Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok pregnancy brain has hit

+2
mnelson80
daisiesforu
6 posters

Go down

ok pregnancy brain has hit Empty ok pregnancy brain has hit

Post by daisiesforu Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:05 pm

ok ladies i need some help...what is in your fridge and freezer. mine has NOTHING and i literally mean NOTHING, due to loss of power for over a week. i am trying to make up a list for the ins company and can't remember what was in my fridge and freezer. i had just went to the grocery and dropped $280 the week before and can't get past the milk, oj and lunch meat. i know i had a freezer of meat but can't think...any help would be great...
thanks
andrea
daisiesforu
daisiesforu

Back to top Go down

ok pregnancy brain has hit Empty Re: ok pregnancy brain has hit

Post by mnelson80 Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Hmm.. Butter, eggs, cheese, hamburger, chicken breast, grapes or apples, pork chops, steaks, pizza, ice cream, chicken nuggets, fish sticks (can you tell I have a 3 year old..hahah) yogurt, soda, juice, fresh produce, broccoli, salad, dressings, ketchup, condiments, jelly, frozen veggies, any snacks like hot pockets or other microwave type meals.

I think that's all I got for now..
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:14 pm

we always have eggo waffles, frozen chicken breasts, a steak or pork chop, roast, some kind of munchie jalepeno popper type thing, hot dogs, applesauce, cheese sticks (you can tell I ahve a 2 yr old...lol) apples, grapes, salad, jello pudding, beer, milk, juice, produce: cilantro, oranges, sweet onions, garlic, green onions, bell peppers, avsacados, tomatos, potatoes, parsley, sweet potatoes, red onions, carrots, lunch meat, cheese, bacon, tortillas, I will keep thinking, I bet I can find my husbands grocery shopping list somewhere at home tonight.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by sanderson0705 Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:21 pm

wow, i always go blank grocery shopping. I want your fridges Smile lol
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 pm

condiments...ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, mayo, dressings, butter. Cheese, lunch meat, produce, eggs, milk, yogurt. In the freezer, lots of meats, french fries, fish sticks, ice cream...
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:08 pm

frozen veggies.. cookie dough Razz i make up huge batches of cookies and freeze portions to cook later Razz

mmummh french fries your lucky my husband pouts if i buy those he wants me to cut potoates up and make them that way.. seems to think the buck you spend on a bag of pre cu seasoned nummy eatables is not worth it >.<
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by daisiesforu Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:06 am

thanks ladies for all your help. i got my list submitted yesterday. so the check should be in the mail this week. it kinda sucks i had started making meals for when the baby comes so i don't have to cook. i had to when my other 2 were born and i just want to be able to relax when i have this one and enjoy the company when they come so why not make extra meals and freeze them. guess that wasn't the best idea. hopefully when i get my food supply up again i can start doing that again.
jessi my husband will only eat fresh french fries also but i am fine with that as long as he is the one cutting them. i refuse to cut them. it is his weekend food he eats them all weekend long. the kids have learned to expect the frenchy fries every sat and sunday.
once again thanks ladies
andrea
daisiesforu
daisiesforu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum