Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shannon...here is the picture

2 posters

Go down

Shannon...here is the picture Empty Shannon...here is the picture

Post by Kim Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 pm

here is a picture of my tattoo...I still have to get Landree's done but have been short on cash, I am hoping it gets done before she realizes only McKenna's is there...LOL...Landree's will be the opposite foot to make it a "pair" slightly higher on my calf to make it look like the prints are walking.

Shannon...here is the picture 100_0862
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Shannon...here is the picture Empty Re: Shannon...here is the picture

Post by mythreesons Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 pm

OMG I love it! It actually brought tears to my eyes its so sweet! That's such a creative and wonderful way to keep your kids close to you at all times! My newest tattoo actually was a belated birthday gift from my gay buddies(best shiopping pal EVER!!!) So I got lucky on that one because we had a $50 gift certificate and it was still $150 after that.He told me to spend up to $500 but I felt guilty doing that...Kim your tat is simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I have 5 other tat's but none that are as special to me as my new one...
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 pm

I have two other's...one on my other ankle and it is an anklet with flowers and my initials with my maiden name, and the other is on the top of my right foot. it has a flower with a design and my BFF has the identical one...and then I added Jakes name to it to cover up a scar from foot surgery...big mistake, tattooing on scar tissue hurts like hell. Jake has like 8 of them, he has McKenna's name spelled in Old Enlish lettering on the outside of his leg running from under the knee down and will be getting Landree's on the inside. He also has my name inside his left bicep (running to his heart...awww) with a little lady bug on it represnting McKenna and will add a butterfly to that one to represent Landree...plus his others.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:59 pm

and your's is sooooo beautiful by the way, I love how the wings have their first inititals in them...just so beautiful. I figured my kids walk all over me anyway so this was the best way to represent it...LOL
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Yea mine too!!!My DH has a tribal armband that turns my knees to butter when he moves his arm and the muscle bunches up. And he has another tribal around hisbelly button...I have 5 others besdies the one on my leg.3 are homemade but have held up surprisingly well considering I got them when I was 16.The 2 others that are done professionally are on my lower back.One is a u shaped tribal print with flowers and the other is the japanese symbol for love.In a few weeks I will be getting one on the back of my neck with my BFF and its the Japanese symbol for friends...I love ink!!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down