Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Valentines!

+9
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
MichelleL
Kristen
ladydy
Kim
PolloLoco75
tweetie462
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

February Valentines! - Page 13 Empty Re: February Valentines!

Post by Kim Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:23 am

Mari- so good to hear from you! Glad to hear the twins are doing so well. I think the play mats are a waste of money personally...however I love my exersaucer and stationary jumper...I couldn't live with out thoughs. Landree is wearing the 2-3 swaddler with plenty of room.

Shannon- I hope he has a good poop soon!

Diana- We don't do it often that is for sure...I have made the trip once with just DD, we used to go every year but didn't go last year. It will be an experience.

AFM: we enjoyed ourselves last night, we bought a new furniture set and it will be here next week, then we went to Babies R Us and I got the girls matching dresses to wear for pictures when we go out to Michigan and I figured they could wear them for Easter too, we got a new light weight stroller and a double stroller, with that we decided on a sit and stand. I tried to sleep in this morning but I just couldn't. I called to check on the girls and they are doing fine, Landree had a couple of coughing spells last night but nothing to bad. I can't wait to go pick them up. Then I am making a stop at the consignment shop to drop off some stuff, then getting my eyebrows waxed, they desperately need it as they look like cattepillars...LOL
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 am

Morning!

Kristen - I recieved the Nutramigen. Thank you so much! I forgot to mention it yesterday and I meant to. Sorry about that. I forgot to tell DH that you were sending it so he was like a kid on Christmas morning. LOL! He was so happy!

Kim - It sounds like you had a great time. Yeah for a good B-day celebration. I am glad to hear the girls are feeling better.

AFM - I am sorry I didnt do more personals. I have a killer head ache for some reason and I just cant do much more right now. I will try later. We had fun at Mardi Gras. The kids were adorable. They all had hand made masks and marched through the halls to Zydico (sp) music. It was really cute. I was a bit bummed that they decided not to parade the infants. I was told they usually do. They put 3 to a crib and roll the cribs down the halls but they didnt do it this time. They did dress the babies up and it was really cute - (see fun pic thread for those). I dont know that I will take off work to go to the St Pats parade. I had to give up lunch for 2 days for him to not be paraded. Crying or Very sad Oh well... I will know for next time. I am glad I got to go and see him and take pictures.

I guess that is it for now. I should go and get to work. I will try to post more later.

Take Care,
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Kim, glad you enjoyed yourself last night and the girls did so good.
My eyebrows would grow from temple to temple if I didn't keep them tame but there are times I definitely let them go too long and I wax them myself at home and still let them go sometimes, that's sad.

Amy, hope u'r feeling better. the pictures on the other thread are adorable!

Michelle, you'll have to fill us in on your day.

AFM: not much going on here just trying to stay motivated to get some work done. i'm sure i'll be checking in alot today.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Kim-Glad you enjoyed yourself yesterday...and I am also glad to hear that the girls did so well to where you could go and enjoy yourself for once without worry(who am I kidding you probably still were wondering about them as all us mom's do that when we are away from our lo's) It sucks you could not sleep in like you wanted to but I bet you are excited to go get the girls today.

Amy- That stinks they decided not to parade the babies like normal...too bad they could not have let you know before they decided the day of not to... I seen the pictures on myspace and they were adorable I have to check out pic thread on the forum next...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Hey Ladies!
I wrote a long post yesterday with personals and something happened to the post. So sorry this isn't going to have too many personals as I'm strapped for time.

Amy- Glad you got it! I'm still so happy I didn't have to waste it and you can use it! That stuff is so expensive!! Hope you're feeling better!

Kim- Glad you had a good night! Hope the girls are feeling good!

Diana and Shannon- Love the new pictures of your los. Lucas is adorable and Aubrey is beautiful!!

Well we ended up going to buy a breathable baby bumper- Kim I had just read about it right before I read your post! I feel so much better! The ped. that called wasn't mine but she had said there is def. a controversy on the subject of whether to take out the bumper or not. What I like about the one I got was she can breath if her face is up against it and her hands and feet won't go through the holes! My main worry was the breathing part though. Otherwise Maddie is doing good she's been a little weird about eating and last night was a little cranky with rosy cheeks but no temp. We did notice a tooth coming in on top so I wonder if this is the problem. I never know when to give her orajel because I don't want to overdo it but want to make sure I'm helping her. I did give her tylenol after she had woken up 3 times since she fell asleep and that seemed to help.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Kim - So glad ya'll had a good time last night! I don't think I would have been able to sleep in either.....I guess, like Joy said, it's a mommy thing.

Amy - I hope your headache gets better! I've taken more Excedrin Migrane this week then I care to admit...

Diana - I hope you have found some motivation from somewhere.....send a bit my way if ya' can. I need to clean my house but I'm just too dang tired.

Kristen - I am glad you found a bumper that you like! Teething is not so fun. I hope Maddie gets hers in soon!

AFM - Today went pretty well. Brenden cooperated like a champ! I am so proud of him! This morning I was the problem. I am so tired! Last night I forgot to make the cookie dough I needed for this morning so I had to make ALL of it at the crack of dawn. 6 big batches. It took me FOREVER in my little kitchen aid! Brenden couldn't go to sleep at his 9am nap...he was just too curious about what was going on! I put him in his high chair and took him outside with me while I grilled 45 chicken breasts and he just thought it was hilarious! Lunch went off without a hitch but I think I will be on my face by Friday! I am a weenie and just forgot how hard it is to do this! I'm keeping at it though.....I really have missed cooking! I'm glad I decided to test the waters with this. I will most likely open back up next year when Brenden will have more fun at daycare than with me! Thankfully DH is behind me on that or it could turn nasty. He wasn't very supportive when I opened my shop in 2005. He though Dawson was too young but I made it work and I can again. I have to go make candied walnuts for the salad tomorrow.....have a wonderful Wednesday!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. My headache is better but the rest of me is falling apart. I dont know if I have allergies (more than likely) or some sort of bug coming on. Ugh - That and my back is now threatening to go out. It used to go out about once a year and I have been lucky for the past 3 years. I am just scared that its going to pick now to go out. Its really hard to carry a baby when you cant move. Oh and I got a really wicked papercut today. Good times. I tell ya I am falling apart! LOL!

Oh and Nate went to the Dr today for an ear recheck. Good news he is just about 16lbs now and his ear infections are cleared up. Yeah! However he has congestion and eye discharge that just isnt going away so the doc is putting him on steroids. I wish I knew more but I wasnt the one that took him to the Dr. DH took him and I will find out more tonight when he gets home.

MichelleL - Hang in there! You can do it! The week is already 1/2 over. Hang in there Girly!

Joy - Yeah next month before I take the afternoon off I will find out if they are parading the little ones around or not. I hear that Halloween is the really big parade and they have a festival to go with it too. The Easter festival is coming up so I am anxious to find out what goes on with that.

Diana - If you find that motivation if you would please pass some my way I would appreciate it! ha ha ha! I need my share and then more. Not much is getting done around here today.

I guess that is about it for now.

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Amy - glad Nate's ear infections are G-O-N-E!!!!!! 35 is the age when everything starts to fall apart.....you just have to pick up, tuck it in, and take some OTC drugs for it! LOL That's when I started taking Excedrin Migrane. I even take it if my tummy hurts....

I forgot to mention that AF came on Monday and I am still bleeding like a mad woman. It's been really bad since giving birth. Everytime I stand or cough it just gushes....sorry TMI. I talked to my doctor last week and I am having a pelvic ultrasound next Friday. She thinks I have uterine fibroids. Honestly, I hope that's it so they can be removed and I can stop ruining the few clothes I have that half way fit! I'm so sick of bleeding all the time. Anyone else had fibroids or ridiculous bleeding?
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:49 pm

MichelleL- I can just picture Brenden laughing at you while you were grilling chicken!! That's too cute! I'm really happy that you're enjoying what you're doing! Within a week it'll all be childs play again.The first few weeks are alwas rough.

Amy- Glad your headache is gone but I think you sent it my way Sad I used to have to send DH with a list of questions that I wanted answered because he never remembered to answer them but them DH forgot what the doctor said so I just made sure I could go no matter what.It got really frustrating not knowing what was said there.Hopefully your DH does better than mine did.Glad Nates ears are doing better!

Kim- I cracked up when I read about the caterpillars!!! Seriously I pictured you with those fuzzy orange and black ones. LOL Sorry this headache is making me goofy....Oh and Luc pooped.. Everywhere....Alot...Big mess...He didn't have to work too hard though at all so does that mean he wasn't constipated?

AFM- Sorry about the lack of personals...I got Amy's headache and am not functioning really well...ODS is driving me nuts too so I am making him run on my eliptical to burn some energy. DH finally brought it up for me and I've used it 2 days in a row..My legs are soooo sore today that I can hardly walk and I have scouts with the kids so will take a break with it. I could only go for about 2 minutes before I was dying the first day and 2.5 minutes yesterday...How pathetic is that?! My internet was messed up so thats why I wasn't on earlier...I finally got so mad I swore at my computer and suddenly it works....Crazy...Ok am off in search of the Holy Grail(or Motrin which ever I find first)
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Evening e-mommas! I've been reading on and off all day, but always with a baby in one arm, so it's hard to type one-handed! Smile

Amy - glad the headache is gone, hopefully the back won't go out. Use Thermacare - we love those wraps!

Shannon - good for you! i'm debating on buying the wii fit, but don't know when i'd actually be able to use it!

MichelleL - it's just like riding a bike, i'm sure. glad to hear your DH is in sync with you and your plans

AFM: Logan had a decent night and a decent day. He loves Wednesdays because after we take DD to pre-school, we're home for the day. It's normally the day I'm able to get the laundry done...speaking of which, I really should be finishing it, but am too tired at the moment! Not much else is going on here......hope eveyone had a decent day today!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:54 am

Hey Ladies!
Shannon- Hope your headache went away!

Michelle- I get really heavy bleeoalways been the worst, but it seems even worse since having Maddie. On another note, I'm glad your catering is going well!

I'm beat this morning! I've had stuff going on every night this week. I just can't keep up with things. Dh has been awesome, but the stuff I do like get my stuff and Maddie's ready for the next day has been rough. I've been too tired at night and then run late every morning. It stinks! Hopefully I can get back on track next week! Plus the weight challenge for me was non-existent this week because I was so busy. So I have to weigh in tonight and I'll probably gain which will suck because you have to pay $1 for every lb you gain!

Hope your day is good ladies!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Kristen-It went away only to be replaced by sheer exaustion today.I'm struggling to keep my eyes open right now so maybe i'll take a nap before i go get ODS.I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to pay for any extra poundage!Was going to ask how thats going up until now...

Elise- If you do get the wii fit let me know if you like it.I don't want to get it unless I know someone else likes it.Did you get your laundry done?

AFM: I didn't sleep really well last night.Not sure why so I'm really tired!(Like remember how exausted we all were in the first trimester)hink I'm going to try and convince Lucas we need a nap...Hes pretty easy to bribe.LOL...Tomorrow we're all going to a hockey game.I LOVE HOCKEY!!! Should be fun...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Shannon - I am sorry you cought my headache. I am glad to hear its gone. Who knew I was so contageous? I have a Wii Fit. I really like it and it gives you a good work out. I really like the yoga and the aerobic parts of it. I really think i would have much better progress if I actually used it. I am still working on finding the time. I just cant seem to bring myself to get up at 5 AM. 5:30 is rough enough!

Kristen - Good Luck at your weigh in! I hope you dont end up oweing
anything.

Michelle - No crazy bleeding here. I am waiting on my first AF off of BC. Should be good times.

AFM - Well things are going ok. I am going to have to go to the Dr and to make sure I do I actually told my DH about the issue I am having. It seems I am suffering from MichelleL's DH's issue... I am scared and nervous and DH thinks I am going to die and leave him alone with the baby. I just havent been feeling very well. And yesterday I had to run to the restroom and the toilet was filled with blood. Very Scary. So I tried making an appointment with several docs today and if you are a new patient they cant see you for like 3 weeks. What the Hell is up with that? It seems to be standard for new patients. I guess if you have an ailement you have to suck it up for 3 weeks. Oh well. I guess I should get back to work. I am going to try again in a little while to make an appointment. I just had no luck this morning.

Take Care Ladies,
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Amy, can you call your OB? Maybe they can get some test ordered. That is scary and you need to get in somewhere.

Michelle, 2 weeks a month sounds like a nice setup.

Kristen, good luck at the weigh in.

Elise, hope u got your laundry done. for me it seems that now i have more time at home i get less done. i so need to work up a schedule.

Shannon, good luck getting caught up on the sleep.

AFM: I'm going to change Aubrey's dinner time. We have been feeding her solids at around 8 and I'm going to try to move it up to 5. I'm hoping it will help her to take a little more formula before bedtime. She's been sleeping alot today which always makes me a little worried b/c that has been the first sign of her not feeling well in the past but hopefully she's just having a growth spurt. Although I was looking for some huge increase in her eating with the Zantac she has made some progress so I'm hoping for big numbers at her next weigh in.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Shannon - Did you find the Holy Grail? LOL

Elise - Glad Logan had a good night! Did you finish your laundry?

Kristen - I hate getting off schedule! I hope you fall back into your routine next week! Weekend around here don't really have any kind of schedule or routine and it just drives me insane!!!

Amy - You really need to get checked as soon as possible. And I'm gonna tell you what I told my DH when he had this problem.....if you put a drop of blood in a gallon of water it looks like a gallon of blood but it's still only a drop. I know it's scary to look down and see that but you seriously could have developed some internal hemmorhoids while you were preggo. I agree with Diana....you could call your OB....that might get things moving along a little faster.

Diana - So glad the Zantac is helping Aubrey! She seriously might just have a small appetite. Some kids don't eat much but they do just fine. Obviously I'm not speaking from experience on that since my two boys eat like hethans.

AFM - Catering this morning sucked. I knew something was gonna go wrong....surely the entire week couldn't have been incident free! Brenden laughed every time I layed him down for his morning nap....little turd. Then cried every time I put him down so I could get this food done. He wasn't being a pill on purpose....but good grief! Then DH calls me and wants to complain about his work uniforms. I didn't have time to iron them since I've been cooking for 30+ people every day and we stopped taking them to the cleaners to save $$$.....what the hell? He can't iron them himself? He can't be a little wrinkley for a week while I"m working my can off? He's gotten spoiled with me being home....asshole. I was so mad at him.....calling me in the middle of cooking....to complain. Anyway, all the food turned out well. I"ve gotten numerous emails from the office manager letting me know how everyone keeps laying compliments on the food this week! She sure knows how to make a girl feel good!!!! :-) Anyway, Brenden is down for his nap and Dawson will be home in an hour. I'm gonna pick up my house and mop the kitchen floor. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday because I am seriously exhausted but I can't wait for another catering week. It's not even about the money.....I just like doing it even though I complain about it! Have a wonderful Thursday ya'll!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Ok so no worries I have a Dr appt. I go on Tuesday at 1:30. Yeah... Here is hoping its something simple and they can write me a Rx and like magic all will be well.

Diana - We feed Nate his cereal around 6-6:30. That way we have bath bottle and bed by 8:30. It works out really well. I hope the change will work for you.

MichelleL - I know I am just an ostrich when it comes to medical issues. If I ignore it - it has to go away. I also know that is the major time when you shouldnt ignore something. I just HATE HATE HATE going to the Dr. The only way I made it through going so many times while pregnant was the idea that I might get another u/s and get to see Nate again. That is why I told my DH. I knew he would freak out and I knew he would make me go. See that way I wouldnt be able to ignore it any longer.

Shannon - I hope you got your nap! I am jealous!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Amy- I know medical issues can be scary but it's definetly better to face them early and have it be something treatable than hide from it and have it get out of control and damage things irrepairably. KWIM? I'm sure you'll be just fine and besides we're here for ya! Did Nate's tooth ever poke through? Oh and no I didn't get my nap, will explain below... Sad

Diana- Poor Aubrey!!Kiddo just doesn't get a break does she? Maybe she's just wiped out from all the antibiotics and just needs her beauty sleep.

MichelleL- No Holy Grail was found.Motrin either...Sigh...On to my next mission...

AFM- So yesterday ODS Guinea Pig had her babies. Such cute little boys they are!One is mostly red and it looks like someone took a fine tipped paint brush and dipped it in white paint then dragged it lightly across his face.And then he has one white foot so he must've dipped his foot in that white paint bucket lol.The other was white with a read head.If you caught the was in there then I'm sure your thinking "Oh no!" Yeah we lost him this afternoon.Not sure what happened.We didn't breed her, she was preggo when we got her so we don't know what kind of care she had but mine are all spoiled.Hay, fresh veggies, etc...ODS was crushed when I told him.He cried and cried his little heart out...Broke my heart...So I got him McDonalds to cheer him up...It's like 50 degrees here today so after I picked him up we sat outside and all my boys were on the porch while I pooper scooped the yard.FUN!!!! Yeah I was devastated when the pooper scooper broke...So that's how my day has been....
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Amy, glad u got an appt.

Shannon, that's sad for ODS. i have to say, i don't miss the days of poop scooping.
Well, I'm sure hoping she's so sleepy b/c she's eating a little bit more and growing alot.

AFM:I'm off to start my dinner and I have to dye a pair of shoes for her. It's hard to find shoes so little she's still wearing newborn & zeros, not much of a choice and we need brown shoes, so i bought a pair of pink corduory from walmart and i'm dying them brown.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Sorry not to many personals as I am finally back to work and have a lot to catch up on.

Amy- glad you got an apt. just to let you know I was having similar incidents a couple of years ago, after a very uncomfortable exam it was found out to be an internal hemmi along with an anal fissure (basically a slight tear)...the bowl would completely fill with blood. Usually bright red blood isn't an indication of something serious, all though it is scary as hell to look at, dark tarry blood in the stools is usually the sign of something serious. I hope I put your mind at ease a little...but let us know how you make out. oh btw, I wasn't having any problems going to the bathroom either, it isn't like I was straining or anything.

Diana- we just did the same thing with Landree's solid's if we tried to feed her food and then her bottle she didn't want the bottle and of course that is what has the important nutrients and calories, so now we feed her her solid between 5:30 and 6 and her bottle around 7:30 and she eats much more of it.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 pm

MichelleL- Oh I forgot to tell you something...Have you ever used Downey Wrinkle Releaser?Just spray it on a slightly wrinkled shirt give it a quick tug on the areas that are wrinkled and let it sit. and Voila!!! Seriously it works pretty well.When I worked for Chase I used to have shirts that wrinkled like pretty much after I just ironed them and I'd spray them and pop em in the closet overnight and in the morning they looked mavalous dahling!!(said with an accent!)It's like $5.00 so buy a bottle and give it to your DH and tell him have fun! Smells good too!

Diana- All my kiddos feet have been too fat to put shoes on until they're walking.LOL although Luc's aren't fat I just don't feel like buying more shoes...Oh and with the poop scooping, yeah it really sucks because I have 3 dogs(and one is a Great Dane)and I didn't get it done much last year being preggo so I'm going to have to get like a dump truck or something.YUCK!!!!!!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:32 pm

Shannon - I feel for you girl! That is one thing I dont do - poop scoop. I feel DH has 2 jobs around the house - take out the trash and pick up the dog poop. He went to Japan for like a month and 1/2 after we had gotten our 2nd puppy and I didnt do it the whole time he was gone. I am sure our neighbors hated us. Our yard REAKED! I didnt care I wasnt doing it. LOL! DH was mad when he got home and our yard was nothing but a poop pit. Ha ha ha! Good Times!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Amy - I'm glad you got an appointment! I hear ya' on hating going to the dr! They always wanna exam something that requires entering my body! Are you in any pain?

Kim - I agree with what you've said about solids and bottles. Brenden has his dinner with us at 6pm and his bottle about 7:15 or 7:30. Kind of close together but I was giving him his bottle WITH the food and that didn't work too well!

Diana - Shoes? I don't think I could get a pair of shoes on Brenden to save my life....his feet are really really fat! LOL What a nifty idea to just dye them!

Shannon - I forgot about Downy Wrinkle Release! I'm going to get some tomorrow! I was so mad this morning I was spitting nails.....I'm still trying to figure out how his work clothing became my responsibilty....

I didn't mention it before because I was doing the spitting nails earlier but Brenden slept ALL night last night! 7:20pm - 5:50am! Of course I was up about 5 times looking at his chest and waiting for it to rise and fall! He's also been sleeping upstairs in his bed for his afternoon nap...today it was 2 1/2 hours. I'm praying this continues!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Shannon- My mother thinks I can’t possibly parent without her help…lol drives me nuts hang in there sounds like she is just being stupid. Have fun at your hockey game

Michelle- Glad to hear the catering business is falling into place! That is so awesome. OMG you have a big boy!...lol what are you feeding him?...lol I only did that the first period after the baby ever since mirena I am light as a feather flow. Which I am normally 7 days of heavy. Sorry TMI

Elise-any word yet on the Texas job! We are praying for ya! So sorry DH did that they have no clue sometimes.

Kim- glad your little ones are getting better! I think they gave it to me! 13hr road trip whooooooaaaah! No way for me although we will be driving to California in a few years I am sure of it to see my family. Glad to hear date night went well!

Diana-How lucky She travels so well! I have yet to venture out past the southern tip of town…lol that is only 45 minutes.

Maribel-Glad to see you and hear from you! I can’t believe you even had time to post you must be super woman! Daniel is in size 2 diapers a good solid 2 right now but he just turned 4 months on the 13th.

Joy-I am so so so sorry about him outgrowing the swing mine doesn’t care for the swing at all but my other one did and it was so sad when that place to put them was gone.

Amy- sorry to hear the teething is ongoing. We are knee deep in it as well {{{hugs}}} and lots of oragel…lol Mardi Gras sounds like it was fun! Too bad about the baby parade thing.

Kristen- glad you found that I have never heard of a breathable one. That is cool you found it. Here’s hoping you lost weight!{{{fingers crossed}}}

AFM same ols I am sick and can't call in sick as usual too short at work. hope everyone has a good day! If you think about it pray fo rme tonight to have energy as I am trying to hard to not fall asleep at work being sick.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:35 pm

OMG! This board has been hopping today! Smile

Yes, the laundry is mostly done - clothes - yes; sheets & towels - not so much! I'm always doing laundry it seems!! I hate having the washer/dryer in the basement!!

No, we haven't heard yet on the TX job. I'm still crossing everything and saying "please please please"

Last night was a bad night for Logan. He's teething, which is causing all this extra saliva in his mouth and then he'll cough, and doesn't know how to deal with all the extra stuff in his mouth! Hopefully tonight will be better!

He's in size 3 diapers and wearing 6-9mo or 9mo outfits. I can't wait 'til the end of march for his 6mo appt to see how much he's grown!

Sorry for no direct personals - I'm avoiding paying the bills, so thought I would pop on here. I was able to read earlier, but it's hard to type with one hand when the other one is holding a baby! Not impossible, but really difficult!

Hope everyone has a good night!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Elise- Yup I too am a one handed typer...I usually type one personal out and then get distracted so it sometimes takes me 2 hours to write a total message.Luc's teething too...I see no swelling or that tell tale white bump so they must still be way down but geez he's like Niagra Falls...Hope Logan has a better night.Oh and yeah I don't think I've gotten laundry finished since I got married 6 years ago.Just seems like one continuous load and my washer/dryer are in the basement too.Makes trips up and down stairs with a bad knee...

Eileen- Oh I hope you feel better soon? Cold or stomach bug?Yeah I don't think sleeping during your job is the best idea..We don't want any bad people escaping!!!

MichelleL- Yeah DH used to think I ironed all his clothes until he caught me spraying them one day. I hate ironing...After I do the laundry I spray his clothes and then put them on their hangers...I swear that stuff is one of the best inventions for busy people ever!

Amy- Umfortunately DH isn't really a dog person and I can usually convince my kids to help but they just end up chasing each other around with the pooper scooper...Ugh boys can be so gross!!! I wish my dogs could be toilet trained and I will never get another giant breed dog.She eats about 6 cups of food a day, so imagine those piles!!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next