Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 month checkup and shots

+7
mnelson80
Kristen
MichelleL
PolloLoco75
tweetie462
mythreesons
rocknrollmommy616
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

4 month checkup and shots - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 month checkup and shots

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Diana - I do love the birthdate! It goes so well with is Rocket Ship theamed room. Its like the countdown! Ha! I didnt know they were born on the same day. Nate was emergency C at 1:38 PM. Small world!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Dominic shares a birthday with Nate and Aubry too! He was born 10-9-08 at 9:27 am.. just a few minutes before Aubry.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm

That was my due date for Luc(10/9/08)
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 pm

She's a lucky girl sharing her bday with all the handsome boys!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:01 pm

ladydy wrote:Amy, I guess b/c I didn't get on the board for more than a month after Aubrey was born I didn't realize Nate was born on the same day as her...what time was he born. (I just read it at the beginning of this thread)
Her 4month was supposed to be this morning but is changed to Monday so they can do all that other stuff.
Don't you just love his birthdate 10-9-8.... she was at 9:42am
Maybe we discussed this before and I'm just losing my mind.

whoa! that's crazy! That's when Joseph was born! i mean the time... except in the pm! hahaha how funny! He was born 9/23/08 at 9:42pm! I always remember b/c he was born 18 minutes after i started pushing, which was 9:24pm, so you just invert the two and four! lol anyways, kinda funny, now I am being totally random. sorry lol
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm

we got shots today, Kit did awesome even came home and was happy so I striped him naked and took some photos for the calendar I'm making for christmas next year. He is meeting all the steps for food, sits up assisted with a strait back, very VERY interested in food and drinks wants to always grab my drink now and has stopped pushing food out of his mouth (apparently that is usually the last one ) but nursing is still the best, So the Ped and the base clinic nurses think i should keep nursing till 6 months before even introducing rice cereal. He is trying to crawl now he gets on his hands and knees and then pushes his bottom up in the air till his face hits the ground and then kicks forward a few inches its like he is mowing his face.. very funny..

anyway ttyl

Jess~
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 pm

had the 4 month check up, in all the craziness of having all three kids all i remember is that daniel was perfect on teh charts. my 3 yr odl was off the charts crazy today at teh doctors office i had all three with me and it was madness. so guess i will have to call tomorrow and get the numbers...lol but he took the shots like a champ. will go abck in 2 months for the 6th month checkup.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Maddie's appt. was on Friday. She weighed 13 lbs 12 oz, was 24.4 inches long and head circ. was 15 5/8. Everything is avg. except her head it's little! She HATED the shots. My mom had to take her because I don't have sick time left and dr. office closes before I could get her there afterwork and dh wasn't able to leave work. Mom said she screamed at the shots and when dr. came back in to go over the questions I had written, Maddie looked at him and her lower lip started to quiver!
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:13 pm

okay so kit practically died all the next day, he just cried and cried and cried.. today was better no fevers or hysterical i feel bad crying but he is still not up to happy baby boy I'm use to.
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 am

Jessi- Landree was much more uncomfortable after her second roun than her first...I was pretty much having to give her tylenol all day and she actually got sick once, if she had thrown up again they wanted me to bring her in for fear of a bad reaction to one of the immunizations. I would say it took her 2 to 3 days to get back to normal.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3