Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woo Hoo - It's October!

+13
Kristen
ladydy
Chaycethedogs
Kim
rocknrollmommy616
wyo_mommy
tweetie462
eve2008
jessijennings
mythreesons
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
mnelson80
17 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Woo Hoo - It's October! - Page 6 Empty Re: Woo Hoo - It's October!

Post by mythreesons Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:57 am

Jessi- Nope you definetly won't get much sleep after your LO is here...Are you sure that the second # is 190?Most docs would be very concerned if it went over 100...Mine was ready to induce me until we found out it was fine...Poor thing...Rest while you can...

Amy- Don't beat yourself up over breastfeeding...You are still pumping and that is still helping...Before my milk came in I heavily debated supplementing with formula and switching all together...I still sometimes wish I could just pass DH a bottle and have him feed baby so I can get stuff done...I will have to start pumping more so I can do that...That's reall awsome that your LO sleeps so soundly, Luc sometimes does, but not often enough...Don't ya love when they let you have those surprise naps?They leave you feeling so refreshed and peaceful....

AFM- I can't believe that Lucas is almost 3 weeks old already!!! I went to my doc appt yesterday and I've lost 3lbs since last week...From the breastfeeding maybe?I'm really watching what I eat and trying to avoid high fructose corn syrups and things with trans fats or polyunsaturated fats...Either way I won't complain...That means that since I got preggo, I've lost 44lbs!!! Wow...people keep telling me I look so much skinnier...Not a word I'm used to hearing...Still have a long way to go tho, at least another 90lbs before I will be happy...We're starting to develop some type of routine here...Yesterday one of DH's co-workers gave him some used clothes for Luc...They are ADORABLE!!! and they're in great shape!I was very excited when I saw them...Anyway, have a good day ladies!!!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:21 am

I feel you ladies on the sleep thing. In the hospital Dominic wouldn't have woken up in an earthquake. He sleeps a little lighter now that he's home. Last night was kind of challanging cause he kept waking up like 15 or 20 minutes after I laid him down. I think his tummy hurt. He seems hungry ALL the time and he either got too much to eat or the different bottle I used gave him lots of tummy bubbles. He was burping a lot way after he ate.

I've been BFing and supplimenting. I'll do it as long as I can but am not going to stress over it. It sure is nice to just sit down and feed though, no warming, shaking, cleaning or cost.

Of course he's sleeping well now, and I need to get up and get ready for his doc appointment. I hope they don't curse me for driving. Its been 6 days and my Doc said if I wasn't scared to stomp on the break and I hadn't had any pain meds recently it should be ok to drive after a week. At least the office is close. But I really need to do some other stuff too. I just don't want to push it and also I feel bad taking him out when he's so little.

Shannon- aren't those co-worker clothes the BEST! I got a bunch from my co-workers daughter and they are in wonderful condition and much nicer than I might have boughten myself. I love baby hand me downs.

Jessi- I sure hope your LO shows up soon. Sounds like he's giving you the run around. Best of luck and I hope you get to feeling better.

Amy-Ouch! Your poor insicion. I'm a little worried that I haven't been keeping my dry enough, but it's not hurting.. it just feels weird.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyo_mommy Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:32 am

Geez Jessi -- sounds like your hubby is as ornery as mine. Sometimes it's hard to relate to their "humor" in this state huh!!!! He's been driving me BONKERS lately and he thinks he's funny! Wink
wyo_mommy
wyo_mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:43 am

had my DA today -- he said the incision is healing okay and in mid-november i have to go for a repeat sugar test just to make sure that it was only GD and not diabetes....also discovered that I lost 14lbs since delivery which means 17lbs since i found out i was pg!! hopefully i will continue to keep losing and get back to a "normal" weight....
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Yeah I’m sure that’s why they freaked out they were like I know this isn’t your blood pressure.. Then it started to go down at one point it was at 70 it sounds crazy or maybe there machine was messing up I donno.. it feels my eye is going to pop out of my head or something just the right one my dh went to work today and said it was my due date so they sent him home to “Help” me .. so far he has woke me up three times then when I got out of bed he curled up and went to sleep … after asking what I was making for lunch… blah lol
Shannon I’m glad you have some cute clothes.. every day I look over at the little co sleeper and think of how soon there will be a little baby curled up in there in his little tiny diaper and I try to imagine him in one of the different outfits but my fav so far is just those little shirts with his diapered rump hanging out lol.. I can’t believe I’m going to be a mommy have one of those adorable little children to play with and it’s so much more when I wanted a baby I never had it on all these levels the whole child, son daughter or what not.. Creating a human that would talk and call you mom and have a personality.. I just can’t wait..

I’m so glad for all of you ladies losing weight.. I don’t know how you do it. I have to plan our dinners on a more.. Cost efficient method so pasta and such I wish we could eat healthier but I think I do okay. I suppose my only hope at weight loss after this is working out. They do have a little play place in the gym with machines around it so you can watch your kid while you work out but how long is it going to be before I feel like working out?
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Jessi-This is the first week that I actually feel good...I mean I actually feel fairly hormonaly balanced(had my share of crying jags)and physically good...My pelvis is still sore at times but much better for the most part...I'm not sure if I'm losing weight because I'm breastfeeding or if its because I'm trying to eat really healthy, or both...I'm hoping your bp is down next time you go in...The number you typed initially had me worried...

Elise-Congrats on your weight loss!!! Doing anything to help it along?

Michelle(mnelson)-I too hate taking brand new babies out of the house...Especially because we arent usually feeling the best either...Hope your little man's appt went well!It never fails that they finally sleep well just when you have to go somewhere...

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Eve- Woo Hoo!!! on the weight loss...I am down 16lbs total now!!! I have to do the two hour test before my six week follow up apt too. Is it because you were diagnosed early too?

Michelle(chayce)- With ODD, we used Enfamil AR, it is for babies who spit up frequently. The Enfamil brand isn't as expensive as some others and it really really helped with the spitting up...it is fortified with rice to make it thicker...it comes in a red/pinkish can.

AFM: we got a letter in the mail yesterday from the state asking for Landree's hearing test to be repeated as her right ear results came back invalid. It may have been due to a technical difficulty but it still makes me nervous none the less so we are taking her tomorrow before her weight check at the ped's.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Shannon - since I was diagnosed with GD, I went on the high protein/low carb diet with which i dropped almost 10lbs immediately and then what i gained was regaining what i lost - i was actually 3lbs under my pre-pg weight at delivery so i have just been trying to eat low carb/high protein still plus i'm nursing, so that helps too!

The said I have to do the 2-hr repeat after i'm about 6wks post partum just to be sure it's gone...i REALLY hope it is! i'm so done with pricking my finger and all that jazz! not that Logan wasn't TOTALLY worth it, i'm just ready to get back to "normal" life -- whatever normal is these days!

Ok - snooze time before DH gets home and before Logan wants to eat -- again! Very Happy
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Elise- My doc and I could never figure why I lost as much weight as I did being preggo...I think it was in part to the fact that I was so nauseous so I ate alot of bland non-smelly but healthy food...Except enchiladas...That was the only thing that I wanted and could eat that was strong tasting...I too hope that your test comes back normal...Does everyone with GD have to do the 2hour over again? Just curious...

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

Jessi - That is crazy about your blood pressure. Mine got so low in the hospital that everyone was really worried. It was 66 /45. Be careful if yours is having crazy swings like that. I am sorry to hear you are on bedrest. Hopefully that LO will come soon and solve all of these problems for you!

Shannon - That is so cool on the baby clothes. Getting a bunch of great clothes from your DH's coworker is such a great surprise. Especially when they are GREAT ones. :-)

All you ladies loosing weight - That is awesome. I hope I am. It has only been a week since I had Nate but I am having a hard time dealing with this post pardum body. I know its only temporary but when pre preg clothes dont fit and maternity clothes look weird I have a hard time getng ready to go anywhere. Its a bit depressing.

Kim - I hope Landree's hearing test goes well and it was just a glitch in the test that caused the re-test

AFM- I am just trucking a long. Nate is of course sleeping right now. He did much better last night and slept in 3-4 hour stints all night long. Then when he was awake it was only long enough to change a diaper and have a bottle and back to bed he went. That is something I can handle. I hope it lasts.

I called my Dr about my incision and I have to go in and see him tomorrow. I am not excited about it. I am actually scared. Its good my DH makes me do things I should or I might be trying to ignore this. I am also scared to go to the Dr and have them weigh me. I really dont want to know - Probably because I am petrified that its going to be way more than I want it to be. Like I had a 7 1/2 lb baby but have gained 10 lbs. since last week.

Oh well on to more positive things. I just got to have a shower and it was wonderful! Its the little things in life, I tell you what! I guess I should go and get back to it. This little guy should be up any minute and I am going to have to pump again... My boobs are so sore! Embarassed

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Amy- don't freak to much if you don't see much of a loss...don't forget you are still retaining lots of water from the c-section...I was depressed the first couple of times I got on the scale post partum, but after a week or so is when I started seeing a loss. Let us know how the apt. goes...I have a little redness (from moisture) and I can't get it to go away...I may have to call soon myself

Elise- Are you still testing now? They never said anything to me...and I am not taking my meds either...just to do the test before my apt. Do you think if I take my meds I can trick it? LOL. Have you checked any of your numbers just for shits and giggles? I have on my fasting a couple of times and they seem to be okay. I know that for regular diabetes the number range is a little higher too, than it is for GD.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:30 am

I wonder why you still retain so much water after a c-section? I know i don't even look preggo anymore after having Joey vaginally, which I thought was weird because don't most women still look kinda pregnant AFTER the baby? I had to go buy new pants b/c my stupid maternity jeans kept practically falling off. I also bought a Bella band b/c of all my nasty extra sag. It gives me (TMI) camel toe in my new jeans, that aren't even that tight! Anyways, I'm just curious as to why you still retain water after the surgery (I've never had surgery b4).

But, AFM, I think the PPD might have been a false alarm. I finally told myself, "Look, he's a baby, he has needs too. I know it's rough, but everything will be okay. Don't be afraid to ask for a little help so you can eat and rest sometimes." So, I think that at least brought me out of the extreme state I was in. Also, I had a smirnoff the other night. Man was THAT refreshing! Since my milk pretty much stopped coming, I figured it would be okay. And because I'm pretty much sure I'll have to formula feed from now on, I got two new bras! I also bought a pair of jeans, 5 new undies(my preggo panties are sooo big!), and a REALLY cute top! Then I ordered another pair online along with a bella band for that extra skin problem lol. I had to order the extra pair of jeans online cuz the store said they didnt have anymore of that size and I'd have to order them from the store and then come get them... I was like, "I do NOT have the time for that! I just had a baby!" And I'm certainly not going to cart him around to the mall for a pair of stupid jeans!

Speaking of having a baby and people knowing better. I have a friend I don't really hang out with much anymore, but we used to be REALLY close. She is turning 21 on the 5th of Nov. and invited me to go to some bar with her for her birthday. I was like, "umm, in case you don't remember, I just had a baby that you wanted SO badly to be the godmother of, but never see..." Okay, so I didn't ACTUALLY tell her that, but I told my DF that! lol Anyways, I think I might have to phase her out. It's kinda sad, but... we were kind of losing touch anyways. Oh Well! Anyway, sorry for the novel! I hope those of you who had c-sections are recovering well, as are our moms who've had vaginal births! I guess I will talk to yall laters! Deuces!

Bekah
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:09 am

Hi ladies,

Amy, congrats....he's gorgeous!

Michelle, my Dr suggested blow drying my incision after showering to make sure it's dry.

Elise, I think I'm going to have to have diabetes testing even though I was not diagnosed with GD.

AFM: Aubrey is improving slowly. She has taken small amounts of breastmilk, only like 5mils but it's something. We're hoping that can be increased soon. Her breathing is still fast and their hoping that starts to slow down here soon they say it's about 7-10 days. After that she'll have to learn to feed by mouth.
Even though I tested negative on my 3hr GD, they say that my sugars could have been flucuating and i got lucky on the day of my test b/c everything that's going on with her are classic symptoms of a GD mom.
It's SOOOO hard...I just want her home. I actually got to hold her for 2 hrs yesterday. The nurse asked if my arms were asleep and I told her I didn't care I would sit there all night.

Please say prayers for our lil Aubrey....
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 am

Kim - no, I'm not testing now nor taking any insulin. they told me to stop once i gave birth...

AFM: last night was the night from hell....I was up more than i was asleep -- the only time I got any real sleep was when Logan was with DH...hopefully it was just a one-time thing and he will be fine tonight...i can't take too much more of this craziness! I am so tired and by the end of the night so sore. I was reminding DH last night that just because I'm doing stuff (like taking the kids to/from school & activities), it doesn't mean I'm not still in recovery -- if I could, I'd still be on my couch napping all day and only dealing with Logan, but life goes on so therefore I need to get back into the swing of things, even if I am moving so slowly and in pain. I just want to sleep for a couple of weeks (or at least a couple of hours without worrying about kids)......okay - sleep deprevation is making me coo-coo...time to get DS off to school so I can then take DD to pre-school and then come home and collapse before I have to go get her....
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:33 am

hello ladies! I just got home alst night from teh hospital had baby Daniel, I am having some pain from teh C-section.l Mainly transitions like standnig up adn sitting down. Not to mention not a lot of sleep i am ketching myself doing the micro sl;eep siotting here so i will write more but i posted under teh birth announments and will see abotu gettign the pics up. Thanks!

Eileen
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi Ladies!
Eileen- Congrats on the adorable baby boy!

Diana- I'm so glad to hear your little one is doing better. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Bekah- They told me in the hospital the swelling is from the iv fluid. They pump it into you and it takes a good week or more for it to clear out of you. This is my second week and I'm finally feeling my feet normal again.

Kim- Try not to worry too much about the hearing test. Good luck with it!

Amy- Good luck with your incision check. I had mine checked today, even though it doesn't hurt I'm constantly worried about it.

Elise- Sorry to hear about your bad night. Sleep is something I am missing dearly. Although I only have one, I can only imagine having 3 kids! I don't know how you do it!!

Well, things are going pretty good here. I am really looking forward to the days of more than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. Although I feel guilty even saying that, because I am trying to cherish every moment and don't want Madison to grow too fast! I think she's going through a growth spurt. I feel like I am constantly feeding her, and that is getting really exhausting! She is a cuddler which I love, but a problem is she loves to be held, all of the time. So we're working on that. She's screaming right now, and it stinks having to listen to it, but I know she's tired and needs to fall asleep. Once you pick her up, she stops. On a good note, I weighed myself yesterday morning and I'm down about 24 lbs, that more than pre-pregnancy, which is a good start. Although I have a way to go.
Had a dr. appt. yesterday for a follow- up. My incision is looking good although it appears it might bunch up on the ends, which is fine, there is a little hole which I was really nervous about. But my dr. said it should heal just fine.

I hope all is well with all of you! I'm trying to get better about posting! I read posts daily, but when I go to respond, I don't have enough time!
Kristen[img][/img]
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Kristen - I have a hole in my incision as well and the doc said as long as it wasn't bleeding, don't worry about it...it will take time to heal. The only way I manage with 3 is because the oldest is in school all day and is pretty independent and good at being helpful. If I had 3 little ones, I think I would be bald! Very Happy

Logan had a super poop this morning (went thru 4 diapers before he was done), so hopefully today will be a better day and tonight a better night....i have a feeling his tummy was bothering him last night...i don't think he liked the manwich i had for dinner tues night and then again for lunch on wed....it might have been too spicy for his tummy....the joys of nursing...the kid dictates what you can and cannot eat (at times)......

ok time to crash on the couch before i have to go pick up the oldest at school...that should be fun....the first time i'll be picking him up since Logan was born....i hope the rain stays away until we're all in the car for the 3 minute drive home! Very Happy
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:29 pm

Bekah- Glad to hear your feeling better chica!! I had that same speech with my oldest when he was about 2 weeks old...Now we're good...It's an adjustment, a pretty major one and your doing just fine...I bought underwear for after delivery but they are too big as well...

Diana-{{HUGS}}I'm so sorry that your little girl is still in the hospital...I'm sure she'll be home with you soon and then you can just love her up.Is the hospital near you at least?

Elise- Yeah my DH seems to forget that I just had a baby recently too...Just because we don't have the bellies anymore they seem to think we're all good...I can't complain too much because Lucas sleeps really well for me at night but during the day I don't get much done and from about 5-8pm Luc cluster feeds and that's when we're having dinner and DH is just getting home from work and my kids need baths and some personal time...So that's the time of day that I dread...Ugh...

Eileen- Congrats momma!!!Welcome little Daniel!!! Lucas wants him to come over and play when he's ready Laughing ...

AFM- I'm having a grumpy grumpy day...It's rainy and cold and I haven't even tried to eat healthy today...I had a hotdog and soda for lunch...Now I feel guilty...I love breastfeeding, I really do.But I feel like I'm poisoning Luc putting some foods in my body...I think it's stressing me out...I'm constantly wondering if he's getting enough even though I see milk in his mouth when I burp him and he's definetly peeing and pooping enough...I'm also mad because my mom told me she had a class for work today and so instead of driving home she was going to stay at my house until this class and her hubby was going to be here too and he'd pick up oldest DS from school(it's the grandpa that used to watch them all the time)and she said he'd stay and play with kids and I could go get out of the house for a bit...So I told oldest DS that grandpa would be picking him up and he was soooo excited...Well now my mom isn't going to the class because all the posters for it were taken down and they've already gone home...DS is going to be soo crushed and I get to be the one to rain on his little parade...DH also forgot his cell home here so I have no way to call him at work unless I REALLY need him(he gets in trouble if he gets alot of personal calls)and I was supposed to take it to him but now it's such a project to do it...I just want to scream!!! Well I'm off to see what else can possibly go wrong today...

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:21 pm

OMG this board is hoppin'!!! I have like 3 minutes a day to look at it...so I read quick but I do ready everyone's posts. Hopefully we'll get on a schedule soon so I can have some more free time rather than running around like a half cocked freak! LOL

I took Brenden to the dr yesterday...the waking up at night started getting worse and he was cringing in pain. I thought I've heard some reflux but hubby swore it was an ear infection since we couldn't lay the baby down. With no fever or exposure I hardly thought an ear infection diagnosis fit the bill but we all know how stubborn hubby's can be! ;-) Anyway, the dr put Brenden on Zantac. He had 2 doses before bed time last night and I can honestly say it was soooooooooo much smoother. When he woke up (midnight, 3am, 7am) he wanted to eat and go right back to sleep...in his bed. He isn't spitting up at all so it was hard to sell the dr on a reflux diagnosis but while she was holding him and telling him how cute he is....he refluxed then screamed in pain. Just like 1st DS...silent reflux is what it is called and it's not very common. But of course, both of my kiddos are blessed with it. Crying or Very sad

I read something about diaper rash somewhere...I think Bekah is battling this...if it's someone else please forgive me! My 1st DS had terrible rash. It was bubbly and bloody...I cried changing his diaper sometimes. Anyway, my mom told me I needed to let his skin breath so after a bath I would wrap a 4X4 around his wiener (to keep from getting pee'd on) and let his rear air dry. I would then use aquafor. It worked well for him and only took a couple of days to notice a remarkable difference. That's the only advice I have...

Eileen! Congrats!

I had my DA monday and my incision is also healing well. I was so worried about it! I've been putting neosporin on it every morning to get rid of the reddness of being damp. DR told me to use powder but I think the neosporin works better for me. We looked back at my chart and my total weight gain for the pregnancy was 21lbs. As of Monday I was down 22lbs since delivering. COOL...especially since I haven't been able to do much. LOL It's also nice to be able to eat whatever I want....GOODBYE GD!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! I'll get better at personals...I promise!!
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi guys!!!
Elise- I could have written your post word for word!!!! Sleep deprivation sucks the big one! And yes, I am doing more too, but at the end of the day I hurt like hell. I have had a headache every day from exhaustion. Today I went shopping with my mom and aunt...I let my mom drive home and I fell asleep in the back seat!!! Tomorrow my mom is taking my ODD for the day, so Landree and I are going to chill and nap...all day.

Kristen and Elise...what side of your incision has a little hole? The right edge of mine is where mine is...it is kind of funny we all have one. I have been using the blow dryer and some powder for the little bit of redness that has shown up.

AFM: Being exhausted sucks...and Landree had her apt today...but I will post about that on the apt. thread.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

Diana - I hope your GD test comes back ok. I am sorry your Lo is in the NICU. I hope she gets to come home with you soon. She is a beauty. I am glad you got to hold her for so long. They are amazing little things these babies. Oh and I love the name Aubrey.

Bekah - Oh my goodness that diaper rash sounds horrible. I hope his little tushey heals up soon. I am glad that you are feeling better emotionally. Keep your head up girl. Does medicaid not have a website you could look up providers on? If they dont - someone should get on that.

Elise - You poor thing. It has been hard enough with one little one I cant imagine 3. I hope you are able to get some rest soon.

Eileen - I am glad you are home and doing well. I hear you on the c-sec pain. Sometimes things are all good and then out of the blue I hurt everywhere. Its so strange how it works.

Shannon - I am sorry you are having a bummer of a day. I hope your DS doesnt take it too bad that grandpa didnt come to pick him up. I am sorry you missed out on your time as well. I hope tomorrow is better.

Michelle (Chayce) - I am glad Brenden got some relief from his reflux. Poor little guy. I am glad you were able to get a better night under your belt as well.

Kim - my incision also has a tiny hole on the right. How crazy is that? I wonder what causes it and why it seems to be so predominant on the right side.

AFM- Well today was another whirl wind of a day. I had my DA at 10:30 and we got up at 8 to be ready. However DH forgot that he had car seat inspections set up for today as well. Well the first one was at 9:30. When we figured this out he had to leave the house in 10 minutes to make it on time. So thank goodness my mom is staying with us for the week. DH took Nate with him to the inspection and I got ready and my mom took me to the DA. So we got both cars inspected and our car seats are installed properly. Yeah! My incision is doing good. The doc just said that there was a bit of fluid trapped and my body seems to be taking care of it on its own. That is good because if it was worse the taking care of it would be horrible. I cant even think about it. We did get to take another nap today. That was nice. We missed out yesterday so we were exhausted today. Like I said its the little things we look forward to.
I guess that is all for now. I have to go and drink some more tea so I can pump some more. Its a never ending cycle.

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:01 pm

Congrats Eileen on the little boy!!! see I told you yours would be here in no time :-)

Sorry I have not been posting much but I am on the lack of time/sleep cycle also. Jeremiah is up every two hours during the night and besides that I have to get my son up and around every morning at 7 for kindergarten. After I drop him off back home I come to try and make up loss of sleep for 2-3 hours before I have to get son from kdg. Sometimes I can get those few extra hours of sleep and other times Jeremiah decided he must eat.

WTG all you mommas on weight loss. Am hoping to lose more than just the 22 lbs I have loss thus far. Am back to the weight I was at 1st dr appt but definitely want to lose more than that.

Alright that all for now

Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy77 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:03 am

Bekah - Glad you are feeling better as far as the PPD front. In regards to your friend, my best friend for the last 19 years was like that after I had my DD ( 12 yrs ago). I finally just had to sit down with her and say I do like doing things with you and don't want us to grow apart, but I have a new baby that I love with all my heart and I need you to remember that. I need you to understand that things change and Iam a mother first and foremost.

Diane - I am glad that little Aubrey is improving. I will keep her in my prayers. It's wonderful that you got to hold her for so long.

Elise - Hope you get too sleep soon. Hopefully your schedule will even out a little more and you'll be able to heal and work ina little sleep. I don't know how you do ut with three. I have one 12 yr. old special needs child and my LO isn't here until February and I worry that I don't know what I am doing. You are a hero to me!

Shannon- I totally understand how you feel about someone not realizing that especially when kids are involved just changing plans on a whim is really bad. Kids really take things to heart and get their hopes up easily.

Eileen - you just concentrate on healing. Congratulations on Little Daniel!!

Kristen - Congratulations on the weight loss!! That's great! As for cherishing moments with little madison you have plenty on time to spend with her and you're not going to miss anything.

Michelle - glad the doctor gave Brenden something to help and that it did work. I can't stand arguing with doctors about whatis wrong with my DD. I hope he feels better from now on. I have severe reflux and it really hurts. Poor little guy.

Kim - I love you picture of your girls in your Signiture. How do you do thator where?

Amy - Glad you are in good spirits. Sounds like you had quite a day. Keep it up and everything should even out soon. By the way congratulations on your new little one if I didn't say it before. You do look great in your picture. You look better than I do on my best day.

I hope I didn't forget anyone. I know I haven't been really active on here as of yet, but I hope to change that. You all make me feel like I belong.

AFM- I'm only 23 weeks and for some reason I feel llike I have been pregnant forever. Even though I have a 12 yr. old, I have very little memory of my pregnancy with her. I was in the hospital and on so muchpain medication just to keep from having her that it is all prettymuch a blur. So this really feels allnew to me. I feel really lucky because this time I have a very supportive DF that I adore and that adores both my DD and I and can't wait for the LO to get here. I am having a weird feeling that maybe one of you can help me with. This just started last night. When I stand it feels like some one hooked a 50 pound weight directly to the inside of me around like my cervix area maybe. It really hurts but not like contractions or anything. Not sure what to think about it. Anyway I have writtenwaytoo much. You ladies take care of yourselves.
mandy77
mandy77

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:15 am

Amanda- I get them done at a web site called pixelperfectsignatures.com the only thing is...YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THEIR DIRECTIONS!!! Some times it takes a while for them to get them done but I think they are well worth it.

AFM- I am trying to get in to my salon to get my haircut today...it is growing over my ears and annoying me. My my took my ODD, so I am seriously hoping to get a nap today too.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by wyo_mommy Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 am

Six days until my due date..... *siiiigh* Going bonkers here! LOL Had 3 really good contractions 3 mins apart on Wed then they stopped - foooey! Oh well, soon... Very Happy
wyo_mommy
wyo_mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next