Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucas Kenneth Philip has made his debut!

+3
Kim
mnelson80
mythreesons
7 posters

Go down

Lucas Kenneth Philip has made his debut! Empty Lucas Kenneth Philip has made his debut!

Post by mythreesons Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Born aftre 3 hours and 5 minutes of active labor on September 26th,2008. Lucas was born at 5:05pm weighing in at 8lbs2oz and 21 inches(he's our smallest to date)..Will share birth story labor...
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Lucas Kenneth Philip has made his debut! Empty Re: Lucas Kenneth Philip has made his debut!

Post by mnelson80 Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:30 pm

That sounds so quick and swift! I hope it went as smoothly as it seems.. YAY!! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.. Very Happy and pics of course.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Lucas Kenneth Philip has made his debut! Empty Re: Lucas Kenneth Philip has made his debut!

Post by Kim Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Congrats!!!! I am just happy he didn't give you to much trouble with the birth...I think you had enough of it to deal with before that!!! I can't wait to hear the whole story and see pictures!!!
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:33 pm

CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON!!!!! I can't wait to hear the story and see pics!!!
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:34 pm

Holy moley Shannon! Congratulations! I wish my induction had been that quick! I hope it was smooth sailing! Can't wait to hear the story!!! I'm so glad you had him, and sooner than expected!!! I'm so excited that we are all finally having our babies. Now we can all share little stories about their growing up and stuff!!!!!! Smile
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:17 am

[i][b]Congrats Shannon on the baby. WTG on the super fast labor. That's awesome. Glad the little one made the entrance a bit easier than he made the pregnancy.LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Hey- i just read your birth story on the October board!!! Glad you got the energy to get him out before the other Dr. came on...LOL. Happy to hear that it went relatively quickly and so happy that you went that day instead of waiting...I swear things happen for a reason. He is beautiful.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:56 pm

Congrats!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Congrats Shannon!!! He is beautiful!!!
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum