Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Lions and Lambs

+9
jessijennings
ladydy
Kristen
PolloLoco75
MichelleL
rocknrollmommy616
tweetie462
Kim
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

March Lions and Lambs - Page 2 Empty Re: March Lions and Lambs

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Umm not much to report yet. I have to go to another Dr for a more extensive exam. She so far believes I have internal hemmeroids but there will be more testing at the G.I. doc. Now to make that appointment... Maybe I will make it tomorrow. No Rush!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Come on you've made it this far and we're here for you through the good, the bad and the ugly.Make the appointment and just get it over with(my gentle nudge to push you to do it)...
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Amy - I'm with Shannon - make it and be done with it!

Kim - hope you're doing okay with the dog situation....{{HUGS}}

AFM: We're still waiting to hear about the Texas job! The person who would be his immediate supervisor has said that she wants him for the job, but her boss now wants to talk to DH's current boss...hopefully that will happen either today or tomorrow. As I said to DH "I wish they would say no already so we can move one!" I am such the pessimist!

Today was an okay day - Tuesdays are a busy day for me, so now I'm exhausted. Logan is doing pretty well -- and was not too fussy or cranky today. It was the first day for him out of the infant carrier, and my arm is thankful! That infant seat with him it was getting so heavy!! I think he was happier too not being in it!

Friday can't come soon enough! DH took the day off because I have a Dr appt in the morning so the OB who did the c-section can check my incision (had I mentioned that it's open?) and then we have a PPT for DD in the afternoon. Then, we're meeting the in-laws for dinner on Saturday since MIL's b-day is next week. We meet about 1/2 way, so neither has to drive the whole way and the kids get to see them. Of course, we'll end up paying for dinner, because it would never occur to them to 1)suggest doing this or 2)paying! But, it's easier than driving all the way to them and I'll just bring Logan's pjs (hopefully I'll remember) and then he'll come home in his jammies and go right to bed.

Ok - time to go veg on the couch with DH 'cause I'm way too tired to clean up in the kitchen. Hopefully Logan will take some good naps tomorrow (and by good I mean not on me) so I can get some stuff done around the house.

Hope everyone had a good day and has a good night! {{Sending good sleep vibes}} (but not all of them - I need to keep some home! Smile LOL
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:35 pm

we were told not to use orajel too just to use those teething tablets but so far we just freeze a wash cloth..
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:51 am

Kim- I am sorry to hear you will have to put him down. Sad But it is in his and your best interest as it has to be rough on him and your family to see him suffering. I'll say a prayer for your family.

Shannon-Sounds like your arms have been busy lately. Hopefully this will pass quickly and Lucas will get back to his normal self soon. Glad to hear you had a great weekend and was able to catch up with your family... I am with you on having so many new faces and births.. I have alot of that in my family I couldn't even tell you who has children and whatnot for my family as we don't usually get together much at all. We used to have reunions every year but that stopped 15 years ago...

Michelle- Sorry Brendan gave you such a rough night. I'll say a prayer that Tony finds favor in the bosses eyes and he is able to keep his job..this economy is not one in which to be left jobless it's a hard market out there

Amy- How come your pedi said not to use orajel? Just curious... I used it for the other dc and also Jeremiah most recently..he hates the initial feeling of the numbing effect but after that he is in a good mood. I am glad to hear that the dr thinks it may be only hemm. and not something really bad.. I agree with the other ladies make an appt and just get it checked out for sure..

Diana- I feel so sorry for little Aubrey...she has to be one strong little girl to have dealt with a UTI that long..what a trooper.. I know mine had me in tears and I am a grown woman..It had to be rough on her being so little . My dh has to call in all this month for jury duty and actually has to appear later today to see if he will be selected to serve.

Elise-I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that your hubby gets the job in Texas. I hope the dr can figure out why it opened up again(or never closed?) and is able to fix it right this time. Hey look on the bright side of having to meet them halfway..at least you know they cannot use the excuse it is too late to drive or they are to tired and they will have to stay over that night.... I know that probably no consolation to you huh...

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Everyone,

Kim - I am thinking of you and your family today. ((Hugs)) to you all.

Elise - OMG! I cant believe your incision is open after almost 5 months! That is crazy. Are you feeling ok? Did it never fully close or did it re-open? I hope you hear on the Texas job soon. We would love to have you and you wouldnt have to worry about snow anymore. In fact you could laugh at us because we have like 1-2 ice days a year and the whole metroplex closes down practically and no one goes to work.

Shannon / Joy - I dont know why the Dr said not to use oragel or the like. I wasnt at this Dr appt. It was just an ear re check and with work I chose to go to the Mardi Gras parade and DH took him to the Dr. So when I ask DH why did the Dr say try not to use oragel he says "I dont know she just said to not use it".

AFM - Well I woke up this morning and DH woke up unusually early. It turns out he is sick with some sort of stomach bug. So he stayed home from work today. That meant I had to take Nate to daycare. This was my first time to do it so I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I got through it though. I even made it to work early. That is an amazing feat for me. So here I am just about to dive into a giant pile of invoices. Whee! I have been swamped all week. The first of the month is always crazy.
Well I guess I should get to it. I will check in later.

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Kim- Definately thinking about ya'll today....

Amy - Get busy!!! LOL!

AFM - Last night was another bad one. Up and down every hour or so. I think Brenden has something going on. He's still puking a bit and this morning he was caughing while I was in the shower. I usually sit him in his bouncy just outside the door (I can still him) so he doesn't get too hot but this morning I put him in the bathroom and closed the door so he could get some steam. When I got out I sucked a bunch of gunk from his nose. I'm thinking he is having drainage and that's what's upsetting his tummy....IDK. He's hasn't ran a fever or anything so I told DH we'll just keep with his schedule the best we can and if he starts running a fever or gets congested I'll call the dr. This kid, just like Dawson, functions so much better on a schedule. We've gotten rid of nearly all the crying for food or boredom. He knows what's coming and when so it takes the guess work out. The feeding ect has stayed the same except he's not eating as much at one time....it's the sleeping that's really gotten off track. DH came home from work yesterday and they never said anything about lay-offs. They all thought for sure something would happen since they called a pilots, co-pilots and flight attendants in. That is something they only do for announcements or critical meetings. I wish they would just hurry up and do whatever it is they are gonna do. They wait is just so nerve wracking! And Diana, you're not a downer. IT IS SCAREY! Our company stock is below $35.....just 2 years ago it split and we made a killing! Most of DH's 401K is gone...it is literally below $5k. Thank God we have many years before retirement! Did ya'll see Citigroup's stock...it's like $1.35 *shock*! Dawson took his TAKS test yesterday and was livid because they wouldn't let them go to recess. He's so smart....he's like "mom, they could have atleast let us get our energy out instead of making us sit in that classroom all day!" He got home drank an entire coke and took ibuprofen because he had a headache then he went outside and rode his bike, shouting the entire time. He ate 4 pieces of pizza, took a shower, and passed out cold. Poor kid! Anyway, Brenden and I are going shopping to get out of the house today! Ya'll have a good Wednesday!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Amy - my dermatologist noticed it was open in Jan and was monitoring it. When I went for my annual a couple of weeks ago, the GYN said that it would probably just take time, but he wanted me to see the Dr who did the c-section to be sure. I never even knew it had opened because I have no pain or seepage! But, when I saw the derm last week, he said it looks like it's starting to close back up. Who knows!

Kim - my heart goes out to you and your family! I remember when my parents had to do that for our dog. It was sad, even thought it was the right decision.

Michelle - I know the feeling! We're still waiting to hear! It's VERY nerve-racking knowing that something is going on, but not knowing what and if it even affects you!

AFM: Last night was the pits! Logan was so constantly! So of course, today, I'm too tired and I'm supposed to be doing laundry and trying to pick up in the house, and I just don't have the umph or the desire. He just fell asleep, and all I wanted to do was keep him in my arms and go sit on the couch with him and snooze. But, I was good - I put him in the swing so I could type, but also so maybe I'll go down into the basement and get some laundry done! I hate having the washer/dryer in the basement! It's such a pain!! Ok - off to bed good! Have a good day e-mommas!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi ladies,

Elise, that is so strange that it was open but no pain or drainage. i hope it's all healed for you.

Michelle, it's crazy with the waiting. of course it's not a good thing that DH lost his job but the new owners re-evaluate all positions quarterly so the peeps that are left are constantly in a worry so i'm glad we don't have to go thru that anymore. we were fortunate that the new company bought all stock, it's not on the US market anymore, they paid top $ so DH is still in great shape. in fact, we just had a meeting with the financial peeps to move it and secure it a little better until things come around. Mine on the other hand took a huge hit.

Kim, thinking about u....{{{HUGS}}}

Amy, sorry DH isn't feeling well. i should be diving in too, i do for about an hour then i need a fix, so i check the board.

AFM: we had a bad night, my little skreacher, she had some gas going on. i think i'll put some prune juice in her last bottle with the cereal.
well, i don't find out til friday if they're going to let me postpone jury duty. i will be so upset if i can't go with her to her appt. keep u'r fingers crossed!
we also hopefully will find out on friday if DH will get TAA benefits thru the gov (it's if u lose u'r job to foreign countries) they will pay for his school. it will be like winning the lottery. (so double fingers crossed)
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Hey Ladies!
It's been a few days and I have a lot to catch up on , so if I forget anyone sorry!

Kim- I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. But it's much better than having him suffer!

Diana- My fingers are crossed that you don't get picked!

Joy- Hope you are feeling better!

Michelle- I'm keeping your fam. in my thoughts and prayers! I hope everything turns out fine with dh's job!

Elise- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your dh's job too! Glad to hear your incision is closing again! I still worry about mine!

Amy- Bringing Maddie in the morning can be a bit stressful, especially lately when I am running late- at first I was always early! Hope your dh is feeling better and you and Nate don't get sick!

Well- Maddie is getting better about sleeping, but still not as good as I'd like her to be! I'm so tired!! Otherwise she's doing great! I still am nervous to put her on her tummy at night, but for naps she's been doing just fine!!
Hope everyone has a great night. I can't wait to get into my sweats and relax! I took all of the recipes you all wrote from the other post and pasted them into one document. I'm going to try 1-2 a week, something new and different is always nice!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:07 pm

I hate when me being a pessimist makes me right! DH just called and said he heard...."they're going in another direction with the position" whatever the hell that means! so, unless someone finds him a job, we ain't moving to Texas! Sad
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Aww Elise! I am so sorry to hear that. What a bummer! I really hope you guys find something soon. Crying or Very sad Keep your head up. I hope somehting comes along soon.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 am

Well not much went on Wednesday for me other than I noticed that I now have a major rash on my lower belly and my legs by the creases and also under my arms.. and it itches a bit and is hot to the touch and blotchy like..so I think I may be breaking out in a rash due to the meds I have been taking... although that's not one of the normal side effects of either... I am scared to stop taking them though because I do not want the UTI back.... that's the only thing I have noticed so far. And I have no insurance so I don't want to go to dr and get charged for them to tell me what I think I already know... as it was I had to go to ER to have it all checked and figured out on Sunday..then had to wait till Monday to get meds and start them and had to spend 26 bucks( part of our our laundry money) on the pills... I would hate to waste them...grrr I dunno what to do..

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 am

Morning,

Kristen, I'm with you on being tired. Aubrey's nights come and go. I can't wait til she's settled with her sleeping.

Elise, sorry to hear about DH's job.

Joy, I hate to hear you're having troubles with your meds. You definitely hate to stop them after that pain.

AFM: Aubrey had her last RSV shot of the season last night. They weighed her and she gained 11 oz in 2 weeks....I am so friggin excited! She's only gained a total of 3# 7oz since birth and a large portion was in the last 2 weeks. I'm sure it's a combo of feeling better, solid foods & zantac. Whatever the reason I'm so happy, it was really starting to concern me that she wasn't growing.

Have a good day ladies. I'm sure I'll be back later.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:40 am

Joy- just becareful, if you are having an allergic reaction, it should be documented...as it could appear as a rash this time but be a more severe reaction if you were to be ever put on the med again. Do you have a follow up apt at all?

Elise- so sorry to hear about the job, I know it is disappointing...I hope he will find something you are all happy with soon.

Diana- that is so weird, it seems like Aubrey and Landree are on a similar pattern...at her 4 mo check up Landree was only 12lbs 8oz on Feb 3, when I brought her in for a sick visit on Feb. 21st they had weighed her and she gained almost a whole pound!!! She weighed 13lbs 6oz. That was the biggest gain I have seen for her yet and I too attributed it to the introduction of solids....here is to our girlies gaining and maintaing.

Sorry about the rest of the personals, I am hoping to get back on track, yesterday was quite rough so I only read, but I don't think I absorbed much. My DH had a very rough time with it. I unfortunately grew up with always having a dog, so we have had to put several down through out my childhood and upbring, Jake only had cats and when one of them had to be put down instead of his parent's telling him the truth they always just said they ran away...and he honestly believed that they did, so putting Oscar down for him yesterday was incredibly hard...it was both heartbreaking and humbling to see my very large manly man, reduced to sobbing over the death of our dear puppers. McKenna has been okay with it although she deffinitly doesn't get it, she walked by his room this morning wanting to know where he was, I tried telling her once again that he had to go to heaven but she kept insisting that he was at the Dr's and would get better. I know over time she will forget and probably sooner rather than later but I am sure that her questions make it even harder for DH.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 am

Kim - I am so sorry for your whole family. I wish there was something I could say or do that would make things better. I thought about y'all constatnly yesterday and still have you guys in my thoughts today. Here is hoping love surrounds your family and helps you all get through this.

Diana - That is great about the weight gain! Here is hoping she keeps it up.

Joy - You should not ignore the rash. I know perscriptions can be expensive and going to the doctor is expensive but you have to be well for you and your family. Can you call the hospital and explain that you were there, got a Rx and are now breaking out? Maybe they can call something in for you and you dont have to go in to see them. I hope you get better girl!

AFM - Well DH is better today. He was feeling so bad yesterday. He had a fever of 101.7 and could barely eat. This morning he was able to eat some cereal and go to work. He is going to try and stick it out today but he may end up coming home mid day. We will see how it goes. So I took over and did everything myself last night from dinner, to bath time to bed time etc. I didnt do too shabby! I am not as worried as I was before about DH going out of town for 4 days. Even though I am not looking forward to it I am not really scared of it anymore.
I am starting to worry about Nate's weight. I guess he is doing ok (so the doctor says) but he doesnt seem to be eating enough and when he stretches I can see his ribs. He also needs 3-6 month clothes for the legnth but everyhing is to big around for him. He just wears stuff like a potato sack. I am keeping an eye on him but if his eating doesnt improve in the next few days we may be going to the doctor again...

I guess that is about it for now. I should get to work before the pile of papers on my desk swallows me whole!

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:41 am

Amy- I hope it is just a phase that he is going through...Some babies are just not the rolly polly type, trust me. Landree has no rolls to speak of. I hope DH is feeling better. This has been a rough winter for illnesses that is for sure.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:57 am

Elise - That just stinks! I was really hoping to gain another Texan! LOL! Atleast they let ya'll know instead of stringing him along any further. Surely there is something better around the corner....

Kristen - Make sure you try Amy's pizza! It has quickly become one of our favs!!! :-)

Joy - You seriously need to go to the doctor and have that rash checked. Kim is right....you could react more severly the next time. Also, if you are reacting to the antibiotics they might not even completely get rid of your infection. I know it sucks to spend the money, but you could be out a lot more if you let it go.

Diana - Yea on gaining weight!!! I'm sure the Zantac has made a huge difference for Aubrey! She's been thru a rough start but hopefully she is past that and can start enjoying life!

Kim - I am so sorry about your puppy. I was thinking about ya'll constantly yesterday!

Amy - I hear ya' on the DH being sick! Mine was coughing and blowing his nose when he got home from work! I was like "get away from me, from Dawson and definately from Brenden!" He even fought me over going to bed and staying there! I took his shift last night and while Brenden was up quite a bit I'm still glad his sick daddy was breathing on him! LOL! I hope your hubby gets better soon!

AFM - I'm starting to feel a tight throat. DH better get well quick cause when I get sick it's really bad. Crap. Anyway, I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning to check for uterine fibroids. Honestly, I hope that's what's causing my terrible bleeding so it can be corrected quick! Yesterday I took Brenden shopping to get out of the house and we had such a good time! I found a store called Once Upon A Child...they have gently worn kids clothes and man did I make out! I got Brenden 6 really nice and nearly new looking one piece outfits (size 18months the little chunker) and 2 PJ's for less than $30. He is growing so fast....I hope he slows up sometime soon! I wished I had found that place earlier there are some great deals and the clothes are seriously like new. Next time I'm going to take the clothes he's outgrown and they will add them up and take off whatever $$$ from my bill or hand me cash. Sounds good to me! LOL! Well, after a 30minute nap he's up so I gotta go! Ya'll have a good Thursday!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:06 pm

Michelle- I have been doing that with my girls clothes. We have a consignment shop called My Brother's Britches and I bring my stuff in and just use the credit. I am all set with clothes for Landree as I have all of McKenna's but the novelty of a new child has worn off with McKenna so I have to buy her clothes, using consignment really helps.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Amy, hopefully it's just a phase but I know how u feel i've been a nerve bomb over Aubrey not gaining.

Joy, you could call a pharmacy also if you're worried that the dr will just say come in...maybe they can give you a little insight of the importance.

Kim, that is so sad about DH. i feel so bad for all of you but that made me tear.

Michelle, I LOVE that store. They are selling franchises and if DH was employed I would SO consider it b/c with this economy it's a business to be in. We have a few here in our area. I bought Aubrey 5 adorable outfits for summer and it was $15. I plan on selling things there too now that she's actually starting to outgrow some things.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:46 pm

OOH I found a Once Upon a Child right near my house! I am excited and cant wait to go and check it out.

By the way I was surfing the net at lunch today looking up cute baby clothes. All I have to say is $40 for a onesie is INSAINE! Or a shirt or a pair of pants or that whole outfit - INSAINE! The likely hood it gets covered in spit up / poop / pee / snot / formula / food / dog slobber - NO THANK YOU!
Whew it felt good to get that out!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Once Upon A Child is great! That's where we got Logan's swing, and that's also where I sold a lot of stuff after DD got too big for it - not knowing, of course, that Logan would be joining our family! Smile

Amy - in terms of Nate's eating - as long as the doc is okay with his weight, I wouldn't worry too much! As long as he follows the curve he started on, he's fine! Some days he'll eat more and other days he'll eat less. Kids are just like that!

Kim - hope everyone is doing okay.

AFM: still a bit pissed about the whole job thing...i really got my hopes up, and i should know better but.....

so i was surfing the boards for him today and he applied to some of the jobs i found (and yes, some where in the dallas area). We shall see! This is just a really hard market for IT right now. A lot of his problem is he's overqualified for a lot of the jobs. That, and they look at his salary history and freak! He's willing to take a pay cut, as long as he will get raises to get him back up in a reasonable amount of time!

not too much else going on here....trying to figure out how we can cut our expenses back even more.......once spring finally arrives, we're going to have a major tag sale....we have so much junk that i just can't stand it anymore! and whatever doesn't sell, i'm donating and i'll take the tax deduction. And when we end up moving, it'll be that much less!

ok - time to start figuring out dinner.....hope everyone had a nice day! thank goodness tomorrow is friday!!!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Kim-I thought about you and hope all is well...It is very hard seeing your hubby cry...

AFM:Nothing new happening here...My 6th wedding anniversary is one week from today...We've been together for 11 years though...I can't believe we've been together for so long....Not much to talk about, sorry guys....
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:39 am

Diana- That is awesome that Aubrey is gaining weight... Solid foods will definitely help with that.

Kim- I am so sorry about your puppy...Hoping it will get easier to deal with especially knowing he is not in pain no more...I'll say a prayer for your DH..

Amy- Hope your Dh stays well. Maybe Nate is just going through a phase or not gaining much then all of a sudden he will put on lbs like crazy... I know it must make you anxious though him not gaining much right now..Maybe when you take him in next you get a pleasant surprise and he will have gained a bit

Michelle- I just have to say I LOVE SECONDHAND STORES!!!!!!!!!!! 99.9% of my clothes come from there. There are always good finds there just have to go at the right times to get em first..

AFM- Well I called the er this afternoon about the whole rash thing.. the lady said she would recommend me to come back in to the er and wait to see someone and be prescribed another med... because just talking on the phone she cannot diagnose anything based on what I say.. then about the dr appt I was supposed to do a follow up appt 2-3 days after being seen in ER but the lady told me then that since I didn't have ins it was not mandatory... and most offices expect payment at the time of service and I have no ins and we are barely making it on dh unemployment and are behind in rent already... so I may just stick it out a bit more on the meds and pray that the rash is the only symptom and if something else arises to go back to ER... I have to make an appt for my DD soon maybe I'll just sneak in my rash problem in there..then I won't have to worry about being billed as she is on medicaid. We do not qualify though as Dept Human Services thinks our income is too high and does not meet criteria..the only income is dh unemployment so not sure how its too high..

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:57 am

So i have a question for you all. My little guy is jsut starting foods at 4 1/2 months it ahs been slow going becasue Daniel wants to go to bed for the night at 6pm and sleep until 4am. he gets home from daycare at 5:30 and sometimes he doesn't egt dinner. so struggling with that. I ahve tried cereal and food and keeping him up but he will not give up his 4am feeding even if i wake him up and feed him at 10pm. so any ideas? he jsut prefers to go to bed at 6pm and eat at 4am gbgut would prefer 8pm-6am really. he hasn't responded well to feeding either he spits it all out so it is slow going. he still ahs yet to eat a whole jar of step one foods. i am lucky to egt half way through a jar. is that normal and okay? my other two ate like champs. so this is new to me.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next