Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT!!! Melamine in Formula's!!!

5 posters

Go down

URGENT!!! Melamine in Formula's!!! Empty URGENT!!! Melamine in Formula's!!!

Post by mythreesons Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:20 pm

ok anyone else tired of feeling like a guinea pig for our government?!Seriously, we aren't a third world country but yet our government, who's officials make ALOT of money from our tax dollars)can't even manage to keep our food safe...This is absolutely ridiculous!!!I'm outraged as a parent, don't know about you ladies!I'm not even using formula at this point but that's not the point...I think we need to stop all incoming products from China...That seems to be where it all comes from...Lead in the paint for our kids toys and malamine in our babies' formula...Glad my tax dollars are hard at work...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081126/ap_on_he_me/infant_formula
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!! Melamine in Formula's!!! Empty Re: URGENT!!! Melamine in Formula's!!!

Post by eileen bauer Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:18 pm

okay so which brand and which formulas i mean hello we are feeding our kids here!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Wonderful! (NOT) I use the Enfamil Lipil with Iron.....
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:14 pm

IMO the companies that are producing the formula are the culprits. They are trying to make more money by falsely showing a higher protein content in their formula and then make even further profit by having their products manufactored in these low standard countries instead of the USA. Not so many years ago Walmart only sold items made here...in the country we live...where we have jobless, homeless, and poor people too! Now with the tax advantages handed out by our government a company can increase their bottom line by having their product made 9,000 miles away from our shores. I read about the trace amounts and probably everything we ingest has trace amounts of something we don't want. I'm going to keep up to date on this and so help me God if my son's formula is recalled.... it really pisses me off when money is now more important than the health of a innocent child.
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:10 pm

I agree Michelle. This makes me sick. Our husbands and fiancees and other SOs cannot get good jobs because they are shipping all the good jobs overseas b/c it costs less to outsource. Well I think thats BS. No wonder our economy is in the toilet. This may be a touchy subject for some, but this is why I am glad Obama is trying to push the 2.5 million jobs in america. Of course, I'm also pissed that gas prices are dropping because it was an excuse for us to find cleaner, more efficient ways to produce energy(for any reason, i.e. cars, houses, etc.) We were just starting to look at other energy resources, like geothermal, wind energy, solar power, natural gas. And now, we go right back to our nice big ugly dependency on oil. Anyways, i'm sorry for rambling, but you know, if they wouldn't outsource EVERYTHING we wouldn't have this damn problem! I agree with your point about when did money become more important than the health of our children? COME ON!!!! Get with the effing program! UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum