Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOVEMBER ALREADY!

+11
Kristen
Tscadden
tweetie462
Mari7779
Chaycethedogs
mythreesons
RobbieandLexisMommy
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
Kim
PolloLoco75
15 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

NOVEMBER ALREADY! - Page 9 Empty Re: NOVEMBER ALREADY!

Post by RobbieandLexisMommy Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Ok we got Lexi to drink the Nutramigen flavored with Vanilla Extract and switched to a level 2 nipple. She did better last night but has been awake a lot today - could be good or bad! I had to give my toddler the heimlich last night bc he choked on a piece of chicken then he proceeded to puke his whole dinner all over me, him and the floor! My poor kids. We did get approved for WIC, but have to get her Dr. to sign this form for her nutramigen then they have to send it off to the state for approval..

I only have two weeks left of maternity leave. I am praying I can get everything worked out before then. Crying or Very sad

RobbieandLexisMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Is anyone else amazed at how fast time has flown by...now I know I have been out of work for like forever...since June, but it seems so wierd that I am already going back...I go back on friday... Sad

Has anyone heard from Eve lately???? And Wyo mommy...where have you ladies gone?
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:05 pm

Kim-I hope your DH's back gets better
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey Bekah tried adding you to myspace but didn't know last name or email so it wouldn't let me....then tried to send a message on there also but it wouldn't let me because I'm not on your friends list...lol.....of course I found out after I typed the message and hit send....but anywho add me if ya want to www.myspace.com/foj4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Ok, now I'm really worried about my bleeding! I stopped yesterday but started up full force today...golf ball size clots and all! :-( With my first son I had a vaginal delivery and didn't bleed this much! Brenden was a c-section on September 24th!!!

Kim - sorry to hear about your DH! I hope he gets his back...well back...soon! Hopefully ya'll got in a few good naps today and get some decent sleep tonight! I'd send ya' sleep vibes but I don't have any! LOL

Bekah - I'm sorry your mirena (sp?) was so painful/traumatic! Sometimes docs just don't get it! I had a hsg test (where you go into radiology and they shoot dye thru your tubes to see if they are blocked) done in 1998 and my doctor said it wouldn't hurt any more than regular period cramps...well I should have known he was full of sh#t since he's never had a period cramp in his life! The pain hit me so hard and bad that I passed out on the table and woke up to the ER staff looking over me!

Heather - I am so glad you got Lexi to eat! *clapping* Hopefully she will continue! I don't even know what to say about ds except...how scary!!

Shannon - a friend of mine went and saw Twilight last night...she said it was really good! I'm jealous that you get some time out with your girlfriends! :-) Hope you have a great time...you so deserve it!!

AFM - this has been a very strange day to go right along with our strange night. Brenden fell asleep last night at 7:30 and there was no waking him...he was out cold! So we put him in his bed and he didn't get up until 1am so I'm thinking...COOL! Well, then he was up at 3 and I thought all he wanted to do was suck so I put Mr. Bink in his mouth and he fell right back asleep but was up within 15 minutes. So I put Mr. Bink back in his mouth and out he went and I mean within 3 sucks....but 15 mins later he was up again so I thought...I'm going to offer him a bottle. He sucked it down like he had never eaten in his life and then fell back asleep...out cold. Then he was up at 4:30, gave him Mr. Bink and out cold just to get up again at 4:45, 5:00 and 5:30 when I finally put him in bed with me. I thought surely he'll shut the heck up and fall asleep...he did...until 6am. Finally I just asked DH to get up because I was useless by this time. So I fell back asleep and woke up at 7:30 to find DH and Brenden in the living room watching tv. Do ya'll know that turd stayed up until almost noon?!!!??! So then about 11:30 I gave him a bottle, which he inhaled, and tried to rock him to sleep but he was squirming and moving so I layed him in his bed and dude fell sleep before I even turned around to walk out! *shock* Then it started...within the hour he was SCREAMING so I go in there and it WREAKS of fart! Poor kid fell asleep on his own IN HIS BED and his intestines AT THAT MOMENT have to start working on there own! DAMN! The giant poop of all poops filled 3 diapers! I felt so bad for him! Well, I"m going to bed...my face is about to hit the keyboard! have a good night ya'll! -Michelle
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:24 am

Bekah - sorry for the bad dr appt, but it was kinda funny.

Michelle - glad he pooped on his own, even if it was right after he fell asleep

AFM: quick post today - have lots of laundry to do...ODS threw up last night so he'll be on the couch today, although I know he's feeling okay because all he cared about was being able to stay in his pjs and watch tv and eat. Hopefully it'll be just a day thing and he'll be able to go to school tomorrow.....hope everyone has a great day!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:50 am

This is the most terrible thing ever...I don't even have words for this...This happened about 10 minutes away from where I live...

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=226138
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Shannon- that is just horrific!!! I can't believe they were even on CPS's radar...unreal.

Michelle- I hope you get some rest

Elise- it sounds like the bug is going through your house...I hope the baby or you don't get it.

AFM- we got some sleep last night...it just really sucks because ODD will not take medication at all...and will throw it up if you force her, so the most we can do for her is put vicks baby rub on her chest and run the humidifier...the crazy kid loves the nasal aspirator though...at least we don't have to fight her on that.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Thank's for the laugh and yes I would be worried that it could be anything sitting out there...

twilight I want to see so bad I’ve only read the first two books ( I am so proud of myself I’ve finally worked up to holding a book while breast feeding) I inhaled them it was like omg the library has it in sluuuuuuuurp. Well honestly the first one I listened to on auto book while breast feeding. I found that during the rather painful and frequent feedings it was a good idea to have something to look forward to so getting a good book and making it a breast feed only thing worked wonders when I just wanted to shove a bottle in his mouth and go back to sleep. anyway I’m waiting for the last two to come in at the library I’m on a waiting list there’s like 60 peeps in front of me but the library has 107 books to "satisfy the demand" so maybe it won’t be to much longer. My DH makes fun of me for it he is like its incredulous (that word was used a lot in the first book) he tends to quote super sappy embracing type lines too and just generally make a joke of it every time I mention it. They don’t have the movie playing at the base theater but I’m almost tempted to leave the baby with dh after feeding him really well and make off for the nearest theater to see if I could just go watch it alone...

Kit has a nasal problem though he kept kind of choking sort of last night coughing and then making this gross I’m going to vomit sound with his mouth wide open but he wouldn’t wake up.. we called the peditrition and he said to turn the heat down use saline drips and use a humidifier if it didn’t get better or he ran a fever bring him in.. It got better but it seems to be getting bad again I can hear him right now fussing.
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:24 pm

Shannon - that is AWFUL! OMG! Where are these kid's parents??? Seriously! What 15year olds have an apartment?? I am so close to tears...I just don't know what to say....
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:36 pm

shannon OMG!!! how awful. I have had some men in the jail (I am a corrections officer in a jail) that beat their child to death at my work and they are just monsters to me. Like this is going to sound weird but like murderers and rapists are evil people to me but killing a child is like pure monster I can't handle it I do as little as possible the bare minimum requirement of my job and that is all I can't stand them.

AFN- Danile slept for 5 hours twice last night so woohoo and the constipation seems to be lifting so far and the reflux medicine seems to be working well! heres having my fingers crossed it stays this way. Teh last couple weeks ahve really been rough.

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Michelle- The little girl's mother was one of the ones that had been beating her the past few weeks...This was just one article I posted because it gave the most details...

That article made me soooo mad!I want just five minutes alone with the mother and her boyfriend...I can't believe that she is preggo again as well(7 months)...It's so sad that people like that have children when there are people who struggle to conceive for years that actually deserve to be parents...It broke my heart reading that article.That poor baby left alone all day like that...I can't believe that if it was an apartment that no one heard her cry during the day...I've heard that monsters who hurt children, end up being isolated in jail so they aren't murdered themselves...It's like the worst thing that someone can do is to harm a child...Kill 20 people, ok thats horrbile, but harm a child and you're going to be tortured by other inmates...

Jessi- I've read the whole series of Twilight...I too devoured them!!! I can't wait to see the movie!I'm a bit nervous about leaving Lucas with DH though..He's not sure how to calm him when he's upset and he doesn't know the differences between his cries...He helps when he can but is a bit clueless...

AFM- DH and I have been baking up a storm today...I decided I wanted to bake sugar cookies and he made banana bread and he's going to make cornbread for the turkey chili that I threw in the crockpot...Luc has been sleepy/starving/grumpy today...Finally most of the outfits of 0-3 months are getting a bit short on him...The onesies are still fitting beautifully though...I can't believe that 2 months have already gone by...It seems like just yeaterday that I was complaining about being preggo...Ah well...

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Hey Ladies! Kim sent me a friendly reminder that I haven't posted in forever! lol. Hope everyone is doing good with their babies. I have looked in on the site a few times, but just haven't had the time to post. I started a new job, because i couldn't take going back to my old job after the crap I put up with when I was pregnant. So my new job I am the Supervisor/boss lady, and I am liking it a whole lot better!!! Laughing my baby is doing good, she is up to 9lbs 12oz now. Her only issue is her belly button still leaks so we are going to a surgeon tomorrow to have it looked at. I am hoping they just have to put some silver nitrate or something on it to close it up. I told her doctor at the one month check up and he just ignored me, so when she got her shots on friday I mentioned it 3 times and he still tried to ignore me, so i finally had to get really mean and he refered me to a surgeon. So I am switching docs on that note. I just hope everything is ok. My ds is doing good too, he's just in this phase of wanting to lie and forge my signature on bad notes from school. He's just being a little pain, the santa claus threat doesn't work with him anymore...I hope he grows out of it.
So i still need to get on some BC. I was going to get the mirena but i had to wait for insurance approval, so i have to wait until my next cycle then make an appt. Hopefully there will be a next cycle!!! I'll keep ya posted on it! lol
Sleeping is starting to get a little better. I started putting cereal in her bottles, which she loves, and she is sleeping a little longer at nights. I had to do something because she was only drinking 2-3oz every 2 hours! So i figured we would make a couple of ounces worth it with some cereal. She is tolerating it really well. She is cooing and making so much noise. It's so adorable. She loves to sit up and look around at everything. She had some eczema pop up, but Aveeno cream is taking care of all of that, thank goodness.

Here is a couple of new pics!

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/jesscena/Chloe/chloecutie.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/jesscena/Chloe/chloecrying.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/jesscena/Chloe/chloehallow.jpg

I will try and post more often. My myspace has my most up to date stuff on it, if ya are on there and want to check that out.
My Myspace

-Jessica
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

http://www.myspace.com/fairybitch4life

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Nurse jessica glad to hear from you i was wondering about you!

I have a question for everyone on AF. I was so heavy the second sday I was soaking through everythign I used then I stopped compltetely on day three now day 5 I am started again lightly. This is nothign like my normal cycle. Do I chalk it up to first cycle after the baby or is my cycle going to be like this from now on? I don't htink I can hang with my cycle being so heavy I was soaking through everythign every 45 minutes I can't go to work like that. I can't even get bathroom breaks in a 12 hour shift let along every 45 minutes. Yikes I hope that isnt the case from now on.

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Eileen- Never had c section but I am sure maybe it is just because it is your first cycle....but like I said never been there done that So I guess that doesn't really help much does it....LOL

Hmm I'm not sure how my AF is gonna be although I started last night grrrrrrrrrr and go figure I have an appt tomorrow for my 6 week checkup(check up is week late though due to times available) not sure how I am gonna do that since I know they usually do a pap and the dr are kinda iffy about doing em while you are on AF. I totally was not expecting it to come so soon since I bled till like 4 weeks postpartum I mean the last week or two was just here and there every other day. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I call the office to see if they still want me to come in. If I don't get in and checked before Jeremiah is 2 months though I'll have to go to the health dept and get on the pill because Medicaid will be cutting my insurance off soon. So much craziness on top of everything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:26 am

Shannon - that made me sick. I am so angry that this happened. It makes young mothers looking (excuse my language but-) fucking stupid! you know, I am 20 years old and even at 18 I wasn't that dumb! Sometimes I sit and wonder why these things happen, and why no one was there to stop it. Y'know, unless that girl was emancipated, her parents should have been part of her life. It makes me angry when parents disown their kids for having babies at a young age. Do they not know what they are doing to that baby and its mother(or father for that matter)? They are just pushing them to be stupid like that. Not only are they not capable of providing for the child, but a lot of times, they don't know what the hell they are doing! And honestly, if I had been that girl and found out my (younger... ewww) boyfriend beat my child to death, I'd have beaten him so badly they wouldn't have been able to tell if he was the right guy to prosecute! Shannon... now I'm angry... you suck Razz JK I love you...

Eileen - My period wasn't like that but it was definitely different from what it used to be. I usually have a severely heavy first day, with cramps so bad I have to sleep through them to be able to go through the day without wanting to absolutely die(aren't I dramatic)! But this time it started kinda spotty and then got heavy, then heavier and my cramps were the worst during the night of the 3rd and 4th day. Now it's just NOW tapering off to where I don't have to wear a pad or tampon.

AFM - am still kinda iffy about having sex. My doc said we could as soon as my period stopped. I think I'll call tomorrow and ask her if its okay to start DTD again, just in case... yknow? But the other day I got up to do something and I felt real uncomfortable, like I had a tampon in wrong(but I was wearing pads for the whole AF). So I kinda ponder for a minute and freak out. I was afraid my Mirena had slipped out or something! Well before I was gunna call the on-call doctor, I had to (TMI) feel around to see if that's what happened. Lo and behold, the damn string was just pokin me! I also didn't know that this "string" is more like fishing line! NO WONDER I was uncomfortable!!! Anyways, I think I'll call Doc 2morrow and check about the possibility of having sex soon and then try it out and see if she needs to clip the strings shorter... Cuz then.. sex would no longer be fun... it would be painful... which kinda defeats the purpose lol
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:52 am

Hyas nurse Jessica welcome back! What a cute little baby! Is she a tigger?

Well I went to see the movie and actually was gone an hour longer then intended I called dh to see if it would be okay to see the next showing because I had missed the 12:30 he said he didn’t see a problem with it the baby had been crying a bit but he gave him a drop of that tiny nose saline in each nostril and bamb he was asleep lol he was like what’s in that stuff?
So I saw it and it was lovely having an afternoon to myself and I rushed home all excited to seem my baby but just sure he was going to be crying because my breasts where HARD and doing the feed your baby throb.. I walk in and he is holding a sleeping baby. He had been crying but he gave him a pacifier and he fussed a bit but gave up and went to sleep I had to wake him up and make him eat he then ate for 30 min slept again ate again and repeat for a few hours now he’s out again and I’m in amazement. He hasn’t ran a temperature he just is really congested sounding. He doesn’t act like he feels good either

jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:32 am

WOOHOOO Jessi on the hubby doing a good job this time while giving you a break...................Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:31 am

Jessica- so glad to get an update from you...of course while I was sitting here doing nothing...I was thinking of all you gals we hadn't heard from in a while. Glad the new job is going well, that always makes it easier to go back. I hope everything turns out well with the surgeon consult...let us know how it turns out. My ODD has eczema and I am thinking Landree does also, but I am not 100% sure. ODD's skin is just really bumpy and sometimes red...the baby has little dot, kind of reddish on her cheeks and jaw area and some are her chest...do you think this is eczema too? I have aveeno so I am going to start using that.

Eileen- Sometimes your first AF can get a little crazy, but if you are bleeding through a pad in faster than an hour, you should let your Dr. know, sometimes bleeding like that can lead to anemia and other things.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi Ladies - I have so much to catch up on...

Bekah - OMG I cant believe you drank soap! I cant believe the Dr. left it there for you to drink! That is crazy! I am so glad you didnt get poisoned and it was more embarrassing.

Nurse Jessica - Long time no see! I am glad things are going well. Yeah for a new job! Nate's belly button was having issues too. It wasnt healed even though it had fallen off. So the Dr cauterized it in the office without using heat. Maybe they will be able to do that to Chloe too. They just used what looked like a long match with chemicals on the end, rubbed it around on the belly button area and boom - we were done. Let us know how that goes.

Shannon - That was a horrible story! I couldnt even read the whole thing. I only read a few paragraphs and had to stop. Horrible horrible people. It blows my mind that people can be that evil.

Jessi - That is so great that your DH was able to take care of Kit even through the fussiness and you were able to have a good time. There is hope yet.

AFM - I am still waiting for my first AF. Anytime now hopefully. I cant start taking my BC pills until it starts. That and now they have taken the sponges off of the market again. That totally sucks because they were great. My weekend was full of baby poop issues (see the What the poop? thread). I am just glad he is sleeping on his own now and starting to feel better. I should get going so I can get dressed before he wakes up. I have a Dr appointment this afternoon to (hopefully) take care of my ingrown toe nails. They suck!

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:56 pm

Jessica - Welcome back!!

Shannon - OMG!!! It's amazing the things people do!

Jessi - Glad to hear your DH was able to step up. It's nice when they surprise you like that!! Smile

Amy - Glad Nate is pooping again...unhappy babies make for VERY tired mommies!

AFM: We spent part of yesterday spacebaging my maternity clothes and the bigger sizes of clothes that ODS has outgrown. We have to go get more bags -- they are so great! And take up a lot less room than the totes we were using previously! I am all about consolidation and downsizing the amount of crap we have. We know that we will be moving in the next year or 2, so I want to start cleaning stuff up now. Will only make it easier!! I told DH that come May, we are having a garage/tag sale -- i'll be selling baby clothes (the sizes that Logan is out of and all the girl stuff I have), the extra furniture we have taking up space in the basement and anything else that I can think of that we don't use and/or need! If we end up moving out of state, you have to pay the movers by weight and I want to move as little as possible. If we move instate, then we'll be paying movers by the hour, so the less stuff we have, the less time it takes! Smile

The first round of layoffs happened at DH's office last week...he wasn't in the first round, which is good and bad -- it means he still has his job for longer than 90 more days, but it also means that we don't know when his final 90 days will start!

I am so excited - I found a 12lb turkey (normally can't find less than 15lbs which is too much for only 7 adults) and got it cooked and into the freezer yesterday afternoon. Tonight I'll make the stuffing, tomorrow I'll make the soup and then all I have to do on Thursday is reheat everything and make the gravy and candied yams. Makes life so much easier to precook stuff...especially with kids!! Then I get to spend more time with everyone and less time in the kitchen! Smile

Ok - time to get more stuff done before Logan wakes up and wants to eat! Hope everyone is having a good Monday!! (Can you tell Logan had a good night last night! Very Happy)
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Amy- I used to have issues with ingrown toe nails too...and then I got them permantely taken care of and it is sooo nice. Basically my foot dr. just made a little incision on each side of my big toe, cut out the nail bed at the root on the sides and it took two stitches on each side...a little sore for a bit but so worth it in the end.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Jessi - Don't the days you get to yourself just feel refreshing? I had one of those days last week and I felt AWESOME after I came home. Not that we dont wanna be with our babies, just sometimes cooped up for too long, ya know?

Kim - hey, Joseph has some bumpies on him too! They were almost all over his head at one point, and his eyes. But, now they are gone and they are just on his cheeks. Sometimes when he's having tummy time, he spits up and I won't catch it in time, so he kind of lays his face in it, but I usually take a wet rag and wipe his face clean and clean the area beneath him, and put him on another side of the blanket(that was underneath him). He's had these little bumps for a while, do you think maybe I should ask the doc tomorrow about eczema?

Joy - that happened to me too! I was bleeding for a few weeks postpartum, then it stopped, then all of a sudden, I was bleeding again. But I knew it was AF because I was a bit crampy.

Jessica - Well I'm not gunna lie, I'd switch doctors too if mine ignored something as huge as a leaky belly button! I suggest Mirena and of course they make you get it on your cycle, but make sure you take some advil b4 you go! My Doc walks in to the office JUST b4 she's going to put it in and is like, "Did you take advil b4 coming like we said?" And I looked at her all bulgey in the eyes and was like, "umm, nobody told me to take ADVIL!" So it REALLY hurt! Sad I almost cried! But as for the baby, I am going to a new doc tomorrow(medicaid issues), and I hope she's good. We're getting shots and stuff. Might be rough.. But I'm glad you are doing well and your baby is good. She is VERY sweet! Smile Welcome back, even if it is only every now and again. ^_^

Amy - I'm proud of your little nate and his tummy doing better. I know sometimes it seems like forever til AF comes. Sad Cheer up, she'll come soon! And then, of course, you'll wish she hadn't come at all! Wink

AFM - My mom is home all week doing some fall cleanup. We are cleaning the garage today and probably most of the week lol. But, tomorrow we go to get shots for joey. Should I go buy some infant tylenol and give it to him B4 the appointment? I know there are some veteran moms here that have some experience with this. What is the best way to make sure he doesn't cry during the shot appointment? I heard tylenol b4, and i also heard to feed them while they are there so they are distracted... what do you guys do?
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:16 pm

Bekah-I do Tylenol about an hour before shots so it can kick in...But there's no way to prevent the crying...If you try feeding while they get shots, they may spit up from getting upset...I also give a bath that night and try doing leg exercises to prevent stiffness...Lucas screamed for a minute then just grumbled a bit..I think it's more traumatic for us.

I'm so MAD right now!!! I called my doctor's office to see if my insurance was going to cover my Mirena which I'm supposed to be getting tomorrow...Well yes it is covered by my insurance which is wonderful but apparently I'm not getting one tomorrow!AARRGHHH!!!! I want to rip my hair out...My doc told me last time that I would be getting it at my next appointment at 8 weeks PP...Which is this appointment tomorrow...Beyond that life is ok for the moment...Lucas is doing pretty well considerfing he just had shots this morning...My ODS has school today and tomorrow and is off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday...So he has a nice long weekend..Only problem is that him and Brady both have yucky colds...Snotty noses and cough's...Hoping me and Lucas don't get sick...Last time they were sick we managed to escape with out getting sick as well...I have to bake a pumpkin roll for thursday but luckily that's all the baking I have to do!We go to my mom's house which is so nice-because I don't have to cook or clean beforehand!Anyway, have a good day, I feel better now that I'm done ranting!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey ladies thanks for the welcome backs!

On the discussion of AF, i had a vaginal delivery and my first AF was awful!!!! I started the day of my 6 weeks check up and bled for a week. One day it was so bad it was running down my legs. The cramps were horrible!!!!!! I guess it was making up for the fact that I only bled for 1 1/2 weeks post partum. I knew I got off too lucky!!

Jessi- Thanks, yeah she's a tigger, cheap and cute costume from the walmart!! I hope your baby is feeling better. Her pooh bear humidifer and saline drops are the only thing that helps her when she is stuffed up!

Kim- The consult went good. He put some silver nitrate on her belly button and we have to have it reapplied at her regular doctor on wednesday. So hopefully that's all she will have to have done!
Chloe's eczema started as a couple of small red bumps to her cheeks then spread down to her neck, chest, back, shoulders, and stomach. The aveeno baby lotion has worked wonderful. She has almost cleared up. Her cheeks still get red. I lotion her down really good after a bath and at least once during the day. She gets all kinds of good massages! So it could possibly be whats going on with your baby. It took a couple of weeks before it spread all over.
I didnt realize that's what it was at first, so I changed the laundry detergent from dreft to all, i didn't put her in clothes that touched her cheeks, i thought it might even be her soy formula, but it turned out to be the eczema. The aveeno is wonderful! Here is a pic of her eczema when it was at it's worse.

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/jesscena/eczemababy.jpg

Amy- I think what they did with your baby is what they did with Chloe today. I am hoping it works! I hope your doc appt went well!! ouch!

Bekah- Thanks for the advice on the mirena. I need to get an appt to get it put in before I get knocked up again!! We tried for 8 months to get Chloe, but this would be the one time we got knocked up right away because we aren't trying! I am going to switch docs just as soon as I get my new insurance card from my new job! I would like to strangle that doc! As for the shots...it was awful. I felt so bad for her! Her little legs didnt need to get shots like that!! She is soooooooo much smaller than my son so everything just looks tramatic! The tylenol is great. She was fussy all weekend...we got them done on friday and all day saturday she felt awful. She ran a fever and just felt lousy. The tylenol would help her to where she would eat though. I love your signature pic. Your babe looks like he is concentrating soooo hard!!!

All righty ladies, hope everyone and their babies are doing well!
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

http://www.myspace.com/fairybitch4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum