Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Showers

+9
rocknrollmommy616
mnelson80
MichelleL
Kristen
eileen bauer
ladydy
PolloLoco75
Kim
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

April Showers - Page 4 Empty Re: April Showers

Post by tweetie462 Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Greetings! We made it back from Chicago in the wee hours of the morning...only to come home to blinking clocks. At some point yesterday (we think because of the last message on the answering machine) there was a power blip, and now we have discovered my computer hard drive is FRIED!! And DH is on my s-list because he's supposed to make sure there are backups running, and the last time he did it was in the middle of MARCH!!! And it'll cost over $200 for the hard drive files to be recovered!!!! If they can even recover them!! I am SO PISSED!!!!!! And to top it all off, I have a major sore throat - have had one since Sat night/Sun morning and I can't take a damn thing because I'm still nursing!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! Oh - and I had my appt this morning at the wound clinic - appt was for 10, got there a little before - like 9:50/9:55 and wasn't taken back until 10:30 and didn't leave there until 11 (GRRR) and the NP said the wound isn't healing as well as they would like - it's not as deep, but should be closed more than it is so she took a culture, i have to call her on wed to find out if i need an anitbiotic, and i have this bleach solution that i'm supposed to use to clean the incision before changing the aquacel stuff. And I found out today that Jeremy has little league practice TONIGHT! What else can fall on my lap today?? And I think Rayna is sick too - she doesn't sound too good, but i think tonight she will have a bath, take meds and get the humidifer in her room and hopefully will be okay tomorrow.

ok - rant down - sorry no personals - too pissed! hope everyone had a nice easter - i read all the stuff and it sounds like things are going well - i'll try to get back on later and maybe do some personals...
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Ok so Im going to build a giant hamster wheel in my house and MAKE my kids run on it so they burn energy...They are driving me crazy today!!! The two oldest are at each others throats.While it's sunny out its VERY cold and the wind is bitter so its hard to be out for long...I live on a hill so its hard to let me kids go ride bikes so we go up to Mary's and they ride there.My oldest is ready to take off the training wheels but he says not yet...Easter here was quiet. We had an easter egg hunt and they kids got cool baskets that had a bug collecting kit and a microscope in it...Then their grandpa came by for a visit and took the 2 oldest to lunch at McDonalds so DH and I ordered Chinese and watched a horror movie and then played the Wii(and other extracuricular activities Wink ) They got home and played my Nintendo DS and fought about it. My ODS just picks and picks and picks and thinks he's the boss of everything.I have to say if he was my older brother I'd probably have punched him by now and told him to leave me alone.But he's not. So that's the latest and greatest here...Sorry for no personals...Lucas is taking a nap after all the fresh air so I'm going to go get stuff done.
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:55 pm

OMG Elise I am so sorry!!!! I saw your facebook status where you were questioning your thoughts on traveling and I was thinking that things didn't go well. I wonder what happened with the electricity...the weather has been okay in the area, we had strong rain on Sat. but not thunder storms, but you might have had them up there. So sorry to hear about your hard drive...I actually have my memory stick in my lap as I was just getting ready to back up my pictures...I haven't done it since Oct!!! I would loose everything of Landree if something happened. I am so sorry to hear that you aren't healing as well as the Dr's would like, let us know how the culture comes back...and well I think you need a vacation all to yourself...no where you would have to fly to though.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 pm

So I waited in the waiting for 2 hours to meet the most rude and horrific doctor I have EVER come in contact with! The guy was a moron! He told me if I took birth control pills and lost 60lbs all of my PCOS symptoms would go away. He also said my bleeding would go away. Every time I told him I wanted something more permanent he said the pill was the answer to all of my problems....NOT. I've tried my share of BCP's and they make me gain weight and my blood pressure goes up. He just wouldn't get off the subject. He also said I needed the lap band procedure but that my insurance probably wouldn't cover it since I am not 100+ lbs over weight and I probably couldn't afford it.....WTF??? I tried explaining that I just wanted him to stop the bleeding. I have a primary doctor who takes care of my female needs and an endocrinologist who takes care of my PCOS...I just wanted him to stop the bleeding. It went in one ear and out the other. He was so insulting and condensending that I got up, told him to go fuck himself and walked out. So now I'm back at square one. I'm going to talk to my endo about this. I see her for my 3month check up 2 monday's from today. I don't want to do anything to mess up my PCOS treatment. The plan she has me on works....my hormones have been in check for 2 years....Brenden is proof of that! All I can say is I am so disappointed. I really wanted to get this taken care of. I never would have thought I would run into a doctor like this jack off. I've heard stories but just never thought it would happen to me. He was so rude. I must have just stared at him like he was an alien....because he kept repeating himself OVER and OVER. My DH is like "well, he had balls that's for sure" and I was like "yea, he's lucky he's still got them". I know I am in a vicious cycle. The irregular bleeding is throwing my hormones off and the Metformin just can't control it. I am experiencing awful PCOS symptoms....I really think that's the cause for my depression and outbursts along with everything else. I should have sprayed him with the pepper spray I have in my purse.....
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:08 am

OMG Michelle- I can't believe that!!! How crazy...what a douche. You should file a complaint with the medical board.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 am

Morning Everyone!

Elise- I am glad you made it home safely even if it was maddening. I hope you and Rayna both feel better!

MichelleL - OMG! I so would have maced that guy. What an asshole! I hate jerkwad know it alls who dont have sense enough to listen. You were right -F him!

Bekah - I hope things are going alright with your grandmother. I have been thinking about you.

Diana - Sounds like you had a full house. A house full of fun! LOL! Cant wait to see pics.

Kim - You know we will vote!

Shannon - Sounds like you had a good weekend. Here is an idea on burning energy for your kiddos. Whenever there is a decision to be made have a compatition to see who can jump in one place the longest! That person gets to pick the book, movie, game, toy etc.! LOL! Get out there competative spirit and burn that energy! LOL! I would have said races but running in the house is no bueno. My brother and I used to jumprope. I was AWESOME. I entered and won compatitions and everything - until I jacked up my knees from jumproping at the ripe old age of 7. Had to retire after that.

AFM - I am here at work for another fun filled day. Oh and for you ladies thinking Nate is going to have a full set of teeth by the time he is 1 - I think you are right! Nate will have a full set of teeth. After his doc appt yesterday it turns out that in addition to the 2 bottom teeth he already has he is getting 6 count em 6 more at once. We thought it was only 3 or 4 but no its 6! No wonder he has been miserable. She did tell us to start using motrin for his teething and wow did it make a difference. He slept through the night last night and woke up smiling and giggling. So if you are having teething troubles I suggest the motrin. OH here is a close up you can see 3 of the ones on the top coming in
url=Photobucket
I guess that is it for now. Not much new going on here since yesterday.

Take Care!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:17 am

I am actaully jealous of the teeth...deffinitly not all of them and not 6 at once (poor guy) but one or two would be nice
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:19 am

Amy- Yup running in this house is a major no-no!Our house is a small ranch and they have a habit of crashing head first into stuff! I have made them put shoes on and run around the outside of the house.Theres hills so they only do maybe 2 before they're tired!ODS had 12 teeth at 12 months so I know what you're going through with poor little Nate! DS#2 barely had 6 teeth at 12 months... Lucas has no teeth yet at all...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:48 am

Amy - poor guy! Logan is still working on his first one and I think maybe #2 is starting to poke thru

Kim - the girls room does look amazing - your DH did awesome

Bekah - sorry to hear about your grandmother - I've been there more times that I'd like, so I understand the frustration and all....

AFM: My throat still hurts - I keep having tea with honey, which does make me feel better, but it still hurts to swallow - i guess this is one way to lose weight! hurts to swallow = no eating! not the best way, i know....i hope i'm on the up-end of it though - last night after having 2 or 3 cups of tea w/ honey I was feeling better, but then of course, nighttime came and i can't breathe thru my nose because it's stuffed, so my mouth has to be open, which of course, dries the throat out, which makes it hurt, so come morning it's like starting from ground zero! Grrr!!!!

I'm slowly reinstalling everything on my computer - hopefully we'll be able to get the data off the old one - it'll cost a pretty penny, but you do what you have to do! i'm just so ticked off at DH - and he knows it! I told him - "if this was one of your users at work, you never would have let a month go by without making sure there was a backup!" it's so frustrating! he was doing my backups to an external drive, and then decided to go the online route, 'cept that never finished, so there's some stuff up on the online storage that is newer than on the external drive, but there is some stuff that never made it up to the online storage! what a mess!! we've had hard drives fail before, but never this bad!

Ne-way, hope everyone is having a better day than I am! I'm still debating on whether I should call the dr for Rayna - she only has her throat and/or ears hurt when i specifically ask her if they hurt.....i really don't want to drag 3 kids to the dr to find out she has a cold! right now, i so wish i wasn't nursing! 'cause then i could take anything to make my throat feel better! i have started to wean Logan, but I would hate to do it cold turkey!

ok - back to my mess of a day.....
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Elise- Awww I hope that your throat feels better soon.I hope Rayna feels better soon!Does tylenol or motrin help your throat at all? Or gargling with salt water?I'm sorry about your computer!! That sucks!!!

MichelleL- OMG what a stupid jackass!!Sorry but I HATE doctors that think that just because they have a medical degree that they have a license to be idiots as well.I'm with Kim on filing a complaint!!! I'd also try to get ahold of a manager for the office where you went.There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for that!!!

Bekah- Hows everything going?I'm thinking of you....

AFM:Nothing new here.
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi ladies. Yes I have been slacking again. Here I am thinking that since I was home all the time that I would actually have time to get on here and post. Nope I was wrong. I have time to get on here and read your posts and get back up and get at something else! So my ds got sick on friday. he hasn't been sick in years!! he had a headache and then it developed into a fever... so we go all easter weekend with him being sick and looking like he had been run over. I took him to the doc on Monday, he thinks its a bad sinus infection. So he puts him on a z-pack and some cough medicine. Well he still has a low grade fever today. But he looks better. He just isnt eating. Which is really weird for him...he's a big boy! So hopefully these antibiotics will start working and he will feel better soon. My dd has been doing great. Knock on wood she only gets any kind of sickness when she gets her shots. She had 6month shots on March 30th and it was miserable for the next three days. i felt so bad for her. She only weighed 14pounds. She is going to be a runt!!! Her daddy is a skinny little thing! She is into everything. That's why I have no time for anything! She sleeps all night, usually goes to bed about 11pm and gets up around 11-1130am. Then it's party hard all day long. She will take cat naps when she eats a bottle but thats about it. She is onto stage 2 foods and doing great...well that and table food. If we are eating she wants in. She chases me through the house in her walker!! I was washing dishes the other day and she ran into me so many times i have bruises on the back of my legs. She just talks and talks all the time. When she's mad she screams momma....i dont know why i get the blame? but it any other time its "dada" "baba" "bubb"<---she says that when shes talking to my ds. She set straight up by herself about two weeks ago, we were on the couch and she sat straight up and pulled my shirt. i was like how in the world did you get up here??? shes so much fun. Then this pregnancy is trying to kill me... I have confirmed its trying to kill me! lol We go for the ultrasound on April 22nd...im so excited!!! I guess its where I was just pregnant last year but I all ready feel movement, this baby is fluttering all around the bottom of my belly....and my belly...oh my goodness. I gained 27pounds with chloe and lost all of it after she was born...well now my belly is pouching out, i have gained 4pounds at my last appt. i feel like a bloated whale. I am still sick all the time. I keep having nightmares that it's twins!!! They run in my family. My grandmother and my uncles all have twins. To top it off I ask my ds what does he think the baby is...he looks right at me...not knowing my fear of twins...and says i think there are two in there, one boy and one girl! i am about died.... so lets all keep our fingers crossed that there is only one healthy baby in there. at the last appt the heart beat was so much slower than with Chloe so I hope that signals boy. I have the only girl i want...shes enough to handle lol

Well i have rambled on enough... hopefully this week will be calmer and i can get involved more!
Hope all of yall are doing good and families are doing good!

I love you Jessica
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

http://www.myspace.com/fairybitch4life

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Shannon - yes, I am gargling with salt water in addition to the tea - i can finally breathe thru my nose, so hopefully that is a good sign! the true test will be during the night and tomorrow morning!

Jessica - glad things are going well...hopefully your DS will get better quickly!

Michelle - OMG! What am idiot! I'm with Kim - report him! That is just too rude!

AFM: Rayna seems to be okay....i'll see what happens tomorrow on if i call her doc....thankfully and not so thankfully this is vacation week! means i don't have to go anywhere, but not feeling well means we're stuck inside all this time!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:52 am

Wow there were alot of posts.....I'll just hit n miss some personals

Michelle- that sounds horrible I am with the other you need to report him seriously.Hopefully something can be figured out to help you with the bleeding though and soon.
Elise- I hope you continue to improve it does suck you cannot take anything.. and the hard drive well that really sucks...I should think about saving my pictures to some cd's in case something ever goes with our as all my pictures are on here... I have not had any developed from my camera since like early 2007... I just keep saving them on my comp..I would lose all of them if something happened..

Amy-Nate is so freaking cute him and his big blue eyes.....That is crazy he is cutting all them teeth so close together but at least he will get it outta the way quickly and while we are yet struggling with our LO's teething Nate will be ahead of that ballgame.. He is so adorable though seriously Jeremiah is still working on #3 and #4 teeth (the top two in the middle) they are right there but not thur the gums..

Jessica- Wow...You sound like you have your hands full...Chloe is getting so big and she is just gorgeous..Its nice to hear from you also..Good luck at the Big US hopefully there is only one in there you sound busy as it is and to add twins on top of it we'd never hear from ya... Hopefully the sickness lets up pretty soon for you..

Afm- Not really a whole lot new going on really.. although I have discovered that Jeremiah likes standing up and just holding my fingers to keep him steady... I snapped a few pictures of him standing up next to a toy by himself holding on to it..he has some awesome leg strength I tell ya... his only problem is after about 15-20 seconds he gets top heavy and slips to one side or the other because his head weighs so much...I have a picture I ll have to post it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 am

hello ladies!!! i will do personals later but i got my CPAP machine today and i took a nap with it and it feels great so far! tomorrow i will take my sleeping pill and put my little maching on and go to town! I am so praying that this helps me because I am jsut tired of being so tired all the time and falling asleep during conversation and so on. so excited to see a difference!

Also Easter was fgreat at the inlaws. had our easter egg hunt and got some cute pics i will try to figure out shutterfly again and get them posted. Hubby and I are good trying to make time for eachother. problem is he is all talkative when i am tired and wanting to go to bed but i take what i can get!

hope all is well with everyone!!!

Jessica- here's crossing my fingers you have one healthy boy!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:11 am

Good Morning Ladies,

Not a lot of time right now so I wont be able to do personals. I will come back and do those later. Just thought I would say Hi and everything is good here. I woke up this morning and AF decided to show up right before I left for work. UGH I am feeling it this time. I havent been this PMSey in forever. I just want to get back into bed and pull the covers over my head. I forgot my cell phone at home and to pack lunches and put Nate's reflux meds in for DH to take to daycare. I feel like such a bad mom. Now I have to go and concentrate (yeah right) on invoices and then have a fun teambuilding exercise this afternoon. I am to the point right now when they say lets have a fun time teambuilding! I just want to say F you I will be in my office doing work like REAL employees would be. A little extream LOL! I guess I could be considered a bit moody. LOL!

That is all for now. I have to go and get me some coffee. I actually stopped at Starbucks this morning (I hardly ever do that anymore) and got myself a $5 cup of coffee and they screwed it up so bad its undrinkable. I am so mad! Now I have to have regular coffee which isnt nearly as potent. Ok I am done bitching. Its just way to easy to do today. Wink
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:19 am

Good Morning Ladies.

Elise- I hope you get to feeling better. My DS is doing better. Just a mild temp and a little runny nose. It’s their vacation week also and he has been sick the whole time. Which bites!

Joy- Thanks. Hands full is not the word for it! Lol. She is backing into the desk with the walker right now trying to get my attention. She has to be the center of attention at all time. It sounds like Jeremiah is ready to go! He may take off walking on you earlier than expected!! I bet your hands are full as well with 3 kids!

Eileen- Thanks for crossing your fingers. One week until the ultrasound. I really hope the cpap helps you! I have had a lot of people that tell me its heaven sent. Sleep is a wonderful thing!

Amy- That sucks about your bad day! Hopefully it will get better!!!! Take a nice lunch break!!

AFM- nothing exciting this way. Trying to occupy her this morning so I can get some bill paying done. Exciting huh???
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Amy- Hugs! Hope you have a better day. I still haven't had AF but I'm thinking its because I'm still nursing. I've had days where I feel the wicked cramps and then nothing...I hope you get a better cup of coffee too!

Elise- How's the throat today?

Bekah- Any news?

Jessica- Are you going to find out what you're having this time? I've always wanted to be surprised but have never had the willpower.

AFM: So I got Luc's stationary jumper out again today and so far he's happy and having fun. He's hated it until now.Also went and bought a new pooper scooper(they don't hold up well against a great dane lol) and some grass seed.Good times. It's fairly decent outside and supposed to rain tomorrow so we will be outside doing some much needed yard work today. We've gone next door for the kids to ride their bikes the last 2 days and DS#2 got on his bike all by himself and then rode around for 2 hours! He's been very unsure of it and refused to ride it last year.We got him on it the day before and all he did was cry and say he couldn't do it...I didn't force him but gently encouraged him and he tried for a bit. He's not very athletic and often needs alot of encouragement to do new things.Which is fine but can be frustrating because I know he will have fun once he tries and once he does try he does have fun. Last year was the first year he went in the water at the beach past his ankles and he had a blast. So now he loves his bike.ODS is a natural athlete and takes to everything like he was made to do it. I don't care if they play sports or not.I encourage whatever they want to do but I refuse to just let them sit inside on a nice day and play video games.KWIM? Anyway, that's the latest and greatest here(not real exciting which I think is GREAT! Very Happy

P.S. Everyone here has been healthy(KNOCK ON WOOD) for a couple weeks now!!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Elise - I hope ya'll feel better soon!

Eileen - Yea on getting some sleep! I've heard the cpap makes a HUGE difference!

Jessica - Bill paying FTL! LOL!

Amy - I'm with ya' on the Starbucks! I only get my CafeMocha on my biweekly grocery shopping trips early Saturday morning....it's nice to shop and drink my coffee ALL BY MYSELF! LOL! Although last time I got a caramel macchiato...I swear it was only milk....no coffee. I hope your day gets better! Don't feel bad about the zantac! I've forgotten Brenden and Dawson's before. I switched the baby to twice daily because three times was just getting to be too much.

Shannon - When you are done with your yardwork feel free to stop by and so mine. DH doesn't have time to mow this week because he's working late every night and he seriously asked me to mow the lawn tomorrow! I called a company and for $35 they'll mow front and back and weedeat. Needless to say...I'm not mowing the lawn....it'll be one of the best $35 I've ever spent! LOL

Joy - the phone rang and I forgot what you wrote! :-( But I do wanna say HI! :-)

I hope Bekah is doing okay...

AFM - I"m still upset about the dr visit Monday so I've decided I am going to file a complaint. Thank you all so much for your encouragement! I am very thankful that I get mad instead of teary eyed. I wouldn't want to waste a single tear on that jackass. Anyway, on a fabulous note....BRENDEN SLEPT THRU THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!! 7:15pm - 6:45am! I think he would have slept longer but I got nervous and had to check on him. And dummy me couldn't just look at him....I had to put my hand on his back. He was up as soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs. Awww well....I missed him anyway! LOL! I've been catering this week so it's been a busy one. DH has been working late (8pm or later) every night and we have company coming from Oklahoma Friday. We were suppose to go to the Texas Crawfish Festival this weekend but it might get rained out. This will be the very first year I actually get to enjoy the festival as patron. My shop was located in the historic district the festival is in so I've spent the last 4 years working my tail off for several weeks before the festival and 16+ hour days during it. I sold over a 100 dozen cookies in 2007 during the 2 weekends of the festival! Anyway, hopefully the rain will either be quick or hold out because I really wanna go and enjoy myself. Anyway, I'm off to clean before the baby wakes up. His schedule is all off today because of the sleeping thru (which was worth it!) and the catering. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Wednesday!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Amy, hope u'r day is getting better. The pic of Nate and his teeth is just adorable.

Jessica, Miss Chloe is so cute...she takes a great picture. Have fun paying those bills...I need to do the same and am not looking forward to it. I'm sure it won't happen til tomorrow.

Shannon, glad everyone's been healthy for a while, don't jinx yourself and say it too loud. Glad Luc is liking the jumper. Aubrey didn't seem to like it much at first either she would either fuss or just crash in it, it's just been recently that she's interested.

Michelle, what a richard cranium!!!! I'm so glad u told him where to go.....
The festival sounds YUMMY!

Hey to all the other mommas I missed..hope u'r day is going well.

AFM: Well, Aubrey's genetic testing all came back normal. I think my lil princess is just built differently. DH an I are so excited to know that there isn't anything wrong.
She does go for her upper GI on Monday and that's just about the last thing they have to check on her I believe. If anything is going on in there that needs to be fixed they are hoping to do it when they fix her kidney reflux.
NEway...good news!!!!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Diana - So glad Aubrey's tests came back normal! I know it is a relief! She'll sail thru the upper GI....keep the faith!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi everyone - just a quick hello as I take a break from re-creating my finances from the past month!

I'm feeling slightly better today - can breathe thru my nose again, which is always nice, but the throat still hurts. And at times I have the croak voice...oh what joy!

DH is filling out the paperwork to send my drive out for data recovery - hopefully they'll be able to get at least the pictures off! Those I can't recreate - some of them I have posted onto Facebook, but not all! And those are the kinds of things that cannot be replaced! Sad Oh well - fingers will be crossed until we hear back from this place.

I'm going to need a vacation after this week! At least I had the brilliant idea last night to put one of the kids humidifiers in our room last night which did help, but then I had a coughing fit in the middle of the night, which really did not make my throat feel too good. I think if I drink any more tea I will float away!!

Ok - back to my paperwork....good thing I keep my checkbook on the computer AND in the good ol' paper version - made it a lot easier to recreate the last month for at least that stuff!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Good Evening Ladies!!!

Shannon- I wish I could wait and be surprised. I suggested it and DH had a nervous breakdown. He’s dying to know. Plus he made a good point, as soon as they wove the wand down there I would know what it was. I knew it was DD was a girl before the tech did. I guess when you obsess over the ultrasound for the weeks leading up to it you become a pro! YAY for Lucas liking the jumper. Chloe turned her nose up at it, but loved the walker. I guess she just likes being able to move it around. Knocking on the wood with you for the sick-free environment. DS has been temp free for almost 24 hours!!!

Michelle- The bill paying was excruciating and depressing, just how quick the money can go!!! I don’t blame you for reporting that doctor. That was so uncalled for and just mean. There has been a lot of doctors I have worked with, that just have no bedside/office manner. I really don’t understand why they are doctors. I hope the rain stays away and you get to enjoy the festival.

Diana- Your little Aubrey is precious! I am so happy that the tests came back normal! Hopefully they can figure out something to help her out!

AFM-nothing exciting this way. Right now Miss Chloe has her bottle in the side of her mouth chewing on it and saying momma---dadda---then she squeals. Then she will take the bottle and shake it all over herself…she wont wear a bib she pulls it off of herself…she is something else! Austin hasn’t had a fever in almost 24 hours which makes me think the z-pack is working…yeah!!! He has to go back to school tomorrow! They had a quick break because they missed half the winter b/c of snow/ice. I think they should have gave them the rest of the week off at least. But oh well. Hope ya’ll have a great evening! My plans is to beat the hubby on the xbox 360 again tonight, playing NBA 2K9. It's so funny him and DS are such game playing people. And I come along and just beat his butt everytime in a basketball game. Its so funny how upset his ego gets! Just a little victory for me!! YAY! cheers
nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 am

Jessica- I just have to comment that your little Chloe Looks almost like an exact repeat of your dh.....her and her big blue eyes..what a cutie!

Diana- I am sooooooooo happy Aubreys tests have came back normal...that is very good news..

Michelle- I am very proud of you that you are going to report that dr. It does take alot to do something like that. But you need some type of justice for the way you were treated...that was very rude and unprofessional of him to act like that...even if he had a bad day or something... you went there desperate for help and an answer and all he could do is put it off that it was your fault the reason why the stuff is going on....pppffftt the more I talk about it the more it boils my blood how a dr could be like that.....Anyways I am so glad you are choosing to report him he deserves that and more done to him for his behavior and attitude Way to go girl! cheers

Elise- I am glad you are getting better even if it is slower than hoped for...sore throats suck... I too hope they can retrieve your pictures esp but if possible everything you had stored on drive..

Amy- Well since yesterday is over I 'll say I hope you have a better tomorrow...I too hate when AF shows up without being invited...

AFM- I hope I did not leave anyone out with personals...sometimes I write down on a piece of paper things I wanna say to each person...but this time was not one of them so I am just going based on memory of what I read....If I did leave someone out Hello and hope all is going well for you and the LO's......OoOOooOOo I just remembered one I left out SHANNON! lol

Shannon- It just clicked in my brain that you mentioned how your home has been sickfree for a few weeks....that is so awesome to hear you really deserve(and your boys too) a long long long vacation from the sicknesses... I think it has to do with it warming up a bit more and being able to be outside more...I hope it continues for you...

Ok I think thats all....later ladies!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Right about now I feel like the worst mom ever - it's a beautiful spring day (finally) out, and my kids are still in their pjs and still in front of the TV 'cause i STILL feel like crap! My voice comes and goes (more goes than comes), if I drink any more tea, I will float away (not a bad thought right now, though) and I have a headache that won't go away! All I want to do is take a nap, and that is IMPOSSIBLE with 3 kids in the house who are all VERY LOUD! Grr!! Ok, so maybe not the worst mom ever, but not a terrific one! I had plans for this week and none of them are happening!! I've spent more time this week redoing crap on my computer that I lost and can't wait to find out if I'll be able to get it back, then being with my kids! I HATE THAT!!

Ok - rant over -- hope everyone is having a nice day! I'm not (in case you couldn't tell!)

Oh - and we have the floor guy coming tonight to tell us how much it's going to cost to replace the kitchen floor....yeah, like I really want to be dealing with that right now!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Elise- Aww if you lived closer I'd take the kids for ya so you could get a nap in!It's hard to get better if you can't get rest.Poor thing!

Joy- LOL Thanks for remembering me!Yes I have to say its been nice having healthy kids for once...I think I've aired out all the ickies!

Where is EVERYONE today????

MichelleL- $35 is a great deal!!!I love being outside this time of year so Id totally come do your yard(well if it wasn't bigger than mine lol). We have a weedwacker that you plug in and every year I manage to wack my shin.DH won't let me use a gas powered one LOL...

AFM: I met one of the resource teachers in ODS school she comes in and does group activities with the classes and one day we started talking.She adopted a little Haitin boy back in February. He's 4 years old and is just a cutie. So today we went over to her house because she wanted to have kids paint her sons room a jungle theme. All the kids got to paint and the kids just loved it! I met a new mom friend there.She has an almost 2 year old named Angelique whos just the cutest little thing!So it was a good day.I'm completely exausted and don't want to cook. Nope I don't wanna! Can I go on a cooking strike?
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum