Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Doctor's Appointments

+7
RobbieandLexisMommy
sanderson0705
PolloLoco75
tweetie462
Kim
rocknrollmommy616
mnelson80
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

September Doctor's Appointments - Page 3 Empty Re: September Doctor's Appointments

Post by jessijennings Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:36 pm

Congrats joy!

I love that name too jeremiah 

jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

September Doctor's Appointments - Page 3 Empty Re: September Doctor's Appointments

Post by eileen bauer Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Had my last doctor appointment today, My C-section is scheduled for monday the 13th a week from today. Seh said teh baby is VERY low but i am not even a fingertip dialated or efaced which is normal for me. She said she couldn't believe with how low teh baby is I am not dialiated but guess my body just doesn't like to let go of the little buggers...lol still ahven't lost teh plug or anything but it i sgetting hard to walk and go to the bathroom...lol ohwell Monday next week I go in at 10:30 adn my surgery starts at 12:30 so around 1pm my little one will be born! Hope all is well with everyone!
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm

awwwh i missed you than your holding your baby already!
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 pm

So I had a dA yesterday, baby is completely down there she said she couldn’t push him up at all so he’s locked in, but my cervix is almost completely thin she said it was like tissue in some places but still thick in one place so..
Idk what that means but he probably wont come for a few more weeks
That’s what they always say he keeps kickin me playin with his daddy when ever his daddy is talking to me otherwise its pretty easy to forget I’m pregnant until I try to get up or something.. then I remember as I waddle all over the house feeling like a sumo wrestler or something..
Bout a maternity bra last night I was shocked to see them at target I looked all over for them and then asked a lady that worked there and she told me they didn’t carry them, I went to target by myself last night just to get out (DH and well life was annoying me) and as im walking around there they are.. so I tried on a bunch and finely found one that would work although it wasn’t my size its close enough I suppose.. I splurged and got some horseshoes too there cute.. look like owls..

I showed DH the nursing bra and he was like oh my what a marvelous invention! Then he told me I looked like Madonna >.< .
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3