Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+10
mythreesons
jessijennings
rocknrollmommy616
Tscadden
mnelson80
tweetie462
Chaycethedogs
PolloLoco75
Kim
eileen bauer
14 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

December is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: December is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kim Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:11 pm

Michelle- it was quite funny, luckily the girls were at my mom's and the crazy thing though is that we were still up at 8am the next morning. I hope it was just an out of sorts day for Brenden today and that things go back to normal...let us know.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

December is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: December is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:28 pm

Bekah- Congrats on becoming Mrs Ward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 pm

Michelle- Yeah I don't want any baby's but couldn't convince DH to get snipped either...I was so close to getting him to do it, when one of the guys he worked with had it done and developed a clot in his, um, well man parts and they swelled to like 10 times the normal size...So of course DH is terrified...I figure that when it's ready to come out I'll be 34 and if I was ever going to have another baby, that would be as good a time as any...Can you use non-hormone based BC?Like the Paragard IUD?Geez I wish I didn't have to worry about BC, I get preggo if someone breathes the word baby near me!

Kim- Ahh I love a man who prays to the porcelain god...Hope he had a good birthday other than that.Thats funny that you were still up early when you didnt have kids,same thing has happened with DH and I...I guess I didnt want to waste kid free time...LOL
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 am

congrats on the name change and may the lines at the ss office be short when you go to get your new social security card Razz
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:17 am

Hi Everyone -

Bekah - CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you. I am sorry but your SIL needs to suck it up no nastyness she spreads is going to change the situation. Mrs. Ward is here she can just get used to it! Congrats again!

Michelle (Chayce)- Nate is doing better. We are now going with Nutramigen and Zantec. No thickeners. It seems to be working pretty well so far. He isnt spitting up nearly as much as he was before and he isnt constipated. 2 goals that have been hard for us to reach at the same time. We do have to keep him elevated at all times - no laying flat. So we have a sleep positioner in the pack n play and we put rolled up receiving blankets under it to make it higher we have also elevated the changing pad with receiving blankets. He also naps in his bouncy chair which has an elevated position. I am hoping this works.

Kim - Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Too much fun.

AFM - I am taking Nate to the mall today. We have some Christmas shopping to do. He is still going through a dont put me down I dont want to sleep phase. It is really bad about once every 3 days. I guess then it takes him 2 days to recover from it. That day was yesterday. I cant tell you how many times I got on here and tried to post but he just wouldnt let me. I wasnt even able to get dressed until after 2 PM. I am sure I am doing something I shouldnt be. Its all a learning curve. I have to admit I didnt read the SIDS article. I cant do it. That kind of stuff haunts me. I am a worrier anyway and I would never be able to rest again if I did. In this situation I am just better not reading it.
We had a scare last night. DH and Nate had gone to bed and I was soaking my toes per Dr's orders and the tornado sirens went off. We were having a good storm but I didnt expect the sirens to go off. So I go and turn on the TV and yep Tornado activity over us. So I go and wake up DH and we grab the baby and start to get into the closet when the sirens stopped. So we go back and watch TV and our immediate threat had passed but we were still under watch for the next hour. CRAZY. Then (of course) I had a bout of the most painful intestinal distress EVER! I swear the pain was going to make me throw up and pass out. What a fun night! Anywho - I guess I should go and get the baby ready to shop.

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:04 pm

I may seriously hurt DH...Middle DS is now throwing up...ODS has been feeling a touch better but still has been running a fever that comes and goes and has a bad headache...every night he's been waking up feeling like he is going to start throwing up again but he hasnt...Luke has been clingy and since he's not running a fever i'm going to chalk it up to me being stressed...we're completely out of childrens tylenol and motrin now as well as out of pedialite and even gatoraide...no ginger ale we don't even have water right now because my sink is being replaced and the water is shut off...i asked dh to come home and help and he said he will try but wont make promises...i want ods to see a doctor because im concerned about him having this fever and headache still but am not going to haul whiny luc, pukey brady and dylan who gets car sick to the doctor by myself...its times like this when i'm stressed and worried that i think about him wanting more kids and i want to snip him myself!!!!How do truly single moms do it?i'm married but may as well be single since dh works 80+ hours per week and sleeps when he is home...i probably sound like i'm whining and i am but i'm frustrated and worried and stressed...sorry for the vent...not done but i will stop because i could go for hours right now....

shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:37 pm

yup... we sure did have a tornado warning! I grabbed joey, woke up my mom and tore her pillow top mattress topper thingy and ran into the bathroom to get into the tub. I was freaking out because it was supposed to be right here between plano and allen. Well it was only developing and it hadn't actually touched down. Unfortunately I had sent a friend home just before it all happened and I was freaking out because she lives north of here in McKinney and they said it was headed that way. But it all passed and everyone is okay. I will tell you all about last night in a little bit. I am watching my friend's kids right now because she just had a major surgery and almost died! yeah, but I've got my hands full. Thank god DH(feels good to say that Wink) was here to help.
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:14 pm

okay. so here's the scoop on the day yesterday. BTW thanks for all the congrats! ^_^

So, we woke up like usual and fed joey and we actually went back to bed for a bit, fed him again and started getting ready to leave around 1230 or 1. Well, we changed joey's outfit and I wore the dress I wore on our first big date. Cory wore a nice shirt and his jeans (I love them on him Wink). I had to straighten my hair and put on make-up and look pretty! Well we rushed out the door at about 1:43pm freaking out because we were scheduled to get married at 2pm. So we finally get there and my mom calls me and is like, "where are you guys?" well it turns out she thought it was at the municipal court(dork). So she hauled butt to the JP offices and met us there. We had to feed Joey(i brought a warm bottle thank god). But then he was okay. So we went in and my mom held joseph while we said our vows. I cried because an image flashed into my head of me and Cory as an old couple. We kissed and there you have it! now I have to convince my mom to buy a new printer so I can buy this kit that prints out all the forms to change my name and I can just mail them out. Cept for the driver's license. I think I have to do that one in person. So then we went home and my mom went shopping. Well we never got around to decorating so I was like UGH! But she said she was shopping for christmas presents so I forgave her lol.

So about 6:15 my cousin came over and my friends Daniel and Sarah came and they all watched the baby while we went out. So we go out to eat with my mom and her boyfriend and we had sushi (soooo gooood) and a good time. Well when we left, my mom went with her boyfriend instead of with us since we had to meet him there b/c of schedule conflicts lol. So, we go to leave, and my mom and Gary(her bf) are HAULING it down the street towards our house(we live right down the road from this sushi place). So we get parked in the driveway and my mom, gary, and us went inside. Well, my cousin and my friend Sarah were in the kitchen standing in front of our "island"(it's not really an island but it juts out from the regular countertops). And I notice there is a random new candle burning on our buffet. I ask them, "where is the baby?" And my cousin grabs my arm and I notice little heart shaped petals on the countertop. Well they were curcling a BEAUTIFUL two tiered wedding cake. I looked back at my mom and then at Staci as she led us into the living room where SURPRISE! All of my close family and friends were there and they had a little table set up with a pyramid of champagne glasses and a centerpiece with fake with roses and real red roses. The table was covered in a beautiful silk cloth and there was a bucket of ice with champagne and sparkling cider in it. I cried. My mom always seems to do this kind of thing. She will go and do something nice, and then she'll go above and beyond and make it that much more wonderful. So, we had a really good time I got to see all my family and friends and ate some fantastic CAKE! sooo yummy...

Then only a couple of my friends were still there and it started sprinkling and the thunder and lightening rolled in. Chris left first, then my friend Danielle and I talked (it's been forever since we've seen each other). And Just as we were finishing our conversation it started POURING outside. So I sent her home, telling her to drive safely. I go to my fridge to open up a smirnoff cuz I was pooped from all the excitement and all of a sudden, the tornado sirens went off. They said on the news that there was a developing tornado close to hwy75 between Allen and Plano, which we are SMACK DAB RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of Allen and Plano. So I run into my mom's room and wake her up and I grabbed Joey and went to go sit in the tub, then realized it was soaking wet, so I put Joey down and threw some towels in the tub and then went and ripped my mom's bed apart for her pillow top mattress thingy. Well the sirens finally stopped and I felt like an idiot for freaking out so bad. I helped my mom remake her bed and Joey went right back to sleep. I've never been so freakin scared in my whole life!

So, I will NEVER forget my wedding day! And thank god! lol ^_^

Rebekah Patterson and Cory Ward
Married December 8, 2008
Plano, TX
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:18 pm

I'm so happy for you Bekah!!! Don't ya' know all good things happen around a natural disaster...or the possibility of one??!! LOL My wedding day was beautiful! Seriously...you couldn't ask for better weather on Feb 21, 1998! But as we were driving to Eureka Springs, AR that night to start our honeymoon we hit rain...which turned to sleet...then a freakin' blizzard! We were driving about 10miles an hour around those steep mountains! Then Dawson was born at Y2K and on the ventilator over 12-31-99 when everyone swore the world would have a blackout! Then of course we all know about Brenden....and hurricane IKE. I'm scaring myself...... LOL
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:46 am

michelle- that is cool and creepy...lol I am not sure i would have any more if i were you!...lol at least you have awesoime stories to tell though!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:16 am

Yea Eileen, CREEPY is the right word! LOL!
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:44 am

Bekah - they say if it rains on your wedding day you will have a long and happy marriage - so hopefully it will be true for you! Smile Glad you had a wonderfully memorable day!

Chayce - you got your siggy resized! and cool avatar!

AFM: I finally got the holiday cards ordered - they should be here the end of the week. We don't do formal portraits for them, so I just took 3 recent pictures of the kids. Logan was very fussy yesterday. Then he finally pooped last night and got a little happier. He had a decent night - went to sleep around 11:30/11:45pm, got up at 4:00ish and then again at 6:30. Now if I only felt rested. I just feel so exhausted even when I get sleep - and not just tired exhausted. I think I'm battling some baby blues these days. I'm just getting overwhelmed very easily. And while DH is very helpful, it never seems like he's enough help, if that makes any sense! In any case, time to get lunches made/packed and the morning stuff together to take DD to preschool. Have a great day ladies!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:20 pm

Elise I am with ya, although I think mine is due to my periode, I started 3 weeks after my first great! but I am feeling really down too. You should talk to your doctor about it. I talked to mine and they upped my medicine i already take and it helped. I also found that makinhg time for just me not the baby and me helped cheer me up some because it seems endless sometimes days on end caring for the baby and when i went back to work now i get a break and i love it. good luck girl will pray for you.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Thanks Eileen - right now things are really crazy - so I think you're right about not having any "me" time. The only "me" time I get regularly is when I take a shower -- pretty sad, I know. But, DH will be home the same time as the older 2 kids are on winter break, so I'll be able to get a little bit of a break! And there's Logan now...

hope everyone is having better weather than we are here -- all cold and rainy!! Sad
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 pm

So planning a christmas party for church group about 10 adults and 15 kiddos need decorating ideas. I have a nativity statue of mary, joseph, and Jesus and two angels flanking it but need to decorate the counter where the food will be displayed and the table a little more. Should I use ribon or some kind of fabric? or just do statues and red and green sparkly confettii? I am so not the decorator but it is my turn...lol I got the kiddos little party favor bags with christmas favors adn candy canes, also going to decorate cookies. so any ideas would be very heolpful!!!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:42 pm

My pregnancy is still trying to kill me!!!! So I have had this issue with my veins in my right hand ever since I got an IV in July for dehydration. They get all swollen and hurt like hell...you know that wrist bone that sticks out...well mine sticks out twice as much because my vein over the bone is all swollen and may even have a clot in it. I have been to my primary care Dr. a couple of times to have it looked at, at first they kept telling me it was just phlebitis, swelling in the veins, well duh! But now they are not really sure what is going on as it should have resolved itself. So they sent me to a vascular surgeon...and Monday I go back for an in office procedure where they will cut it open, drain it and try to figure out what is going on....the part that really sucks is that I am right handed...so I am in a mad dash trying to get all my Christmas cards done, all my wrapping done, grocery shopping done, etc. I will be the one with poop issues next, cause it is gonna suck trying to wipe with my left hand...LOL.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:50 pm

OMG Kim!!! Thats crazy!I hope everything goes well...will keep you in my thoughts!

shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Eileen - my mom bought some stuff for my reception that we are actually just going to keep up for christmas decor. I think she got this silky-like fabric from the fabric store and draped it over the table (not hemmed or anything) and sprinkled these "confetti" cutouts of bells and poinsettas(sp?) and it was very pretty. I mean there was other stuff there, but that's my suggestion. I think she got some of it from hobbie lobbie or something. gotta go. joey is not happy no more lol ^_^
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Hi Ladies,

KIM - OMG Girl! I hope everything goes ok at the doctor. Keep us informed.

Bekah - It rained on my wedding day - long enough to cool down the heat and clear up for a beautiful outside ceremony. Rain on your wedding day is good luck!

Goodness what a day we have had. We had our 2 month appointment at the Dr today along with the vaccines. I think I cried as much as he did. I never heard him scream like that. It just broke my heart. I will post the medical details over on the Dr Appt thread when I have a chance. He has slept a lot today but only in my arms. He was very fussy and I couldnt even put him down to go to the bathroom. He would just cry and cry. We gave him the Tylenol and I am hoping it helped. He is sleeping in my husband's lap right now. I am exhausted.
Yesterday I also had a big day. Weight Watchers in the morning (I lost 1.8 more lbs.) then I had a follow up at the podiatrist. That man has it in for me I swear. He likes causing pain. I know because when I screamed he laughed. Freaking Sadist! Then we had my company's Christmas Party. It was the first time DH and I left Nate with Grammy for the evening. Things went well and I only called home once during the party and once to tell her we were on the way home. Not too bad. I guess that is it. DH and our dog are both snoring and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Amy- I think it must be the field...my podiatrist is the same way!!! That is why I wouldn't let her touch my toes until she did my other foot surgery when I had to be put under...usually the procedure for the ingrown toe nails is just in the office. Congrats on the weight loss...I have stalled and thinking I might actually be gaining some, I am back to work so I hope that helps.

For our formers smokers...anyone else have the urge really bad? I had a couple of cigs at my Dh's birthday party while drinking, and it has only made it worse, I so want to kick myself.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:01 am

kim - don't feel bad... I totally got back into the habit and I feel like a terrible mother. I wash my hands after so he doesn't smell it on my hands, but I just feel like everyone is like "*gasp* omg, you are smoking!" I feel like such a jerk. It's just so hard not to because of stress and stuff. And not just with the baby, with everything. I feel awful. Sad
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:39 am

Shannon

I feel your pain, I asked dh to be home for a court date on the 18th so that I didn’t have to try to do it alone breast feeding in public, carrying baby several blocks from wherever I manage to find parking and so on and what does he do? He does a voluntary four day TDY to California and why? Because they have in and out there and he really wants a hamburger! I can’t figure out how you do it with more than one kid yet so your already ahead on me.
Michelle
Yeah I wonder what will happen if you choose to have another one lol, have you seen the previews for that movie where they open a time casual one of the things in it is a paper with a bunch of numbers and the guy figures out there like a mathematical equation for something bad happening how bad and date and such?

Kim
Besides the stupid pun of sorry I can’t be there to hold your hand: P rolling in my head I have to say I about eaked off my chair reading that how did you stand it? All that inside me stuff has always freaked me out I’m sorry you have to go through this but I’m amazed that you can talk about it so easily.. You’re a pretty amazing person.

Smoking mommies
Just remember little boys are more susceptible to sids and the smokes clings to your clothing not just your hands the best suggestion we got (DH mom smoker visit and such) was have a smoking jacket smoke in that then leave it outside or whatever so your clothes your putting the baby up against aren’t Smokey. I have longed for a smoke so many times in the past month but I’m glad to say I haven’t had one.. I have gained back 3 lbs though >.< I tried to get away with calling it milk wait from the breast feeding but no go. Kits been sick so have I so our morning walks haven’t been working out and the gym is .. sooo far away what with the getting baby out.. driving… okay I’m whining I gotta get off my butt and do something maybe ill get that wii fit mat for xmas Razz

I need some advice, we went to my DH office/squadron Christmas party the other night and it was rather lovely until time to feed baby and then I go off to try to feed him they tell me there is a "family room" at the end of the hallway I go ummh.. No there is a family restroom? then I’m argued with and told no it’s not like that it’s a "family room" where you can "lock the door and relax" and while that may be true it is still a single bathroom with two toilets one low to the ground for little tushes and a changing table ... so after arguing and finally winning the guy over with the fact that it is rather hard to feed a baby with no arms on a chair and I prefer to not sit on toilets and breast feed would he like to eat his dinner on a tolit? He allowed me to use his office.

After that I went to the restroom and there was a little girl must have been 7 if that putting toilet paper on the ground in the handicapped stall and talking to a little boy it was obvious she was going to try to change his diaper. So I peak around no adult look out of the bathroom there is another guy with a name tag on waiting out there I ask him if these are his kids and he starts the umh no like you mean my kids personally no but like yeah I’m like watching them if yeah I’ve been.. I ask him if he knows what they are doing and he is like yeah she said she could change a diaper. I’m mad I go back in the bathroom and tell the little girl I’m going to help her at this point the little boy is naked on the bathroom floor poop is many places though she was doing a pretty good job. But she couldn’t pick him up and she tried and (cringe) little head hard floor.. She let me in after that but she was treating me like a nut before finished diaper washed everyone’s hands and we were out. But if that had been my kid? if I had left my little baby in the daycare and that idiot let some seven year old take him unsupervised into a bathroom and change him on the floor that guy has no idea what happens in there she could drop him drowned him.. who knows what and they had all this money left over from what they raised for the party so they had give always Xbox wii TV’s all sorts of awesome stuff but they didn’t actually I donno hire child care? Just volunteers from the other squadrons? They have day care on base couldn’t they have offered a few of them overtime pay or something?

My wondering goes into how to report this and help get it changed without being crazy airman Jennings wife? Am I overacting? DH says I am but.. What do you all think?
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:25 am

Jessi - it's hard to say, you saw a kid trying to do something an adult should be doing and tried to help and i agree that if kids are allowed at those kind of functions, either the parents should be more diligent or there should be appropriate child care. in terms of changing it, maybe you could offer to find a sitter for the next event?

AFM: Last night was one of the worst nights we've had for a while!! Logan just wanted to be held so I ended up sleeping with him in the rocking chair for a couple of hours so now my neck is sore. And now it's time to get DD off to pre-school and ODS is home early again today 'cause of parent/teacher conferences......and it's RAINING!!!! GRRR!! Later girls!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:12 am

to the smoking or wanting to mommas:I used to smoke too and quit because of my PE...The temptation will always be there...but i just want to share with you what an emergency room physician told me when we brought middle DS in yet again for pneumonia...As always they ask if anyone smokes in the house.My DH pointed at me and I quickly responded that I didn't smoke in the house or in the car because I didn't want DS's to have to breathe it in...I told him I washed my hands everytime afterwards...He then asked if I stripped off my clothes, threw them in the wash and then took a shower after each cigarette...I said no...Well they can still smell it on us and that can cause health problems for them.I was making my sons already compromised breathing worse with my habit...It's very difficult to quit, and I'd like to say that I quit for the health of my kids, but the truth is that I quit when it became real that my lifestyle could have killed me...Not trying to start anything or judge anyone because I'm a former smoker, but think of your LO's before you light up the next time.With us already being plus sized and some of us not so active, we're prime candidates for a pulmonary embolism.Many people don't survive them, I got lucky...Again, not judging anyone so ladies please don't take it that way.

AFM- Well ODS has a snow day...we're getting hammered up here with snow...ODS only had a half day today anyway so we were planning on going to my mom's house and getting his hair cut(my aunt is going to teach me how) but not sure now if we're going to try to go or not...will wait a bit to see how the weather plays out...Today is a sad rememberance day for me too..One year ago today, a 19 year old girl that I worked with and was becoming friends with was killed in a car accident on her way home from work.One of the guys I worked with was driving behind her and saw the whole accident.He made the 911 call and he called her parents(we were all close except we hated the manager).He was the last person to see her alive...It's a very tough day for me remembering her...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:45 am

Kim - My sister has problems like that with her hands. It's been going on for YEARS and she's never gotten a straight answer as to what it actually is or how to make it NOT come back. I hope you have better luck than she has!

Amy - Vaccination appointments really do suck! I just try and remember that the one little shot can save my kiddo from weeks of illness....but it's still hard! Good luck with the weight watchers! :-)

Jessi - You never know what a kid is gonna do...that's for sure!

Shannon- I've never been a smoker but I am the only one out of my four siblings that does not smoke. And my mom smokes like a freight train. I refer to her as Bill Clinton sometimes because when I ask how black her lungs are today she's like "my lungs are clear....I don't inhale". WHATEVER! DH used to smoke until we found out we were gonna have to do IVF to get Dawson. I flat told him that I wasn't going to go thru all of that and then get jacked up sperm because of smoking. He quit..but in steps. He started chewing tobacco to stop smoking...it worked. But then Dawson got ahold of his "spit cup" when he started walking and almost took a drink. So DH finally quit chewing also. I know he's glad he did. My grandpa died of lung cancer in 2003 and he wasn't the smoker...my grandma was. Some things just aren't worth it.... Big thumbs up to all of you that have been able to curb your addiction! :-)

Sorry I've been MIA! It's been a crazy few days! Can ya'll believe we had SNOW here Wednesday??!!! OMG...it was insane! Everyone freaked out like acid was dropping from the sky, except of course my kid...who ran outside screaming "it's snowing" at the top of his lungs! He was soooooo excited! He was 3 years old the last time he saw snow! Dawson had his school play yesterday....3 performances...and he wanted me to go to all 3 of them! Brenden and I were out of the house at 8:30am, 1:30pm and again for the evening performance. We went to eat at Texas Roadhouse first and can I just say Brenden was soooo good! He layed in arms half on the table and half on my chest dancing until our food came then I layed him back in his car seat and he went to sleep!!! I was such a proud mama as a kid probably 6 years old was throwing the biggest fit...she was throwing peanuts at people and screaming...she was getting up and running around the table. She was LOUD and OBNOXIOUS. And there were my kids....Dawson proudly eating his ribs and Brenden sound to sleep. Anyway, Dawson will be 9 on Sunday so we have a weekend of events planned and I won't be around much. Next week is his party and then we leave for Oklahoma for Christmas on next Sunday! Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend!
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next