Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woo Hoo - It's October!

+13
Kristen
ladydy
Chaycethedogs
Kim
rocknrollmommy616
wyo_mommy
tweetie462
eve2008
jessijennings
mythreesons
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
mnelson80
17 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Woo Hoo - It's October! - Page 13 Empty Re: Woo Hoo - It's October!

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:13 pm

OMG AMY - We had the same problem! We were trying the sample of isomil and MAN! Was them some stinky diapers! But i agree with you, whatever makes their tummies feel better. I am going to get DF to go to WIC tomorrow morning and have them change it over b/c I switched him back to the regular advanced with Iron and he immediately got constipated... but as long as I give him mylicon, he's pretty good about not fussing.

AFM - we almost got a full night's sleep last night! Joey has been sleeping well in his crib and last night we left the hall light on(door open) and put him in his swing with the mobile moving. He fell asleep after an hour or so and then woke up to be fed and changed. Saw my grandmother yesterday for like 5 minutes. drove about an hour or so to see her only to have to wake her up from a nap, show her her great grandson and leave. IT was sad but kinda funny cuz she kept trying to get DF to shut up so she could go back to sleep. Anyways, she's as frail as ever, but I'm just glad she got to see Joseph since we don't know what's going to happen here in a few months. On a happier note. I have been sooooo picture crazy with Joseph this past 2 weeks. He started being awake more often and making cute faces and stuff, so I just started taking all kinds of pics! I will put them in the fun picture thread, that way yall can see them. he takes some pretty funny pictures! Smile
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:00 pm

ok ladies i am just beside myself....i don't know what to do anymore! lexi was screaming again last night from 4 until almost 10 and we tried EVERYTHING - the little girl just can't be soothed. Even during the day and night she is sooo restless sleeping. I called the PED, but he is out all week so a nurse is supposed to call me. We are still doing the prevacid and mylanta and sometimes even mylicon because she screams when she farts.

I am exhausted, in pain, and now have a head cold to boot.

My toddler Robbie is now acting up at daycare kicking and pushing other kids! What do I do?

With DH having no job it seems like my whole world has fallen apart.

Heather

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:30 pm

oh heather, as much as you might hate this your toddler is acting normal, we had the same probelm and found setting aside some time everyday for him was what made it better. hard to do with a baby but that is what finally worked. you are going through a rough patch girl just keep that in mind in a few weeks this will all be over and the babies will be on better schedules. I am so sorry you are having such a rough time!!! I am not getting any sleep myself Daniel has deceided to want to be held all the time which is not kosher for me at all to get anything done let alone sleep...lol
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:03 pm

I sent out a mass email and im mail as well as myspace but my husbands family wants snail male old fashioned stuff so.. his grandma sent me a list of addresses as a subtle .. here ya go lol.
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Heather - It sounds like Colic. If she is crying for more than 3 hours a day more than 3 days a week, I believe that means your LO has colic(I read it on BBC). Unfortunately, there really isn't anything you can do. I know that's hard to hear but a friend of my mom's had a baby with colic and sometimes they had my mom babysit for them just so they could get some time alone and maybe even some sleep! I'm not surprised about your toddler. I bet he's super frustrated that he isn't getting the attention he used to get now that the baby's around. That's probably his way of getting out the anger and frustration of having to deal with a little sister. It doesn't make you a bad parent. A lot of parents go through this, so know that you are not alone! My sister went through this same thing with her son Mason. When you have kids close together, it happens! Kids just don't know any better and they have their owns ways of coping with it. Some kids don't mind, while others get very unhappy. And with (what seems like) a Colicy baby, you may spend more time trying to soothe her than pay attention to him. Again, not your fault. It is your natural instinct as a mother to want your baby to be happy and at peace. Their cries are MADE to make you come running for help. Know that we are here for you. Even if you have to sit DH down with the baby for a while just to get a breath of fresh air, do it. It's not easy being a mom, whether its FTM, or you are experienced! We are here for you Heather! Good luck with the nurse and I hope your baby girl feels better. Sad
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:54 pm

Heather

http://www.crh.org/body.cfm?id=154

this is an article on purple crying that area of inconsolable crying that can happen as early as two weeks. Or so I'm told, all the baby classes we went to went on and on about it and two of them gave out dvd's about it that we have yet to watch. I have no idea if its what your dealing with but maybe? you know
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Hey Ladies!
Heather- Sorry to hear your little one is having a hard time! I hope tonight is a better night for you all!

Eileen- I know what you mean, Madison loves to be held and cuddled, I'm trying to get her used to other things, but she is content with being held all the time! It can be very hard to get things done.

Question for you breastfeeding moms- how many times a day do you pump? I just got my pump in and am trying to figure out a schedule.

To whomever mentioned giving the baby a warm bath at night, bless your heart! That wiped Maddie out and so far, she is sound asleep and has been for a while now.

Well, I'm pooped, so I'll catch you ladies tomorrow!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:17 am

Hmmmm wonder where wyo_mommy has been? Or maybe she ended up having her LO already and that's been keeping her busy..Anyone heard anything lately?

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:39 am

So its 6:30 in the morning. Last night Nate had such a strange night. He woke up at 12:30 ate normal - projecile spit up - we changed sheets in the pack-n-play and back to sleep he went almost instantly. He then woke up at 3:30. Ate only 2 oz and back to sleep he went. Now he woke up at 5:45 I made a bottle he ate just under an oz and back to sleep. So asleep that he wont wake up. DH and I tried to wake him for 1/2 an hour. He must really be growing that is all I can figure. Its just messing with my sleep schedule cuz I could still be sleeping but no... Here I am drinking coffee hoping he wakes up enough to finish this bottle. Grrr.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:32 am

Good Morning Ladies!

Sorry no time for personals...I have to get Dawson on the bus in 10 minutes but thought I'd check in while he is brushing his teeth. We had a GREAT day yesterday! Brenden woke up in a good mood and I gave him a bath. We also went upstairs to his room and played for awhile. He loves laying on his changing table and looking out the window. I was so excited....he seemed so happy. He actually ate every three hours and it was just a good day. Then DH gets home and immediately puts the baby in the floor and plays with him....so much that Brenden started to cry! I told him he was probably over stimulating him but dude wouldn't listen and just kept on. I know he is just trying to have quality time with his son....especially since Dawson and I were in the kitchen carving our pumpkins...but geesh! We ended up in an arguement and it just went down hill from there. Brenden went down at 9:30 but he was very restless and screamed bloody murder everytime he woke up which was 12:30, 3:45 and 6:00. I am hoping today will be another good day even though the night wasn't so peaceful. We are hopefully headed out to buy scarecrows and Indian Corn for the front walk. I usually have all this stuff by now but well, it just didn't happen this year! LOL Ya'll have a fabulous Thursday!

Is anyone dressing their new LO up for Halloween? Brenden is going to be a ghost. I found a cute ghost hat and socks that say "BOO" at Target (I know you saw them Amy!). Dawson is going as a clone trooper. I normally dress up, last year I was a witch, but I'm afraid all of the make up will ruin Brenden's costume so I just bought a glow in the dark witch shirt.
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:40 am

Kristen - I'm breastfeeding, but not pumping -- when I tried with the other 2, i never got enough out to make it worth the time and effort.

Heather - I agree with PP - your toddler is being a toddler - he's acting out because "negative attention is better than no attention at all" -- i also agree with the PP who said to try to carve out some time with just him...it makes a difference -- even if it's just reading him a story before bed or being the one to put him to bed...just so he knows that he's still important to you.

AFM: Logan is going to be a dalmation (only because I had the costume from my sister), DD is going to be a princess and ODS is going to be a power ranger (at least I think that's the costume he bought...)

Tonight we (okay, I) carve the pumpkin. Hopefully I'll be awake enough to do it - last night was so not a good night - Logan was up on and off screaming for no reason from about 12:30 until 1:30 when I finally got him to sleep...he then slept until about 4:30 but DD was up around 4...it was a LONG night.....

Time to get some stuff done before he wakes up and wants to eat....
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:09 am

Amy - sounds like normal. Joey did that a few days ago. I went to feed him at his usual two hour mark and thought I'd feed him before he started wailing! I gave him like an ounce or two and *snore* he was out like a light! I know how you feel. You want them to wake up to eat cuz there'll be H to pay later, cuz he'd be more hungry. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Sad

Michelle - I get in arguments like that with DF sometimes. He will get all up in Joey's face when he's just not in the mood to play and Joseph will just cry. I tell him, baby, you're kind of in his personal space and he doesn't like that. He can't help it. Anytime Joseph has his eyes open, Cory goes to play with him. Except, there's not a lot of playing can be done with a 1 month old. You just have to talk in crazy voices and make faces at 'em. Anyways, I feel your pain. Sorry Brenden was so upset! I guess babies will be babies, huh? You'll have a better day, they come and go you notice? Sometimes you'll have AWESOME baby days, while others are kind of bleh.

Elise - Joey is gunna be a dalmatian! ^_^ Isn't that funny? Are they footy pajamas with a hood and a Velcro tail? My sister was raving about at from her trip to walmart one time and DF saw it and agreed and bought it for Joseph. I am going to take my eyeliner pencil and color his nose black and put some dots on his face. It'll be hell to clean off, but I don't care! He will be precious!

AFM - I am going to try to make it to WIC today to have is formula switched. I hope i can just tell them and not have to bring joseph up there for an evaluation or anything. But I really think that switching back to the regular Similac advanced has messed up his system. He is spitting up more now than he did with the Isomil and he hasn't had any stools since the other day Sad. So I am going to call them here in a minute and go check to see if we can switch it. The month ends tomorrow so I have to do it like now! Anyways, so DF watched Joey all night and I slept on and off since 11 til about 8:15! So I'm brewin some coffee, I put some clothes in the laundry, and hopefully if he sleeps for a bit I can go to wic, run by the store to get some formula, and be home before he knows it! But just in case, I'm leaving him a note. I didn't want to wake him, he's sleeping with Joey and I know if I wake him up, the baby will wake up and need to be fed! So, here's hoping! ^_^ Have a good day ladies! I know mine started pretty good!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:43 am

Esh... after a super long hiatus.. that has yet to end. I've caught up on reading but am so over stimulated I don't know what to say. LOL

Sounds like we were having some of the same issues.. poop and sleep. Both of which seem to be getting worked out. Dominic is so much happier when he just gets breast milk, but sometimes he needs more. We've switched to Isomil for now too.. he's only had a couple of bottles with it though so we'll he how it works. My supply is still pretty strong which has me really excited so he doesn't need the formula that much.

He's a major chunker already..LOL I took him to his two week check up where he was actually 18 days old, and would you believe it.. that little boy already weighs 10lbs and 2oz!! That's after weighing 8lbs 8oz at 6 days. He also grew about 2 1/4 inches since birth.. that must be why he sleeps and eats so much.

It's been nice to have my mom here, but it's actually more exausting since we've been shopping and going out a lot.. in the whole week she's been here I've gotten 1, yes ONE nap. Lame.. but I won't complain because she's paid for everything we could possibly need so far and that's a huge help.

I'll try to keep up a little more now, my Dad and sister got here yesterday so now Mom is staying in the hotel with them. They are all leaving on Sunday.
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi all...All my kids are battling colds.Yes even Lucas, poor guy..I feel bad.Hes mostly got a stuffy nose so we've been doing saline drops and suctioning his nose...He LOVES that(can you all read the sarcasm?).Had a low fever and his doctor told me give him tylenol and watch it.Will take pics tomorrow of my kids in costumes and post then...Hope everyone here is doing well...

Kristen-I'm only pumping once a day but am getting between 3.5-5.5oz each time but I can only seem to pump from 1 side.I know that theres milk on both sides because I can hear Luc swallow and see milk in his mouth after eating.I just cant seem to find time through the rest of the day to do it.So building a supply is slow but I won't need to leave Luc with someone until The friday before Xmas for a few hours...I drink a TON of water all day and when I feed Lucas especially.That seems to help...

Joy-Been wondering that myself about wyo_mommy...Figured she's had her LO now and is just in the fun brand new baby/lack of sleep stages...

Heather- How old is your oldest?If I remember right they're fairly close in age like my 2 oldest.(they're 20 months apart).Dylan(oldest) was sooo mad at me when I brought Brady home(middle kid).He wouldn't come near me for a week and if DH was home he clung to him to avoid me.It broke my heart.But when DH wasn't home, Dylan would do so bratty things on purpose...I used to have DH sit with the baby and try and spend time only with DYlan, even if it was just to give a bath...It's hard because on one hand you have a new baby who's needs are more immediate but you also have an older child who feels left out...It is ok to let baby cry for a few minutes if you need to(not screaming but crying doesn't hurt).It is a major adjustment going from one child to 2 of them and it's hard to prepare an older sibling that's still a baby themselves.It will get better I promise.I'm hoping your DH finds a new job as well soon.Good luck!

Bekah- We had both of my older kids on WIC(I need to get back on it)and up here they gave me a hard time about switching formulas. There was only certain ones we were "allowed" to get.And if it was one that was different, like the soy one, they would give us less cans of them...Hopefully they have changed and don't give you a hard time.The printers were forever going down on them too so Id go to pic up my vouchers and they couldn't print them and I'd have to go back a different day with 2 grumpy kids...But it was a HUGE help.I think I will call them tomorrow....

We went out to my moms a few times this week to get ready for her Halloween Party.It's my mom's favorite time of year.So we made a pinata tuesday and finished it today.She's having that for the kids, she's got tons of movies, a contest where a donut is hung by a string and they have to put their hands behind their backs and the first one done wins...I think there's other games but can't remember.Should be fun...I also get to leave my oldest 2 there for the night and so I should be able to sleep in later on Saturday!!! Have a safe Halloween everyone!!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:27 pm

shannon- I love that pic of your kiddos! so sorry about the cold! everyone in my house except me (my turn was alst week) and baby daniel are sick as well. come to think of it I got sick after my first adn second kids also the first couple of weeks. I wonder if there is something to that?

Bekah- you might try the enfamil AR it is for babies who spit up alot and also maybe have reflux, my kids don'thave reflux but it is for that also and it works GREAT! you might look into it see if you can get that. It is $25.99 a can here in austin texas verses $12.99 for the generic but the not having so much spit up is worth it because the baby is happier and we are less sour milk smelly...lol You know it is bad when you smell that sour smell right after you get out of the shower...lol my husband thought I smelled sexy the other day I told him man that is bad I used his no smell guy soap and just didn't have the spit up smell...lol

eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Eileen-ROFL!!! MY DH said the same thing to me theo other day(do you think they pre-planned that conversation)..I couldn
t find my deodorant so I wore his!!!At first I thought it was funny then was just creeped out...That Enfamil AR worked well but when I switched to it, WIC wouldn't cover it the same way they did the regular formula.They said they do it by cost amount not by can amount...Like they give you $100 worth and it will cover say 10 regular cans but like 5 cans of the AR...But it worked REALLY well since my second DS used to projectile spit-up...But around 6 months he stopped that...LOL...

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:07 pm

I got WIC straightened out today. We have tried the Isomil on Joey and he does very well with it. that, coupled with mylicon drops has made a huge difference. I started him back on the isomil today and he has not yet spit up as bad as he was with the regular similac advanced. my WIC office issues cards instead of the vouchers. It's easier that way. The lady even said if we wanted to stick with their service we could still come back there every three months to renew the WIC even after we move. But the card would only be good in collin county, so I'd still have to shop there instead of dallas county. So.. it's whatev. ^_^ All taken care of and just before the end of the month! YAY!

So yeah, Joey has gone up to 4 oz every 3 hours and passes out after feedings lol poor little guy. It's so rough being a baby! That was serious and sarcastic! I know if I couldn't walk, feed myself, or tell someone I was in pain, hungry, or emotionally deprived, I'd probably be tired all the time too from all the work he has to do just trying to tell me what's wrong!

Halloween should be a blast. My sister is bringing her boys over to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood and DF will be home to help pass out candy! My sister is going to a big party, so my nephews will be staying here. Unfortunately they are going to have to bite the bullet and stay in my mom's room all night because we use the living room for when Joey wakes up. Especially because DF will be working Saturday, so he will need all of the sleep he can get. But I would feel bad too if I had to wake up the boys every time I went in to feed Joseph and hang out with him til he passed out again. Anyways, it should be pretty fun. I'm going to turn on ghost hunters for in between trick-or-treaters. I am also putting a sign on the door (I do it every year) that says, "No costume = no candy! And JUST a mask isn't gunna cut it!" I hate when teenagers come to the door not wearing a costume and they're like, "can we have some candy?" NO! This candy is for kids who put some effort into dressing up and being creative. Not to mention that it is really for the younger ones more than anything. But I don't just give kids candy if they aren't wearing costumes. It has worked so far and if anyone comes to the door and can't read the sign, I will point to it and be like, "You have not followed my rules, go home." It may sound mean, but I think that's just stupid. Even when I was like 13, I still dressed up! But that's probably more because I like dressing up lol next year I will dress up and go with Joey, or dress up and just pass out candy. This year I am going to wear my big spider hat! Should be fun. Smile
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:56 am

Hey Shannon did you know you can put a little bit of breast milk up there nose and it helps clear it out? Apparently you can put breast milk in there eye if they have pink eye and it helps heal it but I would be kinda like eap? About that one I have been putting little dabs of it on my LO’s head (what to expect first year says its akin to Neosporin, though in different wording) and its really helped heal that spot where they put the monitor in his scalp..
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:20 am

Jessi - you have no idea the uses for breast milk! It can fix anything! They should try to sell it as a cure all! Getting that flu feeling? Nasal congestion getting you down? A touch of pink eye? Try breast milk! The only government approved cure all! lol

Of course, according to the movie Knocked Up, you get pink eye by poo particles making their way into your ocular cavities... so just don't let them sleep in poopy places and make sure you sanitize their little hands after they use the potty!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:56 am

I can see how it would happen i mean you change a diaper then you get them dressed again because there screaming bloody murder about being cold but then what? you cant just walk off and wash your hands you have to pick them up and put them in the crib or something safe because the changing table while it has that little seat belt is so not safe enough in my book and when you pick them up those flailing little arms may touch something..

It's probably a long shot but i could still see it happening.
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:33 am

OMG - I just wrote a huge post and I hit something on my PC and it dissappeared! Now I am going to have to try and write it agian. GRRR... Evil or Very Mad

Jessi - We keep a bottle of hand sanitizer at the changing table that way we can always sanitize before picking up the baby. That way we can at least put him somewhere and then go and wash our hands. You can buy the generic brands and its much cheaper than buying say Purell.

Bekah- Your Halloween sounds fun. We usually throw a big party every year and have our yard decorated for all the kids. DH also builds some sort of animatronic monster and I paper mache something crazy. You should have seen my Carol Ann fro poltergueist. This year since Nate is so little DH doesnt even want to give out candy so for the first time ever our house will be dark. Its almost like Halloween isnt happening this year. We are thinking about taking Nate over to the Arboretum this weekend. They are haveing a fall pumpkin festival thing there. We thought it would be good for pictures. That and admission is only $8 and kids under 2 get in free.

Michelle (Chayce)- Yes I did see that outfit at Target! I am jealous that they had one that would fit your kiddo. They didnt have one for mine. I do have a ghost sleep sack we found at BRU that Nate can wear and then the penguin costume for later. Not that I am into the Halloween thing at all...

Shannon - I hope your kiddos start feeling better. Its a bummer to be sick on Halloween. Are they well enought to trick or treat?

WYO - I hope you are ok and you are at home with your new LO and are just too busy to stop by.

Diana - I hope you have your beautiful daughter home and are just too busy to stop by too. We miss you guys!

Michelle (mnelson) - I hear you with your mother visiting. When mine was hear she was a big help but at the same time it seemed a bit like more work. Hopefully now that she is at the hotel you will be able to at least take a nap!

AFM - Nate is going through some kind of phase. He sleeps good in the mornings but afternoons and evenings are tough. He only sleeps for 20 minute spells and then wakes up really grouch and fussy. I think it maybe more gas issues. Then he will fall asleep on you but if you put him down he wakes up and is mad again. It made for a really rough afternoon yesterday. I made cup cakes while holding him in my arms. No small feat mind you! I hope today will be better. On the plus side he does sleep at night. Well I guess that is all for now. I will stop rambling. I hope you all have a good day and I will try to check in later.

Happy Halloween!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:03 am

Jessi - I didn't account for regular changing tables. I have a changing table connected to the crib and it has bars around it so they can't roll off or anything like that. But that being said, I keep sanitizer in the room too in case of that situation. I see where you are coming from, but there are preventative measures that can be taken. KWIM?

Amy - awe, really? not even gunna pass out candy? I was going to bring Joey to the door in his little dalmatian costume, or even walk around with my sister and her kids, with him in his stroller. Or just walk a few blocks with them, then go in for the night. Poltergeist is supposed to be on tonight and I think that movie is so creepy! Not to mention, the Live episode of Ghost Hunters comes on at 6! And this year they are finally going somewhere they haven't been before! Plus, I like to steal candy from the bowl every once in a while. Wink and we always have leftovers cause all the kids in our neighborhood are growing up and stuff and we usually turn the lights off around 9ish. I think that's when most of the little ones have gone home. And you heard me before, I'm not a fan of teenagers begging for your leftover candy... it's pathetic. Get a job and get your own candy! lol
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:26 pm

Well when it rains it pours...

Lexi started aspirating milk out her nose and has my cold now so we took her back to the Dr. (3rd time) and so today she had an Upper GI/barium swallow test done. We saw the reflux right away. Hopefully the Dr. will now raise her Prevacid dose or add something else. We also are doing 1/2 breastmilk and 1/2 Enfamil AR in bottles to try to help keep it down..

My poor baby couldn't eat from 2:45 am until 9:00am for this test!! She was a champ though and guzzled the nasty barium.

As for me I am now on antibiotics and a steroid pack and have slept maybe 2-3 hours in 2 days. I am suprised I can type.

Thanks for all of your support everyone - it really means a lot.

Heather

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Heather- ug how awful! atleast you have an end in sight! get some rest girl!

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of our babies nare spitting up a lot and needing soy or enfamil AR? a lot of us had C-sections I wonder if there is a correlation?
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Well things are getting easier to manage. He is latching on wonderfully which makes feeding in public so much easier. And I’ve lost 30 lbs as of my appointment today! Lol
We went to my aunt/grandma’s (grandma lives with one of my aunts now) where this aunt and uncle are pastors of a church that was having one of those Halloween things. My Dh dresses up like a farmer and we tried to shrink the cow outfit I got to fit Kit but it was huge on him and very very warm so we put it on him for a few pics then took it off. Here are a few pics of it

Woo Hoo - It's October! - Page 13 11-4-200811305PM

Woo Hoo - It's October! - Page 13 11-4-200811419PM

It was really nice to have some time to ourselves though Dh kept following whoever was holding the baby and finding excuses to be in the same room with the baby like he was worried one of my aunts (I have six and they all live around there as well as my mother who came to visit and see the baby) would take off with him or something.
Well I’m gonna catch up with what’s going on
jessijennings
jessijennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next