Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so angry right now!!!(if you haven't read on BBC)

3 posters

Go down

I am so angry right now!!!(if you haven't read on BBC) Empty I am so angry right now!!!(if you haven't read on BBC)

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:13 pm

So, I have been scoping out this car seat on BRU online for like a week, and decided it would be cheaper just to go to the store and see if they have it at the store and jsut bypass the shipping costs. I go to BRU and lo and behold, they don't have it there. No biggie, I'll go home and buy it online. It's only like $59.99 and with S&H it's only like $78 or so. I go on today after I find out that not only does my store not have it, but NO stores actually have it in stock (yet they have it in the warehouse)! Anyways, I go on and find that the S7H has shot up to $37!!! How do you calculate Shipping and Handling to cost over MORE THAN HALF of the price of the actual item???!!! WHAT SORT OF BS IS THIS???? I just talked to some kid on their customer service line (which I was waiting for like 10 minutes) and he said he doesn't know how that would happen or how they calculate something like that!!! WHAT THE CRAP???!!! I'm so pissed off right now I can barely see straight! I don't even know what to do with myself. I am so angry. My baby is going to be here in 4 weeks and I dont have a car seat... and now I may very well have to buy the one that doesn't even match my stroller!!!! The stroller I asked for because it was going to go with the carseat I already had, but which broke a few days ago!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What would you do in this situation?
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

I am so angry right now!!!(if you haven't read on BBC) Empty Re: I am so angry right now!!!(if you haven't read on BBC)

Post by eileen bauer Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:42 pm

I ran into something like that with a trampoline for my 2 yr old. I wanted one of those little trampolines you put in your living room, it was online so went to the store and they didn't have it but I could order it online and pay $65.99 for it and then $30 in shipping I was like F-u (excuse the language) but I was pissed ended up not getting it for him. As for the car seat, I recommend like kim said to check walmart or target walmart can ship to the store and you don't have to pay shipping and handling, target also has a lot of patterns so you might find something really close. Good luck Girl let us know how it goes!!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

I am so angry right now!!!(if you haven't read on BBC) Empty Re: I am so angry right now!!!(if you haven't read on BBC)

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Will the BRU store order it and have it shipped to store? that shouldn't cost anything because they put it on their re-order inventory? What about Walmart or Target - I know the have ship to store or order from another store and have it brought over? Have you checked Ebay or Craigslist? many people will offer free shipping...

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:02 pm

I just caved and bought the closest thing from target.com... I think it was really the principle of the thing and maybe hormones raging inside. We are trying to put this stupid crib together and I tried to help but DF ended up being kind of an ass.... anyways, I think he feels kinda bad b/c I am blaring Linkin Park and ignoring him. I just get so damn frustrated with everything! I can't wait to get this baby out, then maybe I will stop being so psycho all the time!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Haha lol @ the psycho part...it continues even AFTER the baby is out - well for me it did. I got some PPD and would start crying for NO reason and your hormones go nuts until they level out after a few weeks/months...add that craziness to lack of sleep (and I had a colicky baby with reflux) - then my hair started falling out (from hormones again - was told it was normal)!!!!!!!

But...I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love my 1st more than ever and this one will make up for all the aches and pains too - it is ALL worth it!

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum