Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Daniel Jeffrey Bauer is here!!!

+4
Chaycethedogs
Kim
tweetie462
eileen bauer
8 posters

Go down

Baby Daniel Jeffrey Bauer is here!!! Empty Baby Daniel Jeffrey Bauer is here!!!

Post by eileen bauer Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:46 pm

Baby Daniel Jeffrey Bauer is here!!! 8lbs, 9oz (and that was a week early!) and 20 inches long. Born via C-section monday october 13 2008 around 2:03pm. mom and baby are home recovering and doing great. will post pics when i can figure out how!

Eileen
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Baby Daniel Jeffrey Bauer is here!!! Empty Re: Baby Daniel Jeffrey Bauer is here!!!

Post by tweetie462 Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures...
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Baby Daniel Jeffrey Bauer is here!!! Empty Re: Baby Daniel Jeffrey Bauer is here!!!

Post by Kim Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:21 pm

congrats!!!! I can't wait to see...upload them to photobucket and then copy the image link...when you get here, click o the block with the chain link, two to the left of the smiles...paste the code in the there and you should be good.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:40 pm

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see pics! :-)
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Yeah Eileen!

CONGRATS on baby Daniel's arrival! I cant wait for pics!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by wyo_mommy Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 pm

YAAAAAY! Congrats, lady! I was wondering about you and how everything turned out. Can't wait to see pics! Very Happy
wyo_mommy
wyo_mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:04 pm

okay ladies i don't ahve photo bucket i have kodak easy share and have no clue how to use it, so i ahve al teh pictures on my desk top how do i get them on here for you all? i even have my belly pics too...lol
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Congrats! No more waiting for you! Glad everything went smoothly.

You can open a photobucket account.. they are free. Just go to photobucket.com sign up and then you can upload the pictures off your desk top and use the links.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 am

congrats Eileen! And you thought you'd never have you that baby! lol Your family looks so happy in your avatar! I'm so glad for you hun! hope to hear more from you soon! Smile
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:20 pm

YAY CONGRATS EILEEN ON THE NICE SIZE BABY BOY!!!!! SEE I told you he would be here sooner than anything. Glad you are at home and doing well.
I second getting the photobucket account thats what I did and all I have to do is copy and paste the html code into the message box on here and my pictures shows up on here. I have Kodak software also and slow dial up but it works quite well for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down