yeah, I hate it. Its a bummer because I have my personal posts ready and no place to put them. I dont even think all of our Oct. Mommies are over here yet... Or if the rest of them are coming. Its so sad. No Why do people have to go and mess with a good thing? If it aint broke Dont fix it! Ok enough of my morning rant....ONE thing I am really going to miss from the orignal site... spell check. I am the worst speller now everyone will know my shame. Embarassed

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

BBC flipped the switch! Empty Re: BBC flipped the switch!

Post by eileen bauer Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 am

I am with you on teh spell check! I dyslexic type such as typing teh and adn all teh time. Ohwell you all konw what I mean!...lol
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:14 pm

I'm the same way with spell check.. i really just can't spell. Never been good at it. I think some of the old links are still working, but I imagine it's only a matter of time till them cut them off completely. Sad
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:58 pm

I haven't been over there yet...but yesterday the only way I could get to the old boards was from clicking on my boards...and not from the first profile window with the list of my birthclubs and so forth.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:05 pm

So here i am trying to avoid work and no place to go and nothing I can think of to do. I used to brows BBC all the time and just look at stuff. Now that its not available I feel like something is missing. Ha-rumph. I am pouting now.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:35 pm

oh, well hey, Amy I have a post for you! I am still posting on the board hehehe.. i had it bookmarked, so it doesn't kick me off buahahahaha

Amy - don't buy new curtains!!! How long have you had them? If it's less than 30 days from the purchase, you can take them to target and they can look up your receipt. BUT also, you could go up there and exchange them and say a friend bought them for you and didnt give a gift receipt. They will exchange it as long as its not over $35(you'll need you Driver's license). I had this problem like 2 weeks ago. A friend of mine bought me bedding for my shower, but my mom bought me the bedding I actually registered for! So, I had to take her stuff back, but she forgot to give me the receipt. 2 things I could return without a receipt, but the big part of the bedding was like 70 bucks! So I got my friend to give me the gift receipt and returned it and now I have this pretty little target gift card i get to use for baby needs and things! woohoo! Anyways, yeah we need to get together. Maybe next week we can hang out? Find a meeting place? It would have been nice to meet up while it was all nice and breezy these past few days. Then maybe we could've hung out outisde. Anyways, glad this hot weather is pretty much over, aren't you?

AFM - Just trying to stick it out til this kiddo is born. Nothin else really new I guess. But you know what they say, no news is good news, right? Well I hope all you ladies had a good day today. See yall later!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:04 pm

hummh.. I can still post over there..
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:36 pm

you can still post...just not from your "home" page...to you have to get to the boards by clicking my boards and then click on them from there. If you click on your birth boards from that home page it will take you directly to the new site...but if you click on your birth board, ie the October 2008 board from the my boards page you will still get to the old boards...for now.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Oh, I've always had it bookmarked on my quick tab thing. I use firefox so its like one click away! lol
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:34 pm

me too Jessi! I've never had a problem getting to it. BTW, doesn't firefox just RULE?!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:29 am

yeah, when I got married my husband was like what did i marry tech support? Because I converted him to Firefox and trillion before we even got a bed in our house. But I've finally got him able to repair his own computer ... not that he needs to we have four >.<. I'm converting his gaming rig into a server and a pc for my parents for Christmas hes probably going to cry.. but that glow from the led lights alone is probably going to attract the baby..
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:05 am

I have the direct link to the psp oct 2008 board on bbc if you need or want to go back and check what is said there its still the way it was for now until they delete it forever or make it to where it redirects also

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?msg=9434.480&nav=messages&webtag=bcus8404

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum