Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is anyone else a step mom?

3 posters

Go down

is anyone else a step mom? Empty is anyone else a step mom?

Post by sanderson0705 Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:47 am

Argh!! I am so tired of dealing with Michael's ex. They have a 4yo dd together and she is trying to move to FL in about 3 weeks.

She has full physical and legal custody, but there is court ordered visitation. Legally she can't move out of state.

So instead of dealing with Michael, because he argues and is against the move, she has been trying to deal with me. I am just so frustrated because this is not my fight and I am not going to get into the middle of it.

He had a friend of his (a lawyer) draw up a paper that states that when she goes to FL on vacation (thats what she is saying) in December, that she will be returning with Nicole to our state. She threw a fit yesterday saying she wasn't going to sign anything and it was just a huge mess. Now she keeps calling me at work wanting to know what hes saying about their move, what action he plans on taking etc. I have told her a million times this is not my fight, I am not in it nor am I taking anyones side.

I am just fed up with her, had to vent!! Wink
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

is anyone else a step mom? Empty Re: is anyone else a step mom?

Post by mythreesons Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Am not a step mom myself but my cousin is...She's been best friends to her boytoy as long as I can remember.But he was married.He let her know on more than one occasion that he'd like it to be more.But my cousin respects marriage and told him no.He left his wife last year before thanksgiving(not because of my cousin) and they started dating.He's since moved in and the built an addition on to her house and moved his 13year old DD and 16 year old DS in with them...Their mom wasnt the brightest bulb in the box so these two kids have gone without learning alot.So my cousin has had to deal alot with that
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 pm

umm no.. but I had one? lol I'm so sorry you re having to deal with this. Sometimes I wonder why certain people have been given the gift of children if they are so stupid to act the way they do, or have such little respect for the person who helped create that child. I'm so sorry you have to put up with this crap. I mean, I guess if my DF had a kid with a previous person, I would side with him on visitation. But, no offense, I never got into a relationship with someone who already had kids because of baby mamma drama. KWIM? lol I have actually seen what it does to people and it can make people go crazy. My DF's sister is married to a man who had two kids from a previous relationship and that woman was put in jail! But she like hates them because they are brats and have no respect for her because she is not their birth mother. I dunno, I personally would side with my husband if I were in the situation, but I see what you mean about it not being your fight. You're right, you keep telling her to stop calling you and go call Michael to deal with it. In that case, I'd stop taking her calls altogether! Good luck hun!

Last edited by rocknrollmommy616 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by sanderson0705 Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:59 pm

Yeah i stopped taking her calls. Unfortunately, she literally has as 8th grade education so she doesn't understand a lot of things. Its just so frustrating. I think she is coming to me because we are both parents, but still.
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Or maybe because you are a woman and she figures she can get more sympathy
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm

I think Shannon is right. Maybe she's trying to get your sympathy vote as a woman. But she should know better. You're his wife, the vote doesn't go to some other woman you probably don't know very well. SHE LOSES lol!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum