Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Showers

+9
rocknrollmommy616
mnelson80
MichelleL
Kristen
eileen bauer
ladydy
PolloLoco75
Kim
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

April Showers Empty April Showers

Post by mythreesons Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Wow I can't believe its April already!!! Where has the time gone?! Before ya know it our LO's will be celebrating their first birthdays. It seems like it took forever to get them here and now the time is just flying! Anywho now that spring has sprung hopefully we can all get our homes aired out and get rid of the icky germs that have been keeping us and our families sick for most of the winter!Anyway, here's our new April thread. Hey so what's everyone doing for Easter???
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

April Showers Empty Re: April Showers

Post by Kim Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:11 am

Just jumping on real quick...I am taking the girls to get their Easter/Landree's 6mo pictures done and then packing up the car for our road trip tomorrow...we are leaving at like 5am...so I hope you all have an uneventful week and a great weekend. I will be back next week Tues.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:39 am

Morning Ladies!

Kim - Have a great trip! I cant wait to see those pictures!

Shannon - What a week you had. No wonder you werent hear. I am glad it was just because you didnt have internet for a few days and not something crazy. I was starting to worry.

Bekah - I hope things work out for you to go to therapy.

MichelleL - Keep your head up. Hopefully your DH just has the male PMS going on and it will pass soon. I am going to make your brownies! I am so excited!

Elise - I am glad Logan is feeling better. I know how those ear infections go. I hope he is even better today.

AFM - Well I am at work ready for another fun filled day. I have to tell you I went to the worst Kroger grocery store I have ever been to yesterday. If I hadnt had Nate with me I would have left and gone to another store but it is so hard after work / daycare to go to the store and come home that I just sucked it up. The produce was ROTTEN. I am talking moldy and smelly out there on the shelves for you to buy. Everything was dirty floors, shelves, bags EVERYTHING. They also didnt have normal stuff that everyone gets. It was so weird. I almost cried because I was shopping to get stuff to make 4 meals and brownies for DH's birthday. Well they were out of at least one thing for everything I was making! I have to go to another store today to finish shopping. Grrr.

Nate is better. Eyes are looking good and he is still hating the eye drops.
I should go and work now. Sad

Take care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Amy- We have a Big M here that sounds like your store.Except everything is expired or just about. But its close so I ran up there one day to grab some stuff for dinner and grabbed a jar of baby food for Luc. I opened it and it looked kinda gummy on top so I checked the date and it was expired by a year and a half!!! DH brought it back up to them and they pulled 11 more jars off the shelf.Then I went another time thinking geez the whole store can't be that bad, well half of the salad dressings were expired. Glad Nate is doing better.But think of it this way, with him getting all these horrible yucky things from the daycare, he'll have a stronger immune system for when he starts school!

Kim- Have a realy fun trip!! Is your DH still going to be able to do the girls room while your gone?

AFM- I'm sick and tired of this gloomy weather!!! But its giving me time to plan Easter! Im thinking that we're going to do a scavenger hunt style day.I'll use blue eggs for DS#2 and green eggs for ODS and they will have to use clues(just pics of things around the house) and each time they find an egg there will be a new clue until they find their prizes.What do you guys think?Not much new going on here. ODS went back to school today finally.Then a few minutes ago I got a call from the school nurse and when I saw the number on the caller id my heart sunk.I thought she was telling me that he was sick again. Nope just asking a question about one of the physical forms. Geez it about gave me a heart attack! Luc had a doctor appointment but will post elsewhere about that...At least its finally Wednesday! I need for it to be a weekend!!!

Later e-mommas!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey chicas,

I wanted to stop in just to say hi. Busy at work this week...end of the month and fiscal year...YUCK!!! April is the worst month for me.

Kim, enjoy your trip. have fun getting pictures taken.

Bekah, good luck with your dad!

Michelle, hope things get better with DH soon.

I know I'm missing so many, sorry.

AFM: like I said, crazy busy month at work. Aubrey seems to be feeling better with the infection but her stomach has been bugging her. I think she may be growing out of her Zantac dose.
I have a quick rant.... she's behind on doing stuff b/c she's been sick for so long so I'm home 5 days/week, only in the office 2....today, today of all days she decides to rollover and I friggin missed it. I'm so excited she actually made a move but I almost wish DH wouldn't have told me and let me see it for myself.

K, I'm finished....gotta get back at it, catch yas later!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Kim enjoy yout trip!

not sure about the other emomas but i am so sick of this weather i want it to be summer already and i want teh pool to be open so i can take my kiddows to teh pool i pretend it is a beack ion tahiti...lol the pool is like a vacation for me and it has been warm 70-80 during the day but cold at night wanting hte 70 at night and 100s during the days to egt here in texas!!!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Amy- I so wanna Make michelle's brownies too they sound yummy..I agree with Shannon about the strong immune system but I hope for Nate also with warm weather coming he too will get a break from the ickys

Shannon- I am glad they had just a question and not a complaint of sickness maybe now that warmer weather is coming you will finally receive the long awaited and needed break from sickness in your home.

Kim- I loved the pictures you posted of the girl. And have fun and be safe on your trip. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back home.

Diana- Aww I am sorry you missed her rolling over... I felt horrible when I missed my dd umbilical cord falling off because she was in the hospital at the time and I had left the night before to come back home due to dh only having a few leave days to use and it fell off and I missed it. There will be lots of milestones to catch ahead I am sure but it sure does stink when we miss one.

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:18 am

Morning Ladies!

I dont have a lot of time this morning. Work is busiest for me on Thursdays and Fridays now. That and its beggining of the month and I havent even started any of that stuff yet.
I am so tired. I cant beleive I wake up more tired than when I went to bed. I have even had a huge starbucks and I have been up for 3 hours. I swear if my head touched a pillow I would be out for at least 4 more hours.

Nate is doing better and better all the time. I am hoping we are truly on the road to recovery. I am trying to find an outfit for his spring / 6 mth pictures. I found these great Osh Kosh plaid overalls. They are bright blue, navy, yellow and I think there is a touch of orange in there too. They are really cute and I got them at Ross for $6 cant beat it! Now I was thinking just the overalls. What do you think? Barefoot and no shirt. Or I could put a white onesie or try and find a white polo shirt. What do y'all think? I am so confused and dont have anyone else to ask. The people I normally would ask are who I am trying to surprise with the pictures. DH thinks he needs a shirt. So I will probably start looking for one.
I guess that is it for now.... I will try and come back and do some personals later. Ugh - I cant wait for the weekend!

Take Care,
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:26 am

Amy- I love the overalls idea!! I think there's nothing cuter than a baby in overalls!Besides that Nate is so darn cute you could put a potato sack on him and he'd make it cute.LOL...

Diana- How's Miss Aubrey doing today?

Eileen- I too wish it was warmer, but I hate humidity.So not looking forward to the really hot stuff of summer. Wish I had a pool though! It would be a great way for me to take off the pounds!

Ok question ladies! After shots has anyone's LO's run a HIGH fever? Luc was a bit grumpy last night and I woke up at 1:30am and he was HOT!! I took his temp and it was 102.8! I gave him tylenol and then an hour later when it hadn't dropped much I gave him motrin.Its down now but he still is warm.This happen to anyone else?
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 am

Hey Ladies!
Kim- Have a great trip!!!

Shannon- I love that idea for the Easter egg hunt, that will be so fun for your sons!!! Maddie ran a temp. of 102.7 after her 4 mos. shots. It was like 2 am and I called the dr. office. I had given her Tylenol and they told me if it spiked to 105 or if she wouldn't stop crying or anything else was wrong to call back. I thought 105 seemed a bit high- we'd be on our way to the er for that not waiting for a stinkin dr. to call back.

Amy- Could you do some pics. the way you were thinking and some the way dh was thinking? I was checking out Kim's and I loved how in some of them Landree had just a diaper on and in others she had a cute outfit! I am thinking I'll try to mix it up to when I bring Maddie.

Diana- I'm so sorry that happened! Maddie was getting close to sitting up on her own with us and stayed the night at my parent's house. Well don't you know she started sitting by herself the next day and I felt so sad thinking of things I might miss. But just think, there are so many firsts she'll have! Some can be your special moments and others can be for other special people in her life- even though we want all of the special moments! Does that make sense?

Eileen- I'm so looking forward to the summer too! I will actually have a summer where I'm only working 1 day a week!!! I usually work 30-40 hours at a summer job because I teach. This summer it's all about Maddie!

Sorry if I missed anyone!!
My hell week is just about over! My observation with the principal went really well, I wrote up my mid-year review which is a pain, and tonight are parent teacher conferences. Then it's one more week until I get April vaca!!! Plus I just found out- even though I'm not supposed to know- my class is throwing me a baby shower for Maddie. Since I was here just one month at the beginning of the year, they didn't get to throw one for me. So now they're "surprising" me with books and toys for her! It's so sweet! Dh is still sick with a cold and Maddie has been herself one day and the next day not feeling well. Hopefully she's not catching anything!

Quick question- does anyone else feel like they are giving their lo tylenol like everyday? That is all my dr. recc. for teething so I have been giving it to her usually once at night and she gets it sometimes once during the day. But I'm worried it's too much for her!

Well- I think that's about it for now! Have an awesome day ladies!!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am

Diana - Of course she would roll over when you weren't there to see it....it happens to us all about one thing or another! It stinks, too! I've missed the very first time either of my boys rolled over, with Dawson I ran to the restroom and when I got back into the living room he was on his stomach and with Brenden DH was in there and he rolled to his back. Try not to worry about Aubrey being a little behind, she will catch up. Dawson didn't sit on his own until his first birthday and didn't walk until 18months. I was so worried at the time, so I understand your feelings, but once she starts doing things you'll be like "ah, I shouldn't have been worried".

Eileen - I love the pool too! We were actually thinking of having one put in our back yard this summer but those plans are definately on hold! We have 2 great pools in our subdivision and Dawson and I spend every chance we get going there and swimming and picnicing all day! I sure hope Brenden likes the pool..... LOL!

Joy - You're not writing anything about what's going on with you....so, what's up??? LOL!

Amy - So happy Nate's doing better! I did the shirtless overall's with Dawson and I'm doing it again with Brenden....those pics are so cute. We didn't do a diaper only with Dawson because of his huge belly scar but I'm doing one with Brenden! As Kristen suggested you could always do a few with a shirt (like more formal ones) and then a few without the shirt (more playful). You'll be glad you did....

Shannon - Neither of my kiddos have run a high fever like that after shots. Sorry I can't be of any help. I had forgotten they can start taking Motrin at 6months. The tylenol & motrin rotation really brings down a fever....

Kristen - Yes, I feel like we are giving tylenol every day. As a matter of fact I'm probably giving it 2 times every day. It really seems to ease the agressive biting at everything. In the evening I'm giving to him to help him relax and not want to bite...I want him to sleep! LOL! I' wouldn't worry too much. If it's helping her go for it, I'm sure she appreciates the relief. You sound like a busy bee!

AFM - I can not believe it's already April! Today would have been the 1st day of my 5th year of business....brings back memories! Yes, I opened my shop on April 1st! LOL! Anyway, things are okay here. DH has been at work a lot this week so there isn't much time to deal with him. Thank God because I don't have 2oz of energy. I've been trying to get sick for a week. My head hurts, my throat hurts and I can't breath thru my nose. Luckily it hasn't gone full throttle but I sure feel like shit. Yesterday I met my sister at the mall and we had a great time! Brenden loves to people watch and he enjoyed getting out. I just had to get out of this house..... Today I am enrolling Brenden in the preschool for next year. We are headed there as soon as I shower. Dawson has his school carnival on Saturday and Sunday we have friends coming for a BBQ. I have no time to be ill..... Have a great thursday!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:08 pm

MichelleL- Aww I'm sorry you feel like crap! I'm just worn down from last week so I feel like I haven't slept in months. Hope you feel better soon.Do you have allergies? When I get congested I take Sudafed(with the pseudephedrine) and an alavert.Clears me right up!

Kristen- 105! Holy Moly! Yeah I'd be at the hospital too! I have to say that its got to be hard on the phone do diagnose a kid and decide whether or not they need to go to the er.KWIM?

AFM; So ODS school passed out flyers yesterday for football.It starts in August.And its $75.He said he wanted to play t-ball too which is in the spring.But he's begging for football.Anyway we're now off to the doctor for a physical.Good times.I have 2 different physical forms for her to fill out.She's gonna love that!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi ladies,

Amy, that sounds really cute. I have about 10 summer dresses I'm trying to decide what to put Aubrey in for her pictures on Tues. I also bought 4 different color fabric so I can make her a headband for whatever dress I choose.

Shannon, Aubrey had her last RSV shot last night and she had a 101.5 fever this morning. I'm hoping it's from the shot, the Dr said give it 24hrs and if not they'll take a look at her.

Kristen, one more week....hang in there!

Michelle, I know I was being a whine bag about missing it but it seems like I've been waiting forever, LOL! I'm a little challenged in the patience dept.
I keep telling myself once she builds up her muscles and starts doing things it will be all over, she'll take off.

AFM:not much here busy with work. the Dr's office called this morning and their preliminary 'in office' test showed possible UTI but the lab results doesn't show a UTI, which I'm glad for Aubrey but I sure wish we knew why she feels crappy...so we're staying on the meds and keeping an eye on her. it will all get figured out eventually, i just hope for her sake it's soon.
Granny's coming over tomorrow night and DH and I are going out!! We're going to an old stomping ground for happy hour and then dinner w/ music. I'm looking forward to it.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:49 pm

HI Ladies!! I said I wouldn't do it again, but I did. I'm lame, what can I say.

Kim- Have fun on your trip.. The easter pics were soo cute. I can't wait to get the kids' taken soon.

Diana - I'm sorry you missed her rolling over.. that stinks. I missed Dominic doing it too. I sure hope they get the rest of those UTI symptoms figured out soon. Poor little girl.

Shannon - I've been wanting to get Tatzeanna in a sport thing too. It's just so expensive and most of them you have to be 5.

Amy- I love overall pics too. So much fun. I loved his little tub pics. I need to take some of Dominic at bath time.

Eileen- I'm waiting for pool time too! I just love the Rock n River place in Round Rock, by the Dell diamond. It's like a water park for little kids. Tatzeanna always wants to go there and I'll be glad to go this year with out being preggo!

MichelleL - Brenden is so cute.. I think he's just a little bit bigger than Dominic but not by much. I know what you mean about the legs on you when trying to rock.. it's not working so well anymore.
That's also funny about your business opening on April 1st. My first day at my current job was April 1st too.. 6 years for me.

Sorry if I missed anyone.. Bekah, Kristen, Jessi, Elise... Hi hope all is well... I have to go back and read the end of March and catch up.

AFM: It's been a little crazy. I decided to switch jobs so April 10th will be my last day here and I'll actually be working from home for a little while..YAY! I'm looking forward to it, but working out my "professional" two weeks notice is dragging on already. SO and I are still going on our rollercoaster and the big hail storm we had on the 25th TOTALED our 2002 Galant. It's not worth that much so it's kind of a pain. But I'm glad we had full coverage on it. The windshield is cracked in 3 places and there are over 150 dents on every surface of the car. It looks really sad. We decided today to keep the car and get the check for 3k.. hopefully we can get a little additional for it in a trade since I totally can't afford a new car.

Hopefully by the 10th I'll have some free - not looking over my shoulder time - to get back in the swing of things.. I miss you ladies!!
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 pm

MichelleL- You know I just noticed that I did not even post anything about me just replied to others posting..I guess I must have gotten so caught up in reading and replying I forgot to talk about me..lol..Would not be the first time I forgot myself though...
Diane- You for Aubrey and no UTI...I do hope they can find out soon what is going on as it must be nerve racking not knowing what is what.
Michelle- Welcome back again...that sucks about your car hopefully you guys can find a decent vehicle for cheap really soon.

AFM- Well I have some good news..... we ended up being able to come up with the money to have our van window fixed..Thank God because even though I taped and cardboarded it driving like that sure made me nervous esp because that is where Faith sits...So today the company came right to the house cut us a deal on the cost of the window and installed the new window right at our house... then I was outside enjoying the awesome weather we got today here in Michigan.. then after that I cleaned all the vinyl in the van with armorall and windexed all the windows...Dh made dinner tonight was hamburgers and french fries... tomorrow night we have a couples movie night at our church so not sure if I will be able to post much then.. also after tomorrow's day of school it is my ODS Easter vacation and he will be off for all of next week..so heres hoping for some awesome weather for us to go and enjoy.My SIL is gonna be having her baby sometime this month too her EDD is 4/19 and she wants me to be in the room with her and her dh. Other that that not much is new. Jeremiah still has not cut his top two thru the gum but they are right there so it won't be long..

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:49 am

I am looking forward to taking the kids to teh pool personally. I cheat and make a little margarita and sip on it at teh pool while the kiddos play...lol it is as close to the carribean as I can get...lol I got a swim suit and it cost $30!!! I was floored but being a 3-4x I am limited at walmart...lol The only thing is I am worreid about my 3 yr old he runs all over the pool and it is enclosed but I worry about the three yr old falling in the pool and having the baby too it will be a struggle but we will figure it out!!! Got campe all squared away for my 8 yr old. Gotta fill out the paper work for the three she will be going too and then pay of course ug pay (sigh...) but it is for her own good...lol Her therepist (My daughter has ADHD) and her are working on her social skills and being cooped up in teh house all summer won't help her very much! Just glad we can afford it. In the summer I will be paying $350 a week for childcare for all three kiddos so I can sleep. talk abotu expensive sleep!!! well sleep adn do my school work adn work out...lol Daniel is coming along he is 5 1/2 months and eating good except he wants to go to bed at like 6pm for the night. So I can't always get food in him before then. but daycare feeds him jars. He has been slower with everything then my other 2 children. But he sleeps 6pm-4am so that is a good stint jsut wish it was 8pm-6am...lol but i am happy he is sleeping. I can't wait to put him in teh pool david my 3 yr old loved the water right off the bat. I put him in those infant swimmer tubes and he would swim all over the pool!

Sorry I am babbling it is slow at the moment at work. hope everyone is having sweet dreams and babies are sleeping through the night!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 am

Eileen - I was always afraid Dawson was gonna just jump in the pool when he couldn't swim so I bought him one of those suits with the floaty thing INSIDE the top part. Then if he jumped/fell I didn't have to worry so much. Just something to think about since you now have the baby to watch also. Those suits are awesome.....my kid would go off the diving board and slide in it and he was barely 3 years old. He would pop right back up. When he was 5 I took him for swim lessons and he was actually swimming by himself before the first lesson was over. I know it was because that suit helped him with being comfortable in the water and having let him have a great time without me being on top of him all the time. Ooohhhh how I can't wait to go to the pool....
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Just a quick update....it's craziness here!!!

So Aubrey does have a UTI it's just that the bug has to be in a certain level of concentrate before the lab will officially determine it an infection and b/c her temp went away at first the pedi thought it was fine but when it came back she changed her meds. Now she's on some strong antibiotic that they don't give babies very often so hopefully this will kick it in the @SS!!!!! We went to Walmart and 2 pharmacists there told me it didn't exist so we went to Walgreens and it took them 3 tries to find a location that had it. It's called Cipro..I'm sure some of you ladies have probably heard of it.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Diana - Dang those UTI's I sure how this one works!

MichelleL- Tatzeanna has one of those little floatty suites too.. I love it.

Egad.. I'm answering phones today.. what a pain! Gotta Run...
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Diana - Cipro is a great antibiotic. Its everywhere in these parts. They gave DH and I Cipro before we went to Brazil as a Just in Case drug. It should really do the trick. There was even a run on cipro a while back and it was hard to find. It made the news. I hope Aubrey gets to feeling better soon.

MichelleL & Eileen - Y'all are CRAZY! Yes I said it CRAZY! Why would you wish for a Texas summer to come sooner? OMG it is so freakin hot. I would love summer days in the mid 90s but NO! 115 degrees is not something I wish for. Dont make it come sooner it already lasts forever. That and I have no summer clothes...:-(

Joy - I am so glad you got your car window fixed. That is GREAT!

Michelle (mnelson) - What are you going into ? Are y'all going to work on the restaurant thing? Or is this something else? Dont dissappear like that!

Shannon - We arent big sports people in my house. DH really isnt into it and neither am I so it works out. I do want Nate to be involved somewhat in sports because I think it teaches kids great things. I do however want it to be an indoor sport so I dont have to sit on hard bleachers in the summer heat. LOL! (Eve though I will let him be apart of what he is interested in) I think Karate is good.... hmmm.... Here is hoping your boy's games are cool and temperate.

AFM: Ugh what a week. I am happy its over. I took Nate to the Dr this morning for a follow up from his bronchitis. Good news his pulseox is back up to 100% Yeah! It was down to 96 and the doc didnt like it. His chest is also clear so that is WONDERFUL! Now the bad news - even thought he has been on Antibiotics all week both of his ears are out of controll infected. She said she was surprised he wasnt screaming. So we are changing to another antibiotic and going back to the doc in 2 weeks. Geesh - I am going to get this kid well if its the last thing I do.
I am excited cuz I am getting my hair did this weekend! I havent had a haircut since before Nate was born. I am also getting my eyebrows waxed! I am so excited. Here is a pic of the hairstyle I am getting -

[url=Photobucket
It will also be red and I hope it ends up looking good!

I guess that is it for now. I am off to finish up a whole bunch of work - Like Normal.

Take Care Ladies!

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Holy Moly I thought I posted earlier. Wow that's pretty bad. If I have one more kid puke in this house I'm gonna SCREAM!!!!!!You guessed it, I have yet another sick kid...We have moved passed the whole respiratory illnesses and seem to be stuck on stomach bugs! I'd rather deal with boogers any day! It seriously makes me feel like a bad parent sometimes. I mean, I feed them fruits and veggies regularly, give a daily vitamin, make sure they take baths and brush their teeth and wipe their butts(you'd be surprised how often I catch them not wiping- So freakin gross!!!!!).I make sure they get enough rest and get outside for fresh air and to play.So WTF am I doing wrong?!

Amy- I love that hairstyle!!! It's been a year since I've had my hair cut, well actually over that because I was about 18 weeks along when I had it cut last time. Are you going with the color in the pic too?I love that color!!! Poor Nate!!! Do they have any idea about whats causing his ear infections? Poor little man! Give him hugs and kisses for me!

Diana- That's craziness! I can't believe that you had to track down a medication! Poor litle Aubrey! Give her hugs and kisses for me too!

MichelleL- I think we're going to do swimming lessons with the boys this summer.That way when I haul them to the beach i feel a little bit better about them goin in the water. ODS has NO fear of water at all.Kinda scary not to mention dangerous.Hey how's Mr. Brenden doing lately?

Eileen- OMG a margarita would taste SOOOOO good right now!!! Ok well now that its the only thing I can think about(yup been a rough day), j/k! LOL that's definetly expsneive sleep but just think how little you'd get without paying for it! Heck if you were near by I'd take your kids for ya during the day, what's a few more kids anyway?!

Joy- Glad to hear you got your window fixed! That was a pretty scary story. I'd have been afraid to drive with any kids in it too!!

Bekah- Hey Chica!!! Missed ya girl! Did you have you're therapy appointment yet?Sorry brain is broken and can't remember when it is...How's your littlest man doing?

AFM:OK so its pouring here!!!I had to verify my dads address to mail him some stuff so I called him earlier.We got to chatting about the kids and how ODS is starting t-ball in a few weeks and then i mentioned the he wanted to play football and joked that I'd have to eat pb&j's for the next month to pay for it and he said he wants to pay for it.LOL So I will let him.He's super excited and ODS is too.So thats all set.My thing is that since we live in the city Id like to get them involved with things early so they have things they like to do when they're at the age when they'd start running the streets.KWIM? Anyway TGIF ladies!!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:59 am

OMG shannon seriously is your house ever clear of sick kiddos?...lol just kidding I am so sorry you are dealing with sick kiddos still!!!

Amy- that hair cut looks so cute I bet it will be gorgeouse!!! post pics please!!!

I am tryign to make an effort to egt on ehre more often ladies sorry with the working at night my prime time is right now. I put in for days so hopefully soon i can wortk 7am-3pm sometiem in teh next 6 months or so. hope everyone is well and having a blessed morning!!! may you all ahve the ebst coffee ever this morning and kiddos who all sleep in!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 pm

crap. i wasn't ready to send that... i have to rewrite my post girls. sorry lol
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Eileen - omg joey LOVES the water! I started taking him to the pool week b4 last and he is just so chill. we go to an indoor one, but he likes it all the same. Actually I prefer indoor b/c then he's less likely to sunburn. He has such sensitive skin! I hope Daniel enjoys it just as much! Smile

Amy - oh where are you going to get it done? I go to visible changes in collin creek mall. I have a girl there, michelle, who does my hair. She is so sweet and she has a two year old and she and i get along really well. She also is the only person that I know that has EVER made my hair look as good as it has the past couple of years. If I move, ever, i will totally miss her Sad. Anyways, i really hope you like your new hair and that you have fun having a mommy day sort of. I know I like it when I'm even sorta pampered. Smile

Diana - that really blows. I hope that it's easier for you to get the medicine next time around. Poor Aubrey! I hope you guys talk to that doctor again and see what can be done. She seems like such a trooper tho. A friend of mine has a little girl that had a very bad issue with a tethered spinal cord, but she was so good. They did the surgery just b4 she turned a year old and she was totally fine. Maybe they will wait til almost a year to fix aubrey's kidney issue? Such a sweet little girl Smile

Shannon - I am so sorry that you have to deal with all this sickness... hmm.. maybe next year it will be the year with no illnesses? Lucky 2010? lol i'm so sorry. yeah, puke is a whole other ball game. I am not a puke person. ugh... i can't even stand drool, not even my own! And no, we go on Monday to our session. I really wanted to make a night of it and go to therapy and then go to a movie and dinner... but everyone's being kind of crappy about watching joey. My mom won't freakin come home for like 3 or 4 hours to watch our son so we can kind of have a relationship.... I'm really kind of pissed. And it seems like lately I have been on the extreme side of my feelings. I'm so pissed too b/c i have NO insurance, and what I really need is a psychiatrist who can prescribe me something for all this crap, especially for my sleeping issue.

AFM - I freaked out yesterday and just completely flew off the handle. I came home with cory from a really crappy time at the pool and got in the tub and considered drowning myself. I am really freaking out b/c for a second I really thought my whole family and everyone around me would be better off if i just wasn't here to cause problems anymore. I've been so crappy to them lately. I just want all of this to go away. I'm so tired of feeling like this....

BTW - I don't know if anyone read the "Brag on Your Baby", but Joey is rocking back and forth on his knees now, just another step closer to crawling! Does anyone else have a baby who is SOOOO ready to crawl? He's been like this for a month or so, just itchin to get around Smile
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Bekah- There were times in my past that I thought things would be much easier for everyone if I wasn't around. But what always got me out of that way of thinking was looking at the sweet faces of my babies.Its so not worth it. Things will get better for you.Isn't there Family Health Plus or something similar that you can get insurance?

AFM:Sorry for not responding to other personals.Right now I'm just stressing about Lucas. He started having diarrhea but was eating well.He's been pretty grumpy since he had his shots on Wednesday and has run a fever of 101 or higher since then.It does go away with tylenol but comes right back at around 4 hours. Now he's vomiting as well(not this second)and not really eating.I'm worried he may be getting dehydrated...I'm waiting for him to wake up to check his diaper and then will decide what to do from there....Will keep you guys posted...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum