Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Picture Thread

+12
Chaycethedogs
RobbieandLexisMommy
tweetie462
mythreesons
mandy77
momto1princess1ontheway
PolloLoco75
eileen bauer
jessijennings
Kim
rocknrollmommy616
mnelson80
16 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Fun Picture Thread

Post by tweetie462 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:11 pm

we get ours done at JCPenny and they've come out really well. We used to get them done at Sears, but they had some real "winners" working there who didn't work with the kids very well. You can get some good pictures and good deals with their coupons.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Ok ladies,
I haven't posted pics. of Maddie in a long time, so I thought I'd do a few to catch up. Last time they were really big, I've hit a button hoping it will make them smaller. I'm sorry if they come out huge again. If they do, could someone tell me how to get them smaller?
Kristen[img]Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSCN3594-1[/img]

[url=Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSCN3452-1[/url][url][/url][url=Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSCN3413]Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSCN3413[/url][url][/url][url=Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSCN3508][IMG]http:/
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:18 pm

ok, so they're huge and I accidentally put one in there twice- oops!

Elise- I thought about looking at JcPenney and Sears, I've been getting coupons in the mail. Next week will be a good time to look into things with school vacation! Thanks!
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Kristen- she is so stinking cute...that first picture with the bunny ears and tail is just so adorable!!!

Elise- I used to go to sears, I have never tried Penny's. I like their pictures and think they come out okay...but they are all standard poses and the the photographers always use tripods...that is why I fell in love with Portrait Simple...no tripods, the photographer gets on the floor if need be or chases the kids around to get the shots and i love the non traditional (contemporary) shots.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Kristen the sunglasses are just too freakin' cute! LOL! And the bunny tail....OMG!

I just love all the pics of our growing stinkers! :-)
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Kim - pennys doesn't use tripods - at least not the one we go to and they get on the floor with the kids and make weird noises and stuff to get the babies to smile. i've been very happy with the ones we've had done there.

kristen - maddie is so cute!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Kristen, the picture are so cute!! She is adorable and the bunny ears are precious.

Here are some I took in the last week. The dress pics I took today after we came home from Penney's. I made the headband to match the dress...FYI...trial runs with fabric paint is a good thing, even though I thought of it after I painted on the polka dots!! I also just HAD to take a picture of the sandals....
She would do nothing but cry for that woman today and she was as happy as she could be for momma! I have to say they were on the floor with the camera trying to get something out of her and even 2 of them. I hope we have better luck next time.
Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSC00661Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSC00652
Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSC00637Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSC00639Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSC00640
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Kim, I was going to say you can tell that you go to a great studio. I always want to but then worry about how much I know I would end up spending wanting all the pics. That's a great idea to buy the CD and then make u'r own prints.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 am

Kristen- Maddie looks so freakin cute with that bunny tail!!!! And I just love the sunglasses pic too...

Diana- Sorry I have been typing your name wrong in most of my posts..I just realized it has an a at the end not an e... Aubrey's homemade headband matched perfect you would have thought it came with the dress..had you not said you made it thats what I would have thought. I love that thing she does with the one side of her nose when she smiles...its adorable.. and the sandals are very cute.. I missed out on my babygirl Faith wearing all them cutesie shoes when she was little because she had her momma's big chubby feet... and hardly any of them would fit her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 am

Thanks Ladies!!

Diana- Aubrey is precious! She is so cute, and I love the sandals! You did a great job with the headband!! I'd have no idea how to do it. I always just through the bow headbands on my little baldy!
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:28 am

So much to catch up on! Ok...

Maddie is ADORABLE! I love the bunny ears and tail. That is just too cute for words. What a diva she is in the sunglasses and hoodie! LOL! Very Glam!

I have to say I LOVE Aubrey's outfit/headband combo! It is so springy and so cute! I swear girls get the good stuff where spring is concerned. I have had to search far and wide to find a boy spring type outfit. The shoes are great and in the one picture she looks like she is laughing and having such a good time. I LOVE IT!

I have also had Nate's pictures taken at JC Penny at Christmas. They turned out really good and they didnt use tripods either. They got on the floor with him and they turned out great. I am getting Spring / 6mth pictures taken on the 19th. This time I am using an independent photographer because I wanted the picutures outside with the grass and trees.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:50 am

Ok here are a few pics from all the fun we had yesterday at the Spring Festival at daycare.

First it was a big to do with bounce houses, a petting zoo, clowns, the Easter Bunny, Face Painting etc
[url=PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Then Nate got to sit on a pony! He LOVED it!
[url=PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then we went to the petting zoo and he fell in love with a baby goat. Just wanted to take this goat home. It was hard taking pictures because of everything i had to carry and hold him and play referee with animals and take photos. So these are more "artsy" LOL!
[url=Photobucket[url=Photobucket[url=Photobucket
Then we get home and are getting ready for bath time and we played "Who is that baby?" He thought it was so much fun and was jumpiing and laughing like crazy. You can see its all my DH can do to hold onto him - such a wiggle worm!

[url=PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
What a big day we had! Happy 6 months Nate!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 am

my mouth is hanging open with amazement at how fun your daycare center is...I seriously have never seen a center with so many "family" activites and such fun things...does it cost you a lot more than maybe some of the others in the area would be?
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:14 am

Amy I'm with Kim on your daycare! That place is amazing!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 pm

It is a little bit more expensive but so worth it. Its more of a school than just a daycare. They focus on love and affection with positive reinforcement for discipline. Everyone there knows you and your child. It freaked DH out at first when he would walk in and everyone knew his name and he had no idea who they were. They also teach different languages, origami, pottery, gardening etc to the kids. For extra $ they do gymnastics and karate and other outside sports stuff too. We arent old enough for that yet. ;-) still concentrating on sitting up on our own. I love it and I think it may be the only daycare I would put him in. I was originally looking for an in home care giver.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 am

Amy- Wow what an awesome daycare!!! Nate looks like he had such a great time there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Finally the pictures of the girls room re-done, it used to be green and yellow with a classic pooh theme, now it is all girly!!!

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6955

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6963

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6969

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6968

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6967
this is on the back wall
Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6956
these are the closet doors
Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6959
this is above Landree's crib
Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6960
this is above McKenna's bed
Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_6962
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Kim- Oh my goodness that bedroom is absolutely awesome...It is so pretty.... You and your dh did an excellent Job it....Way way way cute... I love it!!!!!!!!!! How does McKenna like her new girly room?

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Aw Kim that room is so precious! I logged on just to see if the pics were up....so glad I did! Your hubby deserves some extra lovin' for pulling that together! ;-)
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Kim- I have that same mobile!!! I LOVE THE ROOM!!! It's gorgeous!!! Way to go to your hubby! I agree with MichelleL he so deserves some extra lovin'!!

Kristen- Love the bunny pics! Maddie is soo cute!!

Amy- I'm in love with Nate's daycare.That place is just awesome!!

Diana- OMG her sandals are so stinkin cute!
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:40 am

Kim - The room turned out SO STINKING CUTE! I love it. The names on the wall over their beds is a great touch. Everyone is right.... Extra lovin is in order!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Ok here are a few First Easter Pics...

[url=PhotobucketPhotobucket[url=PhotobucketPhotobucket[url=PhotobucketPhotobucket[url=Photobucket[url=Photobucket

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Amy, that daycare is amazing! A petting zoo, unbelievable. The pictures of Nate are so cute, he looks like he's having fun with his Easter goodies. That duck is the cutest.

Here are a couple from yesterday. Aubrey is her church dress and then with her basket.
Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSC00690Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 DSC00697
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Amy and Diana- so cute!!! I am so jealous of the nice spring outfits!!! It was so stinking cold here we had to scratch the matching dress's plan for warmer clothes.

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_7115

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_7167

Fun Picture Thread - Page 21 100_7183
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Kim, I had to wrap her up to get out for church. It was supposed to be sunny & 60 and then turn colder and rain in the evening well the sun never came nor did the 60.
Also, forgot to comment on the girls' room. It is adorable, love the dragonflys and their names look great!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next