Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's for dinner?

+7
ladydy
Kim
PolloLoco75
rocknrollmommy616
mythreesons
tweetie462
MichelleL
11 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

What's for dinner? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's for dinner?

Post by MichelleL Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:59 am

Tonight we are having chicken and noodles, green beans and some type of bread if I get to it. DH feels icky and I'm starting to....YUCK! Brenden will have sweet potatoes and mashed banana.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 pm

What IS for dinner is definitely the question! Either pasta or chicken nuggets or fish sticks....not sure which I feel like making. But, I do have to decide pretty soon! Smile Logan will be having his usual veggie with a bit of fruit.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:55 am

for dinner last night was Chicken Parmesan over noodles
Preheat oven to 400
Spray cooking spray on the inside of a glass 13x9x2in pan..Pour 1/2 a jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom of pan.

Cut 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts in half put in pan coat with sauce pour remaining sauce over top.

Cook in oven for 30 minutes top with grated parmesan cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese put in oven cook 15 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside..

Serve over your choice of pasta

Tomorrow's dinner homemade hamburger helper...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 am

tonight is brats with some sauteed peppers and onions on rolls with either tatter tots or fries, yesterday was my double day at work, I worked 7am to 11pm and then back in for 7 to 3 today so I am a little tired and need something easy.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:52 am

Tonight is suppose to be bacon cheeseburgers, oven fries and chocolate shakes but that will depend on Brenden....since this is first time getting sick I have no idea what to expect. He will hopefully feel like eating and have some peas and bananas.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:57 am

Last night DH and I didnt eat until 9:30 after nate was in bed and we had Tomato Soup with dinner rolls.

Nate had Carrotts and LOVED them. He ate the whole tub and then had 4 oz of formula.

I have no idea on tonight. We will have somthing I am sure!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:16 am

I'm either going to make tacos, pizza, or a sausage pasta bake, or maybe chicken tortilla soup...hmmm.....
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:06 pm

So dinner tonight is mcDonalds since I still have a horrid headache and don't feel like cooking
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:33 am

Well Saturday was my sister in laws baby shower we went to that and ate some then for dinner hubby had a few hamburgers and me I just had some Egg noodles buttered and sprinkled with Mrs Dash Garlic and Herb..

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:56 am

Last night we had grilled chicken, alfredo noodles, and green beans. Brenden had applesauce and greenbeans.

I just marinated the chicken in Grill Mates Hickory BBQ and then sprinkled with garlic salt and pepper before grilling. (Thank God DH filled the propane yesterday). DH and Dawson both wanted cheese melted onto theirs but I didn't have any.

The noodles were from a Lipton package, which I haven't bought in a LONG time, but there were really easy and good so I'm getting them again! LOL

Tonight we are having swiss steak, buttered potatoes, fried corn and rolls.
Brenden will have carrots and peas.

I don't have a recipe for the swiss steak and the potatoes are just quartered yukon golds, boiled, drained, and then I stir in butter and salt. The corn is really awesome.....it's frozen corn cooked in a skillet on med-high heat with chopped bacon and a little fresh minced onion. Cook until corn is getting lightly toasted. Turn off heat and add 1/2 stick butter and 1/4c grated parmesan cheese. Sometimes I leave out the onion and add chives with the cheese.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Last night we met the in-laws at Unos for dinner.

Tonight, Logan had sweet potatoes and bananas -- and he let DH feed him!! Yeah!!!! The other kids are having Deli turkey slices and apple juice. I'm making veal chops for DH and I after they go to bed.
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Well tonight we had a young couples meeting at church at like 5pm and the pastor showed the movie Fireproof then did a short discussion of it afterwards and we just had snacks and stuff there. I got a bit hungry though when I got home so I had some froot loops for dinner. very very low key dinner..

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:41 am

Well this whole last week has been no frills dinner. DH has been put on a bland diet because of the stomach flu. So everynight has been soup and a sandwich or chicken and dumplings. I am ready for something different. Here is hoping I get to cook yummy food for dinner.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Tonight we are having some kind of pork. I have to go take something out of the freezer and we ended up with lots of pork for some reason.

pork
sauteed green beans
probably leftover stove top from sat night.

aubrey will have peas for the 1sts time. that is the last veggie and then we're starting on a morning feeding with veg & fruit at night.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Tonight we are having fried chicken breasts, spinach stuff and mashed potatoes. Brenden is having vegetable beef and pear/pineapple.

The chicken is fried on the stove in canola oil with the skin on and breaded with egg wash and seasoned flour. Double coated of course because I feel like having a cholesteral attack!LOL

The Spinach is 2T butter melted and sauted with 1/2 diced onion and 2 cloves minced garlic. When it starts sweating I salt and pepper it then dump in a bag of frozen spinach. I mix one can of cream of chicken soup with 1/2 can of water and mix everything together...then just let it get bubbly and hot.

potatoes are instant!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 am

Tonight I made Taco meat for the kids and manwich for DH and me. Logan had green beans and pears.

Tomorrow night is crock pot night so I prepped that tonight - I'm trying a new recipe - Hungarian Goulash - should be interesting!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 am

We had burgers and fries...nothing really fancy.....not sure about tomorrow though as we normally schedule dinner entree when we find out if his sister, her hubby and baby are coming over or not that way we can figure out what to make to where we have enough for all. They come over quite a bit because she does not know how to cook to well and they recently got their own apt but have no cable or nothing yet. I am sure they will not be over much once they get cable.. and will most likely end up going out to eat then..

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Tonight we're having chicken fajitas and refried beans.
We went to Penzey's over the weekend and I stocked up on my spices. They have the best fajita seasoning.

Aubrey will have cereal and peas again. Last night was her first night on peas and she didn't act too fond of them. She didn't even finish all of the and that's not normal for her.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Tonight we are having pad fried tilapia, creamy rice, and green beans. Brenden is having green beans & mango.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 pm

We're having a savory crust chicken pie(new recipe) and italian breadsticks
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Last night we had chicken stir fry over jasmine rice! Yeah DH's tummy is better and he can eat real food again!

Tonight - I dont know cuz my tummy isnt feeling so hot. I dont know what we are going to do...
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:30 am

We had steak and baked potatoes with Corn.. Tomorrow I am thinking I am gonna make homemade pizza( my crust) and maybe I ll do some cheese bread with it.. but tomorrow comes and that all could change again..

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:00 am

Last night was crock pot night - Hungarian Goulash over mashed potatoes (instant) - I was too tired to cook noodles. It came out pretty good. Rayna had taco meat and Jeremy had turkey tacos (slices of turkey rolled up in taco skins). Logan had sweet potatoes and applesauce. I have no idea what tonight will bring....maybe pasta? maybe pancakes? maybe a "whatever you can find that is fast and ready to go"....we'll see how tired I am come the end of the day! Smile Logan will have a veggie and a fruit - whichever ones I grab out of the pantry! LOL
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:10 am

Last night I ended up having a chicken salad sandwich (canned chicken breast with mayo and relish) on white bread and some carrot chips with a fudge bar for dessert. Yeah for bland!

DH decided to test the waters with a Lean Cuisine Pizza and Nate had some Rice Cereal, Carrots and Formula for dessert!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 am

We're doing grilled cheese and soup tonight because its scouts night...I can't wait until summer so it's over...Isn't that sad?I'm beat...

Lucas will be having some squash and breast milk.
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum