Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is there really no December Mommies?

4 posters

Go down

How is there really no December Mommies? Empty How is there really no December Mommies?

Post by sanderson0705 Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm

Ok so I will admit, with all the Oct mommies on here, I feel really left out!! lol What is there October and March?

Ugh oh well I guess. maybe I will just start harrassing the October mommies Twisted Evil Nah just playing! I am stuck hanging out at work for another 10 min, sooo I am being a rebel and surfing while I'm here!! lol Smile

Hope everyone is doing fantastic and feeling great. clown
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

How is there really no December Mommies? Empty Re: How is there really no December Mommies?

Post by mnelson80 Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:48 pm

We don't mind if you harrass us.. honest.. Sucks there are not other dec mommies though. Sad
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

How is there really no December Mommies? Empty Re: How is there really no December Mommies?

Post by sanderson0705 Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:54 pm

eh lol what am I going to do right? lol I just miss being able to be on here like 30 times a day Smile
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:05 pm

I know seriously.. lame.. I'm going to have stalking you by email when I go on leave.. haha
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sanderson0705 Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:22 pm

lol that will be a way to get around being "grounded" lol Ill just give everyone my email on here Smile
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:44 pm

i have gmail and it has a chat/messsanger feature too that usualy gets around blocks..

My DH use to use ot to talk to me at home from the military base and they block everything

Jessijennings@gmail.com

as for dec mommys i feel like ill probubly still be prego come dec this kid is never come out Sad
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by sanderson0705 Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:40 pm

hmm thats disturbing, my work place has a higher filter than the military?! affraid

How freaky is that? My email if anyone is interested lol is michsha0705@gmail.com or sranderson@cvty.com
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:04 pm

lol that is pretty sad, you can always email me im usually sitting here roaming the boards board to tears..

WTB life?

I keep being told oooh enjoy it now once the baby comes you will be so busy you wont know what to do..

I'll still probably be starving for adult human interaction..
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by sanderson0705 Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:23 pm

I know the feeling. I envy the Moms that are able to stay at home and stay sane Smile

The busy every single minute of the day doesn't really happen until they become mobile in the least little bit. Although you will be consumed still Smile there will always be a diaper to change or a load of laundry to do lol
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:29 pm

I noticed that. I get little human interaction and less outings than before, but there IS always something to do because they sleep so much. I'm going to try and bribe people to watch DS for like 30 minutes maybe 2 or 3 times a week so I can go work out. I gotta get into at least SOME shape before he gets old enough to start wandering. Plus, you know, I know most of us are Plus Sized, and I am not ashamed of it in any way, but I don't want to be winded trying to play with my son, so I'm going to try to lose the weight to be healthy and be able to keep up with my little boy and have fun with him! I don't want him to just sit in front of a TV all day, but I have to be able to go out with him and not feel like crap every time we go outside! Anyways, I'm sorry there's not a lot of december mommies on here, but you know you can invade our board. We are so not prejudiced lol ^_~ don't be afraid to stop by for anything, hun. That's why we're here! Smile

Bekah
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down