Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss

+6
Chaycethedogs
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
Kim
rocknrollmommy616
mnelson80
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm

You girls look fantastic! I live in my pj's right now and haven't been able to touch the make-up yet and it has been 3 weeks LOL - I am also too chicken to get on the scale yet, but my clothes from pre-pregnancy are huge on me now...I have been so active with my colicky girl that I better have lost some weight to pay off for it!

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Baby Bellies and Weight Loss

Post by mnelson80 Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:09 pm

I finally fit in my jeans.. yeah! Only the biggest pair, but still an accomplishement in my book.. down to 265.6 this morning so only 7 lbs til pre preg weight. And.. I'm STILL swollen.. my doc took a bunch of labs to make sure my kidneys and thyroid and stuff were working alright. Everything is normal, so I'll just have to keep waiting. YUCK..
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Still need to take a pic but I am down to 238.6lbs and its almost been 4 weeks since I had Jeremiah(will be on monday). I was 262 on My last ob/gyn appt which was like 4 days before I had him. I am hoping I can keep losing since I am already 2-3lbs below pre preg weight...but with the holiday feasts coming and pumpkin pie with lotsa whipped cream that may be a challenge...

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Ok here I am 3 weeks post. I can see a difference but I still cant bring myself to get on a scale. I feel loike I have lucked out a little bit because everytime I have gone back to the Dr since delivery they havent weighed me. I think that will be here in the next few weeks.

[url=3 weeks post side]

[url=3weeks post]

Again its the same ol story with photobucket.... waiting for the resize.

Here is hoping for additional weight loss!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:47 pm

pk oficially as of today I am at 278 adn was at 320 day of C-section so it is coiong down, I am a size bigger than my clioths but I have to wait to work out until the middle of november so I am pleased with the weightloss it is more than I had with my other two prior to working out. so woohoo! 42 pounds and counting!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Wow Amy you definitely look slimmed down quite a bit since your last posting before you had your LO. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised when you do get on the scale to check your weight. You can def see a huge difference. Wtg girl!!

Eileen- that is awesome weight loss for only being less than 3 weeks post pregnancy. I wish I could lose another 42lbs Id be down to like a size 14 or 16 I am sure....hmph well I guess I can dream huh?

It really does kinda stink though having a fall baby because us ladies in the northern states are at a disadvantage with winter coming and snow soon approaching..but what can ya do. Not too much is new here with me really. Jeremiah is still getting up every two hours to eat and still usually only eats 2 oz sometimes 3. His eye has some yucky drainage like my other 2 LO'S had from their tear duct being blocked. I massage the corner of his eye at feedings and I wipe it with cotton balls with warm water but still look icky. Anyone have any ideas on a remedy for that? Too bad I didn't have some breast milk still maybe that would work....J/k Also I think he may have caught a cold or something because I can hear congestion in his chest luckily not in his nose yet (knock on wood) but I don't think the dr would prescribe anything for it with them trying to take all young childrens meds off the shelves due to deaths because of that one ingredient in them.... can't remember the name though but starts with a "P".

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Joy-nothing more for the tear duct than what you are already doing....for the chest congestion, I would try using a humidifier/vaporizer...or sit outside the shower with him with the door to the bathroom closed and the shower running hot and steamy.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:51 pm

my little brohter is going into medical school and I am trying to get him to get into plastic surgery he lives in california for cryuing out loud! I keep telling him he can do all his practice stuff on me and my belly...lol
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:15 pm

no pic to post but i lost over 40 lbs since giving birth - having a colicky baby with reflux and never having time to eat! I wish I had time to really exercise - i wish i could afford one of those Wii fit things!

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:26 pm

wow colicky baby is hard stuff, {{{hugs and extra energy}}}
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:52 am

Wo Heather-that is awesome about the weight loss....sorry you been having it rough while losing thoug with colic and lack of time to eat....

I am having some issues here when it seems like I have to do everything and DH does barely anything...sometimes it makes me wanna just throw something at him and give him reason to not do nothing. I have to get up with Jeremiah every two hours and feed him...sometimes my hubby gets up and gets the bottle but then I am up feeding hum while he goes back to sleep.. then after being up late sometimes till 1 or 2 am and getting up with baby I have to get up with my son at 7 or 730 am and get him around for school and take him my hubby may get up and feed baby then while I am getting son ready etc but there has been a few times that I had to stay home and feed him before taking son to school which made him late.... which never happened when I was pregnant. sometimes I am able to catch 2 hours of sleep after taking son to school then its time for me to pick him up again(only have half day kdg here) then throughout the day 9 times outta 10 I have to feed baby then too while hubby is doing whatever.. I have to cook dinner bathe other dc bathe Jeremiah, change diapers of two kids all day long do dishes all that good stuff and when night comes hubby ends up in bed before me...hubby has only changed one diaper of Jeremiah's, although sometimes he helps out with changing DD diapers during day but not usually. I just get so upset I mean I feel kinda bad because Jeremiah will only be little for so long but on the other hand I would like help I mean I didn't make babies on my own kwim? And hubby isnt even working so I can imagine what it will be when he finds work in the sucky economy in Michigan I will really be overwhelmed. Just a few nights ago my hubby went to hang out with a friend whom he hasnt seen in awhile and will only be in town for a week or two so all fine and well so I was home with all 3 kids....great not a big deal... so he is gone all afternoon and early evening comes home at like 9 30pm expects dinner made....k fine made dinner and his friend stayed for dinner also...so Jeremiah wants to eat so I start feeding him and put my food in microwave while feeding him so hubby gets done with his dinner watches some tv and decides he is going to bed ...meanwhile I am yet feedin baby (he eats slow and takes a break sometimes then goes back to eating) well I mention him feeding Jeremiah so I can tuck ds in bed and eat and give dd a bath she was messy from the food...so he takes baby to feed him while I tuck son in bed I come back out dd fell asleep in front room and hubby makes excuse baby is dribbling and isnt wanting to eat etc etc more or less trying to get outta feeding him so I take baby and resume feedin him hubby gets up goes to bed and leaves me up.. well I go to lay jeremiah down so I can bathe dd and he gets fussy wanting to eat(must be darn cluster feedings huh?) again and hubby makes point across basically he is tired etc etc so I pick Jeremiah back up try the swing to knock him out long enough so I can bathe dd whom I have to wake up( because remember she fell asleep but needed a bath badly) so I hurry and get cranky dd up to bath her while baby is fussing hubby is in bed enjoying sleep... get her bathed and into bed feed Jeremiah again and finally got to bed about 2 30 am ish and mind you I didnt get to eat dinner that night I was so irritated and stuff I just ended up throwing my food in fridge and going on doing what had to be done so that way i could get in bed and get a little sleep before havin to be up at 8 30 am for church next morning on top of being up every two hours to feed baby...I was SO furious that night I could have just hit him.... on top of not being much help he keeps bugging wanting to dtd knowing I am not on nothing I gave in about 1.5 weeks ago and he said he would only bother that one time until I was able to get my 6 week done and get bcp... but yet a few days ago he was pressuring again for it and got all huffy and had attitude when I refused..

Hmm not sure if this all makes sense or if I told it all in order of the way it happened but Just had to vent about it somewhere... sorry such a long post I am hoping though he starts to make initiative to help me more....
[b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:31 am

Awww sorry Joy, but I am feeling your pain. As soon as Dh went back to work, I took all the middle of the night feedings so that he could sleep. Occasionally he will make the bottle for me, but it is just so frustrating...as I have to get up at the same time he does and take care of both girls all day...so I am working to, along with taking care of them I do all the house stuff and errands. On his days off he takes the middle of the night feeding, the night before...but then I still get up with the girls at 7am and he stays in bed...when do I get to stay in bed??? Never!!!! Plus I have to go back to work myself in 4 weeks...he better step up and help then or he is getting kicked in the family jewels...what I don't understand is he was all about doing things when DD was born.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:15 pm

Yeah I seem to remember my hubby helping a bit more with ODS. He worked midnights when we had DD so I had it all to do then too........*sigh* men sometimes....

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:21 pm

No new pic yet, I need to actually fix my hair one day..LOL
This morning I was down to 261.6! Yay..only 1.6 lbs til pre preg weight. It's funny because the last 2 days I ate horribly!! I think my body is finally shedding the extra fluid that was still sticking to my feet and legs. They are not totally better, but pretty darn close.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 am

Alright so I have slacked long enough on not posting a past pregnancy picture and although I probably should have done it like 3-4 weeks after since I was only 239lbs I am posting it now 6 months later at 254 :-(

These were both taken on March 31st,2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:42 am

Geez I have to say looking back on the baby bellies thread I look like I am still pregnant 6 months after the fact...how sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2