Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brag on your Baby!

+9
mnelson80
RobbieandLexisMommy
Chaycethedogs
jessijennings
tweetie462
mythreesons
rocknrollmommy616
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Brag on your Baby! - Page 6 Empty Re: Brag on your Baby!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 am

Yay for army crawling... nay for the mobility already that will lead to much mischief lol once they start moving thats it there is no turning back...Good luck Bekah...

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 am

mine just goes in circles and backwards though he usually gets where he wants, also the raspberry are his way of telling you off the longer they are the more he means it.. very funny to hear him bubbling away from his crib when we put him to sleep at night and he is not satisfied with the situation..
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Logan is now rolling from his back to his tummy! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:31 am

I have a brag too..................Jeremiah is able to push up off the floor with his hands and also up on his knees and rocks back and forth I think he is in the beginning stage of figuring out and mastering crawling....it is so cute to watch..but at the same time there will never be a stationary moment if he does learn the crawl. I mean he already does the rolling all over the floor to get where he wants too but if he starts crawling he will be getting there faster... Also I am not sure if I told you ladies but he finally cut those top two teeth in...

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 am

I swear kit can crawl but he wont do it when im in the room.. I'll lay him down walk out come back in and he's across the room.

I came in another door the other day and saw him facing the door i left though on his hands and knees wobbling back and forth as soon as i made a noise he stopped though and grinned at me.
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:08 am

Jessi- thats too funny about Kit...

I have another brag well sorta a brag...Jeremiah had his first tastes of our food..at potluck today after church he had some of the sauce off the baked beans and also some mashed potatoes...He love them both then we had ribs with mashed taters for dinner and he had some more potatoes then he totally loved them again he even was bouncing up and down in his walker waiting for me to fill the spoon up with food and then would open his mouth wide to eat them...(something he does not do too often with his baby food) I have also started letting him eat the gerber puffs too he does pretty well with those because they dissolve super fast.. and he is able to pick them up and put in his mouth too..although quite a few end up on the floor from multiple tries/misses.... And one other thing I tried him on a 3rd stage food and he did ok with the thinner part but when it came to the little chunks of noodles and stuff he would chew on it a bit try to swallow but act like he was trying not to let his gag reflex make him gag...may have to wait a bit for 3rd stage yet...

Eileen- I just wanna let you know Jeremiah hardly ever finishes a jar of baby food ever and its not a constant every day meal for him only every few days he will eat some food. I think he only ate a whole tub of 1st stage bananas once and thats it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6