Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buggers!

+6
Kim
nursejessicadavis
MichelleL
ladydy
tweetie462
PolloLoco75
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

June Buggers! - Page 4 Empty Re: June Buggers!

Post by Kristen Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Hey Ladies,
Thought I'd pop in why the kids are in gym class. Although I really should be cleaning the disaster I call my desk!

Diana- I'm so glad Aubrey is doing so well! What a trooper! I'm so sick of the rain too!!

Jessica- I wish I could be as brave as you about table foods. I've got to start doing better. Maddie loves reg. food, but I'm a nervous wreck of her eating it. I'm petrified of her choking! Hope Chloe is feeling better!

Michelle-I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time healing up! I hope they get things fixed for you!

Joy- Glad the operation went well and Elijah is doing better. Yay for no more snoring.

Amy- I know what you mean about being wiped out! Those two trips to Michigan really wiped me out I just can't seem to catch up on anything!

Elise- That's awesome Rayna will be at the Magnet School! I bet you'll love it there and her too!!

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone.
Well, I'm beat today. Maddie's alarm went off in her room yesterday (the monitor alarm) we went running in and she was laying at the edge of the crib, wide awake. I think she was just off where the sensors are. It happened last week and I'm wondering if it's time to finally stop the alarm. Amy- I think you have the same alarm, do you still keep that part on? Or can you not turn them off? So anyways, we pulled her into bed with us because it had freaked us out. But she tossed and turned and kept turning sideways, it was so uncomfortable. Finally at 3:45 I put her back in her crib. Then she woke up at 6:20 and threw my whole morning off. So it was a lovely start to the day. Other wise not much else new.

Have a great day!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 am

Happy Friday Ladies!

Jessica - I really wouldnt call it a pregnancy scare. It was just a fleeting thoght because I was so tired. I am on Balziva pills. They seem to be working great with out the psycho side effects the Yaz had.
So the pulling up has started with Ms. Chloe. Nate hasnt pulled up yet but if you put him in a standing position he will lean on whats around to keep him up. We lowered his crib a few weeks ago because he was getting up on his hands and knees and we knew that pulling up was next. I swear they are growing up too fast already!

MichelleL- OMG! You poor thing! I swear if I didnt have to work and junk I would drive down there and help take care of Brenden until you healed. Did the Dr say anything about maybe a pillow between you and the crib rail while putting him in or anything? Geez Louise!

Oh, and that has got to be the most precious thing about Dawson making something for Aubrey! It made my heart melt. He is a great kid that one!

Joy - Nate does the patty cake thing too but he likes to slap someone elses hand while he does it. I am glad Elija is healing. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

Kristen - Yes we turned off the alarm and now only use it for sound. After Nate really started moving a lot like rolling and spinning in his sleep he would get to where the sensor couldnt read him a lot. We were woken up by that alarm so many times that we were just like OK Sound ONLY. It has worked out really well since. I was nervous at first but you can still hear him on the monitor and that thing goes really loud so its like you can almost hear him breathing. Also, if you take him out of the crib and forget to turn the monitor off the alamr doesnt go off either. That part was soo aggrivating.

Diana - I hope the rain clears up for your walk this weekend! How is Ms. Aubrey today?

Shannon - How you doing?

All the other ladies in the hiz-ouse - I hope you and your babies are doing wonderfully.

AFM - Well we have had 2 days of crazy storms around here. Tons of rain, really high winds etc. It looks like it has stopped now. There were so many downed trees and flooded streets I swear my car swam me to work yesterday. So many people in the area are still with out power. Ours only went out for like 10 minutes. We were really lucky on that one. Our dead tree survived. That was someone telling us that we were lucky this time and next time we may not be so lucky so get that darn thing removed. We are going to wait a couple of days so the tree doctor isnt swamped and can come out and remove it. I need t take pictures of before and after. Its going to look so different out front. Anyway I guess that is all for now. I should get going and get to work.

Take Care ladies and if I dont get back here I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am

morning ladies,

Jessica, I've lived out of the city and in the city and it's definitely a huge difference. Me personally I am a city girl. We live just outside city limits b/c of the school district but we're 10 mins from downtown. I wish we could live in the city. Although I love my simple 'normal' life I also love only being minutes from the eclecticity (is that a word??) of the city.

Kristen, I'm the same way about table foods. I want to let her try them so badly especially since she's such a poor eater but I'm paranoid. She doesn't have any teeth and it scares me. I did saute fresh green beans last night so i gave her a whole bean to chew on and she tore it up!!!!

Amy, Well we have a beautiful day today only a high of 80 and no rain. They are calling for isolated storms tomorrow but hopefully they'll hold off for our walk. Then next week right to summer....90's!! I guess I should be careful what I wish for, huh???
We've had some wicked storms too glad your tree survived it. Didn't you say it was going to be some ungodly amount to remove it? We had one that had to come down a couple years ago but thankfully DH had a couple friends that came over and had it down and cut up in like 2 hrs. It only cost us lunch & beer.

Michelle, hope u'r doing better today and everyday....
Please make sure there is a return address for Dawson. He's so thoughtful.

AFM:Well I'm not sure what is going on with Aubrey. She's fine but she will not sleep ever since the hospital. During the day she'll take about 2 - 30min naps and at night she wakes up about every 2 hrs crying. Sometimes she's hungry sometimes not. It's almost like she freaks out worried she's alone but I don't get it b/c she was never alone at the hospital.
During the day though she's in a great mood her usually smiling self. She may be able to live on air but momma's wearing thin. DH is working f/t and going to school 4 nights/week so I hate to ask him to get up with her. He feels bad and wants to help but I always hear her first so I just get up.
I'm sure eventually she'll get back to her old ways....I just hope I don't drop in exhaustion before then. Thankfully DH will take over for the weekend.

All mommas, have a great weekend!!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Ladies.

Kristen- It’s not really being brave, it’s more, she’s hungry, feed her now! Lol. Whenever and whatever we are eating she wants it! The only thing she ever got choked on was when she first started eating those puffs she put too many in her mouth at one time.

Amy- I’m glad you are doing better with these BC. She was doing the whole rolling over and pressing her face up against the rails, then boom up she goes! Lol. They are growing up way too quick.

Diana- it will be a change that’s for sure! We drive over 20 mins now to get to a store that sells more than gas! Also I wanted to mention that Chloe doesn’t have any teeth either, I was reading in one of those baby books and they said that they chew with their gums until they are over a year old. The teeth are just for biting now. She will tear food apart with her gums and eat it just like there were teeth in there. You can hear her crunching food with her gums. I know Aubrey has the belly issues, maybe when everything straightens out she can start munching on some things. Hopefully her sleep will get better as well!! I know that’s hard on you and her.

AFM- Well Miss Chloe has an ear infection. This is the first time she has ever been sick with anything, besides fevers with her shots. Which is a change from DS because he was sick all the time as a baby with the two belly surgeries then the ear infections. He had tubes put in at a year old. She has such a runny nose and cough. She’s miserable and clingy. When the doc looked into her ear she about had a nervous breakdown. So we are on some wonderful amoxicillin. She weighed all of 15pounds 14ounces today. She needs to grow! Lol. Oh and this was our first trip to the new doc and I liked it so much better. The whole place is designed for kids and they were friendly and quick about everything. So that makes me feel a million times better. He was very thorough with everything too. So that was a change and nice!

Hope ya’ll have a good weekend. No plans here. Just planning on hanging out!
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

http://www.myspace.com/fairybitch4life

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Diana - maybe she's just used to people being there all the time so she's waking up and getting upset because she's alone? just a thought! but I'm glad she's doing okay otherwise!

I did read everything, my brain is just too tired to remember anything else! Sorry ladies!

AFM: my dad had his surgery today - it was supposed to be first thing this morning but it was closer to 11:30 before he actually went in. my mom said the surgery went as planned and he's spending the weekend in the hospital. one less thing to worry about!

my poor little girl can't catch a break! on monday, she got hit in the face with the cover to the sandtable at school, on wed she fell off the monkey bars and this afternoon she got stung by a bee at home! i was kinda scared because this was her first sting and the area around it was all red, so i called the drs office and spoke with a nurse who said that that was normal and to watch for abnormal swelling or problems breathing or talking. i put ice on it for her and within an hour it was no longer red and when she went to bed, you couldn't even tell where it was! thank goodness!

tomorrow i'm going to try to take a bunch of stuff to the consignment store so it's out of my house and then we have jeremy's last baseball game of the season. hopefully, it won't rain tomorrow - my backyard is turning into swampland from all this rain! and that means the grass will never get mowed because the back is too wet for the tractor to come out of the shed which is in the backyard!

hope everyone has a great weekend!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:22 am

Holy posts! So much going on ladies!

Michelle- I am so sorry I can't believe how much you are suffering. I am so sorry hopefully your mom can be of some help!

Elise- yeah for the school, boo for the 3 bad things at least all three are over things always happen in threes.

Nurse Jessica- I swear chloe is light years ahead of my daniel! he has teeth but he is not even crawling let along pulling up he still sits in his saucer most fo the time. or jumparoo.

Diana so sorry about aubreys lack of napping, is she still on medication that could be causing it?

Amy- have had crazy storms in Austin as well we had a tornado by my house! It was scary. But now it is back to the 110 degrees humid as hell weather of texas summer…lol

Joy- Glad the operation went well!

I know I forgot some of you sorry!

I am working my butt off tonight at work but that’s okay gonna sleep it all off today. Normally I watch the kiddos Saturday but hubby is not going to work overtime so I can sleep. Nothing to really report except same old stuff. I am really enjoying the freedom to sleep until 2 and get up and go work out, then come home and clean and do school work. The schedule is working for me quite well. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend, I think we will go to the pool today. Sunday I am having a group of female officers I work with coming over to just hang out and BBQ so that will be nice.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 am

Joy - Is Elijah back to his normal self yet??

Kristen - Definately sounds like time to turn that alarm off!! Dawson had an apnea monitor and I was so glad when we got rid of that thing....all it did was go off and scare the bejeses out of us! I have a video monitor (Target $100) and I love it. The picture quality is GOOD and I can just turn the screen off and listen during the night.

Amy - My sister was driving thru that crazy storm to pick my mom in Tulsa the other day! She called me hysterical.....she thought she was going to get pulled up by a tornado! They even hit a massive one on the say back! Good luck getting the tree removed! That always makes me a nervous wreck....

Diana - I hope Aubrey's sleep issues straighten out soon! Brenden gets like that and then a little white tooth barely pops thru and he's back to himself. Maybe that's what's going on??? About the regular food - a baby doesn't get back "chewing" teeth until well over a year so they chew with their gums. Doesn't seems like they can do much damage but they REALLY can! Brenden stole one of Dawson's chicken taquito's the other day and had it eaten before I could get it back....and it was a crunchy corn tortilla one. LOL! Geesh, after writing that out I hope it was you talking about real food and choking....now I"m second guessing my memory! ;-) Anyway, now there is glitter involved in Dawson's project for Aubrey but I'll let you know when he mails it. It started out a picture....now it's a "project"....his words not mine! LOL!

Jessica - So glad you found a new doctor - I need to follow in your footsteps - and that you like the office! 15lbs? That means Brenden weighs twice as much....I can barely carry that dude.

Elise - Poor Rayna! She just can't catch a break can she? I hope that works itself out PRONTO!

Hey to everyone that I missed!

AFM - I am doing sooooooo much better! And I am taking Jessica's advice and finding new doctor. After I read what she wrote aobut this wouldn't be happening if the doctor did the closures right it dawned on me that this isn't my body rejecting being closed up! The steri-strips she put on Tuesday fell off Wednesday......come on! Anyway, when my mom got here she redid the steri strips and I've been taking care of my belly button (since that's the one I can see) and now everything is healing nicely. I'm even feeling much pain and down to taking Ibuprofen for it! :-) Thank you all for your thoughts and encouragement thru this! What an ordeal! Geesh! My mom is watching the boys this afternoon so Tony and I can go to the mall and get him some jeans and eat lunch together before he leaves tomorrow. My mom has NEVER offered to babysit so this is quite the treat! Things have actually been pretty good since she got here. I think she is more thankful that my sister and I have taken care of everything. I mean she arrived with $4 in her pocket. Yesterday I helped her get her utilities shut off, applied for unemployment, got her a new checking account, went to Tmobile and got her a cell phone, and today she's getting her hair cut and colored. When I gave her some spending money she cried. She's like "you girls have been so good to me" and I nearly fell over. I mean she's getting up there in years and she's so tired and worn down from working two jobs the last 30 years to take care of 4 kids with a dead beat x-husband.....I'm not doing anything for her that she hasn't done for me a hundred times over. It's funny because she thinks she's hot shit walking around my house talking on that cell phone....LMAO! Anyway, between the surgery, Tony leaving (tomorrow), and my mom losing everything it has been a rough week! Thanks for letting me vent! Have a great weekend emomma's!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi Ladies.

Eileen- Maybe you should try the walker. That’s what has Chloe moving. She is just on the go constantly! The walker worked with my DS too. He was pulling up by this time and then walked by 10 ½-11 months. She loves just being able to go everywhere. Hope your BBQ goes good.

Michelle- I’m glad you are finding a new doc. Something just doesn’t seem right that you are having that many problems with everything she does. At least maybe just get a second opinion. Maybe from a general surgeon. They know all about the healing process after surgery.
I’m so happy your mom is helping you out. You need it so you can heal!
Chloe is just a runt. She eats all the time, I don’t know how she doesn’t gain anything.

AFM- Chloe had a miserable night. She can’t sleep because her nose is running. So as soon as the motrin wears off, she is dying in pain with her ear. Then I am sucking her nose out with the bulb syringe all the time. She is just not happy. She was feeling a little better this morning. She took my biscuits from me and ate them. I was eating the grands flaky kind. She came up wanting them. So I took the top and bottom off and ahs ate the inside. She was pulling it apart and chowing down! Right now she is trying to pull up on the coffee table and play with the stuff on the table at the same time, and is getting frustrated.
In other kid news. This baby is balled up in my ribs and I wish she would move!!!! Lol

Hope ya’ll are having good weekend.
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey Mommas! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...I'm just worn out and not really in a good place...Lucas has been moved to his crib at night and sleeps from about 9pm to 6:30am most days...The crib is in my room so the next step is moving him in to his own room...Lucas has started pulling up on everything.Last Saturday was the first time he pulled up in his crib and now he pulls up on everything.He's also started taking steps holding on to everything...Thats the newest of everything here.DH still hasn't looked for a job.Hasn't even tried...I don't know anything about the job that I applied for.Won't know until the 30th if I get to go to their open house which is for candidates they're interested in.Then the folowing week they will have presentations and the following week is job offers...So it will be July 15-20th before I know anything.We go to court for the bankruptcy on the 20th...I'm stressing really hard about everything right now...I just need a day off by myself with no one around, but it won't happen...Gotta go since I'm the only one that seems to hear Lucas crying....
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:58 am

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around...I have been trying to stay off the computer on my days off, and it has been working out well. I had Fri, Sat and Sun off, so today I am working my double shift. Of course it rained pretty much all weekend...as it has been for the last month or so in New England...I am beinging to feel like we live in Seattle. The weather is starting to grate on my nerves and the kids are getting cabin fever. This weekend I think we were able to get outside for like an hour. Seriously...we need some sunshine and warmer weather.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 am

Hey ladies,

Elise, poor lil Rayna, she needs a break for sure! I hope she has a better week.

Eileen, glad u'r schedule is working out for you. It's so nice for everything to fall into place.

Michelle, I'm so glad u'r feeling better and u'r mom has been helpful. Hopefully it will make the 2 weeks DH is gone easier on you.
glitter....yay!!! LOL!!!! He's so sweet. I'll be looking fwd to seeing the project.

Jessica, hope ms Chloe is feeling better soon.

Kim, I've been trying to stay off on the weekends most the time. With DH working and going to school all week all we have is Sat/Sun.

Shannon, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

AFM:Lil ms Aubrey just isn't getting back to her sleeping habits. I guess last night was a little better with the crying but she still woke up every 2 hrs.
Not much else going on here. Aubrey and I had a nice walk for the cure Saturday, finally the weather was beautiful but today we're back to severe storms then the rest of the week 90's.

Happy Monday to everyone....
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 am

oh...and i gave aubrey a real juice bar... LIME!! what was i thinking?!?!?! the acid has just eaten up her lil chin. it's been since thursday that her chin is beet red with a little bit of heat in it. finally this morning it's toning down SLIGHTLY.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi Ladies.

Shannon- I’m sorry you have so much going on. Maybe you can get a moment of peace soon. Just pass Lucas off to your DH, and go take a walk or a drive. You need some YOU time.

Kim- That sucks about the weather. Hopefully ya’ll can get some sunshine sometime this week.

Diana- ouch for lil Aubrey’s chin. I bet she enjoyed it though!!

Michelle- Hope you are feeling better today.

AFM- So I am starting to get sick…wonderful. I always get sick in the summer time, never fails. Wonderful congestion in my chest and junk running down the back of my throat…sorry TMI. So yesterday we were at my mom’s for a cook out. I had chloe in my lap b/c I was feeding her baby good while I was eating. Well she didn’t want hers, she wanted mine. So she took my baked potato and started tearing it apart and eating it! I was glad there was only butter on it!! Lol. I had to pull some skin off her pieces but she did ate almost the whole potato. Then I gave her a piece of cheese. She ate every bit of it. She is something else. I think we might just do meat baby food and table food veggies. Because she wants to eat everything I do. We may be getting the house in the city. I am a little worried because it cost a little more, but I know it will be worth it in the long run, especially during the winter months. We have gas heat and it cost us an arm and a leg last year. The new place has a heat pump, so hopefully it will be better. So yesterday I turned 27weeks pregnant…that means only 13 more weeks until I have another lil girl to chase around. Oh goodness! Lol
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Sorry I have been away for awhile but with summer here now and Elijah just having surgery I have not been getting online like normal..I read everything but cannot remember whose details are what so no personals this time. Elijah is doing a bit better he stays awake usually all day maybe takes a nap.He is still on the amoxicillian and the ent office called in another refill for his tylenol with codiene. He hates the taste of it though because it does have a touch of alcohol in it so it burns his throat a bit...and for some reason the past 2-3 mornings he has woken up in early morning and cries a high pitched cry..Not sure why though..the pharmacy when we got his refill for tylenol mentioned it could be an ear infection but I don't think so because the amox should have taken care of that since he has been on it since discharge..not only that but ear infections last all day not just in the mornings. I called his ent they said to follow up with his pcp to see what she thinks she gave 2 vials of medicine and told me to try them and then if not make an office visit....He still is not eating much but he is drinking more fluids now...

Jeremiah he is doing pat a cake now and stops clapping when its time to "roll it and pat it"then resumes clapping he smiles the whole time too it is so cute....he is attempting to pull up to stuff although he only gets up on his knees then is not sure how to go the rest of the way..

Alright I gotta go I ll try to check back in again tomorrow...

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Shannon - so sorry you're going thru all this stuff! if we were closer, i'd help - how, i don't know but i'm here for ya!

Joy - glad things are going well after the surgery

Diana - glad things are going well - try vasoline on her chin - i use it on Logan when he's been drooling a lot and gets a little chafing on his chin and it helps clear it up

Kim - good for you! i try when the kids are home, but this is my "escape", so i tend to be on it more than i would like, but i'm trying to cut back in the evenings and weekends

Michelle - glad things are getting better! a lot of it is time - if you're incisions aren't closing, see if there is a wound clinic and try going there!

hi to everyone else that i missed!

AFM: things here are crazy but okay - school ends this week, my dad had surgery on friday (and came home on sunday) and my nieces are visiting my parents this week. busy busy busy - but for good things!

Logan's doing well as is everyone else. Rayna's still pooping in the potty, so once school is done on Thursday, bye bye pullups! Smile hopefully it will stick this time!

I should really be in bed, but I sat on the couch and watched TV instead of cleaning the house, so I really need to do some of that now, but instead I'm on the computer! surprise surprise! Smile

Here's some good sleeping vibes to everyone! Good night!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 am

I also forgot to tell you that I finally did it - when I got a hair cut on Saturday, I also got it colored, so the gray is hidden! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 am

Elise- yea for no grey hair!

Nurse jessica- yuck for being sick!

AFM just chilling out this morning i go to work tonight wso going to take a sleeping pill and crash until 2 or so and go work out then clean the house and have dinner then nap and work time sometimes i hate my shcedule of working at night but it iws in God's hands.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 am

Hi Everyone,

I dont have much time just stopping in to say hello. I have read everything but no time for personals now. I have had a migrane since Sunday. Yesterday was the worst and I came home from work and slept all afternoon. I am back at work now and I hope I can make it all day. I still feel the migraine but the pain isnt so bad right now. Nate is doing good. Just trucking along as usual. Had Date night on Saturday we went to dinner and then went to se "UP" at the movies. It was a really cute movie. It was either that or "Drag me to Hell". I chose "UP". LOL! DH is a big Horror movie guy - me not so much. Anywho off to try and get some work done. Take Care Ladies and I will try and get some personals in later.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Amy- hope your migrane goes away for some reason seems liek a lot of people around me are having migranes wonder if it is somethign in the air? My hubby LOVES sci fi and horror flicks too we should send them together and you and me have margarita night...lol
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:53 am

Slow week I guess? usually I am so far behind on posts! Hope everyone is doing well and all teh kiddos are healthy and happy! How is everyone?
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:47 am

Eileen - I think we're all too busy on Facebook! LOL lol!

Shannon - Congrats to Dylan!

Hi everyone!

AFM: Things have been going okay - my nieces have been visiting this week, so it's been nice to spend time with them. My dad is doing okay, hopefully he won't have to go back for more surgery! Logan is moving along at his own pace....slowly...Smile Rayna is still doing well with her foot, and hopefully will continue on with the potty training success! I'm taking the kids to my dad's cousins in RI today, and they have a pool so I'm PRAYING that 1) it doesn't rain and 2) she doesn't poop in her bathing suit!!! She seems to be doing okay outside of school, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes and everything else that she does okay! Of course, I'm bringing like 20 pairs of underwear for her just in case! Better safe than sorry!

Rayna is going to have an OT eval next Tues, so hopefully that will either tell us there are sensory issues or rule that out. I can't decide which way I want it to go! I just want to know what it is going on so we can get her whatever help she needs.

Logan is still trudging along....he still has no interest in crawling, even when we put him on all 4s, he drops himself down. But he does like to stand while holding onto your fingers. I've started giving him table food and he's doing pretty well with that so yeah for that!

We're heading to NJ tomorrow for Father's Day. It will be a very interesting one as my FIL got laid off on Monday. Thankfully Alex took Monday off, so I will have some help trying to recover from the past couple of days!

Ok - I think I've rambled long enough! Hope everyone has a great day, a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all of your DH's (and dads/granddads etc).
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 am

hi ladies,

It has been a slow week. i guess I should get my facebook up to date. maybe i don't know how to organize it right but it just seems like such a cluster to me. i'm sure it's me.

I hope all of you have a great weekend and nice father's day.

AFM: I'm getting ready to clean house and then I have some runnin to do. DH's dad and stepmom are coming from nova scotia for a week. tomorrow we are going to stepmom's family reunion and then sunday DH's family is coming over for bbq. i'm just going to go to church with my dad sunday morning. dh's dad is so odd that i hate to mix my family with him. he has decided after 30 years that he wants to be grandpa of the year. he sucked as a dad and a g'pa to the 4 older grandkids but now he's retired and has time even though he lives as far away on the same continent as he can get.

We are also going to an outside concert Saturday night for my b-day that's next Tuesday. That I'm really looking forward to, there is about 15 of us going.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:43 am

Hello Everyone!

Long time no post. Sorry, I have been sick for a while. I got well and caught another cold from Nate on Saturday so I am medicated trying to make it through the day. Plagueasaurus Nate strikes again!

It is offically summer and it officially sucks. It is WAY to hot. Its supposed to be in the 100s all week long. SO MISERABLE! Nate got to get in the kiddie pool for the first time this weekend and he had so much fun. I cant wait to go out and get in it again. I had fun too and it was great for helping keep us cool. Its just a bummer because it doesnt cool down enough in the evenings to go walking and we were doing really good. Up to 1.5 miles and I have lost 10 lbs. Now after this weekend of Father's day celebrating I think I gained it all back. :-(

I hope everyone had a great Father's day. We didnt do a whole bunch but we had a great day. We went out to dinner with FIL as usual and gave Grandpa a collage picture frame with pics of Nate. He loved it. DH got a couple of T-Shirts and the 4 collectable Star Trek Glasses from BK. LOL! He loved it and that is what matters. We also had to go and get a new car seat for his car because we were still using the infant seat.

I guess that is about it. Nate is starting to try and pull up on everything. His favorite is US. LOL. I loves to climb mommy and daddy. He is starting to get close to saying mamma and da da. OH and he is loving to clap. He has been doing it for a while but he is just loving it. He claps to the music all the time.

I guess that is it for now. I hope everyone is doing ok and I hope you mommies get a chance to post soon.

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:50 am

morning ladies,

ok, i'm working on getting everyone setup on facebook. i requested a few of you and i figure i can go from there on getting everyone else.

i hope you all had a great weekend and father's day. we had dh's family here yesterday and it was nice, it was so hot. we bought a kiddy pool for the twins and aubrey it is so cute it's a blow up whale and it has a sprinkler out of the whale's air hole. they loved it for about 20 mins then they had better things to do. i don't know what i was thinking but i didn't take any pics just video.
sat it was so hot here but for some reason it cooled off, although still very muggy, so saturday night birthday celebration in the park was really nice.

well...i have a tired crabbin baby so gotta run. i also have to get my license renewd today. they expire tomorrow. MO changed it to expire on your bday, I guess alot of states are like that but who the heck wants to spend their day at the DMV.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Happy Early Birthday Diana!

Amy- so sorry about the cold!

AFM jsut chilling. Hubby got chose for jury duty adn got picked! So who knows when he will be home...lol they asked him about me and if he still could be objective since i work in the jail and he answered yes so they picked him. I told him he should of answered no...lol But he eats that kind of stuff up doing his civic duty and all. Me I do it every night so I don't care to do it all day too...lol

Oh hubby went to teh doctor and got some medication for depression and he has been so much better ever since he wasn't like sad but he had been really irritable and moody and that had been causing issues with us but he is doing better now. same old issues jsut he isn't so irritable which a crabby partner makes for a crabby time sometimes...lol Makes it easier to chill adn realx and enjoy the company.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum