Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How was your weekend?

+3
Kim
mythreesons
sanderson0705
7 posters

Go down

How was your weekend? Empty How was your weekend?

Post by sanderson0705 Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:06 pm

So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was fairly boring. We went costume shopping, that literally took ALL day on Sat Sad I couldn't find anything that was their sizes! But finally at our last stop I did. Actually think I lucked out on what I found Smile

Other than that not much going on...
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

How was your weekend? Empty Re: How was your weekend?

Post by mythreesons Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:22 pm

So what costume did you find?We did the costume hunt thing too..Other than that my excitement is trying to figure out DS#2s rash that he gets in the morning the last 3 mornings...Maybe I should be a detective for Halloween...

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:33 pm

It was okay...Sat. was uneventful and then yesterday we took the girls...mostly Landree to get photo's taken...they turned out great so it was a nice weekend.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:21 pm

The weekend was rather busy for us. We had 2 birthday parties on Saturday...1 in the morning and 1 in the late evening. We took Brenden with us for the early one and DS #1 and I went to the late one (skating party) by ourselves. It was really a nice Saturday. I did find out that taking two kiddos to super target wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be!!! DS #1 took the stroller out of the van for me ( Shocked it's really heavy) and pushed the cart in the store. He also took what I needed off the shelves and saved me a lot of bending! I was so thankful since we were buying formula and nursery water! On Sunday DH & I took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch! It was fun but Brenden slept the ENTIRE time...so no pics! All in all it was good, but I don't like it when DH has to work on Saturday....but we made it through! Wink
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:24 pm

ODS was away for the weekend with my parents, so we took DD to get her 4 yr old pictures taken and ran errands all day on Sat and then Sun did more errands and tried to work on getting DD to pee in the potty......Logan just got dragged around, but most of what we bought was for him....
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by sanderson0705 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:37 pm

Costumes we decided on, Both DD's are going as "Gothic Death Fairies" Basically a regular fairy with white make up and black dresses/wings. DS is going to be a mini dracula. My kids are WAY into the holiday and love the scary/dead ones.

DF has a really really crappy work schedule this week. Yesterday he worked from 10p-330A, today he opened 10A-4p and the rest of the week he closes 5p-somewhere between 2/330A. After today I'm literally not going to see him until Saturday Sad. I hate it, it seems like he doesn't even live with me sometimes Sad . Ok enough of the pity party for Shay lol Smile
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Weekend? wait I think I remember it in my sleepless haze wait yeah there was a football game in there somehwere it had to be a weekend...lol been fighting with baby daniel he is throwing up every thing he eats think he has reflux got a different formula (not breastfeeding) and he is doing better and sleeping better now so working on getting his days and nights straight. he wants to sleep 4 hours a stint during the day and 2 hour stints at night i am like no way little man we are going ot fix that!...lol Hubby came home with the stuff to make my faveorite drinks italian margaritas and made me a pitcher, that was really sweet. I felt loaded after just one drink though!...lol I am oficially a cheap date again for a little while...lol sunday i went to church and everyone saw the baby and that was nice and tiring. I have been up and around since last monday when i had him doing errands and running to the grocery store and stuff so overdoing it as usual. but i have limited myself to one trip out of the house a day for like an hour no more and plus i have school work to be doing anyways. glad to hear uneventful weekend or most, those are my faveorite kinds!!!
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by sanderson0705 Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:25 pm

I can't wait until I can drink!! I am not even a big drinker, but I keep telling everyone they have to take me out after she's born lol. What is an Italian Margarita???? <>
sanderson0705
sanderson0705

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Weekend was pretty good here although I wish I could catch up on a little sleep the only day available for that is sleeping in Sat mornings but I don't get to. And go figure the hubby is the one taking naps. Matter of fact he is taking one as I type. hah and to think I am the one who just had a baby 2 weeks ago... Men...meh

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy77 Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:19 pm

My DD came to stay with us for the weekend. DF had to work early Saturday morning, but was home before we got out of bed. We basically got ready and went to Wal-mart to get DD some new jeans for winter. Found a great sale and got 3 pair. Looked around at baby stuff, well at least I did, DD went to look at video games and DF looked at DVD's and electronics. Went to eat after that and then went home and DD and I made halloween Cupcakes. All in all it was a nice day. Spent the next morning doing DD's laundry to take home with her and played a game with her. We had to have her back early.
mandy77
mandy77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum