Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a Place to Vent?

+7
MichelleL
PolloLoco75
ladydy
jessijennings
mnelson80
mythreesons
rocknrollmommy616
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Need a Place to Vent? - Page 2 Empty Re: Need a Place to Vent?

Post by jessijennings Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:07 am

I had this huge post but it got ate, I'm to tired to write it again. My dad died I'm flying to Alabama from where we live in Oklahoma. My husband is setting it up though the military so I have no idea when and such yet and my little brother Tommy who is 15 lived with my dad and has an unfit mother so... Please keep us in your prayers.
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 am

Awww BIG HUGS to you Jessi Hope everything turns out ok for your little brother....Will keep you in Prayer....

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:46 am

Jessi - So sorry to hear about your Dad. {{HUGS}}
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:37 am

So sorry Jessi! You and your family are definately in my prayers!!! :-(
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 am

Jessica,
So sorry to hear about your dad.

hugs and prayers.....
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:59 pm

{{{HUGS}}} jessi so sorry to hear about your dad and hope things work out with your bro
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Oh Jessi, you have my deepest sympathy, I am so saddened to hear the news of your Dad...I will be keeping your whole family in my thoughts and prayers...let us know how you are doing when you can.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Jessi - I am so sorry. My deepest condolences on the loss of your father and the future welfare of your brother. You and your family are in my thoughts. Please let us know how it goes.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:22 pm

So sorry Jessi- I hope everything works out the best way possible. We're all thinking of you.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm

do you ever get so effing mad that you wish your husband would start a fight with you just so you could justifiably hit him? I am so angry at cory, and I know it's a stupid reason, but it just makes me so mad that he does stupid little things. And it's so stupid i'm ashamed to say what I'm mad at him for, but sometimes, the stupid little tiny crap makes you want to strangle them!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Jessi-Awww hugs!!i'm so very sorry!

Bekah-LOL when I read what you wrote, I thought you said bite not hit.But yes there are times Id love to punch DH.Hope it works out!
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:17 am

Bekah---I totally agree...I think I remember mentioning something awhile back about married couples fighting....and how you would probably have your share too...hmmm gonna see if I can find exactly what I wrote so I don't look dumb for thinking I said something like that when I didn't...pretty sure I did though....heheheehe men

Ah hah after searching in dec thread through like 12 pages I found it lol I didn't post it directly to you but inside a post refering to Jessi having chaos with her DH... here is the part that I mentioned you in " Don't beat yourself up Jessi you are not a mean wifey you all are just working out the kinks together in the marriage We've all been there(or soon will be at some point ie Bekah our newest bride of the gang :-P)." heheh Alright since I found it I guess I am off to bed got church in the morning and already is 4 am and we get up at 8 or 8:30am I am gonna be so beat tomorrow but Jeremiah just fell asleep about 30 minute ago so totally not my fault lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:37 am

Bekah - men do stupid little things....it's like they are all destined to piss us off because not only do they do stupid things, but they do them over and over and over! My DH's most used phrase is "will you STOP picking at me?" and my reply is "well, if you would stop doing *whatever* then I wouldn't have to pick now would I??" LOL
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Michelle - you are SO right!! Smile

Ok - here's my vent......

Why can't people RSVP to b-day parties??? Eventhough ODS's b-day is in Dec, we're having his party this Sat. We figured that since his b-day is right before vacation and christmas, if we did it in jan maybe more of his friends from school would be able to come. So, i arranged with the teacher to send in the invites after vacation. That was last Monday. We got the first RSVP call tonight -- thank goodness it was a Yes call -- the party is on SATURDAY!!! As it stands right now, it'll be ODS, DD and ONE FRIEND!!! OMG!! I'm so annoyed!! This has happened every year!! And I have no way to get in touch with these parents because the teachers are only allowed to give out first names of ODS's classmates. So they only way I can find out is by sending notes to them through school. Hopefully we'll get lots of calls and/or emails this week!! Grrr!!

Ok - vent done! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:27 am

Elise - I understand!!! Dawson's birthday is Dec 14th and I have his party right around that time but no one EVER RSVP's from his class. However, they show up! It's frustrating! Last year he had like 3 kids from class who RSVP'd and then of course our friends...anyway I was expecting like 15 kids and he had nearly 30....28 I think! This year when at the winter party at school I just asked the parents if they were coming since we only had 2 RSVP's. I'm sure I annoyed them but I was doing cupcakes and didn't want to run out because people don't want to make a 30 second phone call! 4 more kids from the class came but it was a small party compared to years past. Thank God he didn't care...his closest friends were there (14 kids this year) and they had a blast! Surely some kids with rude momma's will show up for your kiddo's party.....
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 am

Elise-Up until this point we havent had any experience with non-rsvp'ing people(think i made a new word).But now that ODS is in kindergarten we may have a party for him and his friends.His 6th birthday is Saturday and we're having one party at my mom's on sunday and one here the following weekend for DH's family and friends.Anyway, happy birthday to your ODS!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 am

Some of my other friends had the same issues...my one friend had to cancel her poor son's 5th birthday party cause NO ONE called to say they were coming so they only did a family thing....how do you tell your kid your party has to be canceled because no one is coming. I have seen a better reponse with the call only if you aren't coming RSVP's. Maybe try that with future invites.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Kim - I probably should have done that, but then I'd feel even worse if no one showed up!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Elise-Because ODS's birthday is during the winter, it never fails that we have a nasty storm on at least one of the party days...And since all of our family has a minimum of 45 minutes to drive, most dont show...When that happens we take him to Chuck E Cheese and then he's happy!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Elise - i used to have the same problem. I never ever had a really good birthday party til 18. I'm doing something for my 21st, but I feel like not a lot of people will show... Sad I feel like my birthday is going to suck horribly...

on the other hand, if it's just you guys, maybe it would be fun to go somewhere special that you couldn't with a whole bunch of kids!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Bekah - apparantly I am following you all over the board today....LOL
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:32 pm

how fuckin(im sorry im so pissed) annoying is it when your husband takes the baby so you can relax for a while and when they baby starts screaming and you come in to try and help, he doesn't want to have anything to fucking do with you? I could punch my husband in the nuts for being such a douche bag. I just walked off after trying to help a couple times and him walking away and I said, "to hell with me trying to help then!" and he says, "you can think whatever the hell you want!"

BTW all of this is after I tried to DTD with him (i was horny wtf can i say?) and he couldn't keep it up b/c "he couldn't concentrate" what was he thinking about that was dominating his mind? I'm so pissed......
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Bekah - DHs can be PITAs at times. Believe me - I know....especially when they are trying to take care of the baby and nothing is working! and then in comes mommy with all the things to try and they feel like we're taking over when we've told them that we need them to take charge, but we can't just let the baby scream! it's one of those damned if you do damned if you don't situation -- at least that's what my DH has alluded to over the years! this too shall pass! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Bekah just wait until he says he'll take the baby so you can relax and then come and get you after 10 minutes saying he can't make him quit crying....

OR

"I can't give him a bath yet because he's just too little".....dude weighs 20+lbs you MORON how much bigger does he have to be?????

OR

It's a Saturday morning and you've gotten 4 hours max sleep every night all week because DH worked late and you let him sleep....the baby gets up at 6am and wants to play and DH tells you "Can't you get up with him? I worked all week?" That is a nut cracker if ya' ask me.....

Yep....they are dumb. We can only hope that we raise our sons to have more compassion for their wives than our MIL's did. I blame all of my DH's shortcomings on his mother....she should have taught him better. *evil grin*
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:19 pm

MichelleL-Theres nothing you said that I disaree with.LOL
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next