Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the poop?

+6
RobbieandLexisMommy
Chaycethedogs
eileen bauer
rocknrollmommy616
mythreesons
PolloLoco75
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What the poop? - Page 3 Empty Re: What the poop?

Post by eileen bauer Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:11 am

not to mention the diapers never cath all the poop explosion either...lol

Joy i love your tickers!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaycethedogs Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:53 am

Eileen - I"m following you..... LOL!

Talk about not catching the explosion...we had one....yesterday. So yesterday was the day I look forward to every single year. Hubby took off work so we could go Christmas shopping together and have lunch! Of course this year we took Brenden with us and we didn't get out of the house at 8am on the dot like we usually do...it was more like 9:30 but that's okay...Brenden likes to shop so we're good. Anyway, we went all of the places we needed to go and stopped at Brio Tuscan Grill (our usual place to eat on this day) and had a fabulous lunch...baby slept the ENTIRE TIME! Just as I am wiping my mouth Brenden's eyes pop open and he's all smiles so we decide to order dessert and coffee while I feed him. I take him to the bathroom to change his diaper (he had been asleep since we pulled out of the driveway) while hubby is warming the bottle in a cup of hot water. Mind you...this is a really nice resturant and Brenden was the ONLY child in the whole place. So there we are in the handicap bathroom stall and I am changing him...then it happens! As I reach over to the stroller to get the new diaper I hear grunting....I see a really red face....then I see green poop fly out of his butt and onto the wall and floor! It wasn't even liquid....just soft green poo on a mission! I was so horrified and stunned I couldn't even move! Dude finished before I could do anything...poo EVERYWHERE....the wall, the floor, my shoe...but not one drop on himself except of course at the exit point! I tried to clean it up but baby wipes only go so far! I was in tears when I went and got the manager and she was so nice about the mess! The SHE COMPED OUR $50 LUNCH because she felt so bad for me! LOL
Chaycethedogs
Chaycethedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 pm

awwww Yay for sweet managers. I feel for you Michelle. That is so embarrassing. Poor thing :'(
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum