Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brag on your Baby!

+9
mnelson80
RobbieandLexisMommy
Chaycethedogs
jessijennings
tweetie462
mythreesons
rocknrollmommy616
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brag on your Baby! - Page 2 Empty Re: Brag on your Baby!

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Lexi PLAYED without fussing for about 30 min under her playgym today!!!! WOOHOOO I AM SO PROUD LOL!

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 pm

yeah lexi!!! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Lucas had his first real big laugh today!!! He hadn't pooped since last night and I just fed him...He first spit up all over me, then pooped...I thought good now the poor guy can relax since he pooped...Well then I realized my leg was all wet...It went right out of his diaper by his leg and through his clothes onto me...So I bring him in to his room and start to change him(usually I do it right on the couch or my bed-good thing I didn't this time) I'm wiping poop from off his foot and leg when he starts to pee everywhere!!!I had his little bits covered but it the wipe fell off when he peed...Then to top it off, the little stinker laughed at me..His first real true laugh and it's because he peed on me...Now he's laughing at the toys in his bouncy...
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:45 pm

Okay I don't normaly post here but I got my first smile!!! Daniel threw up the first half and then the second half of his bottle on me and my mom picked him up so i could wipe off, she was holding him facing out so he couldn't spew on her and he smiled at me!!! the little stinker spewed all over me twice and then smiled I coudln't believe it and it was so cute!!!
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:59 am

well even though that lady at wic said he was like in the 25% and made me feel bad kit is weighting in at 8lbs 3 oz at his one month mark according to the nurse that makes a three pound gain because they count it form the 5lbs 2oz he went down to seeing as how he only had to of gained one pound he is doing great she said .. he has put on weight has lots of verbal skill can raise his hands above his chest and clasp them he's grabbing things and following things with his eyes.. he's doing great so yeah take that stupid wic woman! lol
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Jessi- Pay no mind to that WIC chic Kit is doing very well I think considering that he is only a little over 1 month and has gained 3 lbs already I mean Jeremiah is gonna be 7 weeks and at my WIC appt on the 18th he was up 3lbs from birthweight, so for Kit to be up 3lbs at 1 month is excellent.....

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:12 pm

well we had to go to the pedi yesterday he has a little bit of a cold >.< it was rather funny the pedi was like actually Jessica you look worse off then him have you been having any symptoms.. I hadn't even noticed i was just like neeed sleep lol but yeah im running a fever and my tonsules are swollen i got checked out too. anyway he is 9 lbs even a huge jump from the 5 10 he was born at and the 5 2 he went down to.. I'm amazed at how fast he is gaining weight but i guess that's normal its just pretty surprising to me.
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:41 pm

oh Jessi! I'm so proud of little kit! hooray! Well considering he was born so small (and they hadn't noticed at your OB appts) I'd say he's doing QUITE well! But of course he is in the 25% he was born so little! But I think that's good. Joseph gained something like 2 pounds when he went in for his one month. So see, he is gaining good. Next time that WIC hussy has somethin to say you just tell me and I'll knock her stupid teeth out! I'm sorry you guys are sick tho. I'm not surprised the way the weather has been and the stress of the new baby. And I'm not anymore surprised that you didnt notice lol.
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 am

I'm so excited! I have awesome news! After a fun(literally) diaper change(as always), We put joey on the floor in the living room on his tummy. Well he held his head up more than I've ever seen him do. Then I went into the3 kitchen b/c DF brought home some sonic and I was looking through the stuff to separate it out. Cory went into the living room and Joseph w2as on his back! We put him back on his tummy and he rolled himself over again! I think that's actually a 3 month milestone! I'm so excited! YAY!!!! Smile
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:28 am

cheers cheers Yay for Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 am

i don't know why but kit can hold his head up pretty darn well like he may wobble but he don't fall down he has a bouncer (yes my in laws bought him a pony... jumper the irony is not lost in this household) it swallows him all you see is his little hands and head peaking out in fact...

Photobucket
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:09 pm

awwww. Kit. he's all like, "What the heck is goin on?"
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Well Jeremiah smiles lots now you talk to him and he smiles and I think he recognizes his name also. And he can see across the room if you are walking through the room he will follow with his eyes I am sure its blurry but he can def see distant, And when you talk to him he will "talk" back. It's so cute.

Bekah- your siggy pic of Joey...You know what comes to mind when I see it...... the Rocky Balboa movies.....lil Joey looks like a boxer with his fists up dressed in his robe LOL what a cutie!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:59 pm

we have all(my family) decided that he's a little boxer! ^_^ There's several pictures of him in his mittens where he looks like a boxer. One day after a bath I will put on that robe and his blue mittens so he looks like a boxer. ^_~

Also, I think Joseph notices our faces for sure and reacts to certain pitches in our voices when we talk to him. When I call him my little man in a certain way, he grins this big gummy grin.

Also, I don't know if anyone else does this, but we play music during his diaper changes. Fun booty music lol. Like Shake Your Groove Thing, and Shake Senora(the song from Beatlejuice). He responds really well to it and kicks his legs hardcore and grins when we play with him during his diaper change. Anyone else do this or am I the only doofus? lol
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:55 pm

Jeremiah kicks his legs like mad when we talk to him and he smiles and gets super excited...I play during diaper changes makes it fun for baby and keeps his attention but normally no music just drone of the tv so I too am a doofus Bekah LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:29 pm

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! Lucas has hands!!!! Yes it's true! LOL he discovered them a few days ago and discovered that he can grab and hold things with them, and they taste pretty darn good if mom isn't handy...It's so adorable!He holds one hand in the other and then sucks on them both then smiles and laughs at himself....See this is how I get suckered into having more babies!!!It's the cuteness of them I swear! Cause by this point I don't remember how bad I dislike being preggo and don't remember how much pain I was in.I shall be strong and resist more babies!!!!(someone keep reminding me of that please!)
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 pm

omg Shannon! Give that little man a kiss on the head for me! Joseph has started to take one hand and hold on to the other with it. He also has been sucking on his hands. It's cute and very slobbery lol and I never thought I would accept baby drool. I LIED! Wink

Shannon.... IT REALLY HURT TO HAVE THAT BABY AND THE REFLUX... OH DEAR LORD NOT THE REFLUX!!! lol not to mention all the stuff you can't eat and all the urinalysis they do and the blood they take and... yeah.. the cervical exams when you get closer to the big day! And don't forget, once you're done being preggo, you gotta get mirena again! That's gunna hurt... K.. i think warnings are pretty much done. Wink
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Oh crap I already forgot about all those things thanks Bekah!!!I have to get my Mirena tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for me!I'll try not to eat the soap too..LOL j/k!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:33 pm

well, Joseph can lean on his elbows pretty good for a bit. But My real exciting news is that he coos so much sometimes, it seems like he's trying to have a conversation. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. I think it's gotta be the most wonderful thing ever, to watch a little person learn and grow. I'm so proud to be his mommy. I never thought I could feel so much love flow through me til I had my little man. ^_^

And to think, I wanted a girl.... Wink
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:20 am

I love the coos too. Jeremiah does it when you focus attention on him and talk to him he will respond back. Only a few times have I caught him talking to the side of his bassinet. I am also loving all the smiles he has been giving too. Doesn't matter if I woke him up or what I talk and he smiles at me.. he is such a happy lil man.

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:00 pm

Ok - I havent been here for a while. Your babies are doing great!

Here are my new brags - Nate likes to dance and sing to music. I put him on his changing table and his arms and legs start going everywhere and he coos to the music. His favorite holiday dance and singing song is the Jackson 5's version of Up on the Housetop. I take his arms and legs and help him dance and he just smiles like crazy.

I also found a tickle spot under his chin that when its tickled he curls up into a ball and laughs. It is so cute I laugh every time.
He is also almost stable headed. He still wobbles a bit but holds himself up most of the time.

I guess that is about it for now. I never knew I would be so amazed by a baby. It is so great. I have a feeling he is spoiling me making me want more babies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:47 pm

I haven't braged in a while either, and I forgot to put his stuff in the appointment thread, but at Dominic's 2 month appoitment, the doctor could grab his hands and pull him up.. she said although he's not rolling over she thinks he could and his head control and tummy time skills are at the 4 month range.. yay! Must be cause he weights as much as a 4 month old..hahah
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:35 pm

I have a brag
Jeremiah knows his name and responds when it is said by cooing in the same tone that you say his name and he smiles also when you say his name. Also I too have noticed Jeremiah has ticklish spots one is in the crease of his neck like below his ears and also his ribs but he has not full fledged giggled out yet he does thins grunting noise most times when tickled in these areas and a few times has did like a coo/partial giggle but it sounds more like a coo. I am awaiting the giggles though. He has good neck strength also to hold it up and move it around for long time periods when upright but when placed on his tummy he just likes to take advantage of how close his fists are so he can chew them with ease he does not really bother holding his head up during tummy time just chews his fists.

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:53 am

awww i love it when they giggle! ^_^
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:23 am

Logan is starting to become ticklish - when i tickle his feet he pulls them away and his laugh is starting to come through too..i love this stage!! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next