Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mcdonalds and feeling like yuck.

2 posters

Go down

mcdonalds and feeling like yuck. Empty mcdonalds and feeling like yuck.

Post by daisiesforu Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:09 pm

i am not sure why i keep going to this place. my ds had crazy school times today he had to be there at 1130 and then was out at 115 talk about screwing your whole day up. well i had to hit the grocery store (due to power outage for 1 week and 1 day) and i needed to wait till he got out so i would have enough time. i promised the kids at after school i would take them to mcdonalds for lunch (since we still have no food in the house.) they jumped at the chance of not eating fruity pebbles again. well we went there and i don't know if it was what i ate or the fact i made the mistake of looking at the bottom of the happy meal box where they have the nutritional facts and now i feel like complete crap. i am all tired and sick to my tummy. i am like is it the fact that my body went into shock from the crap i just put into it or is it psychosomatic from reading the facts. my question is why do we do it to ourselves. we know it is bad for us but yet we put in our bodies plus our children's.
daisiesforu
daisiesforu

Back to top Go down

mcdonalds and feeling like yuck. Empty Re: mcdonalds and feeling like yuck.

Post by jessijennings Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:40 am

It’s easy, its fairly cheep, and oh it taste so good.. why does grease and salt taste so good? But you know when I was a kid I remember we would love it when fresh salt licks came in because we would always steal one before the got put out for the cows and my cousins and me would have first go on the thing licking pretty much pure salt ( I think there is molasses in it too or something) and I know lots of people ate butter strait when they where kids..

I think honestly its because its cheep though and easy.. that’s my vote!
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down