Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October mommies - *September(almost there!)*

+14
Kristen
nursejessicadavis
mythreesons
ladydy
Mari7779
jessijennings
Kim
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
eve2008
tweetie462
mnelson80
RobbieandLexisMommy
rocknrollmommy616
18 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

October mommies - *September(almost there!)* - Page 5 Empty Re: October mommies - *September(almost there!)*

Post by mythreesons Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:24 pm

Keep us posted!!!

AFM- Am very crampy tonight...Had contrax earlier in the day but they were really irregular but sharp and painful...They tapered off and have just left me feel like AF is coming...Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

October mommies - *September(almost there!)* - Page 5 Empty Re: October mommies - *September(almost there!)*

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:53 am

well, i'm pretty sure we are kicked off BBC now. Haven't tested it or anything but its kewl cuz Michelle made this place for a reason, ya know lol. Anyways, having some BH every once in a while, they are pretty painful and low in my abdomen. DF didn't get that job he really wanted, which totally upset the crap out of me. Not to mention we are pretty much going to have to put my dog down this week. She has something called Autoimmune hemalytic anemia. She's 10 or 11 tho so she's pretty up there. She's a schnauzer and my mom says they only last up to 12-14 years, so I guess its good that she just got sick all of a sudden instead of her being miserable for years. But that just adds to my stress b/c she was my baby. Not to mention, the day this is scheduled to happen, I have to go to my cousin's birthday and act all happy. And I'm not even actually for sure that I lost my mucus plug. I had two brownishy chunks of something come out of me and then bloody discharge for a couple of days, so..I dunno what to think. BUT if it DID, I may go any day now. My great grandmother was a nurse and said she swore by the full moon when it came to babies. She said that the maternity ward at her hospital was always full when a full moon was out. She figured if the full moon can affect the tides, why can't it affect people(namely pregnant people)? Anyways, so I'm freaking out that I may go into labor before, during, or after my cousin's b-day celebration. Which upsets me because I really don't want to steal her thunder KWIM? Anyways, I just had to vent about my day. I'm so upset and I've been crying all day. I just wish the other stuff in my life would somehow get better. Can't really catch a break. Anyways, happy to hear you girls are getting a lot of contrax, I don't even know when mine really come or go. I think I confuse them with gas or something. But its whatever. My back is also KILLING me to the point where I can't sleep at all, so... that sucks. Anyways, venting over. Thanks for listening and good luck to you girls who are contracting often! That may be a sign that you're dilating!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for yall.
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:18 am

Bekah- Sorry to hear about your dog!!! I would be lost if I had to put one of them to sleep....{{HUGS}}I'm still able to post on BBC but noticed that not too many others are posting there much anymore...

Kim- How're doing chica?

I'm thinking today might be the day....Been cramping since last night and contrax started around 4am...Not really painful yet but strong enough to know that they are real contrax and coming about 10 minutes apart...Very vice like...Am going to lay back down for a bit before I start calling people to watch my kids....See if they get stronger or go away....So far tylenol isn't helping(big surprise there right)...If I haven't posted by around noon then you guys know where I'll be....Have a good one ladies!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:33 am

Shannon- I have been feeling very similar to you...the contractions have let off some but everywhere down there, especially where my uterus and cervix meet is very sore and crampy...my apt is 1:20 this afternoon...my fear is things going quickly and DH not able to get there in time before they bring me into the OR, so I am really going to talk to her this afternoon...I truly believe I will not make it to the 2nd, right now I am not sure if I will even make it to next week....keep us updated on how you are doing today!!!
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:06 am

Good Morning Ladies,

Kim & Shannon - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you both. Here is hoping you both have your LOs soon. Kim - I hope your doc finds you have progressed and move up your date. Shannon - here is hoping your contx continue to come on but wait for DH to get home from work!

Bekah - Oh I am so sorry about your dog. That just breaks my heart. You and your family are in my thoughts. I know its hard but try and keep your head up and if you need to excuse yourself from your cousins B-day party to go to the restroom and cry for a bit - then do it. Anyone who has ever loved a pet will truly understand.

AFM - Just hanging in there. I was a little worried this morning because baby Nate here didnt do his - "Yeah we ate cereal!" dance he does in the mornings. So on the way to work I got a coffee and drank it. Still nothing no movement. I started to freak out. I then got a liter of water that I have almost finished since 8 and it was COLD. He started moving a bit. Not much but some. I dont know if I should be worried or just keep an eye on him. Maybe he is having a lazy day.

DH and I have our breastfeeding class tonight. It is a 4 hour class after work. I am going to be so tired. I dont know why these classes arent offered on the weekends. So from 6-10PM I will be learning about boob food. I feel bad for my poor dogs. I am going home at lunch to let them out but they will still be put up for like a total of 15 hours today. Its so unfair to them. Then on Saturday we have a 7 hour infant care class. All the baby info you can handle on a Saturday!

DH is going back to the Dr today. He was diagnosed withe Rhumetoid arthritis. Or as he calls it the old lady disease. He is going to the Dr to discuss medicines. He has been told about taking 2 - One for malaria and the other is chemotherapy medication. I am hoping there are other options. Those medications can be passed to me and the baby. I wont even be able to touch the meds or have sex without condoms. BLAH! I just hope they have something that helps him. I am also for 2nd opininos...

I guess that is all for now.
Take Care Ladies! Here is hoping we all progress and meet our LOs soon!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:41 am

Well all of you are being so active and I’m just sitting here lazy going ouch my hips are breaking! Blah today is the first day in along time that we haven’t had something to do… there are no classes there are no appointments or meetings or anything and its almost eleven am so I should probably go for a walk.
I was thinking of making some cookies today without the husband .. he’s such a twerp sometimes (wants to follow the recipe exactly but still gobbles up my none recipe cookies like there are rabid raccoons telling him they will eat his anus if he doesn’t or something) so I would enjoy a bit of baking without his “are you sure you need that” “that’s not in the recipe” “ you know that’s not how my mother does it”
I’ll check back later too see whatcha girls are up to!

jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi ladies,

Kim, good luck today...hope everything goes well and you can move u'r date up.

I'm envious of everyone that has started to dialate....I want some action!
Good luck...I think it was Bekah, Heather & Shannon.

Bekah, so sorry about u'r dog. I know that is heartbreaking! Everyone should understand u'r not going to be happy camper at the party.

Amy, I know you will be tired tonight but enjoy your classes. Good luck to DH today..I hope he doesn't have to take those nasty meds.

Jessi, homemade cookies sound good!

Hi to everyone else that I missed. I hope you are doing well.

AFM: I worked from home and did the 24hr urine jug yesterday. I don't know about you girls that had to do that but my jug was full way before 24hrs. I'm curious to see what comes of it.
Today is my last day in the office. I told my boss this morning that I am going to work from home from here on out. It's so weird to think I won't be back in my office until Feb.
I was getting ready this morning and took my BP a couple times and it started to creep up and it's just not worth it. I know if my BP is high again Tues at the Dr, she is going to want to move things along since I'll be 37 weeks.

Have a great day ladies...it's busy here trying to wrap things up before I leave but I'll be checking in...especially on Kim!! It's getting so exciting!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:18 pm

If your jug was testing for what mine was preeclampsia? Its basically a temporary kidney problem(what my doc said ) she said that if you had it chances are you wouldn’t be able to fill the jug up very much so the fact that I had filled the jug up so much (and you more than me) was a pretty good sigh that I didn’t have it. She may have just told me that so I wouldn’t worry but I’m passing that info onto you! lol
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Awesome, thx.... My Dr sent me to the assessment center at the hospital and when I got there they were so nice but by the time I left it was a new shift and they weren't very informative. In fact, I had to call the Dr yesterday morning to ask what time I could bring it back, b/c I was told it went to them and they told me to take it to the lab b/c I also needed blood drawn. I'm glad I didn't make that trip....
I know the blood draw was for kreatnin (sp?) levels and that is kidney function. We have some experience with that since DH is on his 2nd kidney transplant and they check his levels monthly.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Hey guys well around 10am my contrax stalled...Every indication was that it is early labor...The contrax did not stop when drinking water or moving around...For whatever reason my docs office was having problems with their answering service and it wasn't working so it was 9am before I got ahold of them...They said that I seemed too comfortable and wanted me to time my contractions for an hour...I only had a few more at that point but they weren't getting stronger at that point even after I took my giant chicken for a walk around the neighborhood(she saw a squirrell and hid behind me then a morning dove cooed and flew up to a tree and again she hid behind me, then a second dove flew up and she whined and ducked again, boy some guard dog I've got)...Guess its a good thing because DH thought that he'd be able to be home by around 10am and it was 1:30pm before he got back on the road...Am really disappointed because now I just feel crappy...Still crampy...Feels like AF is coming...Lower back is really achy too..So am thinking this is just a holding pattern and maybe he'll be here by the weekend....Who knows....

Kim hope you are doing better than me...

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 pm

Nope...in the same boat as you Sad Miserable...my belly feels like it has been through war...but my Dr. wants to stay the course. I am progressing, soft and 1-2cm dialated, but that is it. Landree played hide and seek with her though and she had to get the ultrasound for the third week in a row to see the heartbeat...she is just trying to get back at her for mommy. Oh of course I am supposed to call if my contractions don't stop...duh!

Amy- have fun at your class!!! That was one of the more beneficial classes that I took. I don't think mine was that long though. I hope your DH finds some relief soon. Now how will those meds affect your TTC in the future?
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Well I sure thought I would see a little more action around her today. Come on ladies.. I wana see some babies! LOL

I'm sorry that so many of you seem to feel so miserable. Sad But as we've all heard a million times, no body has ever been pregnant forever! I don't think I've been having that many BH anymore.. some here and there, but nothing to get excited about. I did start taking about 1000mg of EPO a day and drinking some RRLT. The tea seems to give me a few BH but like I said nothing crazy. Although I wish he would just come already another week really would be best. Everything I read up on EPO and RRLT is really more for preparing the cervix and toning the uterus and it won't send you into labor. I figured it couldn't hurt.

I have my 36 week check tomorrow and I really hope to at least be somewhat dilating. Somehow I doubt it though. No real signs of plug, no major cntx, I tried to see if I could self check, but I have NO IDEA what to look for. LOL that's sad! If anything was what I thought it was.. I'm at a big fat ZERO.

Bekah - I'm sorry about your dog and everything else that seems to be going on. All the hormones don't help either. I hope you have a good time at the party considering.

Amy- I've had soo many days where this LO had me scared by being lazy. It doesn't feel good, but it usually passes. Has it gotten better yet? Today seems to be a busy day for mine.. and he's been pretty quiet lately. Hope your class goes well tonight.

AFM-I also have to gripe for just a minute. First off I feel really lucky that I haven't felt that bad at all during this pg. Little stuff sure but nothing majorly sucky. So seeing as my wonderful Rolling Eyes SO is so caring about everything I've really tried to keep my mouth shut about my aches, pains and tiredness. I know he'll have no sympathy so I just don't go there. Anyway.. last night I was laying in bed, didn't even say anything at all.. and he out of the blue goes.. I wish you would hurry up and have this baby so you can quit acting like your dying all the time. WTF?? Suspect I didn't say anything and just rolled over.

I suppose I'll quit whining now.. the day is almost over! Yippee! I'm going to go and get Tatzeanna a Toto dog in a basket tonight to go with her Dorothy Halloween costume. And maybe, just maybe I'll get some baby laundry done tonight. ** Wonders** If only our house has some sort of pulley system for laundry baskets.. that would be great!
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:24 pm

Michelle - thanks for the well wishes. I get so emotional these days that it just wears me out. I'm sorry your SO is being a jerk face. I feel really lucky that mine just kind of puts up with me, especially lately. Every time I talk about possibly putting my doggie to sleep, I just burst into tears.

Ladydy(Elise?) - I also thank you for the sympathy. I've been struggling with this for a few days. I had to do the jug thing, but only really filled it up a little over half. I just don't drink a lot, is all. I know they tell you to drink lots of water, but I'm just not thirsty all the time. Plus, it's been really hard for me to get out a good pee now that the baby has dropped. Now I think I know what it's like for men with prostate issues lol. Since I go every week, I'm pretty sure she's just going to tell me my results at my next visit.

AFM - Pretty dull here. I got my doggie back this morning and we are trying to get her strength back up so we won't have to You-know-what her. She's just a rag doll and it's really sad. She has what's called Autoimmune hemalytic anemia. Basically her body is killing off her red blood cells more than she can regenerate, so we have to put her on cytoxin(chemo) and prednazone(steroids) to get her red blood cell count back up to where it should be. The problem is she is still REALLY lethargic, completely anorexic (its hard to see her just turn away from food), and now she's nice and jaundiced. So... We are also giving her reglan(also called ondensatron), which, if you had really horrid morning sickness, you'll know what this is. We hope that will suppress the urge to vomit EVERYTHING back up. But she won't even get up to go to the bathroom. So I am using the diapers i got from my baby shower to keep her from wetting herself. It's just hard to stay positive about this. The vet said not to give up hope and that if she hadn't improved at all by monday, that we'd talk about euthanasia.

On top of all that, my DF didn't get the job with the city like he wanted. Even after the guy had told him he was their front runner, he hired someone else. That made me pretty much sick and totally pissed me off. I just wish me and DF could catch a break... I'm so sick of being a mooch! I want us to be able to live in our own place, but we can't do that til DF gets a steady paying job that pays better and offers full-time hours AND overtime. I'm just kinda stressed about all this. Not to mention that mucus plug crap that I'm not at all sure about. I am hoping I don't end up going into labor at my cousin's party tomorrow. I will hate myself so bad for that. I know I can't help it, but.. y'know I'll still feel horrible for ruining her birthday celebration. Anyway, I'm done venting. Sorry for the novel, just a little stressed. Have a good night ladies, and i hope you all get better sleep than I have been getting. I had to resort to a heating pad on my back because it was hurting so freakin bad. Well, later gators.
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by eve2008 Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:27 am

hi ladies.
kim & shannon im with you too, on contx comming and going but i got mostly cramping going on......which i havent had in prev peg so its weird to me to have sooo much cramping. i also have a hard time walking and sitting, but i read that that happens when baby is positioning in the pelvis. i also get these sharp pains like if baby was stretching and her head hit my blatter and it really makes me jump and curl in my chair.
i didnt feel her move too much yesterday, only a few times, and i was really concerned but i figured it was a lazy day too. this morning she said her 'good mornings' so i know shes ok.
bekah: sorry about your dog.....it reminds me of when we had to put ours down too, but its worse if they keep suffering....(huggs)
im also afraid ill go into labor on sunday b/c its my ds2 b-day. i keep talking to my belly and telling Isabela not to come on sunday, but i know theres not much she can do. i have a dr app on monday and im really hoping to make it, eventhough my body aches eveywere.
im sooo sooo crampy, and sooo just wanting this to be over.....i sit and cry sometimes b/c i think of things i cant get done. poor dh has been so good these few weeks. when he sees me getting contx he comes over and hold my hand. thats our way of me letting him know how stong they are. the harder i squeeze his hand the stronger they are. and when i get nervious and start freaking out, he reminds me of how i should be breathing...... Wink hes been sooo good..
well im off to start another day. last night i couldnt get too much sleep, got up about 5 times to pee.
eve2008
eve2008

Back to top Go down

Post by eve2008 Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:51 am

ok so i have a (tmi) question:
i went to the bathroom and when i wiped i got some gui clear stuff. now my question is could this be my mucous plug, eventhough it had no blood?? ive never lost mine, so i guess its new to me.
but i have read that it could be clear, but i was wondering if it had ever happend to anyone? it was bigger than a quarter, so i know it wasnt just discharge.
eve2008
eve2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 am

Probably.. When I lost mine with DD it was really thick and globby. I don't remember there being any blood. Just how you would imagine a "plug" or "cork" being.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:16 am

had my last bpp u/s this morning!! yeah!!! one more nst and da before baby day...i'm so ready for this kid to be born and to be dealing with baby stuff instead of pregnancy stuff...last night i wanted oj so badly that i had some as my snack Very Happy

almost finished packing my bag -- am planning on finishing that up this weekend as well as getting the house in some kind of order so it'll be easier for when i get home with the baby...DS is getting excited too...DD hasn't fully grasped it all yet, but she's only 3 (almost 4) so I don't think she completely understands it all. But she likes pointing at my belly and talking to the baby and stuff...will be VERY interesting!

not much else going on here....time to go run a couple of errands before i pick up DD from pre-school...TGIF!!!!!! Best part is -- i get to sleep in tomorrow morning!!! yeah!!!!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:19 am

Eve- I never saw my mucous plug with either of my DS's so I can't help you there! But have fun with your DS's birthday party!!!I love kids birthdays!But they make me sad that they are growing up...Just wish I could keep them cute and innocent and sweet forever!!!

Bekah- I'm sorry about your dog...Is she able to keep anything down?I used to manage a pet store and unfortunately we sold puppies(Major reason why I left was over a sick puppy that we had there)...Anyway, one of my responsibilities was the health maintenance of all puppies and we had some pretty sick little guys let me tell you...We used a product called Nutri-Cal when he had a puppy or kitten or ferret that was really doing poorly...It would help them still consume calories that they desperately needed and it was very easy to digest...I still use it at home when one of my pets is feeling off... At least check it out...you can order it at Dr.Fosters and Smith without a prescription...I order all my pet supplies from them... here's a link to the Nutri-Cal...
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3307+11248+587&pcatid=587

We also used a little bit of gatoraide in their water because the sugar in the water attracted them to drink it and the electrolytes helped alot...Have you tried boiling some hamburger and rice for her to try and eat?That may be alot easier on her digestive tract if she's not been eating, or as crazy as it seems, any of the meat baby foods?Like the stage 1 baby foods that are just meats?A little bit of Caro syrup can also perk her up a bit...My best friend is a vet-tech and I worked with her for years so I know that these things do actually work as I've used many of these tricks myself...The other thing is that you know when you're really nauseous and the entire idea of eating food makes you want to be sick?But you force yourself to eat and in the end you feel better because you did eat?Well dogs don't think in those terms, they just know that they don't feel well and won't want to eat...Seriously, try putting a few drops of the Caro syrup on her tongue and try either the boiled hamburger/rice or the stage 1 baby food(meat)...The last crazy but very worthwile tip I can give you to try which I learned about doing dog rescue is get some canned pumpkin(like the stuff you'd use to make a pie with but make sure there aren't any spices in it)and give her a little bit of that...I use it with my Dane whenever she gets sick...It's often the ONLY thing that will get her to eat again...It settles the belly and is mild...Good luck girl but seriously try one of those ideas please....I know very much what I'm talking about...One or two of those ideas may really help your little girl...>As for the job that your DF missed out on, something better will come along...Trust me...I went through that with my DH and now he's got a great job...You won't be a "mooch" forever...And your young still with plenty of time...It'll all work out in the end....

Ok gotta run....

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:22 am

TGIF Ladies!

Diana - Lucky girl getting to work from home. I am jealous. Oh to wake up and stay in my jammies having breakfast while working. That almost sounds like heaven. - Except for the work part!

Shannon - What a bummer the contx stalled out. I guess the silver lining is your LO is less than 2 weeks away from making his appearance anyway you look at it. Sorry you have to feel like you have been hit by a truck though.

Kim - You stalled out too! Oh these poor mommies going through all of this! I am still keeping my fingers crossed you ladies will go sooner than expected. I want to see babies! Oh, On TTC DH and I were also really worried about it if he got on the Chemo meds. It seems we got lucky and he is only on the Malaria meds because he is showing progress with the anti-inflammatory he is on. You should see the side effects for that one. He even has to have an eye exam because it can cause eye problems. Good thing is it can’t be transferred to me or the baby and we can even be in the same room with them. That chemo medicine was scary stuff.

Michelle - As of this morning I am happy to report that my LO was doing his normal "Yeah we had breakfast" dance. He was just really lazy yesterday. Now I don’t know if he is trying to turn or not but I am feeling really weird low and side movements. I normally get the low ones. The side ones are new.

Bekah - I am sorry to hear DF didn’t get the city job. ((big hugs)). I know how frustrating that can be. I also hope you puppy takes to his meds & starts feeling better. Be careful with his meds. I have a dog that takes tons of pills and I am not allowed to touch some of them. DH has to take care of those.

Eve - I am right there with you on not being able to get things done and being frustrated about it. Your DH sounds like he is being really supportive through your Contx. That is really great! OH and yes that sounds like a mucus plug from what I have heard about them. Very exciting!

AFM - Breastfeeding class was really informative and it was funny to see all of the husbands snickering about nipples and boobies. I was the furthest along in the class. Most of the women were about 30 weeks. I would have been about there when we took our class too if they hadn’t cancelled my first class. It was hard sitting in those chairs all night. My tailbone killed me after the first 1/2 hour. That and by the time I got home my feet were huge. We did learn a lot and that is good. I feel a little more confident - a little.

I did have an emotional breakdown when we got home. Now looking back on it I got really upset (crying and all) over something really small. DH had ordered himself a stethoscope and it showed up yesterday. He wants to be able to check his BP and mine whenever so we already had the BP cuff (DH's mom was a nurse) we just needed a new stethoscope. So he took his BP and it was really good. Then he went to take mine. Except when he does it on me he pumps it up so high it HURTS more than it should, then he lets it out so slow - I know you let it out slow but this is insanely slow - this REALLY HURTS and leaves it on my arm too long without letting the air out. So he can get it the first time he tries on me. SO I tell him he is hurting me and he needs to let the air out faster and take the cuff off as soon as he is done. No biggie. Well he tries the other arm, pumps it up even higher causing more pain, then lets it out just as slow and stops it before all the air is out - so it is still tight and painful and leaves it on my arm while trying to talk to me. I FREAK OUT! It hurts so bad I start crying. He is really confused and thinks I am yelling at him for taking my BP. Oh my goodness the breakdown that follows. I can’t stop crying and DH wont talk to me because he is mad that I am upset. He just didn’t realize how much it hurt. In my defense, I have a bruise on my arm from this and after he realized how much he hurt me he was really sorry. He just thought I was being a big baby. I think with the pregnancy and the weight gain my arms are bigger so even though I have used this cuff before I now need a bigger one. We realized we had too big of a day both of us were worn out and we went to bed. All is good now.

Gotta love hormones! Good thing I only have 4 1/2 weeks left
(Hopefully).

I guess I am done rambling now. I will stop.

Take Care Ladies - If I don’t post a little later I hope all of you have great weekends
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:33 am

Eve - I don't even know what to tell you. I thought I lost mine the other day, but mine was brownishy looking and then i had brownishy red discharge for the next couple of days. If I don't go into labor this weekend, I am going to ask my doctor if it was just bloody semen(TMI I know) from DTD a couple days beforehand or what?! I actually don't have a lot of even just normal discharge anymore. I don't see anything on the tissues when i wipe(i always check nowadays just in case) cept for... yknow.. wet... but not really any discharge. So, for me to see brownishy red tinged discharge at ALL makes me wonder.. But tell that LO to stay in there!!

Amy - Yeah, i had to buy gloves to give her her chemo meds. It's really hard watching her go through all of this. Her breathing is really labored and it just hurts me to see her in this state.

To everyone who has expressed concerned about my dog bonnie, I thank you. This has been really rough for me and my DF doesn't understand. Luckily, my mom is in the same boat as me as far as attachment to the dog. So.. I dunno we will have to wait til monday. I really hope i don't go into labor before then. Who will take care of bonnie and give her her meds while we're gone????????? Oh the stressss. Well i go to my cousin's birthday tonight. Wish me luck, I hope i don't go into labor or anything lol. I will have fun tho, now that my doggie is home and doing a little bit better. She's keeping water down BTW. I will try to feed her a tiny bit of baby food today and see if she likes it. Wish me luck girls!!! And have a good day!!!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Amy- I was bummed yesterday big time about my labor but then I realized that after I took my 3 hour nap that I couldn't do that with a newborn in the house and I can't go to bed when I'm tired...So I'm going to enjoy that for now and sleep when I want until he's here...Glad to hear that you leanred alot in your class!And I feel ya on the tailbone...Mine was rough yesterday after all my excitement....

Have a good weekend all and maybe by Monday we'll have a few new babies on our board!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:20 pm

My little one just squirms and wiggles ( love that breakfast dance though though Razz) I think mine just wants to be social, when I'm around people hes always like hey hey you with he voices I'm here too! play with me. then when I'm alone hes like mommy's boring zZzzzZZ

Had another anger management class this morning it was rather funny i think i may have a bruise from all the elbowing Dh gave me. He was in a pretty good mood this time though. Last class he was a big gorilla it was more about his style of anger so he was all pouting and such after this time was more about my kind so he was joking and fun. He even gave a "hipathetically" example when the guy asked for one about an extreme statement "if say you don't take out the trash and your significant other takes that to mean you never take out the trash.. " you get the point. It was a good laugh though those guys in there are very angstiy.. and im the only girl so anything to break the tension is loved.
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by eve2008 Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:09 pm

(tmi alert) just wanted to keep you all informed that again i got dome 'stuff' and it was double in size of the morning one, so i guess i can officially say im loosing my mucus plug! i dotn think its a need to call my midwife, b/c im not having contx and i feel ok.
so i guess its just a sign that things are moving along......slowly but surely..... Very Happy
eve2008
eve2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Congrats Eve!

Ok I'm seriously ready to just bury my head in the sand like an ostrich and hide from the world....My cousin called me to see if I've gone into labor yet...Then starts telling me how rotten her day was...Her stepson called because he drank spoiled milk and was sick, and her stepdaughter fell down the stairs at school, and my mom totaled her car and her cat ran away...I was like "Excuse me!!! Back up!!What about my mom?!?!" She said" she's fine so calm down, I don't know what happened but you need to relax." EXCUSE ME!!!! You tell me my mom totaled her car and relax are you F***ing Kidding Me!!! I tell her I'll call her back and she's still trying to just keep chatting...I hung up on her and called my mom's cell...No answer...So I call stepdad's cell, and he answers and I ask what happened is she ok....He says she's fine and she was trying to make a turn and there were people directing traffic and she thought the guy told her to go and he was telling her to stop so she got hit on the driver side...Car is completely totaled..She just called me and she said she's fine..SHe's got a few scratches and bumped her knee but she said it was totally her fault...The tractor trailer wasn't doing more than 20-25miles an hour and was empty...Thankgoodness for small favors...So that's how my weekend is starting off....

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:10 pm

OMG!!! Shannon....I am so happy that she wasn't hurt seriously, but I am thinking your whole family needs to go live in a bubble for the rest of this pregnancy and at least 8 weeks post partum...seriously, your mind needs a break as much as your body does.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next