Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Valentines!

+9
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
MichelleL
Kristen
ladydy
Kim
PolloLoco75
tweetie462
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

February Valentines! - Page 12 Empty Re: February Valentines!

Post by Kim Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Elise- I hope you hear good news, it is encouraging that the interview went well...

Michelle- I am leaving in a few, should be there in time for dinner tonight Wink
I am glad things are going smoothly.

Kristen- They have a breathable bumper, it isn't all fancy like the ones that come with bedding sets, but it may solve your dilema, here is a link to one at Babies R Us http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2529738

Amy- glad you got to get a way for a bit, we really do need breathers.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, McKenna had her second set of shots, and thankfully the Dr. thinks that will do, so we don't have to go back until 2 weeks to have her ears rechecked. Unless of course she starts in with a fever again. We are all going out to dinner with my Aunts tonight, and then DH and I are having a date night Wed, shopping for a new living room set, double stroller and out to dinner...I can't wait.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey mommas!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Other than Aubrey being a little out of sorts on her sleep, everything was good, she was a great traveler, slept all the way except for one stop to feed.

Well, we're off to get our weekly shopping done, no time for personals b/c I have FOUR pages to catch up on. You all were BUSY!! I'm looking forward to my reading.

BBL, have a good afternoon.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Question for those who have had to give their LO's antibiotics lately...(Just in case Landree decides to take a turn for the worst) What was their dosage? (I still have McKenna's left over ammoxicilian and if the Dr ends up writting a script for Landree I am trying to figure out if I have enough of that left for Landree to save on paying for a new script, we only used a couple of dosages out of it for McKenna it was 1 1/2 tsp twice a day)
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Diana - glad you had a nice trip!

Amy - sounds like your weekend was nice

Kim - i haven't given drugs to a LO since DD was a baby -- don't remember! it typically goes by weight, but if she does need it, it wouldn't be nearly as much as McKenna was getting I'm sure! If it's the same Rx, you should be able to get most of the 10 days...I would think!

AFM: DH said that he should know by next Monday. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed all week that we get the answer we want, but at the same time, knowing deep down that once again, it won't work out the way we want.......there I go---being the pessimist again!! But whenever I get optimistic, it always comes back to bite me big time!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 pm

kim, Nate has been on 2 seperate antibiotics. The first was ammoxicilian. He took 1/4 tsp 3 times a day. With the 2nd one (I cant remember the name) but he took 3/4 tsp once a day. So basically the same but different. Oh and the 2nd one turned his poop brick red. Very odd. HTH.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:08 pm

kim- lucas was on amoxicillan for 10 days. dose was 6mls 2 times per day but they said that we could split it so he was taking 4mls 3times daily...
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Thanks guys!
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari7779 Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm

its been awhile but i hope you are all doing well. Well cant believe the twins will be 6 months tomorrow..they are doing so well, they are eating solids very well definitely alot chunkier. they were starting to sleep more but now with teething they are extremely fussy and we were doing tablets but now doing oragel..i can a see a little of tooth from Abby. They are also drooling everywhere. well i try to post more often and i sure miss you ladies..i skimmed through the posts and all your babies are too cute and wish you all a great week...
Mari7779
Mari7779

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 pm

grrr I hate how it signs me out when I take too long to post good thing I copied before sending so I would not lose all what I wrote....

Kristen- About the bumper..Personally in my opinion I would take it out. If she by chance got an arm in there she could wiggle it free of cry for help at least. If she buried her head in there and couldn't breathe she would have a harder time telling you...If you are worried of her getting her arm stuck still I would go with Kim's suggestion of getting a breathable bumper pad.... I don't have a Bumper on Jeremiah's as I can't remember where I put the one Elijah used... and he does pretty got without one..He has only gotten his leg in it but then was able to wiggle it back out on his own after a bit of frustration...

Elise- I hope the Job offer get offered to your DH and that this works out in your favor real soon..

Amy- I totally know how you feel with Nate teething. Jeremiah has been teething for about 2 weeks now and gets cranky and inconsolable and the only way he settles is after I put some orajel on his bottom gum and he gets over the initial disgust with the numbing effect then he's good for awhile

Michelle- Thats awesome your day is going really well. Its nice your sister is able to help you out too. Makes things so much easier when a person will pick up where needed and not argue that they would rather do it this way etc.

Kim- Sorry I am getting on here kinda later to wish you a Happy Birthday...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you enjoy yourselves at your aunts today and even moreso on Wed for date night and shopping...shopping is always a good thing Razz Good to know dr thinks this should do it and you won't have to go back for another visit for a few weeks. As far as the Amox dosage Jeremiah was on 1 tsp twice a day for 10 day with his bronchitis but you may want to do 3/4tsp or so since I think Landree weighs a bit less than Jeremiah does...

AFM: I think my chunky lil man has outgrown his swing...it does not even move with him in it but take him out and it swings really well... and we just got new batteries for it...Its an older model swing so it probably only has a weight limit of like 16 lbs is my guess...it does not give any weight limit on it but I am basing it on the fact Jeremiah is about 16lbs and now all of a sudden it won't swing...Gonna be a bit of a challenge to get him to sleep now during crabby times since that was my lifesaver to avoid having to always hold him to fall asleep...Also another thing outgrown...size 2 diapers he seems to soak through every time so that's how I know its time to go up a size. He did the same before I switched him into size 2 from 1's he soaked through...

Last edited by joyhurt83 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Awww nice to see you too Mari!! Glad you are able to at least check in now and then to let us know all is well... Your LO'S have sure grown they are adorable. I hope the teeth pop through quickly and will relieve some of the fussiness..

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Wow, there was alot to read, sorry for whomever I miss, b/c I know I will.

Kim, Happy Birthday! Hope the day wasn't too bad. Aubrey is on Amoxicillin now and she's very close to Landree's size. It's 1/2 tsp 2x day. They want her on it for 3 weeks b/c they want to be sure she's all clear when she has her tests BUT they would only fill it for 2 weeks. They told me that it will only be good for 2 weeks, discard the remainder and have it refilled. She was also on Keflex or Cephalexin the first time around with the same dosage and they didn't tell me I had to discard that after 2 weeks.

Michelle, A couple pages ago you talked about the Dr 'hearing' the reflux....what do u mean? Aubrey spit for a while but then she stopped but her stomach can still be so loud.
Glad to hear the catering went well today and you had a nice anniversary.

Elise, glad everything seemed to go well for DH, good luck.

Amy, hope Nate's teeth pop thru soon so he can start biting Smile and feel better. We are going thru the double fist chewing and slobbering but I don't see or feel anything.

Joy, Wow, I can't believe he's outgrowing his swing. I thought those were supposed to last a while.

Mari, unbelievable 6 months already, the picture is adorable.

Kristen, I removed the bumper but I never thought about her arms or legs getting caught, now I'll have to rethink it.

AFM: not much new from this morning. we got all our running finished and getting ready to have dinner, grilling pork steaks & eggplant with salad.
have a good night.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Diana - When Brenden refluxes it sounds like a hiccup that doesn't make it's way up...I don't know how to describe it. Like a quick breath in and then a pause and then a cry and he releases the breath. If you are holding him you can almost feel it in his back. You can also hear girgling (sp??) noises in his tummy and even his throat. I would not have known this was reflux if Dawson didn't tell me one day that something was coming up his throat like he was going to vomit but then went back down. It's crazy strange to me that both of my boys have this exact same issue......

Kim - your lasagna and salad are in the fridge for whenever you show up! LOL!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Wow I missed 4 days and whamo! I can't even begin to ketch up but I am still praying for everyone especially teh sick kiddos and the teething. Teethign is full force here in teh Bauer house. He has 2 big bumps on the top adn 1 on teh bottom can feel the tooth right there so hoping it brteaks through soon he is so fussy sometimes over it!. CPS is still ongoing but ohwell. Daniel is 4 months and we are starting food tomorrow on him. had to twist hubby's arm to egt the high schair out of the shed. we are also switching to size 3-6 months i am so sad he has such cute tuff but it isn't fitting him now the ones with feet are too short. however the ones i could i bough thte same ones but 3-6 months...lol God bless walkmart adn target! will try to check in more often girls

Happy birthday kim!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:50 am

Ok this is going to be a me/vent post so hope you ladies don't mind. Is anyone's parent super critical of them? Lately(and this isn't all the time just recent)every time I talk to my mother she finds some way to pick at me or how I do things. It's realy frustrating and makes me feel like maybe I'm not doing the best that I can for my kids.It's things like this: I set up a website for my boys so family who doesn't live near by can look at it and see pics of them and how they're growing.I try not to have other family members in the pics without asking because some people don't like their pics being online and it's really supposed to be about the boys.Well there are asmall handful of pics(maybe 10 or less out of 140 pics)that have DH's grandfather(who's deceased now) or some old pics of DH's mom or dad with them.None of my step-dad(who is camera shy) and so my mom won't show him the website because she doesn't want him to be hurt or offended that he's not on there.I told her I didn't exclude him on purpose, I just don't have any pics of him.She said that maybe I was ashemed of him and that's why I didn't want him in there because he's different(he's puerto rican- so what?)Um if that's the case why did I give Lucas step dads name as a middle name?And no it wasn't a coincidence I named him that way on purpose...Ugh!!!Oh and now Lucas is constipated for the first time ever(last time he poo'd was friday) and it's because I'm feeding him solid foods and I shouldn't be feeding him solids until he's a year old because I'm bf'ing...Him being constipated just proves that he isn't ready for foods(doctors office says otherwise)...So am I just being over sensitive or do I have a right to be upset?
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 am

Morning Ladies – Wow Look at all the posts!

MichelleL – It sounds like the catering biz is falling right back in line. That is great! Here is hoping the rest of the week goes just as well. Oh and if you want to send me your leftovers I am sure DH will make short work of them… Oh and I would help too!

Elise – I hope your DH gets the job. Texas is a great place to live. I do understand not getting your hopes up. I follow that same philosophy.

Kim – I am glad McKenna is feeling better. Here is hoping she doesn’t need anymore meds! I hope your date night with DH is great. It sounds like a blast.

Diana – I am glad you had a good trip and that Aubrey is a great traveler. What a lucky lady you are!

Maribel – I am so glad to see you back. I am happy to hear the twins are doing great . Your new pic is too cute!

Joy – Sorry to hear Jeremiah is outgrowing his swing. It sounds like he is having a growth spurt and is growing like gang busters!

Eileen – It sounds like Daniel and Nate are developing very similarly. Except with Nate he is in 3-6 month pants and they are long enough but HUGE in the waist. We joke that Nate just has no butt. He is the proud owner of a very long back. LOL!

Shannon – I am sorry your mom is acting that way. It can make life so hard. Have you thought about asking your SD for a pic with the boys for the site in front of your mom? Then you all can see how he reacts. Or ask your mom for a pic because if you don’t have one you don’t have one… You cant make it appear out of thin air. I hope that it works itself out and you don’t have to stress over it anymore.
Oh and on the constipation – per my Pediatrician you should be able to give him just a little bit of water every day and that will help loosen him up. Its 1-2 oz a day and that should work.

AFM – Well Nate is still fussy pants. DH finally felt the tooth last night. We cant wait for it to break through. He didn’t get up last night but he did do the wake up and be fussy and fall back asleep a few times.
I am excited because today is Fat Tuesday so at Nate’s school they are having a Mardi Gras parade. I am taking off work early today to go to it and take pictures. I am so excited. I dressed him in Green because its one of the colors and he doesnt own anything purple. I am just hoping he can stay in that outfit and not have to go to a different one because of a diaper situation.
Well I guess that is about all for now!

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Kim - You're gonna have to let us know how your dinner was!!!!

Maribel - So glad you stopped by!! Sounds like the twins are getting big! It's hard to believe they start out so small but then get big so fast! Dawson was such a peanut but once he started growing he sprouted like a vegetable!!!

Joy - Outgrowing his swing??? Brenden's moves but not very fast....even on high. I think his goes up to 25lbs.....and I know he is VERY close to that limit!

Eileen - How I miss the 3-6month clothes. We barely got to use them. Still have some with tags hanging in the closet. We went shopping Saturday and today Brenden is wearing one of the Gymboree outfits I bought.....it's size 18-24months. It's a little loose but it's definately not big.

Amy - I can't wait to see pics of the parade! How fun!!!! It sounds like Nate is in a very active daycare that really wants the kids to have a good time and enjoy themselves!

AFM - Taking a breather. Today is busier cooking than yesterday. Tomorrow Brenden will be with me so I am trying to prep everything I can just in case he freaks out and needs me! My true worry is he drinks a bottle and goes down for a nap about 9am....well.....I'm gonna have to leave my sister to do everything while I am tending to him. It's not that I don't trust her but I'm just a horrible control freak when it comes to my food. I think once the first day of having the baby and cooking is over I won't be so paranoid. The company I am delivering to is a customer I had when I had my shop. I cooked for them for about 6months and the office manager and I became friends. I am taking Brenden with me today because everyone wants to see him. So I get to chat while my sister sets everything up. Ok, break is over. Hope ya'll have a great Tuesday! P.S. I don't know where my manners were yesterday......thank you all so much for the anniversary wishes!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Shannon - I think your mom is just giving you a hard time - why, who knows! But I agree with Amy - if it's that important to her, than ask her for a picture of him with the boys to put up. Then it's on her to get it to you! As for the constipation, have you tried stimulating him? I've taken Logan's temp to help him and sometimes it does help get the poop out.

MichelleL - glad the catering thing is working out with for you! hopefully Brenden will cooperate!

Amy - I'm sure Nate will be adorable! Have fun watching him! Smile

AFM: DH pissed me off big time last night. We went thru this whole discussion on Sunday about meals for the week. Then, Sunday night, he's like "which night would be better for me to go out to dinner with the guys who are up from Texas, mon or tues?" so, i tell him monday, but please be home by 7:30, 8pm at the latest. He calls at 5:45 (while i have screaming baby), "i'm at the restaurant waiting for the guys..." then he doesn't walk in until after 8:30!! I was so annoyed!!! grrrrrrrrrr and of course Logan was up and down for a hour after i put him to bed while i'm trying to get the other kids to bed and have dinner! ARGH!!!! hopefully today will be a better day, but i'm not counting on it!

Hopefully, everyone is having a better day -- even though the kids are sleeping better, I'm not! Too much on my mind!!! To many scenarios running through -- I can't turn my brain off - even when I'm sleeping so I'm not waking up rested!! I hate that feeling!! What a waste of good sleep time!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Eileen, I have so many 3-6 months that I'm afraid Aubrey will never get to wear b/c they are winter and she's STILL not into them. Also, I bought some 6-9 summer clothes and even made my mom return and get 6-9 summer church dresses and now I'm hoping she'll be big enough or I'll never hear the end of that one.

Shannon, sorry u'r mom's giving u a hard time, i agree with the girls, ask for a picture.
my mom & 2 of my sisters just question me on everything and i've told them about it...they'll say things like 'her hands are cold' 'are u going to close the door to her room all the way' (i have a monitor) 'is she warm enough'...LAST NERVE!!! i tell them all the time i take care of her 24/7 and she's surviving just fine.

Elise, i get it about not sleeping. so many things running thru your mind and all that good time is wasted, hope you can get some rest.

Amy, be sure to share some pictures, i bet that is going to be so cute.

Kim, hope you have a great date night. how are the DD's?

Michelle, good luck tomorrow, i'm sure you'll work it out just fine. you seem to be WAY organized.

AFM:not much here i'm at work today and hard at it as you can tell. Aubrey and I are going on another road trip this weekend. i'm going to take her to my sisters which is only 1 1/2 hrs, we're leaving friday midday and coming back sat eve so it's a quick trip but we'll have a nice visit.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Shannon- My Mom can be that way too, I just seriously think it is ingrained and they don't think about it. It is amazing how we still and probably always will let our parent's get to us. Her not showing your step-dad the site is her problem not yours. Now if you had all sorts of pictures of your Dad with the boys and so on, I could see her point, but you said it was a handful of pictures and mostly Dh's family correct? She'll get over it, try not to let it bother you (easier said than done I know)

Elise- I hope you hear an answer soon just so maybe your mind will stop spinning. I hate when you can't shut your brain off at night. What about taking a couple of benadryl or a unisom to help, it won't knock you out so much that you can't hear the kiddo's but maybe help your mind relax.

Amy- how fun, I can't wait to see the pictures of the parade.

Michelle- glad to hear that things are going smoothly!

Diana- have fun! we are taking a 13 hr road trip to Michigan in April, that should be interesting.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari7779 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Kim-hope you had a nice birthday.

Diana-hope you have a fun roadtrip. the twins have done ok with a 2 1/2 hour roadtrip but i have had to stop for feedings..the big test will be in may when we go to disneyland (6 hr drive)

Joy-david outgrew his swing at 4 months too, he was to heavy it wouldnt swing..

Ellieen-we are also going through soo much clothes and now i have bags and bags of clothes that dont fit them anymore and some with tags..but im going to donate to my mom's church and local women shelter's...Abby is almost outgrown 3-6 months and David is in 6-9 months..

Shannon-sorry to hear the drama your mom is giving you over the website..if she has an issue she can contribute photos..about the food i had the same concerns with the twins but thankfully they have been regular with the food..and they have some appetites..

Amy-im with you on the teething, i see a little tooth trying to come out on the bottom of Abby but i just feel David's gum..they get so fussy and they like sticking a damp washcloth in their mouth.

MichelleL-im sure you will do fine with baby and work...relax and let sisiter do it..

AFM-been looking to buy a standstill walker thing...the babies are so active now that the swing/bouncer is no fun for them..also considering buying a play mat..anyone have one? is it worth the money..just got to find something to entertain these babies. Also what size diapers is everyone using? The twins are at 3 and possibly moving up to a 4 at the end of march...
Mari7779
Mari7779

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Amy- Aww I want to see pics of the parade!!! That's so cute!!Some kids take forever for that tooth to pop through.ODS you could see the bump and that little white tooth ready to pop through and the next day it would be through.With DS#2 you'd see it for a few days to a week or two before it popped through.Luckily he wasn't bothered by it...

MichelleL-18-24 months?! Wow he's definetly a big guy! Some of Luc's 3-6 month outfits are getting small.But he still fits them very well.The pants are stil a bit long though...It sounds like you're having a blast with the cooking! I hope Brenden is well behaved for you tomorrow.Oh yeah check out my kidisms on that" transitioning to a toddler bed" board.I posted some stories that should crack you up.

Elise-Yup took his temp with lots of lube. I talked to the doctors office and they said I'm doing everything right and no it doesn't mean he's not ready for food. They said to give him some diluted apple juice and if he still doesn't go within a few hours then to get some baby suppositories.That should be fun.At this point I'm nervous about going to far from home even with a diaper bag because when he finally does let loose, oh boy it'll be a mess!

Diana- Have fun on your road trip!!! Yeah seriously I've got 3 kids that have survived so far, kwim?My mom always tells me his hands are cold then wraps him in so many blankets his face gets flushed but then tells me to keep the heat vent off in his room because being too warm and make babies sleep to well and cause sids.Aargh!!!

Kim- Usually she picks on me when she's already irritated about something and step dad isn't around to pick on. She also gets mad when she picks at him and I defend him. How's Miss McKenna feeling?And Landree did she end up sick too?Oooh yeah have fun at Outback tonight-LOVE that restaurant!

Maribel- Love that pic of your kids!I can't believe how big the twins are getting! So cute!! I don't have a playmat, I just put a big blanket down and keep some toys that I use just for when he's on the blanket so he doesn't get bored.Works pretty well...Oh and Lucas is in a size 3 diaper...

AFM- So I did ask my mom for a few pics.We'll see what happens.I have no problem whatsoever with him being on there, it's just that I set the sight up for the kids, KWIM?Maybe I'll add a folder in there of the boys with grand/great grandparents...My mom seriosuly has me irritated. My sister is pregnant with her first baby and her pregnancy isn't at all like my last one with Luc. Duh we're different people.Well suddenly my sister is the expert on pregnancy according to my mom.I hear,"well Heather does..." or "Heather did...." so f'ing what! I'm excited for my sister don't get me wrong.But I've been through 3 pregnancies so I know what she's going through...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Shannon, sorry u have to deal with that, they can drive u NUTS! When I'm going crazy over stuff I just sit back, try to take some breaths and tell myself someday she's going to be gone and I'm going to miss her driving me crazy.

Kim, u are a BRAVE woman, 14 friggin hrs, maybe I should say CRAZY, lol, j/k. Enjoy the Outback.

Maribel, we're still in 2's. i just found that out recently b/c i usually use cloth until the antibiotics caused diarrhea, she's been in disposable for a few weeks, it's MUCH better but still too loose for cloth.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Diana-Thats a good point.I'll miss her like crazy if something happens to her.

AFM: Nothing new to complain about right now.LOL
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 pm

All these size 2 diapers and 3-6month clothes are just killing me! Brenden barely fits a size 4 and he can wear some 12month clothes but mostly 18months and anything like overalls has to be 24 months. I'm going to lie to Kohls and tell them the 12month carters one piece summer outfits I bought shrunk in the washer so they'll let me exchange them for 18month sizes.....bad I know but we are gonna go broke buying this kid clothes! geesh!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am

Just a few things to post on

Amy- can't wait for pics of mardi gras daycare style Smile

Shannon- I hate when people do that comparison stuff gets on my nerves esp when whom you are compared to is someone so inexperienced.....luckily I was the first on DH side to have babies and already had 2 and one on the way so they all ask me stuff since I know way more than they do about the stuff cause I been there done that...good luck with the mom thing....

Mari- Diaper size well as we speak I am finishing up the last bit of #2's then its on to size 3 because he keeps soaking through the 2's because they don't cover completely enough to absorb like they should....they are Huggies so I know the absorbency is good its just he's outgrown size 2 And the play mat I get it out here and there but not a lot and with your lo's being 6 months old you may as well just do a blanket on floor with some toys because they will probably be crawling soon and won't have no interest in the play mat as they will be on the move

Michelle-Hope every thing goes smoothly for you tomorrow with the catering

Kim-I think if I remember right your date night is tomorrow....hope everything works out good and you can go and enjoy yourself....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next