Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Valentines!

+9
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
MichelleL
Kristen
ladydy
Kim
PolloLoco75
tweetie462
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

February Valentines! - Page 3 Empty Re: February Valentines!

Post by Kim Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:59 am

Eileen- OMG, first off, he really could have cleaned it up...throwing it in the laundry isn't hard. But seriuosly he should have told you. I hope he is feeling better though.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:09 am

Hey Ladies!
It's been a few days again, I've been keeping up with the posts, just no time to post! I hope all the sick los are feeling better!! Maddie was so cute this morning and in such a great mood, I hated dropping her off and leaving her to go to work!! I joined a Weight loss war at this local shop, there are over 200 people signed up and you win prizes for losing weight. It is a 10 week challenge, I'm hoping it will kick start some weight loss for me. Here's hoping!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 am

Shannon - this was indeed a gross story but still doesn't hold a candle to slipping in the dog crap in the middle of the night! I still LMAO at that one!

Bekah - I hope Joey gets to feeling better soon! I'm sorry he's so sick! How's he doing with the prednisone?

Eileen - Seriously....that's a nut kick. He just left it all??? Maybe he ralphed himself when he saw it....who knows but he definately should have atleast said "hey there is vomit everywhere". I hope your kiddo is feeling better soon.

Kirsten - Yea for weightloss! Good luck with your challenge!

AFM - Today is filled with fixing things that broke yesterday. Dawson went outside to ride his bike yesterday after school and all a sudden started screaming when he was opening the garage door....I thought it fell on him or something! Nope, the motor in the opener burned out. WTF? So I have to go to Sears and buy a new opener. DH is working this weekend so I also have to schedule someone to put it in. $400 I really didn't want to spend right now. Then as I am pulling out of the drive way my oil change crap comes on. So we have to get the oil changed in my new van that has a whopping 3000 miles on it....doesn't oil last longer than that? Once again since DH is working i have to pay someone to fix it. That is so damn irritating. I'm waiting because we all know these things come in three's. I hope what ever is next is minor....Anyway, I'm headed to the shower so we can run all over today when all I wanna do is stay home. I hope ya'll have a good Friday!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:47 am

Eileen-Eww I agree with Kim on he could've cleaned it...Men can amazingly turn a blind eye(nose) to anything!So they not only have selective hearing but selective vision and sight as well...DH tends to ignore me when I'm screaming at him that the cat pooped in front of the cat box and he says he'll take care of it and he conveniently waits until one of the dogs eats it...UGH!!!! Hope your DS feels better!!Oh and kick your DH in the shins for me for ignoring that one! LOL..BTW(knock on wood) all of my kids, myself, and DH are all HEALTHY!!!!! No coughs sneezes or sniffles!Hopefully I didn't jinx it!

Kristen- Keep my fingers crossed for you on the weight loss!! Good luck chica!!

Joy- LOL never had poop messes with oldest 2 kiddos like I do with Lucas...I dont know if its because of the breastmilk that makes him more explosive or what.But you can hear him farting/pooping from across the room and it lasts several very long seconds.But there's never alot there.And it's more watery being from breastmilk but it goes right up his back-even if he's sitting upright!!! It truly amazed me the other day when he pooped like he did.I still can't figure out how he managed to not get any on his walker...Goofy kid!!

Bekah- Hope you got your nap in.It's easier to take care of sick LO's when we're more rested.Hope he's feeling better!

AFM- Im mad as hell right now at my bank!!! I used to work for Chase and loved what I did so of course I have my accounts there.On the news last night there was a story about a debit card/ATM scam at one of the local branches where if you use the atm your pin number basically gets saved to a device that was placed on the card slot and the thiefs then have access to any accounts linked to your debit card.Luckily I have the one checking only to the card but they've taken alot of money from people!!!I haven't lost any money but I called my friend who still works there and he ordered me a new card.That branch is seriously negligent!!!! They are supposed to be checking the atm's for things like that twice a day when they process envelopes....Other than that nothing happening here.I need to go run some errands but need a shower first so I'm outta here!!!!

TGIF Ladies!!!!
Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Eileen, YUCK!!!!!

Shannon/Joy, Well Aubrey has her first round of the poops...it hasn't actually come out of the diaper YET but very close. It was loose when she first started getting sick but now it's full out watery.
Could that be from the antibiotics??? Will some cereal help bind her up?

Kim, So, DH has no memory whatsoever. He's wonderful and will do anything that's needed but he has CRS so friggin bad! Aubrey's weight was 12-2 not 12-6. I guess the Dr isn't concerned that she hasn't gained much. I just hope she doesn't lose any since she's not eating normal right now.
How much did Landree weigh at birth?

Bekah, I hope Joey is feeling better.

AFM:Not much going on here...it's a beautiful day but Aubrey's just not up to running around, hopefully tomorrow. I do think I may take her for a walk this afternoon. The fresh air may do her some good.
Have a great Friday and weekend!!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Michelle- recommended oil changes are every 3000 miles but it doesn't have to be...but if that is what your manufacture recommends that is why the idiot llight probably came on, my DH is an asst manager at an oil place, so that answer is one I know...LOL

Diana- she was 7lbs 8oz at birth...and my Dr. didn't say anything about being concerned yet...but with McKenna she was growing really good and then just dropped off the charts after 6month...it wasn't until she was 2 that she made it back up to the 5th percentile (at a whopping 24lbs), and they gave her the technical diagnosis of failure to thrive, we had to see a pedi gastro dr and have all these test done just to see that nothing was wrong and she is just petite...so of course when I saw that Landree went from the 50% at two month to the 25% at 4 months, I worry myself...but if it continues I am hoping they won't make me do any testing again and see that it is most likely genetic
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Well ladies, I won't be on much this weekend! My friend is wedding dress shopping and asked me to go with her, and another friend is literally in labor right now, so I'll be at the hospital tonight. Plus dh and I have our weekly date night on Saturday although lately they end about 8 because we're both so tired! Whew, I'm tired already!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:47 pm

MichelleL- I cracked up when you reminded about the slip on the floor...Wasn't funny then but it's hillarious now....It was my Dane that did it too so it was NOT a small puddle...Yuck....

Diana- Yes the antibitics are probably the biggest cause of the loose stools...If she was on rice before she got sick then keep giving it to her because it will help bind her, but if she's not had it yet(for at least 3-4 days) then don't start her now...It may upset her tummy more and it'll be harder for you to judge if she's showing allergy symptoms...Poor girl, is she feeling any better at all?I guess on the plus side when Luc explodes, it doesn't smell at all- guess that's another perk of nursing!...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:12 pm

well ladies, Joey is definitely NOT doing any better. He is right now in his crib screaming. it doesn't matter what I do, he is always still screaming. I am about to take him for a ride in the car. I think he is losing his voice. DH tried so hard last night to calm him down, but he won't stop crying! I am about to yank my hair out. I am so stressed out. I think I'm going to have to go get a pack of cigarettes... there goes me trying to quit..... im so pissed. gotta go. later
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 pm

I keep reading everyday, but seem to have little time to actually post.. Mad
Hopefully I'll be on this weekend. Just 45 minutes till I get to go home.. Woo Hoo!!
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:20 pm

I am so distraut and crying and upset and hurt right now i could scream! my daughter has been inventing hurts and boo boos for attention and today she went too far and told her teacher her daddy threw her down on the ground and hurt her back. she has no marks and rode her bike to and from school yet CPS is in my house asking me if i think i am a good parent. yeah CPS is investigating me and my husband now great. my daughter told me and the CPS lady that she fell but said daddy threw her down becasue everyone listened when she said it that way. yet the CPS lady is still questioning me about my depression meds and what doctors i go to and everything else. then she asks me about a scratch on my sons face my 3 yr olds face the one who always has a bump somewhere he is 3! oh and the baby had a scratch because he needs his nails clipped looks like i am a bad mom. I swear this is just so demoralizing i am fit to be tied and my husband is leaving in an hour for a church retreat for the whole weekend great. I just can't believe this!!! Now I have to tell my work since I am being investigated by anohter agency, I have to tell my church since we both work with teh children. this ruins everything, and my daughter is like what's wrong mom? I can't freaking believe this

Last edited by eileen bauer on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Eileen...hang in there...I can't say I know how you're feeling but she told the truth and although unfortunately they will probably be watching they will see the truth.

Shannon, She hasn't been eating rice regularly but I have tried it on her before but it constipated her so I stopped but at least I know she's not allergic. I asked if I could try bananas too b/c they are a binder and they told me yes.
The dr hasn't gotten back the results of her urine test yet so they didn't want to make any changes to her medicine b/c of the diarrhea. They said they will be calling in the morning with the results.
Oh and yes she's improving...her fever went away yesterday and just this afternoon she's actually woke up without crying and now she's on her mat entertaining herself. She hasn't done either all week.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Eileen- OMG!!{{{HUGS}}} I'm so sorry thats happening to you!!! That same thing happened to my cousin and to my neighbor because each of their kids got hurt and said a parent did it knowing it wasn't true.The investigation never went farther than the first "interview". So I'm hoping that is all that will happen for you.That's so hurtful! I'm so sorry, if you want to chat later I'm here.Hang in there ok?

Diana- I'm glad she's doing a bit better! Just remember too that some diarrhea isn't bad as it's the body's way of getting rid of the "yuckies". But if it lasts more than like 24 hours it's not so good...Crazy thing is that the more dehydrated you become the worse the diarrhea seems to get...Let us know about her results when you know.Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Ok ladies...I have VERY limited funds but want to do something sweet for DH for Valentines Day and need some ideas.The 2 oldest kids will be gone for several days but Luc will be here so going out to dinner isnt something I want to try to do as everyplace will be packed.So girls any ideas?
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:32 am

Oh my goodness Eileen!!! I will keep this in prayer for you. That's horrible. My younger sister went to school telling them she was molested and all crying and freaking out (the facts was she was molested 6 months earlier by a family friend and she only told because it started to hurt her up till then she said nothing but a report was made but the cop didnt believe her and there was no evidence) so anyways she went to school 6 months after the fact while I had guardianship of her and got the school all alarmed thinking that it happened here in my home and I had a bout with CPS I was so LIVID with her... I hope everything works out though and that it does not affect your job or working with the children at your church...

Shannon- about the poop explosions...my other two DC had torpedo turds that sometimes tended to not even go into a diaper but instead came flying out mid diaper change talk about gross... My Dh got pooped on by ODS while changing him and I got pooped on by DD it was gross..for being so little they had quite a bit of pressure behind it...luckily that has not happened yet with Jeremiah only the occasional super soaking pee. You are lucky Luc's doesn't stink yet just wait till the solids start that may all change.... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:17 am

Eileen - Holy cow! Kids don't understand the ramifications of their actions sometimes and this is sooooo serious! If she were mine I'd sit her down and tell her exactly what happens when things like what she said are told to other people. They bind schools, teachers, healthcare providers ect to report such incidences so that kids that ARE in real trouble can tell someone and get the help they need. When kids make false reports to get attention it hurts those kids that are being hurt....let alone what it does to the innocent parents being accused. I know you know all of that....but you might wanna give it to her straight. She's old enough to hear it. Surely CPS deals with this kind of situation all of the time and they will see she was just trying to get attention...especially since she admitted it. Every kid has bruises and scrapes....my kid walked around for a month with a black eye because a shelf fell on his face when he was laying in the floor! My heart goes out to you...hopefully it was over as soon as the first visit was closed!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:25 am

Eileen - I wish there was something I could do for you other than to send {{HUGS}}!! Hopefully, like Michelle said -- they'll see that it was just her trying to get attention and it will go away.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Oh Eileen, I know they are just doing their jobs so the truth will prevail but it is a stressful situation non the less...big hugs and let us know how things are going.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:11 pm

thanks for the encouragment everyone. I foudn out the investigation will be for atleast 30 days and the case worker has to talk to both of our works, and my daycare lady and a bunch of poeple at our church because cecilia my daughter goes to sunday school and we work with the kiddos at church. I swear this is going to ruin us...lol my daughtger just doesn't even egt it and wants even moire attention and I can't bring myself to give it right now I am so numb to everyone it jsut hurts that after working so hard none of it matters. ohwell enough of my pity party...baby is crying gotta go!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:00 pm

well i wanted to update everyone, Joey is donig REALLY well. The last two days were pretty stressful b/c he would just cry and cry and wouldn't lay down or be by himself for like 10 mniutes for me to do laundry or anything. yesterday he took a good nap so I was able to do dishes, laundry, and make dinner! of course it was hamburger helper again, but none the less.. you still have to cook it! lol anyways, he's been REALLY good today. Similing and laughing and being really good. I went to the minute clinic at CVS cuz my throat was killing me when i woke up this morning. turns out i have A LOT of drainage. like my throat is drainage city, and my ears are the mayor lol. anyways, got to see a "Dr" for like $59, haven't been to get my prescription yet, but i am gunna leave here in a bit to go get it, she wrote one for omoxicillan(sp?) anyways, hopefully DH will go on monday to the same place and get fixed up. he's still battling... SOMETHING? anyways, hope you have a good day girls!

P.s. Eileen - i sent you back a PM, don't forget to read it hun. stay strong hun! it will all be over soon! Sad
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi Everyone!

Eileen - OMG! I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Is there a way to give it to your DD straight and have her understand the error of her ways? I hope this all blows over for you quickly. I know they are going to talk to your work and your church but I am sure you can talk to them as well and explain the situation and once CPS has nothing to find in the 30 days that you are under investigation it will blow over. Hang in there girl. I am feeling for your.

Bekah - i am glad Joey is feeling better. There is seriously some crud going around. Nate is now back with the congestion and it was gone completely for like 3 days. Now the poor kid cant hardly breathe. I am glad he is back to being happy and more himself. Now all you have to work on is getting you and your DH well.

Shannon - We are having an inexpensive valentine's day this year too. Since you have the baby my suggestion is to order dinner to pick up (if you dont want to cook) or cook his favorite meal and then get either his favorite beer and or wine to go with it. Then rent his favorite movie - or a movie that he really likes that you may not like so much and maybe one you really like and once Luc goes to bed snuggle on the couch with a couple of drinks watching movies and just enjoying each others time. Men are easy to satisfy - Food, Drink, Entertainment, Sex = Happy Husband. Wink

AFM - Not much new going on here. We are taking it easy this weekend. Trying to get Nate well. He is back with the full on congestion. The no sleeping kind. So last night he and I sat in the bathroom with the steam going until the hot water ran out and then we did saline treatments on his nose. He went to sleep around 7 PM (really early for him) and woke up unable to breathe at 3:45. We were up for a couple of hours working on him eating and calming down enough to go to sleep. No matter what I do tho that congestion is kicking his butt. I even have a Triaminic Flowing vapors fan thing in his room to help open him up.
We did try cereal today! We had to try twice. The first time I think he was too hungry and was in no mood to deal with it so he got mad and started screaming and crying and turning red. All he wanted was his bottle. So I waited about 2 hours and gave him the oatmeal again. This time I mixed it with water instead of formula and made it a little thicker than I did the first time. HE LOVED IT! He smiled and giggled through the whole bowl. He was mad when it was gone. He got a bottle afterward but he was really loving the cereal. Yeah!
Right now I am mad at my DH. We have ended up owing taxes once again. I told him last year to fix his freaking W4 but he didnt. He is trying to do his dad's suggestion by not having the IRS hold your money for a year and get it from them first and pay what you owe later. My dad did that and ended up owing the IRS upwards of 13K which he didnt pay and then it went and attached itself to both my mom and my step mom. This is a situation I never want to be in and DH knows it. The thing is he doesnt care what I think about it. Obviously because if he did he wouldnt lie to me and tell me he fixed his W4 when he really did nothing. So we had a kid and we dontated about 1500 bucks worth of junk (at least) and we owe like $750. Its not as bad as last year when it was $3500 but still I was expecting a refund and we arent getting it. And shock DH isnt getting it either right now. Evil or Very Mad This too shall pass but he will understand by the end of this that I am serious.

I guess that is about all for now ladies

Take Care,
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:56 am

Eileen - I know this probably isn't gonna help but atleast you know for the kids that DO NEED HELP they have a system in place to realize what's going on. You know when this is over it will be OVER. I'm sure the case worker can see what your family is all about but he/she has to follow protocol. Keep your head up.....you are most certainly not the only one that has gone thru this faslely.

Bekah - So glad Joey is feeling better!!! Brenden hasn't been sick yet...knock on wood. I hope you get better soon!

Amy - Well that just stinks....I can't believe that nasty little congestion decided to make another appearance! Hopefully this time it will go away faster! Glad Nate liked the oatmeal! Brenden likes it when I smash about 1/2 of a banana into it....you'd think I was feeding him chocolate or something he gets so excited! I'm still stewing about our taxes too! Everyone we know is getting refunds and planning shopping trips, ect. *lip sticks out*.....I wanna refund!

AFM - OMG! We might be onto something here! DH and I stayed up until 10pm last night (that is LATE for us anymore) and I decided since we were up I would give Brenden a dreamfeed. I gently picked up him, we sat on the side of my bed and he drank an entire 6oz bottle without moving or opening his eyes...THEN....he slept until 4am!!!! When he woke then he just wanted in bed with us so I put him in his usual spot in our bed (on weekend mornings I let him in our bed hoping to get more shut eye) and he is STILL sleeping! I'm gonna dreamfeed him again tonight since I stay up until 10pm watching Brothers & Sisters anyway....hopefully this is the answer to our prayers! I will stay up every single night if it means a 6 hour sleep stretch thru the sleepiest part of the night!!! LOL Hubby is having some issues and is scheduled for a colonoscopy tomorrow morning....if ya'll have a minute could you say a quick prayer that everything is okay. He is really worried and I"m trying not to be but he's had a lot of blood in his stools lately and it is very worrisome. He's a nervous wreck...I think he drank a 12 pack of bud last night thinking about something going into his EXIT ONLY! Have a great Sunday friends! -Michelle
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:03 am

Bekah, glad Joey is feeling better.

Amy, I told Michelle that earlier..I have a friend that's an accountant and he says the same thing...owe the IRS, don't give them your money for free all year, but I'm totally with you, I don't won't to owe anything!!!
Like you said, this too shall pass, but until it does give him hell..LOL!
Sorry to hear Nate has that congestion again. It's something we can't seem to kick either but ours isn't 'no sleep' bad.

Shannon, DH an I are going to make dinner in on V-day. Crab legs and wine.
I wanted to tell you that www.onestepahead.com has baby food trays for freezing on sale for 4.95. I like them better than BRU's b/c they are individual cups and 2oz.

Michelle, glad you got a nice stretch of sleep. GL to DH.

AFM: Final labs say definitely a UTI and the Keflex is the right med so we have to deal with the upset tummy. That is getting better but now her lil hiney is so red it's just painful. That's the rookie in DH and me. We should have started putting something on her as soon as she got diarrhea so she wouldn't get a rash.
She's still only eating about 1/2 a normal bottle so we're back to waking up every 3 hours. I hope she gets her appetite back soon. Yesterday was the 2nd day with the cereal and bananas and she really enjoyed it. I'm going today to get her a sweet potato and we'll start that in a few days.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:23 am

Good Morning Ladies,

Diana - With the diaper rash - the same thing happened to us. This was our first experience with antibiotics and it gave Nate diarrhea which gave him a diaper rash. We have it pretty much cleared up but yes probably next time we will start lathering his tushy with ointment when we start the antibiotics. When you put on the cream make sure to cover more than the red area. That way you dont start clearing up one area and the other breaks out. You want to create a barrier between the skin and anything to come in contact with it. I hope it clears up soon. Ugh poor little babies!

Michelle - I am keeping your family in my thoughts. That is so hard. Here is hoping he just has a wicked anal fissure and that is it. Here is hoping the dream feeding keeps working for y'all. I am just hoping we can get back to a good sleep schedule. This congestion has thrown all the progress we have made off.

AFM - I am not nearly as mad as I was yesterday. Now I am actually starting to feel bad for my DH. I kind of unloaded on him and we now have a good understanding I think of how each other is feeling and what we are going through. I swear communication is the key! Well I went to the grocery store last night and it took longer than we thought it would. I will say I wasn't in a hurry and was just checking stuff out and browsing. Well, Nate was fit to be tied during this whole time. Crying and uncomfy and nothing DH could do would make him feel better. I was gone like 2 hours and he didnt call and tell me or anything. so I felt bad but he didnt let me know. So I got home and he looked like he was about to loos his mind he handed me the baby and he instantly calmed down. So then DH was bummed about that. Goodness. Now today he is kind of grumpy and I feel bad that he went through so much yesterday but at the same time its good he got to expierence what I have gone through so many times and he not get it.

Well I guess that is about it for now. I have to go and get ready because my FIL is coming over to go out to Sunday lunch. I have no idea where we are going. I hope whatever it is it is good.

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:58 pm

For those with diaper rashes... if you have the time, give them a little air time too, I also noticed when I let their bottoms get a little soak in some warm water it helps relieve the discomfort.

AFM- both of my girls are getting stuffy noses, I am pretty sure this is just the begining as DH has had a cold for a week now. They are both acting fine, just boogie noses.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Kim- Here's hoping to them just having boogie noses,lol.

Amy-Yeah it's sometimes good for the men to see what we handle all day long.I went to the movies in early december with a friend and rushed home after.DH showed me a video tape of how bad my kids were while I was gone.Well it made me mad because then I felt guilty for going out and he's gone all the time.Ugh, men!!

Diana- Thanks for the link!!I just started getting that catalog and I swear I could spend a fortune(if I had one)ordering all the cool stuff in there! What are you using for diaper cream? Some work well for everyday use but some(the more expensive ones of course) tend to work on the tougher spots...

MichelleL-Aww your poor DH!! Will definitely keep him in my thoughts!Let us know how it goes ok? I'll be thinking of him, well not whats happening but you know what I mean, LOL. That would be cool if you figured out how to get Brenden to sleep longer at night. Lucas starts getting fussy every night at 7pm-ish and then he crashes about 8pm and he's down for most of the night.He'll wake up once or twice to nurse but he never takes more than a suck or two before he falls back to sleep.

AMF:Ok I'm trying not to maim DH...He is really into snakes. He breeds ball pythons and there's a type that he's been intersted in...I looked into the prices and decided that that's what I would do as a combo gift(anniversary is next month). I accidentally left a pic up from a guy I'd been talking to about a snake...So anyway he knows about it..Thats not why I'm mad...DH can not stay awake if he lays on a couch.I swear he's like a kewpie doll.I asked him to stay awake and watch a movie with me..That didn't happen.Then I had to stay awake because he insisted I make some homemade bread in the new/used breadmaker I just got.Since its used we didn't know how well it worked so I had to stay awake.Ok it takes 3.5 hours to bake one loaf and he started begging at like 6:30pm so I finaly did it after he insisted he HAD to have a piece of fresh bread...I got Lucas to sleep and he was in his crib so it would've been some nice "us"time...Then today he's been in the basement playing with his snakes and his computer and our neighbor's DH called asking if DH woul help him flat tow a car 20 miles back to his house.Um hello, that's illegal! So he said yes!!! I told him if he gets arrested then he better not call me.I think I may be pms'ing because none of that should be that bad but for some insane reason it is and I'm just mad as a hornet...Men....sheesh!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next