Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buggers!

+6
Kim
nursejessicadavis
MichelleL
ladydy
tweetie462
PolloLoco75
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

June Buggers! - Page 2 Empty Re: June Buggers!

Post by Kim Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Elise-try not to stess to much about it...Landree is just begining to army crawl and can't get the concept of the sippy...she will suck on it if we hold it for her but won't hold it up for herself...and so far neither of my girls ever held their own bottles...they are to lazy especially when we will do it for them.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari7779 Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:51 pm

hi, well just loggin on before i get ready for work..now that i am part time i feel my days are longer..but at least imhere with my babies, they are crawling everywhere...the twins have been sick so imso exhausted but abby is the last to get better..

aubrey is in my prayers and kristen and her family too.
Mari7779
Mari7779

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Anyone heard from Diana????
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Hey Ladies,

Aubrey's surgery went as expected and now we are on our road to recovery. She was actually taken into surgery @ 10:30 this morn and the dr came to talk to us at 12:15...so they said approx 2 hrs and they were right on the mark. She tolerated everything wonderfully.

Thanks so much for all the prayers and support. I will keep you all posted on her recovery.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Diana- That's great news!! I pray that her recovery goes quickly, smoothly, and event free!!! I thought about you all day today!!! Sending more happy thoughts your way and please give that sweet baby a kiss for me!
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Diana - I am so happy to hear everything went well as expected. Here is hoping the next few days getting recovery going go as well as can be expected. Keep us posted and I am keeping you all in my ultra positive thoughts!

Take Care of yourselves
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Diana - Yeah! Glad things went well! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:11 am

Well I have been absent again for like 5 days now I think..I am getting horrible at keeping in touch here..... A few personals...

Amy- I just want to tell you I love the new color... I tried my hair at a darker version of that red but it didn't look right... But on you it does look very pretty..

Elise- Yay for Rayna .... Do they watch for signs of her getting ready to go in her pull up at school? I mean I know they are busy and have lots of kids to keep an eye on there but Maybe that's why she always slips up at school. I know with Elijah sometimes here at home I have to tell him to get to the bathroom because he is just standing there pinching himself trying to hold it longer and even to Faith sometimes she does the pee pee dance and I have to let her know to get there also. Maybe you could just kindly ask them to try and enforce the big girl potty stuff there also and just keep an eye peeled..heck it would save them from having to change a poopoo pull up so they should go along with it. Just a thought. I totally know about the dh unemployed and searching for work stuff..Matt is still plugging along trying to find work. I hope for both of us that something gives in that area..

Diana- I am so glad everything went as scheduled with Aubreys surgery. I knew she would do awesome though she is such an amazingly strong little girl.. I fon't think much could hold her down ever.. Glad to here recovery has begun also..

Jessica- Chloe is just an on the move girl isn't she? Hopefully she will slow down a little and give her momma a break. Jeremiah is totally all over crawling and such and loves to stand for as long as I will have him stand up holding one or two fingers...keeping his balance all on his own..but he has yet to attempt taking a step forwards..

Kristen-Aww I am sorry to here of your grandfather's passing I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for safe travelling also

Eileen- You are lucky that little Daniel is not crawling yet..Jeremiah just started not even a week ago and he is so quick already..He sets his eyes on something and is totally on a mission to get to it and fast....and does so quite quickly also.

AFM Not much going on here really Elijah only has two days left of school and he is done..today and monday..then tuesday is his surgery so he will be missing the last two days of the school year the 9th and 11th...So we decided since he won't feel like much on his actual birthday or even that weekend after we are going to have a small little birthday party for him this Saturday. I am planning well I mean going to attempt making an ice cream cake on my own for him so we shall see how all that turns out. And since he won't be in school for his birthday I made and decorated some cup cakes for him to take in to his class tomorrow... Well Jeremiah is still up at this hour and is sitting on my lap right now. He is doing his best to keep putting his head in my view of the computer screen so I guess that's my cue to stop typing...and everytime I move my head to see he moves his head to block my view.. and I look at him and he just smiles.. then While blocking my view he just sits there head in the way smiling and looking at me trying to distract me.. So I will try and be a bit better at coming in daily to check in well I mean nightly since dh is on the computer most all day...till then later mommas

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:14 am

Diana - I am so happy to hear the surgery is over!!! I thought about ya'll all day long yesterday....even had a dream about Aubrey last night! Take care and we're still praying!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:27 am

Diana- add me to the list of ladies who were thinking of you all day yesterday...I am so happy to hear that everything went as planned and there were no issues or complications. Praying for a speedy recovery for your beautiful girl.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:25 am

My surgery got pushed back until 2:15 this afternoon! I'm already about to die of hunger!!!! Geeesh! So frustrating! Anyway, it's suppose to take a bit over an hour. I'm off to shower and get things ready! Hope ya'll have a great Friday! Yea!!! It's the last day of school and Dawson is soooooo excited! When he got on the bus this morning I told him the next time I saw him he'd be a 4th grader...he looked puzzled....so I said as soon as the bell rings today "you are no longer a 3rd grader but a 4th grader"....ya'll should have seen the HUGE smile on his face! :-)
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:18 am

Best wishes for this afternoon...I will be thinking of you. Let us know how you are doing when you can.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Michelle, hope all goes well for you today...

Aubrey is on Tylenol only so far today...she's been awake alot. She did have to have a cath last night b/c she's not peeing on her own yet but that will come.

i'll keep you all posted. have a great weekend!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Diana - I am so glad to hear that Aubrey is doing well today. I hope the recovery continues to go well.

MichelleL - I hope everything went ok with your procedure. I have been thinking of you today.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:30 am

Michelle- I am with Amy I hope all went well at your procedure today..Update us when you can....

Diana- Aubrey is such a strong girl I think her recovery will continue to go extremely well...I hope you are doing ok also...

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 am

I am so scared my friend ahd mirena, was breastfeeding, adn was on teh pill on top of mirena and is 10 weeks pregnant!!! how scary!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi mommas,

Well, last night Aubrey did have a couple doses of morphine. We had a nurse that was very nice but she just would not shut up and never in a soft tone and everytime she came in the room talking Aubrey would get upset. finally DH and I just said YES...give the child some morphine so she can rest. After she was drugged and snoozing the same nurse came in whispering. I thought DH was going to lose his everlovin mind. He said 'OH NOW THAT SHE'S ON F-N NARCOTICS SHE'S WHISPERING'....he was so pissed.
Anyway this morning she was doing so great with tooting and the stomach bile was just a little amount and not dark green so they took the tube from her stomach and let her have a bit of pedialite. She kept it down so she can get 1/2oz every 3 hrs at least for now. I'm not sure when they'll move to formula. She also had her first BM so she seems to be moving along.

Hope everyone is doing well...

BTW EIleen....that is scary!!!!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Diana- that is impressive! and such wonderful wonderful progress!
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Diana thats wonderful!!

Eileen- OMG that terrifies me!! I'm still breastfeeding and on the mirena!! How did she find out?I mean what made her think "hmmm i could be preggo and should take a test?"

MichelleL UPDATE!!! She's home guys just not feeling really well! She texted me this morning and I've been at the zoo with the kids all day and just got home so I am just now getting to update all of you...She will post later or she will text me with a newer update...

AFM: So a friend of mine is the one that we went to the zoo with because her company that she works for was debuting the release of their cd.They're called Peaceful Schools and they work with primarily inner city schools and do meadiation between kids and also educate them on other ways to behave to avoid violence in the schools.They're also hiring so she wanted me to go and meet her boss.It was a blast and I did meet her boss...We did get a chance to talk about a possible job and she wants me to apply and get my resume to her! So keep your fingers crossed ladies...Pay is good and hours are good as well!Gotta go lay Lucas down..
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi Ladies! I need to try and catch up some here.

Diana- I am so glad everything went well with her surgery. I'm really glad recovery is going so well also!

Michelle- I hope your recovery is speedy, I know you have been through enough pain as it is.

Shannon- YAY for a possible job!

Eileen- That is sooooo scary!!! That girl was just meant to be pregnant. I don't believe in birth control pills b/c I had been on them for 4 years when I got pregnant with Austin!! But the Mirena...dang!!!!! Must have shifted! I was thinking about getting that before I got knocked up again, as fertile as I am, I just need to go back on the depo. That seemed to be the only thing that worked!

AFM- I have a raging headache! I am in need of glasses...soon! Money is so tight where I am not working overtime and just getting my uneployment checks until the building opens back up. It pays the bills, but nothing extra. I thought about going and getting a job, but who would really hire a 6months pregnant chick who was going to have to be out on Maternity leave in 3 months. My hubby works, but he works for a small place that where if the boss man decides he doesn't want to do anything all week, then they don't do anything. When we get the money saved up he's going back to school to become a truck driver. There seems to be a high demand around here, and the pay is great. But the class is $3600 plus fees for books, license, and other junk. So maybe after the new year.

My ds finished up school this week and is now officially a 4th grader!!! Chloe is on the go this afternoon. She is running around everywhere in her walker. You just hear feet stomping. DH is obsessed with this Call of Duty video game and has been playing it all night!!!!!! He slept for four hours and is at it again!! I am really debating on breaking it! lol
He's usually not that bad with video games, he's just way too into it!

Hope ya'll have a good weekend. I have a doctor's appt on monday, then the next one after that is the lovely glucose test. That stuff makes me sick just thinking about it! I know one thing, people look at me really funny when we are in town. Here I am with this pregnant belly and a baby on my hip. It's funny to see their reactions.
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

http://www.myspace.com/fairybitch4life

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Diana - That is great news! Unfortunately the saying is true - Dont go to the hospital if you want to get any rest". Poor little Aubrey - I hope she continues to improve at such a wonderful rate.

MichelleL - I hope you get to feeling better and I cant wait to hear how you are doing.

Shannon - That is awesome news about the possible j-o-b! I really hope it works out. The zoo sounds like so much fun. We plan on trying to go soon. If we dont go with in the next couple of weeks it will be fall before we go. Summer is just way too hot here.

Eileen - That is scary! I am just on the pill and I get nervous all the time. I guess its just best for me not to think about it and just go with it.
That and we want at least one more so if it happens while on BC I guess it is meant to be.

Jessica - I hope you are able to get some glasses soon. Its really hard when you REALLY need them. DH is seriously blind without his so I know how it goes. Yeah for your DS moving on to the 4th Grade.

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend so far.

AFM - Well we have just been busy with chores and errands today. Nate had his first experience sitting in grass today. We took a few pics I will have to get them posted. Its official Nate is big and strong now. He has almost thrown himself out of my arms and dh's arms just wiggling and throwing himself around. He is also so long he is almost grown out of the 9 month sleepers we bought last week. We may have to go to the 12 monthers really soon. I am really excited because we bought an inflatable kiddie pool today. I cant wait to use it. Nate loves bath time so much I think spending some time in the pool will be really fun. It also comes with a sun shade attached to it so less likely for a sun burn. I guess that is it for now. Just trying to recover from a very active day.

I hope everyone's weekend is good.
Take Care,
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 am

Shannon- that is great news!!! I still want to hear all the details of your day yesterday because the odd description of it on Facebook has me completely intrigued.

Michelle- sorry to hear that you aren't feeling to well, I hope you are feeling better soon.

AFM- the girls and I are off to my BFF's baby shower but luckily my mom and step-mom will be there to give me a hand with the girls.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:35 am

Hey Ladies!
Just wanted to stop in for a quick sec. to say I'm back. Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. I def. needed them this week. I'm exhausted emotionally and physically. Thank the Lord Dh and I took Mon. off for an extra day because we will need it!

Diana- I'm so glad things are going well, Aubrey is such a strong pretty little thing!

Michelle-Hope everything went well for you and you are getting your rest.

Shannon- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and the job. I'm with Amy the zoo does sound like fun!

Kim- Have fun at the baby shower today!

Amy- Wow Nate sounds long, Maddie is just recently fitting into 6 months! I thought she was looking long! The pool sounds like so much fun!!

Jessica- I'm thinking of getting Maddie a walker, she loves her jumper, but she is so into standing lately!

Joy and Elise-Hope your dh's find something soon! The week I went out because my grandpa was sick is unpaid, I'm nervous because that's a week and this month we have so much going on it's going to get rough! I keep telling myself everything will work out.

Sorry to anyone I missed I just tried to read the last two pages and I think I may have missed some since my last post. We're trying to give Maddie some normalcy today. We're going to go to the park, out to lunch and to visit Dh's grandma. Poor thing is so sick of being in the car, she was such a trooper! Plus I have so many relatives out there I always feel like a neglectful mom because I barely see her everyone else always has her. So it will be nice to hang out as a fam. today.

Have a great day ladies!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:04 am

Hey ladies,

I've always said that Aubrey has her own time schedule we learned that when she was born. They induced me maybe only a week early but she needed and wanted that and it took her a month to recover from it.

Well, she's proving it to us again only in a different way this time. We have been told several times 7-10 day stay but now only 3 days post-op we are awaiting our release papers. Yep, they moved her to formula yesterday afternoon and she ate like a champ, no spitup, good pee & poo and has actually 2 times eaten more than she would before she had the surgery. The dr came in this morn and said she can go so after they finish rounds they write release orders.

Thank you all for the support and well wishes and please keep all the prayers flowing for a continued speedy recovery.

Michelle, I hope u'r feeling better soon.....

I'm home with Aubrey all week so I'll be catching up with all you mommas!!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:27 am

Just a minute since it's hard to sit here!

Diana- I am sooooooooo happy Aubrey has sailed thru with flying colors!!!! Baby's are resiliant and Aubrey is no exception! Our prayers for her have been answered! Praise God!

AFM - I've been feeling pretty crummy. I hate to complain as little Miss Aubrey has gone thru so much more than I have! Bless her little heart! My surgery went fairly well. I was taken in at 3pm which was 45 mins late but no biggie. When the dr checked my right ovary she found a cyst and a whole lot of scar tissue from a previous ectopic pregnancy. She felt that the scar tissue was the cause of my pain and zapped it out for me....leaving my cystic ovary. She tied my tubes and of course one of them decided to not cooperate. Whenever she banded it the tube broke in two and she had a hard time stopping the bleeding....but thankfully she did. I became extrememly ill in recovery. There is nothing like puking your guts up when you have three insisions in your stomach. Anyway, I was really sick the rest of Friday but started feeling a bit better yesterday. Today I am more mobile and on the way to recovery. The pain isn't nearly what it was with my c-section but it just hurts my heart to not be able to pick up Brenden when he is crying for me. This morning he was laying in the living room floor crying and holding his arms out to me and there was just no way I could get him....talk about feeling really crummy! Dawson has been getting me everything I need and Tony has been taking care of the baby so it's all working out. Hopefully I'll be pretty much back to normal in the next couple of days. I'll get back on here and read everything so I know what's up with my emomma's! I miss you guys and thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes! I'm back to bed....
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum