Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woo Hoo - It's October!

+13
Kristen
ladydy
Chaycethedogs
Kim
rocknrollmommy616
wyo_mommy
tweetie462
eve2008
jessijennings
mythreesons
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
mnelson80
17 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Woo Hoo - It's October! Empty Woo Hoo - It's October!

Post by mnelson80 Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:18 am

Just thought I'd start the new thread. I'll be back to answer posts from this morning in a little bit. I'm kind of like Shay this morning. My boss said it needs to be a really productive day.. we might be having layoffs. Eek.. And what am I doing.. cyclops just don't look..LOL
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Woo Hoo - It's October! Empty Re: Woo Hoo - It's October!

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:34 am

Yeah for October! Yeah I have been online here and there all morning. I just cant seem to get to work. I have stuff to do and we have had layoffs all last week. You think that would spark something in me - but no. I just cant seem to get it togehter. That and one of our subs dropped off doughnuts and kolaches this morning. Its hard to keep me out of the kitchen! What a Face
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Okay so with teh baby coming in a week adn ahalf, my husband bless him is all abotu christmas. HE starts planning his lights in august and maps out the power grid so we do'nt blow fuses like crazy. Our electric bill in december is about $100-$150 more due solely to his lights to give you an idea. Well i mentionted we got an inheritance and hubby went out and bought this $500 thing that lets him have 16 channels to make th elights flash in time with music and stuff. So i should be mad but it is really cool adn well it is an inheritance from his grandpa who had the same type of stuff so it is in tehr right spirit anyways.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Wow I can't believe that it's actually October...We've waited sooo long for this month to arrive.I know Lucas was born in September but I still think of him as an October baby..I had this crazy burst of energy today.I knew better than to start doing a bunch of things tho because I'd pay later for it.I ended up having to pick up DS#1 at school today which I wasn't prepared for and I decided to go to the store for some bare essentials...Milk, bread and cheese....$90 later I left the store and could barely walk with my pelvis hurting so bad...I knew I should not have gone...But what do you do when you have NOTHING in the house to eat.So we're having Veggie Lasagna for dinner if anyone's hungry and wants to come for dinner...LOL..I'm afraid to eat bad food because I know it goes into my milk for Luc.Is that crazy?So am continuing on my with my healthy eating kick...gotta run..Luc is up
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:26 pm

[b][i] Not sure where to post this so I ll just post on the new thread for Oct. Alright officially Jeremiah will be born on Monday Oct 6th via induction. I went to my reg weekly dr appt and basically he weighed me gained another 4lbs*sigh* brings me to grand total of 22lbs. Blood pressure was a bit off it was 134/70 and urine looked good. Said everything was good and the induction was scheduled for Mon and that I have to be at hosp 6 am and they will set up an iv and start pitocin and said he would break water at 6:15 am. and hopefully by lunch we'll have a baby. Lol I told him my inductions go pretty quick so that shouldn't be a problem. I asked about weight gain since I have gained in the last 3 weeks almost 12lbs I think and he said that normal gain is 25-35 lbs and I am below avg by only gaining 22. But it still boggles my mind what is the reason for such a quick pick up on weight gain when baby is already pretty much done growing in there and I have not been eating differently so I cant understand it. Anywho I am so glad that I am delivering soon lol couldnt stand to gain too much more weight already have enough I am wanting to lose darn it all...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Good Luck Joy.. I wish mine was coming that quick. I just have til Thursday, but it feels like and eternity.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:33 am

Eileen
I think if seen one of those, I’m afraid to put to many lights on our house.. airforce base and lots of lights just don’t seem like a great idea to me..

dylanbradyandbeansmom
I think eating healthy stuff Is probably the best idea and think of how well your going to feel.. 500 extra calories a day burned and such..

Joy
Its probably just water weight. I always try to blame the clothes I’m wearing but.. you know but good luck and I cant wait to see your cute little one 
Smile
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:05 am

Joy congratulations on getting a date! I remember you seemed worried about the dialation and stuff.

Kim {{{good sleep wishes}}}

AFM almost my last day of work!!! I have today and tomorrow thank goodness! looking forward to a week at home with no kiddos to get some school work done and get the last minute errands done. will check back later!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:00 am

Joy- Congrats on the induction date!

Today would have been my original induction date...Seems kinda weird that if Lucas wasnt here yet that he would be by the end of today anyway...ANyway, how's everyone feeling today?

TGIF,
Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:10 am

Ok I just changed my name on here from Dylanbradyandbeansmom to mythreesons...Lucas was bean but since we know that he is a he I figured it was safe to change the name.

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:48 pm

Lucas is so cute in that pic shannon! Makes me impatient to see mine...lol

eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:56 pm

I keep having dreams about mine last night I was holding him and kissing on him.. I remember his eyes where like Dh’s I’m so impatient I want my baby! lol
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:54 pm

One of the ladies at my work brought some food and stuff to celebrate my last week here. Kim would die they got a big huge cookie with cake frosting and sandwiches on white bread...lol It was really sweet. tomorrow is my last day but most people don't work on the weekends. I do though! ug wish I could call in sick but naw I can't do that. Not how I am anyways. I will however try to leave early for sure! since I think we will have people here anyways.

Hubby wants to go to teh sotre and look at christmas stuff. I think I mentioned on ehre somewhere he is clark griswald (the movie christmas vacation) on steroids and we need to replace out reindeer, santa and sleigh. the ones we have are small adn we want teh bigger ones that are gold colored. so going ot get thoat, maybe a manger, it is hard to find a decent manger that doesn't look like a cartoon! the cheapest we have found is like $400 but lowes had a small one that was $200 that looked pretty good so going ot check that out. anyways hope all is well with you guys I am having a great day too!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Elieen - I bet your kids LOVE Christmas.. I think it's cool that your DH is like that. Hehe.. we have some friends backhome that we call the Griswalds for the same reason. It's great!

I'm getting soooo impatient to meet my LO. Sad I just keep looking at tons of pictures of my DD when she was little. I'm just so ready for him to get here.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Ok - Here is another thing that is making me feel so wonderful today. I was supposed to go to a fish fry that one of our vendors was holding today for lunch. I had worked out a ride with my boss and 2 of the VPs of the company. We were all going together. So its almost time to leave and I go to the restroom (like any pregnant woman would do before a 30 minute car ride). When I get back - they are gone. Everyone went to the fish fry without me. No A girl cant even pee in this joint without getting left. I just want to go home now. I am not having such a good day. I think my bed needs me to crawl back into it for a few hours.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:29 pm

Oh amy!!! I am so sorry that happened to you that really is awful. Do you have any lunch? I would go home!...lol I would totaly make them feel bad like say I had no food and was left here and so on...lol I am so sorry girl!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:51 pm

I went to chic-fil-a and had lunch. Trust me, I (and other people) have been making the lot of them feel like dirt for leaving me. If its one thing I can do - its guilt. LOL! My momma tought me well! She is a MASTER! Just that on top of DH's comment on top of me not fitting into the closet anymore and needing a nap - oh and I have NOTHING to do here at work... I should be able to go home... but NO! They want me to EARN my money. Blah!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Wow sounds like you had a really rough day Amy... Hoping the weekend will get you feeling a little bit better though. Go git em with the guilt trip too... that was very rude of them.[i]

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:33 pm

Amy-{{HUGS}}I'm sorry you're having a rough day!You deserve a do-over day!I hope this isn't a prelude to the rest of your weekend...I hope you have a better more relaxing weekend.

AFM: I tried on my wedding rings today for the first time since Lucas was born.THEY FIT AGAIN!!!! They are actually more loose than just before I found out I was preggo.On the downside, Lucas is not a happy guy today...He's wanted to eat like every hour and just seems like his belly bothers him and is gassy...Guess I need to start watching what I'm eating a little better.

Have a good weekend ladies!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by eve2008 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 pm

hi ladies
sorry i havent been around. i do miss all of you, but Isabela has me soooo tied up. at the end of the day i am sooo exhausted!!! right now shes sleeping, but i have to do so many things while shes sleeping that i dont get to finishe them. shes so small but shes such a handfull. i keep telling myself i have to post pics, but it feels like she doesnt let me. i promise i will try once we all figure out our schedule. since so many people carried her, she doesnt want to be put down now. and since were back to bf i sit there every 2 hrs and still its not enough, she still needs the formula. dh hasnt gotten home until about 8 everynight. so we just eat and i go to bed with Isabela. i feel like i havent slept for days.
for those of you still prego........enjoy your sleep now.....please!
will try to be on more often....promise.
eve2008
eve2008

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:36 pm

Hi there - I've been trying to catch up on everything when Logan lets me. He's doing pretty well....he's gained 3 oz since we got home, which is good. I'm bf plus he's getting formula as a supplement...didn't surprise me since I had to supplement with DS and DD.

He's sleeping pretty well during the day, but he doesn't like the bassinet we have for him upstairs, so he won't sleep in it for long periods....it makes for long nights...

I'm healing pretty well...still very sore at the incision area and sitting down and getting up is pretty painful, but as long as I take my time I seem to be okay. DH goes back to work 1/2 days on Monday for the week and then he's back full time after that. Hopefully by then I'll be off the percoset (i don't think i spelled that right) so I can drive. Thank goodness my parents live in town so my mom has been here every day to help and to make dinner so I haven't had to deal with it nor has DH.

Okay - novel is over -- I send good delivery vibes to everyone who is still waiting to deliver and good sleep vibes to those of us who have already had our LOs..

Here's a picture of Logan on the day we came home from the hospital...sorry if it's really big..

Woo Hoo - It's October! Logan_10
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Oh that is just the cutest.. for some reason I just LOVE the car seat pictures when they are so little.

Both of you ladies are completely off the hook. We all understand why your not around too much although we do miss you. We'll all be in the same boat pretty soon. Thanks for touching base though! Very Happy
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:04 pm

doobeedoobeedoo it's my last day at work...lol nice day but kind of sad i won't be working with the same people again when i go back to work. But ohwell a week off without kidds or anything sounds great! hope everyone is having a great weekend!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Well today is my last day to post before I am induced. So just wanted to check in and stuff. Hubby the kids and I will be staying at my sis in laws tomorrow night that way we won't have to wake the kids up at 6 am to take them to her house as thats who will watch them while hubby is in delivery with me. Also she lives only a mile or two from the hospital so it will save gas $$ as well after I have him and kids want to come see him and also for my release date as hubby will only have to drive 2 miles instead of 30 from our house. I am posting my final belly shot on that thread although it has not changed a whole bunch from what I can tell. I will post as soon as I can after I get home and post Pics of Jeremiah also.

Joy
[b]

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Good luck and i pray you have a smooth and easy delivery Joy! oh and also for a good sleeper!...lol

eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next