Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's for dinner?

+7
ladydy
Kim
PolloLoco75
rocknrollmommy616
mythreesons
tweetie462
MichelleL
11 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

What's for dinner? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's for dinner?

Post by MichelleL Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Kim I love Outback! We always order the same thing! DH and I both get prime rib (outback style), house salads w/tangy tomato, and loaded baked potatoes. He adds grilled shrimp and I add coconut shrimp. Dawson gets a blooming onion and a side of fries then steals steak and shrimp off our plates! LOL Last time DH told him he was going to start getting his own prime rib because he's eating too much of ours! Poor Brenden had green beans but was watching us like a hawk! Man I love Outback.....I think that's going to be our dinner Friday night..... What did you order?
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 am

ours for tonight was double cheeseburger hamburger helper...Last night our dinner changed because dh's sister and her DH called up last minute and asked if they bought take out pizza would we like some so they ordered and brought it with them....They eat over alot when I cook because she is not too keen on cooking yet so they come with their almost 1 yr old son to dinner quite often so once in awhile they get pizza and pick up the tab so it works out.

Kim ooopps was tonight date night? I mentioned on feb thread I hope you have a good date night tomorrow....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 am

Joy- we went out last night instead of tonight because we both had today off also so my mom took the girls overnight so we could sleep in, to bad I was still up at the normal time.

Michelle- I ended up with the prime rib, DH with the Alice Spring's chicken...and of course we had a bloomin onion. It was all so good. I love the bread, that is my favorite.

Tonight we are having spaghetti and meatsauce, salad and some texas toast...good old easy standby.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:56 am

Tonight we are having grilled chicken with mango salsa, pan fried brocolli, sour dough bread and a chop salad. Brenden will have sweet potatoes and pears.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:07 am

I have no idea what we will have for dinner. I think it will be a fend for yourself night. I am so tired (even though I have had 2 full nights sleep in a row) I dont think I can bring myself to cook.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm not sure what we're having either. DH is home before me today so he can figure it out. I'm definitely feeling an easy dinner night.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Not totally sure if we will have it tonight but I am leaning and so is DH to have teriyaki Chicken tonight with rice...

You will need
1-2 bottles of Lawrys Teriyaki Marinade(I usually end up have to use 1 1/2)
1 1/2 LBS boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces

White rice cooked( the amount depends on how much rice you will be eating)

Basically I just use Lawrys Teriyaki Marinade and marinade chicken in the sauce for about 4 hours
Dump contents of chicken and marinade into pan cook until chicken is fully through(I never timed it before so not sure how long) and serve over hot white rice...

Its pretty simple to make but have to get the ok from DH that his sister and her dh like that stuff because they are joining us for dinner tonight..

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Tonight's dinner was beef stir-fry with broccoli and red peppers and white-n-brown rice. Logan had squash and some applesauce.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Tonight I'm making chicken & noodles or chicken soup. I don't have a recipe just cooking chicken tenders with onion, garlic, celery and adding some broth, white wine, frozen mixed veggies and egg noodles.
DH had to stop by Sam's and he bought a ceramic lined cast iron dutch oven, I've been dying to use it.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Tonight we are having pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, spinach salad with mandarin oranges, strawberries, & candied walnuts & homemade rolls. Next week they are gonna expect catering food and I've got news for them....we are eating light!!! I think the catering is going to end up being a couple weeks a month which is fine with me! ;-)
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:36 pm

I am so not in the mood to think about dinner. The not hungry bug has got me today.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:11 pm

tonight we are having shepard's pie, something easy and reheat's easily as I am working second shift. I just brown up hamburger, but it in the bottom of a cassarole dish, spread a can of cream of mushroom soup, add two can's of corn (drained) topped off with mashed potatoes.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Tonight was pancake night. Bisquick and I make a great dinner! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:27 am

Umm Amy's Pizza is what we had with pepperoni, canadian bacon, ham and cheese and I also made up my cheesebread stuff. I made alot because we had dh's sister and her hubby and son over again tonight but there was alot left over so I was bummed about that...I hate when food gets wasted but we are going to be going somewhere tomorrow and wont be home for dinner and dh usually doesnt eat left overs so I had to ditch it out...

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:07 am

Ok Last night I had cream of mushroom soup with rice and tuna in it with a piece of cheese toast.
DH had a microwave pizza and salt free chips while Nate stuck to his rice cereal and nutramigen.

I have no idea what is going to happen tonight.

Elise - I am jealous of your breakfast for dinner. DH is weird and says breakfast is to be eaten in the morning only that is why it is called breakfast and not dinner . So we never get to have breakfast for dinner unless I just make it for myself.
Rolling Eyes
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:12 am

Last night we had pizza hut!!! Tonight i think we're having good old fashioned pb&j's since we're going to a hockey game and frankly I just don't feel like cooking...Its been a crappy week and tomorrow is going to be our busiest day....
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by jessijennings Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:14 am

we eat Stouffer's now days.. I just pick out a lot of frozen bake type meals and in the oven they go during bath time usually come out right about the time baby goes to bed.. Yeah I miss cooking but those chicken enchiladas are nothing to scoff at .. though i add sour cream..
jessijennings
jessijennings

http://www.myspace.com/za_paper

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:55 am

We had Pei Wei Chinese food last night. DH had Chicken Fried rice and I had Sweet and sour chicken with no ginger and brown rice.

Tonight - we havent quite decided yet. Whatever it is we make we may have to go to the store to get stuff. We really dont have anything here. Yeah a trip to the store for us all!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:32 am

we are have a pork roast...I put it in a clear deep dish with a tiny amount of water, I spread yellow mustard all over the top and salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake for about 2 hours, uncover and let brown for about a half an hour. We are also having broccoli with some velveeta cheese sauce, and probably boiled potatoes.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:04 pm

We had fried shrimp, steamed crab legs and smashed potatoes.

All I had to do was fry the shrimp since I bought it already breaded.

I steamed the crab legs w/some garlic and Old Bay for 9 minutes.

For the potatoes I just cut some white potatoes in 1/4's and boiled with onion and garlic. Then I smashed them with some cheddar, bacon bits and milk. I also added a scoop of sour cream just before serving them.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:06 pm

We were out shopping today, so we had dinner at TGI Fridays.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 pm

We had Chicken breasts marinated in Mexican Chile Lime marinade and baked. We also had garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli with seasoning and Parmesan cheese on top
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:26 am

Well Been out a few days but on Friday I had some pizza and cheese and chips at a Women's meeting at church. Dh sand kids had pizza from Jet's...I am sure theres was much better as mine was kinda cold and not good

Tonight we had Hot dogs and baked beans as we were at my nieces B day party and that's what they served...I only ate one though as the hot dogs were nearly gone by the time I got to them. So to supplement my dinner I am having some frosted flakes right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:20 am

tonight is burger's and fries...I don't know if I will even eat that...god I feel like shit.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Tonight I'm making Veal Chops and asparagus.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum