Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where are our february mommies?

4 posters

Go down

where are our february mommies? Empty where are our february mommies?

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:51 pm

we had a few Feb. mommies a while back and I haven't talked to any of them since like october or november! I think they were both actually Amandas.... I know they're not due til Feb(but we all know how little fetuses can be lol

February mommies, where are you!!!???
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

where are our february mommies? Empty Re: where are our february mommies?

Post by mandy77 Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:34 pm

I know I have been AWOL for a while. I have just had so much going on I haven't had time to even have a thought of my own. I am still due the 14th of February, but they say they will take baby lily no later than February 9th. I have been having contractions for a little while now. They are not affecting my cervix, so I get to just stay at home and deal with it. Ah the joys of pregnancy!!! I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully I can get on here again soon. Take care all.
mandy77
mandy77

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi Amanda - great to hear from you...your avatar pix is really nice! Glad things are going well....your LO will be here before you know it!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 am

Yay Welcome back after being gone a loooong time Amanda. Glad to hear everything is going well for you aside from the lovely contractions. Nice picture!!!

Now if we could just get some of our other missing mommas to update us or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:16 pm

i know the other amanda said she is still due to have er c-section the 29th of this month, even tho she was due the 1st of january. so... she said she just can't remember her username sometimes heh
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by feb_09_mommy Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA! I'm having my c-section next Thursday (1/29) I am due on 2/5 so it's 7 days early! I'm really excited but a little scared and nervous. I just can't wait to meet my new LO and see if the baby is a boy or girl and what their personality is like and how my DS adjusts to being a big brother. I'm just so excited! I'll post my birth announcement when I get home from the hospital! Hope you are all doing well!
feb_09_mommy
feb_09_mommy

http://www.myspace.com/amandamaries1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down