Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss

+6
Chaycethedogs
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
Kim
rocknrollmommy616
mnelson80
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss Empty Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss

Post by mnelson80 Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Well here is my 1 week 2 days post baby belly. I gained a total of 32lbs.. went from 260 to 292. YICK.. as of today I'm down to 277, and still have some swelling that I *HOPE* is at least 5 lbs worth..LOL So down 15 lbs, 17 to go until I hit pre-preg weight. Then the real work starts..

First picture is 39 weeks.. day before section.

Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss IMG_0686-1Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss IMG_0797
Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss IMG_0795
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss Empty Re: Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:24 pm

wow Michelle you look GREAT! I will post some pics later. I am having a birthday thing for my nephew today, so I'll have some postpartum belly pics. But the only pics of my belly I took were at 33 weeks, so that's all I can compare it to! Sad But I'll probably post later. But I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight! So it should look PRETTY different... hopefully. Anyways, you look fantastic Michelle!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Wow Michelle you look great...I will have to get Dh to take some soon...we are going to get Landree's pictures done tomorrow...who knows maybe I will decide to be in some.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Thanks Ladies! I still feel really bloated and am wearing maternity clothes, just hoping after the swelling subsides I'll be able to fit into some regular clothes again.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Michelle - You look GREAT! I wish I look that good. I should post some pics soon but every time I look at myself in the mirror I get depressed. I thought I was cute preggo - now postpartum I feel like I look awful. The B belly is back and kicking it with some extra rolls on top of it. I will work on getting up the nerve to post pics.

You are rocking it!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:14 pm

Seriously.. it must just be the black shirt..LOL I have extra major B belly going on too.. It's not pretty. But I sure appreciate the compliments.. Razz
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:11 am

You look great Michelle! I ll have to post soon also

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:30 am

OMG I agree. B-Belly is back with a vengeance! I got so sick of wearing these maternity pants that I went and bought some new ones at lane bryant. I wear a size 6 in the blue right fit. Seriously, it feels fantastic to say I wear a size 6 Wink Whoever decided on that was pure genius! Anyway, I never got around to postpartum pics the other night. I'll have to take some soon. ^_^
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:17 am

I am so excited...I got on the scale last night and I lost 6 more lbs...so pre-preg I was 284, at delivery I was 278....and last night I was 259!!!! Holy crap!!! My goal for my self for the rest of this year was to get down to 250...only 9lbs to go!!! Then of course it will be another 50lbs next year and the year after that for my real goal...but all of a sudden it seems doable!!!
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:53 pm

CONGRATULATIONS kim that is my goal to 50 pounds a year however i put on 50 pounds...lol I love your avatar with both teh girls that is so cute!
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Bekah- you wear a size 6?
Did I read that right? I am down to 239 and was 262 at my last ob appt which was like 4 days before delivery. Still need to do the picture of after pregnancy not enough time in the day it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:52 pm

Joy - lane bryant makes these right fit jeans and they make the sizes like 1-8 i think or more? Instead of using the higher numbers. I think it boosts confidence, doing it that way. I still technically wear a 26, but in right fit jeans i wear a 6 Wink
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:49 pm

OooOoOOoooOO I should get some of those that way I can feel cool saying I wear a size 2 or 4 whichever would be an 18/20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:06 am

I'm LOVE the right fit jeans also!!! The new sizing chart sure knows how to make a girl feel good! I think it'll be awhile before I fit in my 3's even though I weigh less then I did pre-preg my belly is so different! How long does it take for a c-section blob belly to go away??? Does it ever???
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:09 am

Michelle- I don't think it ever does...I had extra hang after ODD, and now it seems even extra hangy...plastic surgery maybe? LOL
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:17 am

Ok I am getting brave. Here are my 12 day PP belly shots. I took them while getting ready today so I was waiting for the hair straightener to heat up...

[url=12 days PP]
[url=12 days PP side]
Photobucket should be resizing them soon. Sorry for the dirty mirror. I swear it doesnt look like that in person I dont know where those streaks come from... OOh - maybe ghosts have been brushing their teeth in my guest bath.... Shocked
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by toshymod Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:24 am

You look loverly as usual. Very Happy

toshymod

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:10 pm

You look great!! You made is sound so awful.. blah blah blah.. Razz

I was sad yesterday because I didn't lose anymore.. (I have a really bad habit of weighing everyday) infact it looked like I gained .2, not that that's a big deal.. but this morning down 5! YAY! Only 11 more to go for pre-preg weight. ....

P.S... still hating on all you losers ..LOL weight loss that is, who loseses weight while preg.. you ladies just aren't fair.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:16 pm

really cool site with funny tips and recipies...you can subscribe and get emails daily.http://www.hungry-girl.com/index.php
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari7779 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:24 pm

well i have to take some pics and start tracking my weight loss although im slacking on losing weight. i should be only eating 3 meals aday but im cheating big time. also this week is my 8 wks post partum and im good to start exercising. im picking up my treadmil on friday(let brother borrow it).

here are my stats:
Prepregnancy:278
Weight at delivery 270
8wk pp: 238
Goal: 1st goal is to get down to 200 by 12/08 then 2nd goal 50lbs by April 2009.
Mari7779
Mari7779

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:10 pm

WOW Amy you look like you slimmed down quite a bit. WTG Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maribel- I'd say even if it has been 2 months since you had your little ones you are doing a fantastic job on the weight loss. Way to go!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy77 Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:19 am

You ladies look great!!!!! I can only hope that I will look remotely as well after my c-section. I am not exactly sure what my weight was pre-pregnancy but I am fairly sure I have already put on probably 30 pounds. I went through a bit of depression, and that always make me eat and hide. I am doing a lot better now though. Last DA I had actually lost 3 pounds.

Keep posting how it is going it gives us that are still pregnant hope!!
mandy77
mandy77

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 am

Everyone look sso great!!! I must say I posted my pics under the other thread but I started out at 260 ended up at 320 (I know I know too much!) and had the C-section last monday and today I am down to 290!!! How awesome I haven't even been abel to work out yet! I got my step bench and dvd's so i am ready whenever my doc lets me start working out!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:37 am

Mari and Eileen.. Both of you are doing great! Isn't it amazing to be like..yeah, i lost 30 lbs in a week! LOL gee the money you could make off of a plan like that!

Mari- I don't think your slacking, you probably have plenty to keep you busy in your life these days. Don't be to hard on yourself. Your numbers look great thus far. You to have lost over 30 lbs from delivery and that was weight that was there before.. I say that's awesome!

I lost another two and am still really swollen in the feet and ankles.. I'm hoping by the time all the swelling goes away I'll be at pre-preg weight. Only 9 lbs to go! Then I have some serious work to do on these hips.. Shocked
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:50 pm

I am with you on teh aswellnig mine has still nto gone down, my blood pressure is fine but my feet, hands, ankles, and ring finger still quite plump...lol i am dying to wear my wedding ring again! I had a child not marreid so wearing it is a psychological thing to me i guess. When i was 19 and rememebring the people looking at you funny with no ring verses now marreid and happy to have been pregnant and having a baby ya konw? sounds liek everyone is doing great! Mari you are doing fine you ahve enough to care about with those little ones so keep your head up and rememebr that the weight will come off it might take a little time since you are so busy with the little ones. and THAT IS OKAY!!!

eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next