Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Valentines!

+9
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
MichelleL
Kristen
ladydy
Kim
PolloLoco75
tweetie462
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

February Valentines! - Page 5 Empty Re: February Valentines!

Post by mythreesons Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Kristen- Aww just think if you drink a truck load of water you'll float away and won't be at work anymore!How is that challenge going for you?

Kim- SOrry the kiddos are sick. I love the vicks on the feet trick.Works for colds but not for pneumonias(learned that with DS#2).My 2 older ones are coughing again with snot noses.We had 3 cough free weeks with them so I guess I can't complain to much.Hope they feel better soon.

Bekah- Hope you all feel better soon! Is your DH feeling better? I remember you saying that he'd been feeling crappy the week before...Oh I meant to ask you, did Joey's tooth ever poke through?

AFM: Nothing new here to report.Same crap different day...If you all couldn't tell I'm in a LOVELY mood Rolling Eyes
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Bekah - I sure hope you get to feeling better soon! DH has planes coming in from Oklahoma tonight and he said it's really suppose to be bad today....straight up I-45/Hwy75 which is the route the planes take. No telling when he'll be home...ya'll be careful up there. They are even talking tornado warnings. eeekkkk.

Kristen - It's so not fair when day's start out like that. I have no encouragement for you except to say I hope tomorrow gets here really fast! Oh, and that is a mother of a baby to push out.....*eyes popping*. And that's a wee bag they used on McKenna. Dawson has used them many times....no straight caths for us!

Diana - How is Aubrey feeling? Her picture in your siggy is just precious! Hopefully there is no kidney reflux....maybe she is just one of those girls that can't take a bath. I have friend who's 7 year old daughter has to shower. She gets a UTI anytime she sits in the bath tub and it's been going on since she was just weeks old.

Shannon - I love your lovely mood! Straighten up momma! LOL I hope your day gets better! Sleep would probably help...it sucks that it can be hard to come by! BTW, what's the vicks on the feet trick? I've never heard of that....

AFM - We were up all night last night. I think I got 3 hours of sleep. I know it's because Brenden is getting used to sleeping in his room but sheeeesh. He's had two morning naps (he's asleep right now) today because even he is exhausted. He woke at 5am which is normal for him so I gave him a bottle, he went right to sleep afterwards and as soon as I sat him in his crib and crawled into bed myself....I hear coo'ing. I just stayed in the bed and that kid layed there until 6:30 talking to himself with a loud laughing yell every few minutes as I was about to doze off....it's like he knew! Anyway, DH is back at work today. Horrified that everyone is talking about his procedure yesterday. I told him he better get over it. Soon he'll have to get his prostate checked and if he thinks sleeping during a butt exam is rough wait until he's fully awake and his "man junk" is involved. LOL He is so in for it! Anyway, I hope ya'll have a good tuesday! Dawson has early release tomorrow so we are going to go and do something fun....although I have no idea what it will be! TTYL!

Kim - Sorry to hear both of your girls are sick. I guess atleast they can be sick at the same time and will get better around the same time so you don't have to keep going thru it like Shannon does.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi ladies,

Shannon, I hope u'r mood gets better.
Aubrey's still having very loose stool but at least not water and her lil hiney is looking better.

Kim, I wish they would do that for her. When they tried to cath her the 1st time she p'd all over them.....Laughing ...that's my girl!!!
How did u'r girls sleep? We started running our humidifier constantly when we are home on low.

Bekah, sorry u'r sick too...hope u all are feeling better soon.

Amy, what is Nutramigen?

Kristen, thanks and i hope u'r day gets better.

Michelle, glad everything went ok for DH..did he eat his steak & potato?
I hope Aubrey doesn't have to give up her baths, she love them, but if it fixes the problem, gotta do what u gotta do!

AFM: I'm in the office today and Granny & Pa have Aubrey for the first time all day. DH had some appts today so he's in and out. My mom cracks me up b/c she thinks if Aubrey makes a sound she's hungry. I say it will make up for her being with DH's mom tomorrow who thinks that if you feed her too much she'll be fat like her mom. I said at least she can store up on Tuesdays for her Wednesdays. She won't starve her but she surely won't get any extras!
Aubrey can be tough to feed but b/c she eats so little I don't force her but I'm very persistent about her getting as much as possible. Well, MIL, says 'maybe she's just not hungry'..that's fine if she was eating 6 oz but we're struggling to get 3oz in her. So MIL will wash out the bottles and then say she doesn't remember how much she ate. I wrote a list down today and one thing was, DON'T WASH OUT THE BOTTLES WE HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OF HER INTAKE! She also argued with me about putting a blanket in her crib with her so that's on the list too... THE ONLY THING THAT GOES IN THE CRIB IS THE BABY! I'll sick DH on her in the morning. He's her golden child, she'll listen to him.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:54 pm

MichelleL-If someone has a cough you out vivks on the bottom of their feet(I always put socks on after) and they can rest cough free for several hours.It really does work but you cant use adult vicks on babies.And I don't know if the baby vicks works the same...I didn't sleep well last night either.Luc hasn't been the issue either night, just me...So that may be part of why I'm in the mood I'm in...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 pm

They were still up a few times...but honestly I only heard them once, I was so tired and didn't get out of work till 11pm and had to be back in this morning at 7am...Thank God Dh is a light sleeper, he is usually the one that gets up with them.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi Everyone!
I am eating lunch at my desk so I am free to post. Which is good because there is a ton of stuff to catch up on....

Elise – It is so nice when hubbies can get an appreciation of what we are just supposed to do. Like DH had Nate for an hour while I was at the grocery store and it took him 2 days to relax and get over it. HA!

Diana – I hope Aubry is feeling better! Poor little one. I was a girl who couldn’t take a bubble bath. I have reactions to soap and I would get kidney infections from bubble baths. Mr Bubble to be exact. That was a bummer as a kid – no bubbles! However, you do what you have to do. Its better than a kidney infection. OH and Nutramigen is a hypoallergenic formula for sensitive babies. Nate has had really bad gastrointestinal issues since birth and that is the only formula he can have and not get constipated or spit up a whole bottle at one time all over everything. The only problem with it is its EXPENSIVE! Its about $25 a can and a can lasts 3 days maybe. So it really adds up.

MichelleL – I am so glad his tests went well and even though hemmies suck its much better than the alternative. I am happy that they think the one polyp is benign. Yeah! Sorry you didn’t get any sleep last night. I got only 3 hours the night before last and I thought I was going to drop! Hang in there!

Shannon – I am sorry you haven’t been sleeping. That is so hard when you have little ones. I hope your sleep schedule gets on track soon. You always worry about getting the baby to sleep on a schedule but you don’t think you will have to worry about yourself. You are rockin your mood quite well… ;-)

Kim – I am sorry both your girls got the crud. I hadn’t heard of the baby rub on the feet. I put baby rub on his chest neck and back and it opens him up a lot. Is there a difference with the feet? I read where Shannon said it stops a cough… Hmmmm….. I hope your little girlies feel better soon!

Bekah – I hope you and your family are all feeling better. I tell you what the crud is really going around. Last night DH said he thought he was getting sick. He ached all over and had a touch of a cough. I hope you all feel better soon! Oh and I hope you are ready for a doozy of a storm! I just hate that I have to pick Nate up from daycare possibly in the middle of it. Blah!

Kristen – I WOULD LOVE YOUR SAMPLES! Email me: amychinton@gmail.com and we can discuss shipping! I hope your day gets better I feel for ya! Oh and if I drank ½ my body weight in water I would drown. That’s not cool!

AFM – I got a full nights sleep last night (it was DH’s night) and I feel much better today. Of course Nate slept from 8:30 until 4:45 for DH and then had part of a bottle and went back to sleep. That’s just the way it goes I guess.
I have decided that I am having a bad reaction to my BC. The Yaz is making me crazy! I have been so hormonal and emotionally depressed and there is NO reason for it and its not like me at all to be this way. I would think it was post partum depression but it has nothing to do with Nate (he actually is the light of my day and I love every second with him) and it set in 3 ½ months after he was born. So I don’t think that is it. Hopefully I can switch to a lower hormone BC and that will fix it. I swear I have considered divorcing my DH for NO REASON. I still love him, nothing is wrong, we are happy and have fun, it just doesn’t make sense. So I stopped taking it today. I already feel a bit better. That may just be the full nights sleep.

I guess that is about it for now. Boy I sure do know how to ramble! LOL!

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Amy, I thought well I could just look up Nutramigen , so I did and the site I was on said that sometimes it is covered by insurance if it's medically necessary. Have u checked that out?
I haven't had to try the baby rub but DH has used the adult Vick's on his feet when he had a bad cough and I'll tell you it was nice we BOTH got sleep.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Can I add more to my happy day? Lucas has been off and on miserable since Sunday.I mean he goes from happy to screaming his head off and has just been, off.He's grumpy enough that I get excited when he lays down for a nap because I get at least a 30 minute break.And thats not me. I'm so patient with my kids but he's got me headed up one wall nd down another.Just for kicks I took his temp and he's running 101.3.So I will be calling the doctor if this is still happening tomorrow...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:43 pm

No No No.. no more fevers in your house Shannon!!

Amy- BC makes me crazy too.. I wish I could be off it all together. I just get pregnant to easy. And althought I would love a big family ( in theory) I just don't think I could cut it. Hope you can get it figured out.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Kim- Was it you that posted that you were getting an extra $300 in your return? We are getting one too but do you know if it's being added to the amount or is it being sent separately?Because the number never changed after DH saw that pop up...Some how even though I made $11,000 less last year than the year before we still made $4000 more than last year.Go figure..
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:58 pm

amy - man i hate it when the sirens go off, then nothing happens. if nothing is going to happen, why sound them at all? I get all panicky and call a whole bunch of people and then they stop and I'm all, well I'm an idiot...
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 am

Shannon- I think it will be seperate...just like the stimulus checks were seperate.

I just want you all to know, I hate cold season...I can't wait until it's warm and we can all get out and air the germs out!!! The girls did pretty good last night, only McKenna woke up once.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadmommy Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:32 am

Hello all,
I'm new here. My son is going to be one March 3, so I guess he's older than a lot of you're babies right now. I'm in the planning stages of his first birthday! OMG how time flies. I'm doing the small family get together this time around because I don't need Tyler to feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed. I'm looking forward to watching eat his first piece of cake!! lol. That's gonna be messy, messy, messy. He's got 5 teeth right now and 3 more just about popped through, so when you guys start going through that, try something called Camilia. It's liquid capsules that you squirt into you're little ones mouth and it relieves the teething pain. It's a natural product and for my son, it works great. I tried baby orajel, icy faceclots, cold facecloths, tempra and that Camilia stuff seems to be the only stuff that worked for his teething pain. Right now, there seems to be a flu epidemic going around our town, 2 schools had to be closed for the next 3 days because there just too many sick kids, so they have to disinfect the whole school, so I'm hoping my little guy doesn't catch anything at his daycare center. I hate it when he's sick. He had 2 ear infections last month and then once he was on penicilin for it, we found out the hard way that he's allergic to penicilin! Ughhh.. He also had a really bad urninary infection when he was a month old, so I really don't like it when he's sick. I guess that's part of being a mom! So how is everyone on here and what stages are you're babies in? Mine is in the just about walking stage. He stands on his own for a few seconds and he walks when we hold his hands.. I have to baby proof my taller stuff now, cause he can reach the tops of my counters in the kitchen and bathroom! Smile
redheadmommy
redheadmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 am

Hey Ladies!

Amy- I'll email you later today I didn't have a chance to check these posts last night! I'm so glad you can use the samples, I didn't want to throw them out especially knowing how expensive that stuff is!! How are you feeling today? That stinks BC does that. I haven't gone back on yet, I know we want to have another one maybe start trying when Maddie is 1 -1 1/2 and last time by dr. told me to get off BC a couple months before trying so I just don't know if it's worth going back on yet.

Kim- Hope the girls are feeling better, and you got more sleep last night. I have to tell you, I like a couple of storms for the OT Dh gets. But I hate the cold and everything that comes with it. Last weekend was a tease and I can't wait for that weather more often!

Shannon- So the first week of the challenge I gained 2 lbs! In my defense it was a super hectic week and I was so tired by the end of the day that I didn't care! This week seems to be going much better!

Bekah- Sorry you had the alarm scare, but glad everything is ok!

redheadmommy- Welcome! My daughter's name is Madison. She is 4 months old. Many of the mommies here have babies that were born around Oct. But quite a few of them have more than one child, Maddie is my first and I love being a mom!!

Well ladies- I got off to yet another late start but I'm in a better mood then yesterday morning. Drinking the water is getting easier. There were fears of drowning and floating away!! Let's just hope it helps me lose some weight! I have to pay $2 for gaining 2 lbs last week!! Anyways. Maddie got really fussy last night, she was just so tired but hadn't had her bed time bottle. I was nervous it was going to be a long night. Well she never finished the bottle, but still slept pretty good- thank the Lord!! Me on the other hand went to bed way too late! The next two nights are super busy too, so that stinks but on a good note next week is school vacation! Woohoo!!
Have a great day!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 am

Kristen- I went back on the pill right after McKenna...went back off right around the time she turned one...and it took us 5mo, the second time around...I had been on the pill for 15 years the first time and it only took us 3mo to get pregnant with McKenna...so I don't know if it was the pill, or just my cycle that took us so long the second time. I have noticed since I tied my tubes that my cycles are shorter than what they used to be.

Redheadmommy- Hi, I am Kim...I have an Oct. 08 little girl and an Aug. 06 little girl, so my hands are full. I sometimes feel bad for my baby as my toddler is very time consuming still...so I thank god that my Oct. baby is very laid back and easy...so far, my girls have similar traits so that makes things easy. My 2 1/2 year old is getting her two year molars but they don't really seem to bother her and no teeth in sight for my 4 mo old...but that doesn't surprise me as my ODD didn't get them until she was 8mo or so....Birthday's get crazy with our big families and I am thinking about trying to scale them back...it is just hard cause I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if I don't invite them. I think I will be doing a big one again for the 1st birthday...but only inviting Grandparents and my DH's and my siblings for any further birthday instead of everyone. I get overwhelmed, so I imagine the kids do to.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 am

Kristen-I had oatmeal(not instant) w/wheat germ and wegmans super vanilla yogurt and orange juice for breakfast.YUMMY and healthy...Im thinking that since I've been shoving soooo much food in my face that if I shove less and healthier food I'm bound to lose.You must've found the 2lbs I lost.Sorry bout that lol!Ya know what helps me drink a ton of water? I like it ice cold!!! Either I drink it from the fridge or with lots of ice...

Bekah- Glad it turns out that nothing happened and you guys are ok. You guys feeling any better?

redheadmommy- Welcome to your little family!!! I'm one of the moms on here with more than one kid. My younges t was supposed to be an October baby but he came September 26th.I have 3 boys all together.ODS is 6 years old and DS#2 is 4 years old.Anyway, chime right in!

AFM: Well Luc is only running a very mild fever this morning and sounded a bit congested so am thinkg(and hoping) that it's just his first cold( and not something serious like his pneumonia coming back so keep fingers crossed for me please!!!)Am loving the weather today!!! It's supposed to be 60 degrees!!! So I'm going to turn the heat off completely and open the door for a little bit for some fresh air.Maybe blow some of these winter germs away!! Have a good one ladies!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am

Morning,

Kristen, I start late everyday and it does put a damper on things but I'm all ready to go and then there's Aubrey and I just have to sit and love on her and there goes my time schedule. It's worth it!!!
Sorry you had a rough 1st week on the challenge but yeah for you for trying. I was fortunate and lost all my baby weight right away but I haven't even begun to try for anymore....and there's alot of it!

Kim, I'm with you...ready to open up the house. We were fortunate this last week to have a few very warm days but that was just a tease.

Shannon, glad Luc isn't as warm today, hopefully it will break completely.

redheadmommy, I have 1 girl, Aubrey, born Oct 08. We are just now starting foods and so far no teeth popping thru. She is just getting over a urinary infection and she was miserable. They will be checking her soon for kidney reflux.

AFM:Aubrey had sweet potato last night for the first time. She seemed to like it. Today is the first day for MIL to watch her all day. I left my big note of rules. I'll try to call only once, well, maybe twice.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Diana- call as many times as you want...I still call my Mom about 5 times a day...LOL, and she has been watching the girls since McKenna was born. I think I call more because I am bored though than any actual need to check on the kids.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:32 pm

redheadmommy: Welcome! I'm Elise and I have 3 kids, 2 boys, 1 girl - 8 (dec 00), 4 (oct 04), and 4 1/2 months (sept 08).

Shannon - poor Luc! You just can't catch a break! Hope he's feeling better!

AFM: Logan had the worst night he's had in a while last night. It felt like he was constantly up and would only sleep in my arms. Hopefully, it was just because he didn't have a decent nap yesterday because of our crazy day. Today, we took DD to school and don't have to go back out, so hopefully he'll have a better day, and therefore a better night.

Me, on the other hand, not doing too well. I think it's just the lack of sleep. It feels like I only get about 2hrs a night.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Well things are going good here. Luckily no sicknesses. Hope all the sick LO will get better quick. The only issue I have is Jeremiah tends not to want to go to bed till like 2 am every night then is back up for a feeding at 6 sometimes sooner. Luckily hubby is trying to help out more and lets me catch a little extra sleep here and there. Also I just noticed Jeremiah's first Birthmark. Its a little mole on top of his head it just appeared there within the last day or two. Because when I gave him a bath last it was not there. What is kind of weird is that Elijah has a birthmark just like it in the same spot.

I think there is something up with my body also. Last month my AF was 2-3 days late and this month my AF is already 4 days late. I am on the pill but its the kind of pill I was on another time and never had this problem.Not sure what the deal is. I took a pregnancy test last month thinking I was pg again because hubby just HAD to dtd 3 weeks after I had Jeremiah then consistently there after till I got on the pill. It was a cheapo one but it came up negative and I ended up starting within a day or two but this month again I am late. My cycles have always been 28 days since I started at 11 years old . If I do not start soon may have to get another test to make sure.. Lord I hope not though we don't need another so soon already esp with the economy and DH trying to find work etc. If it does come to be though I'll probably be done having babies.. silent

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:58 pm

I'll cross my fingers for you Joy.. I don't know what to think about my cycles either. Of course I have that Mirena so I know it can be a little wacky. I start to get cramps and stuff..then I don't get a cycle. I know that can happen but it makes me nervous still. Plus I feel kind of moody and I have ZERO sex drive. I may start a thread about it since I know it can be TMI. That way you don't have to read it if you don't want to.. I just don't know what to do about it anymore and I hate forcing myself.

Redheadmommy - I have two DC (dear children) Tatzeanna will be 4 in May and Dominic born 10-9-08.

And.. In honor of Tylers first bithday.. and redheadmommy joining us I thought maybe everyone could share a 1st birthday cake picture.. (if you have one of yourself that would be cool too! Especially since I know some of up are FTMs)

February Valentines! - Page 5 IMG_2469-1
February Valentines! - Page 5 Img_2471-1
February Valentines! - Page 5 Img_2472-1
It's funny to me how much Dominic looks like her at this age. She's changed sooo much!
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Oh yeah I definitely know about the low low did I mention LOW sex drive...LOL dh thinks I should be be revving and always ready since in his perception all woman want it all the time and since I don't he thinks I need to be checked out for a sexual dysfunction..LOL boy if he isnt about clueless huh.. I mean once in awhile I am in the mood but I guess not often enough for him...Sometimes I just allow him to think I am in the mood just so he can do his deed and I don't have to hear that I am not dtd enough..but shh don't tell him that then Id really be dysfunctional

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Oh and about the picture of 1st b day maybe I can dig for the pictures and post it before March gets here..but no promises

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:09 pm

I so wanna post but Brenden woke up and I have to make dinner! I have so much to say....imagine that!!! The octuplet thread took all my time..... LOL I'll be back later! I do wanna welcome our new member redheadmommy!!!!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey Ladies!

Diana- any word on aubrey yet? My son has the reflux my 3 yr old, the 4 month old I opted to just monitor him closely because he hasn’t’ had any UTI’s but the reflux is generally not a big deal. The VCG test is heart wrenching though. They put in a catheter and fill up their bladder and take pictures as it empties and at that age they strap them down to a table and just do the test very difficult.

Shannon- I am praying you get some real rest here and everything calms down for you!! Besides you have those snakes to take care of!...lol

Kim- ug sick kiddos are never fun!

Michelle- glad to hear nothing really bad for hubby hope everything comes back fine!

Bekah- hope you and joey get to feeling better it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard when we are sick and they are sick too.

Amy- I had similar problems with any pill I tried. I was so emotional and just on edge that’s why I tried the mirena and I love the mirena. Feel you on the expensive formula Daniel is on Enfamil AR and that is $25.99 for the big cans not as bad as your s but it still hurts!

Kristen-hope your day got better!

Redheadmommy- I love that stage…lol well not really you still have to carry them into the store but they can walk around the house…lol mine is almost 4 months so a bit behind yours but love to hear about your little one!

Elise-sorry to hear about your lack of sleep

Joy= just know what is meant to happen will either way. God has weird plans but they are the best even if we don’t see them sometimes…lol

AFM well whew after al the personals...lol The CPS thing is still going. It has really got me down though i have been really depressed over the whole situation so taking daughter to counseling. Work has been really stressful like I don't need work and home to suck right now my supervisor is a real B if you know what I mean one of those loves to find something wrong and run with it types even little stuff and I am apparently on her radar. So holding my breath and on egg shells at work, then home just makes me think about the CPS stuff and well it is a stressful time. My stomach is all messed up since I carry my stress there. Going to the doctor about it since I am out of my nausea med from when I was Prego which has been helping me. I get severe stomach issues when I am stressed out and usually have to have medicine and it is crazy because it is just because of a lot of stress but it is no joke! Anyways on a lighter happier note hubby and I are leaving the kiddos with in-laws on Valentines Day and going to dinner. So that will be nice just us. Looking forward to that.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next