Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOVEMBER ALREADY!

+11
Kristen
Tscadden
tweetie462
Mari7779
Chaycethedogs
mythreesons
RobbieandLexisMommy
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
Kim
PolloLoco75
15 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

NOVEMBER ALREADY! - Page 11 Empty Re: NOVEMBER ALREADY!

Post by eileen bauer Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:55 am

Jessi when ts your b-day? it is coming up right?
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Nice Kim...Good luck your first day back!

ODS is thankful for grandma and grandpa...my middle ds is thankful for cows...we had a good day at my moms house yesterday...Luc went down for a nap around 12:30pm aand we ate a few minutes later...He slept until 3:30pm and I fed him and DH and i came home at 6pm..2 oldest kids spent the night at grandmas and grandpas house because we're all going back over to eat again at dinner...I did my first Black Friday shopping spree with my friend Mary...It was a riot!!!I left at 2:45am and got home at 7:30am.DH took care of Lucas and I curled up with them when I got home...It was nice..Tomorrow my boys are going to a skating birthday party...should be interesting...have a good weekend ladies!I too am thankful for having met all of you...
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:31 pm

I too am VERY thankful for this online support group...just knowing that there are others in similar situations makes life a little easier!!

I hope everyone had a very happy turkey day!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:33 pm

lol Shannon - My sister said she went to walmart's black friday sale for her son's presents and she originally got a cart, but then left it in an aisle because it was so packed! Then she went to grab herself something that was not even on sale and some old lady stopped in the middle of the aisle right in front of the thing she wanted and looked at my sister and was like, I'm not moving." My sister was like UGH! Cuz she was surrounded by carts and no one would move! So she squeezed through that mean old lady's cart and got what she needed. She said it was a madhouse! >.< I do not envy anyone that shopping experience...
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:11 am

Kim - Yeah for not having to work the extra shift! You should be able to start out on a normal shift and get into th extra shifts.

Shannon I love that your son is thankful for cows. Not enough people are. Kids are great!

Well today we have been recovering from yesterday and trying to put up the Christmas decorations. What we have done is put the tree up and made a huge mess that now has to be cleaned up. Awesome... we still have so many decorations to deal with but we kind of made today a lazy day. We dont do that too often. We at leftovers for lunch and are officially done with T-day food except for the 1/2 a pie in the fridge. I am going to do my best to have my DH eat that.

I hope you all are having a great day. I guess that is it for me for now.

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:37 am

Amy-MMmmMMmmMMMM if he doesn't eat that pie I surely will LOL I loveeeeee pie well mostly just pumpkin pie with lotsa whipped cream.....but so far so good I am still at 240lb lol one food holiday down one to go heheh

Kim- I am happy that you don't have to work a double on your first day back...good to know that people care enough about you at work to take the shift for you that way it makes your first day back a bit easier..

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:38 am

Bekah- THere were a few people that were nasty when we were out shopping but it was pretty decent for the most part...It was just weird seeing that many people out at 3am..Kind of surreal...Even though I came home and slept I was pretty wiped out by the end of the day...

Amy-I want to put up christmas stuff!!!DH says it's too soon...Grrr...WE've always done the Christmas decorating right after turkey day...What does Nate think of all the Christmas lights?

Joy- I'm weird when it comes to pies...I only like pumpkin pie when I'm preggo...but I absolutely LOVE pumpkin pie ice cream!!!! Not pumpkin ice cream but pumpkin pie ice cream...It's sooooo good!!!My favorite pie is apple...

Kim-How was the first day back at work?

AFM- I'm tired and grumpy today...ODS and DH were arguing, yet again...They are so alike and so they butt heads ALOT!!It irritates me and makes me sad as well.DH was raised by a heavy hand and since I basically told him before we had kids that a spanking when trully needed was ok, to use anything other than your hand is not acceptable.(His mom liked to use a metal spatula on him).So he's very loud when it comes to discipline...Very frustrating...We're supposed to go to my cousin's step-daughter's birthday...There's going to be roller skating but now DH says he's not going because ODS needs to learn some manners..Well I will have Luc and I have a REALLY bad knee so there's no way I will be able to skate and help out Middle DS...It's going to be such a fun day Rolling Eyes
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum