Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October mommies - *September(almost there!)*

+14
Kristen
nursejessicadavis
mythreesons
ladydy
Mari7779
jessijennings
Kim
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
eve2008
tweetie462
mnelson80
RobbieandLexisMommy
rocknrollmommy616
18 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

October mommies - *September(almost there!)* - Page 6 Empty Re: October mommies - *September(almost there!)*

Post by mythreesons Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:24 pm

Kim-LOL Yeah I'm thinking that's not a bad idea...Know of any?I'm freakishly ambitious right now...I know I will pay for it later but I figured as long as I have the energy I may as well use it....I cleaned my room, the kitchen and started on the bathroom...I also decided to clean my gold and diamond jewelery...that's where I went wrong...DH bought me diamond earrings for Xmas...Full carat(around $1400.00) and I thought"Definetly close the drain first.So I did and was all proud of myself for thinking ahead...LOL, so I drop the earring into the sink, it hits the drain and BOUNCES out and goes over the side that is against the wall...There's like a quarter inch gap between the sink and the wall...DH would seriously KILL me...So I called Mary and she sent her DF over and he got it out!PHEW one crisis averted! I'm going to sit, and not move or do anything or touch anything until I'm officially in labor except maybe the computer to find a bubble to move my closest friends and family into...Geez at this point all I can do is laugh..It probably sounds like a lunatic laugh at this point but...well I think I'm headed that way at this point...LOL

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

October mommies - *September(almost there!)* - Page 6 Empty Re: October mommies - *September(almost there!)*

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:51 pm

Well I had a trip to L&D yesterday.

I was at school and felt awful with a headache and was dizzy so I went to find the nurse to take my BP but she was in a meeting. The teacher's aides told me to lay down on her bed thing so I did and passed out for about 20 min. I guess they called the nurse worried about me so she came and took in and it was 148/90. So we called my OB and she took it again while I was on the phone and it was 152/88...so they made me come in and I of course was all emotional. It was down to 144/something at the Dr. office and my feet were huge and I was having hyper-reflexes - which to them all indicates early Pre-E, but they wheeled me to L&D to monitor baby and me and take bloodwork. This took 3 1/2 hours and they would only let me lay on my left side so I was so stiff and sore and felt worse than when I went in.

My bloodwork was fine and my BP went way down. Baby was doing great the whole time. I just still feel horrible and I woke up this morning and my uvula (that little hangy thing in your throat) is all swollen so it is hard to talk and swallow...

I slept all day today while DS was at daycare but still don't feel any better...

I am sorry that many of you feel the same way I do, but also relieved I am not the only one!

Heather

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Shannon
Nest much?
Every time I read about your children it makes me think of what its going to be like someday when I have more then one.. right now I’m just like ooh little cute baby but some day ill have like a five year old or something and be going at this again.. it just seems wild to me that you can manage everything..
I mean forget juggling your like Asian rope climbing acrobatics or something.

Heather
I’m with you on the sore.. I glare at that bed every night, I know its going to make me hurt and pee and everything but sleep..

jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:32 pm

Holy Camoly Shannon... what a day. So glad your Mom is alright. Sounds like everyone was taking it a little lightly huh? I would have freaked if that happened to my mom. I agree with Kim.. we need to find some sort of warehouse that carries giant bubbles.

Heather- That sounds like a scary trip to L&D. I'm glad everything was alright. I know your not feeling well, but I'm glad you got to rest today while DS was at school. I'm sure you needed the break! Hope you weekend goes smoothly.

Eve- moving right along.. I'm jealous. I have a good feeling my LO will be staying right put until my scheduled c-section date. Maybe by Monday you'll get to meet your LO!

Jessi- Everyday I worry about having more than one. It should be interesting. It sure sounds like you and your DH are on the right track to building a great long term marriage with all the classes and communication you do. It's so encouraging to see a guy who will actually do that stuff.

AFM- Well my appointment was uneventful as expected. 1 stinken cm dialated but still high and thick. OB said well there is good and bad with your U/S. I was like bad?? What was bad? She said the good is placenta has moved completely out of the way so no problems there. Bad is that, if I wanted to try for the VBAC if I was to go into labor before the 9th that my baby is already in the 81%. Not so good for trying VBAC. I pretty much figured that so I'm not upset about it. Just means I think I'll be waiting all the way.

Last night I cleaned up some stuff in the babies room and found some checks I thought I had lost.. YES!! I totally needed that money and had all but given up on it. Other than that not much here.. hope everyone has good weekend.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Jessi- My life is truly chaos....But unfortunately, it seems as tho there is always something crazy happening...It almost doesn't shock me anymore when yet something else insane happens...I mean seriously it's like a bad afterschool special sometimes...LOL...My boys are, well they're boys and there are many days that I've gone to bed thinking,"How did I survive the day?" but when you have those sweet little faces tell you how much they love you or learn something that you've been teaching them, even just watching them sleep, it makes it all worthwhile...Other parents on here know what I mean already...I won't sugarcoat it for you tho...It is hard having more than one child...My DH works about 80hours per week give or take a few and so he sleeps alot(can literally fall asleep mid conversation from exaustion)so in alot of ways I'm a single mom...When one is sick, they both are, and it's me up taking care of them(even when I worked full time)and making sure they brush their teeth, and getting school lunch packed...But I wouldn't trade one minute for the world...I'd like a vacation by myself once in awhile but then I just miss my kids and DH...Ooopps didn't mean to write a novel...

Michelle- I don't know much about VBAC's because I've never had a c/s so this may seem like an unintelligent question, but if you have to go into labor by the 9th, isn't there a safe way to induce you?Thanks for the thoughts on my mom...I don't know if you watched the other site at all during the summer, but I know most of these guys have heard about all my craziness all summer, so as bad as it sounds, my mom's accident is basically another installment in the Days of Shannon's Life...My life really is that insane...I'm glad she's ok too..She's my best friend and we talk daily, I'd absolutely lose it if something happened to her...

AFM- Knock on wood...It's been a quiet evening..Still having some contrax but after the other day, I'm recognizing it more as false labor...DS's fever went down quickly w/Motrin and he seemed more like himself...I hate when they're sick...It makes me feel like a failure, KWIM?Like I'm not protecting my baby...I know that's not the case but when you see those sad little eyes bright with fever, it makes you feel awful...Everyone is sleeping so I have the tv to myself...Think I'll watch everything that my kids and DH hate, and call it a night...Have a good one girls!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:00 am

Shannon- sit still now would you!! And from what I have understood about Michelle's situation is they will not use induction medication on women who have had prior c-sections as it greatly increases their chance of uterine rupture. Most of the time you have two choices...you go on your own before X date or c-section. I haven't seen to many Dr.'s allow a prior c-section mom go past her edd to try for a vbac.

Michelle- Now that you know an estimated size are you considering just scheduling the c-section? In some ways I am very happy that my hospital does not allow VBAC's...totally takes that decision away from me, but with this one being bigger, and me being a huge wuss anyway, I would have gone with the section.

Heather- Sorry you are feeling crummy...glad things with the LO are okay though...I know there is a nasty viral cold going around that starts with a horrendous sore throat and headache...I litterally thought my head was going to explode...so stock up on your tylenol and OJ.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:09 am

Michelle- I am with kim. Ofcourse I am a wuss to I about cried for joy when the doctor asked me if I wanted to just do a C-section when my second was supposedly 10 pounds and I wasn't progressing. Not to mention the extra deep girlie parts I mentioned a long ways back. Plus with my 6pound baby I tore from front to back and I had an episiotomy (spelling?) but I tore anyways and that was the most aweful thing ever! after 6 weeks I still could not sit down unless I had a blow up donut to sit on so the bigger baby had me freaking out! So C-section was a no brainer, plus I am worried about the whole uterine rupturing because I think I am going to want one more kiddo but not sure. So not ready to have that option taken away. VBAC are a really emotional and almost spiritual thing. Some women are very specific and it is important to them to be natural and so on. Me personally I wanted the epidural at about month 7 but hey if it is important to you it is your experience and you should make it what you want and don't take any flack for it!

Ug feeling overwhelmed today. I have 3 weeks basiclly (not counting today) of work till the 10th of Oct and the 13th is my C-section. I am a full time student online so I am trying to get all my homework done so I don't have to worry about it during and after the baby but I can not get my head around these classes! Ofcourse I ended up with Life Science and Biopsychology (which is whwat goes on in teh brain when we feel emoptions basiclly) which are both about the body and how it works and all technical with the parts of the brain and cells and so on. Science is not my cup of tee. But luckily my husband is one of those people who read about DNA and how it works for fun so he is a major help on these classes. But I am just overwhelmed. My brain is like space cadet lately and I also have this drivers trainning course I have to take by Nov 15th wanted to have it done before the baby but I think I am just going to have to wait until after, I can do it online from home. Church, My husband and I lead the toddler area we have 6 classroms of 1 and 2 year olds about 200 kiddos every sunday and we coordinate and make sure all the teachers are there and have everything and help out in the classrooms and I am not letting go of control very well. I am having a very hard time being on my feet for an hour and a half every sunday morning and I will have the baby on a monday so I will probably just help out in the baby room and sit and rock babies that first sunday after I have the baby depending on how I feel. but it is like everything around me is like needing me to work hard and I am like hello I am 9 month pregnant give me a break! yesturday my work wanted me to work a double shift 7am to 11pm I was like hell no! normally I am the type to always do it but yesturday you couldn't pay me enough. I was doing it like a few times a week up until this last month. I am like you people are kidding me almost 9 1/2 months preggo and of all the darn people here you ask me to stay, give me a break! so just feel like everyone is pulling me in different directions and not to meniton I am having a baby in 3 weeks! I just feel like no one cares after all I give and work hard and they are like can't you stay late? does that make sense? sorry to write a book just feeling especially preggo hormonal today I guess. But I get to go baby shopping today!!! woohooo buy me some PJ's and stuff to take to the hospital so looking forward to that.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:59 am

Kim- That's kind of how I thought it would be for Michelle...But wasn't sure...Could she still try self induction methods?Like EPO or Pineapple? I am craving a pineapple today, ummm and a grilled cheese sandwich(wanted nothing to do with them this whole time,lol).Anything new with your contrax?

Heather- Sorry you aren't feeling good...It makes end of the pregnancy that much harder to deal with...Can your doc give you anything to help you feel better?Short of delivery I mean?

Eileen- {{HUGS}} They just don't want to let go of a good thing! But you need to rest and relax like the rest of us and preserve what little energy you have left..Have fun shopping!!!I love shopping for baby stuff!!! I doesn't matter what I'm buying,as long as it's for baby...

AFM- I just re-read the post I typed about my mom...I forgot to mention that the vehicle that hit her was an 18 wheeler! I already talked to her this morning..She said she's pain free! But it all happened because she was overtired...So I guess if there's a lesson in this it's don't drive when you're completely exausted...SHe'd worked a 12hour shift at the hospital and then ran other errands...It just worries me that much more about DH driving tired...Anyway, so far all is well today...No contrax today, DS's fever is gone but he still sounds yucky...Think I'm gonna go get me a pineapple and convince DH to DTD....Let's get this party started!!!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 am

Busy morning around here. Smile

Pretty much everyone is right about my situation. LOL I do have the section scheduled already for the 9th. My doctor kind of seemed like she just didn't want to rely on it so yes, if I went into labor on my own they would let me try for VBAC, but if not we have the section scheduled so A) I don't go over and B) the spot fill up fast so we didn't want to wait to long to try to get one. I have been taking some EPO and RRLT, and I think I might up it a little. I'm pretty sure I have a really narrow pelvis bones. I remember doctors telling my mother that they can't believe she ever had natural birth as her pelvis was constructed more like a mans. I have a feeling I'm in the same boat. The idea of VBAC was actually a hard one for me. Yeah I wanted the experience, but it's wasn't like "I have to do this"... I just thought it might be easier on my body with stairs in the house and a 3 year old. However.. may main concern was not to do "both" again. If I was gonna have a VBAC i didn't want it to end in a section.. so I took a long time to decide and now I really just want the section, but I'm so done being pg I wish I would go into labor on my own KWIM? ( Geeze, sorry for the book)

Shannon- I did miss a lot of the summer posts. (I was kind of depressed and didn't want to always do me posts and be a downer..LOL) But from what I see already, there is never a dull moment. I can't belive it was an 18 wheeler and she has no pain.. That's amazing! She must have some powerful angel watching over her. Smile

Elieen- Wow! Talk about a full plate. I'm sorry your being pulled in so many directions. Not that it really helps right now, but once your out for a while they'll probably kiss your butt!! Once everyone realizes how much you've been doing they'll certainly miss you. Good for you saying no to the double. A person can only take so much. I admire all of you doing schools and classes and such, it takes a lot of dedication. I'm glad your DH can help with the "mind boggling" stuff. Razz

I think DD and I are going to go to SO's sisters party today. I didn't really want to go, but I also don't want to be in the house all day. And everyone talking about baby shopping makes me want to do some of that too! TTYL!! Cool
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:47 pm

I can't believe all you ladies who have so many things going on still!!! Classes and work...that is just crazy.

Okay so call me stupid, but I wasn't on BBC right before I had my DD so I have no idea what all these self induction methods you are talking about are...the only ones I have heard of are castor oil...NO WAY IN HELL, and sex, been trying that one...what is it with pineapple and what are those other things?
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Kim- Not stupid at all...I only knew about sex and nipple stimulation as ways before I got preggo this time.EPO is Evening Primrose Oil which is supposed to be like vitamin E and it's supposed to help soften and ripen the cervix, it can be taken orally and vaginally(supposed to be very mseey inserting it vaginally tho)Pineapple that's fresh(not canned) contains bromelain which works on the connective tissues of the cervix...It helps with the digestive process but when it's taken on an empty stomach works as a medicine...So I will eat my pineapple this evening since I just ate a sub.
I just found this link so check it out... http://www.lifepassages.net/NaturalInduction.html.

Already DTD so we shall see if any of it works!Good luck!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm not feeling very well today, so I'm just going to give you guys a little overview of the last day or so. I am so tired I can't even concentrate to do personals. Sad sorry

Thought dog was doing okay yesterday, until she started panting like she had been running a marathon for like 3 days. She was like that all day and collapsed when we went to take her outside to go potty. I called the vet and she thought it was the steroids and that the dose was too high and thats why the breathing was so labored. Well, I called my mom cuz I couldn't watch my dog like that because it was just painful watching her try and struggle to keep alive. So, my mom came and picked her up and took her with her to her boyfriend's. This happened as me, my sister, and my cousin were all getting ready for her birthday thing at Maggiano's. So, we go to this place and I just feel like crap. I start having contrax at the table that were coming at 40min, then 30, then 20, then 20 again and then stalled out. I don't think the chairs at that maggiano's place helped very much. So, we go to bed and all is well.

I wake up this morning and text my mom, "how's bonnie?" well she didnt reply so i was thinking she was asleep. So, I go back to bed. About 10:30 or so I hear a knock on our bedroom door. It's my mom. I look up and there she is standing in the doorway... no bonnie... So I'm thinkin, 'she left her at gary's and just came by to grab some stuff.' She comes in and tells me to scoot over and I knew.... Bonnie passed away. She told me she and Gary had gone outside to eat their dinner and brought her out on her little doggie bed with them so they could watch her. She had lifted her head a few times to hear other dogs barking, but never actually got up or anything. My mom said Gary(her bf) was going inside to put away the plates or something and went to check bonnie and he started to feel her all over. My mom asked how she was and he looked at her and said, "she's gone." So... we took her to the vet today to send her to be cremated and they said they would probably have the ashes on wednesday. I am so emotionally drained from this ordeal, i don't think I can even think about going into labor anytime soon. Anyway, I'm going to try to have a good day and go watch my nephew play football. I don't know if I will be able to look at my sister without crying... Sorry to put a big fat damper on everyone's day. I just wanted to let ya'll know I won't be posting for a bit. It's taking a big toll on me. So thank you to everyone who gave her well wishes and I'm sure she would have appreciated that. I know she was just a dog. but she was my friend. Sad
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Bekah- {{HUGS}} I'm so sorry you lost Bonnie...I would never tell anyone it's just a dog because I'd honestly hurt anyone that said that to me... Take some time and just remember how she used to be, not how she was at the end...She will be watching over you as your guardian angel...I'm so sorry... Come back soon and let us know how you are doing and if you're still making progress(Congrats by the way)...I know you can't even think right now about labor, but once your LO is in your arms it may help with some of the ache in your heart...Take it easy chica!Hope you feel better soon!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:30 pm

So sorry Bekah- That has to be hard. At least it sounds like it was peaceful and you weren't put in a position to make a really hard choice. We all understand if you need a little break. Take care.. Rest up the rest of the weekend.

Kim- The other one.. RRLT is red raspberry leaf tea. It too is for softening the cervix and helping to tone and focus the uterus muscles. It can safely be used throughout pregnancy but is supposed to help concentrate muscles and such at the end. I'm not sure that either are doing any good. But they don't seem to be hurting. And the tea is pretty good. I actually made a big pot of it and have been drinking it cold. I have no idea if it's as effective that way or not, but I'm not about to sit and drink hot tea everyday. That's just to much for me when it's still hot outside.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 pm

Bekah- So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog...they are our family members too, so take as much time as you need.

very interesting about the other stuff...since I only have a little over a week and a half to go, I am not sure if it will be worth it, some days I think yes...and others, well we have every thing planned for the 2nd so I don't know if I want to "mess" with it.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Kim- Just remember that if your baby and your body aren't progressing towards labor that none of the things that I mentioned(or Michelle too)will work...With DS#1 DH and I DTD about 8 hours before I went into labor...With DS#2, nothing that I tried worked...I was dialated 1cm with him for weeks...The night I finally went into labor with DS#2 DH had ordered a pizza and wings on the way home,I watched him eat the best looking pizza I've ever seen..It made me mad!!!Ugh men...LOL

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:01 pm

Bekah- I am so sorry!!! They are family and it is a real loss and you take all the time you need to grieve. I do have one thing to consider for you, we got a dog rigth after my 2 yr old was born and I didn't consider how hard it would be with a new dog adn a new baby so when you are ready if you ever want to get another dog make sure to really think about caring for both of them. It was too much for me personally and I wish I had waited until my son was a little older. {{{HUGS}}}
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by eve2008 Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Bekah: sorry about your loss, i hate to see you away, but i know you need the time. just remember that the baby feels your feelings too, i know its easier said than done, but when your relaxed, labor will come easier than when your stressed and anxious kwim??
kim: when i took my classes i got a recipe for eggplan parmesan that is supposed to work for labor. ive thought about making it, but im just too tired, so i thought 'olive garden' so im leaving the option open if i see myself still prego at 39 weeks. dont want to do it any earlier.

does anyone know how much or for how long your supposed to be loosing your mucus plug??? i know i just stared yesterday morning, but im still saw some today.

had no contrax today, just a lot of discomfort when i get up from sitting, and even sitting is very uncomfortable.
eve2008
eve2008

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:43 pm

bekah - sooo sorry to hear about bonnie..just remember all the great years she had. hang in there. *hugs*

eve - i know you can lose the plug all at once or in bits and pieces..it can also re-thicken and you can lose it again - so i wouldnt worry unless you are really spotting blood.

i am sitting on the couch right now with really bad naseua...can't lay down it gets worse..but the last load of newborn clothes is in the dryer so i guess thats good. i still have a list of things i need to get though..for me and baby

hope u all have a restful night.

heather

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:03 am

I would like to announce I officially peed my pants the other day. So I am right with you Jaybirdie (I think thats who posted that they did also on BBC) I was doing laundry and just finished carrying some up stairs. I started choking on saliva and then began coughing and With each cough came urine. Was kinda embarrassing and the whole time coughing was running to the bathroom and was too late. My son who is 5 years old got kick out of it he said " you mean you seriously peed your pants mom?" and hubby was a bit grossed out but hey yano when you have a baby bareing down on your bladder and you are coughing so hard its kinda hard not to pee your pants. Have a dr appt this Wed not sure what new I am gonna find out but at my last visit he said if I make it to this appt we are gonna discuss dates for induction.... so just awaiting that.Been having occasional BH'S every so often. Also I Have been having these sharp pains down there every so often feels like someone has a knife and is stabbing me not sure that is though... anyone have the same problems or a clue what it is?

Alright guess thats all for now

Joy
friendofjesus4life@yahoo.com

Also was just wondering why a bunch of you guys posted blank messages? Or was it something with the website here...?

Last edited by joyhurt83 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : um forgot to add something to my message)

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:14 am

Joy- I'm thinking maybe it's a server error or something...Because I know I haven't posted any blank messages...LOL My preggo brain gets bad but not that bad yet...Your's is the first I can see...It's weird...Yeah I'm in the peeing panties club...Mine was a sneezing accident...DH swept out our room and moved the dressers(and had the house closed up-duh)and swept everything into the hall and left it there...Um why do all that work just to leave it?So with all the dust and fur a-flyin I started sneezing and couldn't stop and didn't make it to the bathroom in time...My oldest DS just stood there with his jaw dropped, my youngest put his hand on mine and said "Mom, it's ok, it happens to all of us."And DH hopped in the tub next to me and then peed his pants too...Just to make me feel better about it all because I was so embarrassed..LOL..He has such interesting ways of being sweet.

Later ladies,
Shannon

PS Amy where ya at girl?Not a word from ya all weekend?You ok?
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:29 am

Okay so way exciting news! I got a call around 9 am from my nurse practitioner and she said my results came back from the urine test(24 hour jug) they tested last week. She said that I have a mild case of pre-e. This would explain my bad headaches and the swelling I've had for the past couple of days. Well, she spoke with my dr this morning and we are being induced tomorrow at 6am! And I'm not leavin without a baby! I'm so excited!!!! I guess i'm gunna be the first to go of our october ladies! I'm so excited I'm shaking. So, today I have to go grab a basinett, I have to finish my bag, and go ahead and look for a cute costume for Joey!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Wish me luck girls and I will let yall know how it goes!!!! ^_^
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 am

Bekah-Congrats to Pre-e!!LOL that sounds really strange to type but you know what I mean!!!!Good luck and post as soon as you can!!!Check out BRU for cute costumes!!

{{GOOD LUCK LABOR HUGS}}

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:00 am

Hi ladies,

Bekah, what an emotional roller coaster you've been on!!! So sorry to hear about Bonnie. It's so exciting though that you're going to have your little one tomorrow.

AFM: I just have not had it in me to do personals. I have been keeping up on all of you ladies. Well, this weekend I wasn't on b/c it was kind of busy and then when I wasn't I was laying on the couch taking my BP.
I haven't gotten my 24hr urine results back so I'm assuming all is ok. I go to the Dr tomorrow so I'm curious to see how the BP is b/c at home it's all over the place.

I had never heard about all the natural ways to progress either so I'm definitely getting some pineapple!

Have a good day ladies...
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:07 am

OH my gosh Bekah, how exciting!! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see the pictures.

I'll be back later today.. to say hey to everyone else.. Very Happy
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next