Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the poop?

+6
RobbieandLexisMommy
Chaycethedogs
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
mythreesons
PolloLoco75
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What the poop? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the poop?

Post by Chaycethedogs Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:07 pm

So we are now on day #3 of no stimulation for poop!! :-) Knock on wood! The only problem now is he has been going about 7am SOOOOO he starts getting gas ect about 4am so we still can't get past the waking every 20-30 minutes from 3am until 6am leaving me one tired momma! I just can't tell ya'll how glad I am to see the poop! First DS had surgery when he was 2 1/2 because we thought he had a partial blockage...turned out he had 8 partial bowel obstructions. *shock* One of these days I'm going to sit down and write out the first few years of Dawson's life...even though he is now 8 years old it's too soon...I can hardly even think about it as a whole. Little instances are okay but when I look at the whole picture I still just wanna die. Sorry! How's everyone pooping?
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:19 pm

We had an unassisted poop the other day, thank god. But it has been since Sunday or Monday since that happened. He had another hard poop, then followed up with softer poops, until it was practically liquid. Went to Doc yesterday for shots and talked to her about it and she thinks its the formula, but wouldn't write me a prescription for Enfamil for WIC. She says buy a bottle of the ready-made formula and give him one feeding of the ready-made stuff. But i told her about the pear juice and water and she said to continue that if its working and not to use dark Karo syrup(which I may use anyways despite her weirdness about it). Also, I was thinking we might start him on prune juice, instead of pear juice. I heard that prune juice always works! so... who knows...
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 pm

Bekah- She may have been weird about the Karo syrup because it's from corn basically and can cause botulism..But they have changed how it's made and is now apparently safe to use(from what I've read anyway)...Also soy formulas are more likely to cause constipation than regular formulas, again that's just what I've read have never tried soy formulas for my kids...
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 pm

yeah i am pondering going to WIC maybe monday to get them to change it back to the regular formula... He wasn't as bad with the regular. He hasn't pooped since like monday morning.. so I just gave him a suppository and it was 3 really hard pieces of poop, then normal poop again.. Sad He was crying from trying to push so hard a bit ago. I just can't leave him that way!
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 am

Bekah - That is exactly how Nate was. He was so miserable. I am bummed because I have a whole can of the Isomil that had just opened. I think I might have gotten one bottle out of it. Now I dont know what to do with it. Any interest? It is open but I swear I havent done anything to it.

Eileen - Yes Nate had bad spitting up problems with the Similac Advanced. So they put him on the Isomil. Solved the spitting up problem and helped with his horrible gas - However it constipated him something terrible. So now we are on the Nutramigen. He is no longer constipated but now spits up more than he ever did on the Isomil but not as much as with the Advanced. I dont know why it is so hard!

**Gross Poop Story Alert**

Ok so I was changing a poopy diaper and decide to go ahead and put some butt paste on Nate to prevent a rash since he had pooped during a nap and I didnt know how long it had been since he pooped. So rubbing it on his tushy and he farts and smiles - then as I am rubbing all of a sudden my hand is full of way more butt paste than I started out with and it is so much warmer! EEEWWWW! I was pooped on and had rubbed it on him a bit him before I noticed. It all happened so fast. Topped off by the little stinker smiling and giggling. Yes giggling - Good times!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:39 am

LOL Amy that is good !!!!!!!!!! Still lol-ing.......................lol......ok I'm done now but I am sure that is one of the many times he will bless you with a hand full poo

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:06 am

Oh amy that is too funny!!! mine is still only smiled 3 times while awake, and not giggled yet but i am sure mine will do the same...lol
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:08 am

Amy- Seriously LOL...we haven't been pooped on yet by Landree but it seriuosly reminds me of a story about McKenna...Dh was changing her diaper in the middle of the night after feeding her and she had pooped, I advised him to wait as she likes to take a while...so he is changing her and he has her legs lifted in the air while he is cleaning her up...and wouldn't you know she poops some more...but this poop shoots out and lands inside of his belly button...Swear to God, it was the funniest thing ever...even wrote it in her baby book.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:16 am

ROFL at the poop stories!!!Thanks guys for the stories!!!Amy I read yours and I did the same thing yesterday !
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:40 am

I dont have poop stories. Sad I have pee stories for sure! I get peed on all the time! What kills me is when his penis is facing down and he pees and then it lands on my shirt, but I don't notice it til like 5 minutes later or somebody says something cuz I didnt see the stream!

Last edited by rocknrollmommy616 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:13 pm

Amy - your story reminds me of when my ODS was a newbie - he was on my lap on the boppy and all of a sudden we had poop explosion - it overflowed the diaper and got all over me and the boppy!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:16 pm

You're still wearing shorts Bekah?Wow!I'd freeze the rest of my arse off, wait maybe thats a good idea.....
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:55 pm

LMAO!!!! Poop stories....so gross and yet so freakin' hilarious!!! LOL

This is a true story....
When Dawson was about 4 months old we had gone to Old Navy on Sheridan Street in Tulsa, OK to get him some new clothes since he had finally reached 10lbs....YEA!!! So I am pushing him in his stroller and looking around when his face turns red and I hear the "GRUNT" so I go and ask an associate where the bathroom is....and she says I have to wait because it's a one person toilet and she'll have to get the key...so I am looking at Dawson and low and behold...poop is running down the side of his stroller! So I'm like forget it and just go into the dressing room and lay him down on the bench type thing...there is runny loose stool all over him, all over the stroller, all over the wheels...it was so freakin' gross! So I am cleaning him first knowing I will run out of wipes before this disaster is cleaned up and what does he do when I lift his butt up to clean his back...yep....hershey squirts all over the wall and mirror!!!! OMG! So I just clean him and run out to DH and say "we have to go NOW!" So we get to the car and he has to put the stroller in....which I didn't have enough baby wipes to clean and he is freakin' out but after I told him about the mess STILL inside of that dressing room...he throws the stroller in the trunk and speeds off! It's been 8 years and we've never been back to that Old Navy! LOL Oh the memories...
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:46 am

you live in oklahoma? im in okc I go to tulsa a good bit though to visit family. I belive amanda lives in okc too
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:41 am

omg michelle that is so funny

Shannon - that's a typo, I NEVER wear shorts. When I read your comment, I was like huh? No shorts..... typo. I meant shirt. lol

No, Jessi, Michelle lives in houston, remember? We were all freaking about before brenden was born because she didn't have power or running water(hurricane Ike) and she thought it would all still be out after the baby came. Thankfully it was not.
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:52 am

When my daughter (who is now Cool was a new born she had this explosive poop. she would do ti and i kid you not the diaper would bow from her pooping. Well one day (mind you i was 20 and cluless then as she was my first) was changing her in walmart and she decided to go poop before i got the diaper on her. she made a straight line of poop accross my shirt and across the bathroom onto the mirror over the sinks and the bathroom was full of people she almost hit a lady! the lady looked at me and asked "whqt do you feed that child?" I was like formula...lol so got it all cleaned up used all my wipes before thinking about using the paper towels ofcourse but ti was bad and embarrassing...lol
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" alt="" />
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:44 am

Michelle- That was hilarious!!!!...well now it is.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:14 pm

I'm going to have to go to the doctor again soon and ask them to write a prescription for joseph to be on another formula. No matter what we do, he is still pooping little hard poops and cant get them out on his own. You have to see how hard this poop is! It's a little dry, but still dark. It's greenishy brown and what comes out after it is that play-doh-y poo, then normal formula fed baby poop(peanut buttery looking). Sooo.. I'm going to call that stupid hussy that treated him last week and get her to write a prescription. This is ridiculous! I shouldn't have to beg someone to help my child. She acted like it was no big deal... like oh yeah constipation is fine. Yeah well not when you're the mom!!! sorry, rant over. bye girls.
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm

Logan pooped on his own on Thursday, Friday and today!! I never thought I'd be so excited for my kid to poop!! Smile Okay, so I'll be excited when DD poops in the potty instead of her pull-ups...
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Stupid poop question to follow... Razz

Ok, I've been worried about the poop situation for sometime. Here's the scoop. When Dominic would go about once a week it would be HUGE.. like he'd go.. I'd notice.. when I started to change him, he's start to go more. Filling THREE diapers in a row! Twice he did this. So I started to think it was the norm. Now, he hasn't done that at all I'm almost thinking it's been two weeks. Am I just miss reading the "poop" diapers I get because there is no substance to them? Everyday he has what look like wet gas diapers... poop color, poop smell, but no real poop.. just wet colored stuff.

Is this his poop? Is he constipated and this is what's being pushed out around it? Should I be concerned?

He doesn't seem fussy or upset but it still seems like this would be more like the runs or something.. I just never met a baby that doesn't really poo.. KWIM??
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

https://mommieslikeus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:49 pm

those are poop - are you still bfing? because that would make the poop look wet...
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Yes, still Bfing.. well pumping, but he hasn't had any formula in about 3 weeks. It just seems like nothing..LOL
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnelson80 Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 pm

How funny... I just noticed I picked the same ticker as you.. what good taste you have..LOL
mnelson80
mnelson80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:42 pm

I had my first explosive diaper last night! lol

i had just gotten done feeding Joey when my sister calls about a flat tire. So I change Joseph and go meet her and we end up calling my friend Daniel to come help fix it b/c we placed the jack in the wrong place so it wouldn't lift the truck high enough. Anyways, so afterward me, Daniel, and his girlfriend, Sarah, all go to Starbucks. Mind you, the baby has been asleep the WHOLE time. Well just as we're leaving(about 830-ish) he starts to wake up. He's probably starving by now(we left around 530 or so). As we get home, I place his car seat/carrier on the counter top(I know this is not safe but I really had to pee!), I throw a bottle in the microwave and run to the bathroom. Well while I'm finishing up in there I hear this noise. So I'm thinkin, "Oh that cat probably nearly fell trying to get off some high place. I go into the kitchen to take Joey out of his seat and I'm like "WHOA buddy, is that you?" Sure enough, I picked him up and there was some watery poo on his little outfit(luckily it was white so I saw it lol) so I put him on the changing table and start changing him. I suppose it was the way he was sitting in the car seat because it was nowhere near his little butthole. It was all at the top, and seemed pretty watery to me. He smiled as I was changing him, he tends to do that when he's proud of what he's done. Like farting on mommy or daddy or spitting up. He was proud of his explosive poop lol.

So there you have it. My first explosive poop story. I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from. Wink
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Yay for explosive poop diapers....but from experience That was a mild explosion wait until you get the HUGE ones....those ones are horrendous...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum