Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So excited to be here!

+6
ladydy
PolloLoco75
tweetie462
Kim
mnelson80
rocknrollmommy616
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So excited to be here! - Page 2 Empty Re: So excited to be here!

Post by Kim Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Eileen- have they mentioned anything about bed rest yet for your pressure?

I was induced at 38 weeks with DD but that was because my BP was 180/110, so it was life or death...and then the emergency c-section was because she was sunny side up and didn't want to come down, I am greatful they did it as my placenta was developing an infection and things could have gone badly quickly.

I really thought that with my GD, and history with DD that I would be scheduled for 37/38 weeks, but my OB's practice schedules at 39 and that is what my date is set for...I actually prefer for an Oct. birth than a Sept one...it will make a much prettier mother's ring...LOL
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:47 pm

OH NO!! I think they offically turned the old threads off on BBC.. I hope everyones found their new niche!
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 am

Mnelson- what is your name I am so sorry I know your user id! yeah I konw that area I used to rent apartments over there. I am delivering at seton northwest. Roundrock is acutally closer but my doctors office is connected to seton northwest through austin regional clinic and ARC is oiperating at the cedar park hospital so deceided to go there.

Kim-it was the first high reading at the doctors office not sure if it was stress from dealign with train wreck mother in my house or really hypertension but been gettign dizzy and feeling bad, doctor just said she would watch it. when they had me lay on my side it went down not sure what that means. going to ask about it though on monday at my appt. I also had no protein in my urine, have had protein in urine the whole pregnancy but when the blood pressure was high I did not so who knows. I have been reading about gestational hypertension and I am concerned about it. I feel weird and bad never had issues with it before.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Eileen - Round Rock is probably closer for me too.. but I had my DD at North Austin Medical Center .. St. Davids. My doctor is still there so I'll be going down there. I was living in the Wells Branch area of Austin when I had here so it was really close. It's not to bad of a ride now that the toll road is open. I've never been on it when it's been busy. I love having it.. even if paying for it sucks.

Oh yeah.. my name is Michelle Smile
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sanderson0705 Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Hmm...my sono tech told me she would have quoted my due date at 12/17 not 12/20, and my oldest DD bday is 12/11. I am hoping that I can get the dr to do a 11/30 section so December doesn't seem SOOOOO busy. lol
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:09 pm

whats so bad about not washing them? I mean wash up the unisex stuff like little oneseys and stuff you would keep even if it was a girl but then you could just wait? yeah you would have to wash stuff when you got home but maybe that could be the dh's job.

Baby comes out does have a boy part he goes home and washes them its a girl you get to take them back when.. your able?

its not like there going to stay all cute and folded and on hangers for long anyway you know..
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Michelle if you wanted just have a day or two worth of clothes ready and you should have that all set with the unisex clothes...but I would have them look to make sure at your growth scan too...LOL. And honestly, I have seen girls turn out to be boys but never a boy turn out to be a girl...so I would be a little confident that you are good to wash them
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:00 pm

I keep having dreams that my little boy is a girl, and though I wanted a girl im so in love with my little boy now. I would probably cry after having everything planned for my little son...
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2