Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What were the BBC forums?

3 posters

Go down

What were the BBC forums? Empty What were the BBC forums?

Post by toshymod Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:54 pm

Hey everyone. Just trying to figure out what the BBC forums where and what web site it was on. I have no clue what you guys are talking about when you say its gone etc. .. Just curious..Thanks

toshymod

Back to top Go down

What were the BBC forums? Empty Re: What were the BBC forums?

Post by mnelson80 Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi. Welcome. BBC is Babycenter.com. They were birthboard forums. Most of us are from a board called plus sized and pregnant. The boards are actually still active, they have just switched formats to one that none of us really care for.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:14 pm

But the rest of the site is actually very helpful! they have articles about trying to conceive all the way up to like 9 years! They have tips and bulletins they can send you to your e-mail depending on how far along you are or how old your kid is! It's REALLY helpful. We were just annoyed when they changed the format of their community boards and stuff. It was simple and now they are all crazy and complicated. :-P Most of us who bookmarked it or have alternative ways of getting there can still access the old boards. I dunno what they are gunna do to shut them down fully tho. I guess we'll see!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum