Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Already???

+9
eileen bauer
Kim
tweetie462
rocknrollmommy616
mnelson80
MichelleL
ladydy
PolloLoco75
mythreesons
13 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

January Already??? - Page 5 Empty Re: January Already???

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 am

Happy Happy Birthday Bekah!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:40 am

I knew it was too good to be true! Logan was up and down all night last night - he went to bed at 8ish, was up at 11 - then again at 1 and and 2 -- at 2:30 DH gave him a bottle because i was wiped out and I have a very busy day today, so he knew I needed a little shut eye. And yet, I'm still exhausted! We'll see how today goes...I have to work tonight, so DH has to get everyone fed, ODS's homework done, and then put all 3 to bed.....should be interesting....

Otherwise, things here seem to be leveling out...DH has been in touch with some recruiters and is working his contacts that he has kept thru the years from past jobs. Hopefully, this will help with the job search! We have some time, but not a lot of time! Because if it's an out-of-state job, then there's the whole sell/move thing that has to happen sooner rather than later -- which I hate because we might end up carrying 2 houses, which we SO cannot afford!! ARGH!

Ok - time to get other stuff done while Logan is still sleeping....hope everyone has a great day -- especially you Bekah!! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:46 pm

I am feeling you Elise with the baby getting up!

Nate was up at 10 and then at 12:45 and again at 3:45 and again at 6:00. I am so tired today!

I hope you are all having a good Tuesday.

Nate is still really congested we did the saline drops last night and this morning. Boy he hates that. He does feel much better afterward. I just hope he gets himself feeling better. Poor kid his eyes are swollen and watery all the time and he just looks miserable. No fever though so there isnt much we can do.
Well yesterday I think I bought Target's whole infant section. They are having an awesome sale by the way if you can get to it. They are switching out fall/winter for spring/summer. I got T-Shirts (starwars etc) for $1.98. I also got a bunch of sleepers and they had pants for $2.98. I am just saying if you can get to one and need clothes - go now. OH- flannel blankets for 99 cents!
I am trying to figure out when I can have time to work out. Its just not happening and I would so "make" time if I could. Do any of you ladies have any suggestions? I get up at 5:30 and am busy until I leave for work - then after work I got and get Nate, come home and we have our time. Then DH gets home - dinner, bath & bedtime for Nate and by that time its 10:00. I just dont know what to do. Anywho I guess that is all for now.

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Amy- I started putting Lucas in his bouncy next to me while I do a 20 minute pilates video or work out on my eliptical(sp)machine...Also since you live in TX and aren't as likely to have snow, you could maybe take him for a brisk walk in his stroller, or if the weather is bad there you could put him in his stroller and walk the mall...It's tough sometimes to add exercise in at first...But even 10 minutes a day is better than no minutes a day.It'll get easier as he gets older too! Very Happy

Elise- Sorry Logan didn't sleep well for you.Maybe its a growth spurt.It never fails that they seem to do it when we have a busy day the next day.I hope you get some rest tonight.

Well we're supposed to get the Arctic Freeze as well that Kim(I' think it was her)mentioned a few days ago...Not looking forward to have to bring Lucas out in that cold to pick up ODS at school.I got my newest Motherwear catalog and there's a quote from me in it!!It was neat to see!They emailed me about a month ago and asked if they could quote me after I'd done a survey from them.So I posted this on the brag board but will mention here too.Lucas rolled over yesterday for the first time.I'd put him on his belly in the crib while he was awake for a few minutes of tummy time while I ran into my room to put clothes away(have a monitor in there)and he shrieked so I ran in there and he was laying on his back laughing and cooing!I cried because he may be my last baby and I'm not in any hurry for him to grow up.I put him on his belly and he promptly shrieked and rolled over again!Little turkey!Anyway, just trying to get things ready for ODS's birthday this weekend...Hopefully it'll still happen even with the cold coming..Gotta run and go pick him up!

Bekah- Hope you're having the best day ever!

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Shannon - was it on page 4?? i got my catalog today and immediately saw it! Smile
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:08 pm

So I get a call at 3:15 from Nate's daycare... His eye is red, swollen, watery, with discharge. I had to go and pick my little guy up and we headed straight to the doctor. He isnt allowed to go back to daycare without a note saying he is ok. So we find out he has a virus and an eye infection. So we have to put ointment in his eye to get rid of the infection. Thank goodness its not pink eye but my little guy cant go back to daycare until Thursday! So DH and I have to figure out what we are going to do tomorrow.
Now of course I got home and gave him a bottle and he passed out. Little guy is so tired. Now that is when my dogs decide its time to wrestle and play chase through the house. GRRRRrrrRRRR!
I guess that is it for now... I am going to see if I cant get in a little step aerobics while he naps.

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Ewwww Poor Nate I am sure it was probably something he picked up from the daycare...maybe someone touched his eye with germs on it or something... But the bonus is you get to stay home with him because he can't be a daycare right?

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Elise-Yup Im the very first comment listed in the whole catalog!!! I was even telling the truth too!I do love everything I've bought from them.Thanks for noticing!

Amy- Aww poor Nate!That's unfortunately one of the major downfalls of daycares, they will pick up everything there...We went through that as well with my older 2 kids...Now we're going through it all over again since ODS started school this fall...He brings home a cold, passes it on to DS#2, gets over his and then starts the whole cycle over again...I hope he feels better soon!If you lived a tad bit closer I'd offer to watch him for you(even with an eye cold).

AFM: I've got a question...It's been awhile since Ive done the whole baby food thing...I know I started both older kids on rice cereal first, then oatmeal, etc until we did ALL the grains...Do I have to do it that way or can I start with veggies or fruits first(will probably do veggies)?We're going to wait and talk to his pediatrician on the 28th(appointment got moved from the 26th) since Lucas will be 4 months on Friday.I don't know that I'm ready for him to start solids yet...Is that selfish?

Shannon
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:34 am

Well Shannon How weird you mention this... Here is my recent experience with the same dilemma I noticed that Jeremiah was always getting fussy while we would eat even though he had just had a bottle..so I tried him with some cereal and he did ok as far as moving it to the back to his mouth with his tongue but he made a weird face while he chewed..so I had an idea to just try and see if he could handle a veggie or fruit(I tried bananas) and if he would enjoy eating that more..my hubby got a bit alarmed with this and mentioned I should stick with just the cereal..and I told him how I didn't think Jeremiah liked the Cereal(my other two kids did not like it and I was on WIC so I had all kinds of boxes of cereal never opened I had to get rid of because the would not eat it)I mean he would swirl a bite or two around in his mouth but just the motions he was doing it seemed like he didnt like the taste..so I tried the bananas just tonight and it was the gerber 1st foods banana in the plastic tub things and would you believe he ate(actually was swallowing it not wasting any time either) half of one of the little tubs!!!! With the cereal he would only nibble and be lucky to eat a tsp or two at most.. The whole time I was feeding him it he was all smiles and really enjoying it. While feeding Jeremiah I had to tell the hubby to watch at how happy he was and how much he was enjoying the baby food to show him(dh) that it wasnt a horrible idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:52 am

Shannon - I think most start with rice cereal but I'm really not sure why. Brenden liked it okay (mixed with water and prune juice) until I gave him green beans. Now he only likes the cereal actually IN the bottle. Fine by me....the veggies don't constipate him! My mom told me to give him applesauce first, my friend said bananas, I decided green beans. I think you can really go in any order you feel comfortable. I'm doing veggies first since fruits can be a little gassy. Brenden has had all of the stage one veggies at this point....and he loves them all. Peas are his least favorite but he still eats them just with less enthusiasm! I say give him what you feel comfortable with!

Amy - so sorry Nate is sick! He might have been working on something before he went to daycare but chances are he got it there. There is an up side....he's going to develop a great immune system! Do ya'll have a plan on working days if he can't go to daycare for one reason or another? It will all work out! Let us know how little Nate is doing! I wish our target was having a sale like you described! That's awesome!

Joy - So Jeremiah liked the bananas...cool! I really think some babies just need food earlier! We are up to three meals a day with Brenden and he eats a cereal bottle before bed. He's been much much happier!

AFM - We are having issues here with DH's job. It's a very long story so to cut it short....he's been doing some training that was suppose to up his pay by about $10k per year. Now that the 18months of training are complete they don't want to give him the raise. His boss was actually not very nice about it and he's the one that said he would get the raise. I think Brenden has picked up on the emotions of this as he has added 11pm to his wake up and eat time during hte night. After 3 wake up's last night he is already up again so I'll have to come back later. Have a good day ladies if I don't make it back.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 am

Morning Ladies!
Thank you for all of your well wishes for Nate. He is doing ok. We are letting the virus run its course and have to put ointment in his eye for the infection. Let me tell you that is another thing on the not fun list. Nate has slept since we got home from the Dr yesterday. Poor little guy is just exhausted and pretty pitiful.
Yeah I think he got the virus from the daycare. Its just a congested nose pretty much. Now the eye infection I actually think he got from my mother. Shh dont tell her because she would feel horrible. She came over on Sunday and was playing with the baby and kissing him all over his head. (leaving lipstick marks cuz she thought it was funny) Well she didnt know it but she was running a fever and she ended up having a bacterial infection. So I think the eye is her doing.
For us - at least today I am working a 1/2 day and then DH is going to work a 1/2 day. I would have taken the whole day off if it wasnt my 4th day back at work! Poor kid didnt last a whole week.

On solid foods - Nate is just now 3 months and our Dr told us not to do solids until 4 mths with him. With other kids it may be different. My question is how do you kow what to start them with and where to go from there and when? Is this something your pediatrician will tell you or is there an online resource or a book I am missing?

Well I guess I should get to work. These permits arent going to submit themselves.

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:51 am

Good morning Ladies!
Amy- Sorry Nate's not feeling well, hope he feels better soon!

Shannon and Amy- My dr. said 4 months, but to be honest Madison has started to wake up for a bottle, even though she had been sleeping through the night. She has had rice in her bottle for her last feeding since she was 6 weeks old and this really helped her with sleeping through the night. So I started over the weekend giving her some oatmeal and fruit I either mix the fruit or dip it after I have a spoonful of oatmeal. The applesauce was really sweet and she made lots of faces. She LOVES the bananas! The first couple of nights I only gave her a couple of spoonfuls because I didn't know how she would react with it, especially her bowels! Last night we gave her quite a bit and then still gave her her bottle with oatmeal in it. (I changed from rice to oatmeal this week because it is thicker) and she didn't wake up for a bottle last night!! So I really think it depends on your child. I don't know if it depends on their weight Maddie weighed 11 lbs. 11 ounces a week ago at her appt. She won't be 4 months until Feb.1st.

Have a great day ladies!
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:53 am

Amy - your dr should go over everything with you at Nate's 4mo checkup. With my other 2, i started cereal first - went thru the grains - 1 week on each and then started veggies - only introducing one new food every 3 days - and then fruits. Why the 3 days? they say that if the baby is going to have a reaction, it will happen in the first 3 days, and if you are giving different things, you won't know which food they reacted to. that's just how i did it - i also started introducing a sippy cup at meal times. i'll do it the same way with Logan.

AFM: Logan didn't have the best night last night, but I know part of that is because it was a crazy day yesterday and then I had to work last night, so DH put all 3 to bed, except he didn't put Logan to bed. I got home about 8:15 and ODS is still up - not a big deal - but DH was holding Logan downstairs! I would've really flipped out, if ODS wasn't with him. Instead of putting him to bed with a bottle, he decided to just let him fall asleep for a little bit until I got home! I was so mad!! So of course, now Logan has had a little nap, and after he nurses is just playing around...so after about 30 min, I put him in his crib and came downstairs so I could have some dinner (i hadn't eaten since like 2pm (which was a granola bar) and it was after 9pm) and told DH to go up and give him a bottle. So he did, and Logan finally settled down and went to sleep. He then got up at 3am and pulled the same nonsense, so I had DH go in at 4am and give him a bottle because I was just so tired (and still am). i figured he messed him up, he should have to pay the price too! Smile hopefully, tonight will be better...we're home for the whole day!! my mom picks up DD today, so I don't have to go anywhere...i'm so excited!! Smile now if Logan would only go to sleep so i could snooze....
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Is anyone else having a hard time losing weight? I had lost 25 lbs two weeks after giving birth only to put about 15 back on. Now I'm trying to get motivated I go great during the day but I've been starving by dinner time and then I overeat at dinner. I'm really frustrated especially since I'm back at work with like 5 outfits to wear!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:29 pm

So guess who now has a super sore throat, a head ache, stuffy nose and is feeling pretty much like crap....

Suspect This girl! Suspect

BLAH!

Bekah - Your family pic is great!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Amy, sorry to hear u'r feeling bad. Dh an I are just getting over it and Aubrey has the congestion....actually it's getting better now but I've been using the saline on her for about a week or so.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Amy- Sorry your feeling crappy now too...Hard enough taking care of a sick LO but now you have to take care of both of you.Just an FYI for you too...The eye infection can be a "cold" as well...Like hes got the sniffles, that can be part of it...Don't worry though we wont tell your mom it might've come from her Wink .As for the foods, we started ODS when he was 3.5 months on rice cereal.And we used cereal bottle that you can pick up at walmart for $5.00.It's made to hold thicker foods.DS#2 we didnt start until he was 5 months and he hated cereals(ODS LOVED them).We haven't started Lucas yet(he'll be 4 months on Friday)and I doubt that I will for a few more weeks yet...Even if his pedi says its ok, I think we'll wait.Just my preference.Hope you feel better soon!Want me to email you some soup and orange juice?Oh yea here's a link that will give you some good info on your food questions until you go see Nate's doc again... http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/

Kristen- Yup I'm stuck on the weight loss too!I'm weighing in right now at 250lbs even.I've weighed that since before Thanksgiving.At least I'm not gaining weight.I keep trying to eat healthy since whatever I eat Luc does too but I feel like I'm starving all day...I try to drink more water when I'm hungry and that does help but then I'm running to the bathroom every 5 minutes.Wanna be diet buddies?

Elise- I hate when men figure that just one time won't hurt to let them fall asleep someplace other than where they're supposed to.DH used to do that with both older boys and it drove me crazy!It really messes up their routine! Anyway, hope you're able to get some rest today.Lucas is currently napping so I'm trying to get some stuff done...And you can see where that's gotten me so far.

Michelle- Isn't there someone above your DH's boss that he can go to?That's alot of money to lose out on.I hope you guys are able to get it straightened out.Things any better between you guys?

Joy- It seems like when I had the older two kids you always fed rice cereal first, then oatmeal, etc.KWIM?I'm just trying to figure out why that is?I mean, all the stage 1 foods are just one ingredient and cereals are more likely to constipate than a fruit or veggie...Anyway I will mention it to his pedi when I see her the end of the month(doubt we'd start foods before that anyway).I still stick with one new fruit,veggie, or cereal every 3-4 days(like Elise mentioned to watch for reactions).

AFM- Nothing new here...Just feeling kinda blah today.Not happy or sad.Just blah...ODS is starting Cub Scouts tonight and my neighbor is a scout leader(he won't be in her pack though)so she can help him work on his badges.She said DS#2 can join as well but not sure if he's really truly old enough for that yet and I hate to spend the money that we don't really have if he's not going to stick with it.So thats all the news here...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Amy-I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well! I hope you feel better!!

Shannon- I would love to be diet buddies! It's so much better when someone else is dieting with you!!!

By the way, I'm at work and this day is draggin!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:02 am

Amy- The kicker for me to start Jeremiah was I noticed everytime we were sitting to eat dinner he would begin fussing even if he had just had a bottle and he would stare at us and watch us eat our food so thats when I tried the rice cereal since that is what is usually recommended anyways but I noticed he was all for eating off the spoon but didn't really seem to like the taste of the cereal(alike with my other two when they were babies). So knowing he was wanting more than formula but not liking the cereal much thats why I opted to try a fruit instead. He ate the half of tub I mentioned in my other post and tonight he Happily finished off the rest of that tub warmed up tonight.

Kristen- as far as the whole weight thing goes I totally hear ya there I am still hovering around the 240-245lb range I really wish I could just lose another 60lbs or so that would put me at a jean size of 10/12..

An update about my sister(who had gastric bypass surgery on 1/7/09)

I have spoken to her DH a few times and she is still in ICU and they still as far as I know have her sedated although I guess they are tryin to wean her off of it slowly.The other day they had her responsive to where they told her to move her fingers and toes and she did then told her to nod her head and she did. She is still on a ventilator I think because she has real bad sleep apnea. They had to put in a feeding tube on Sunday and also had to give her some blood because I guess she was really weak. As far as I know her blood pressure is back in the normal range. And they are hoping to remove her off the ventilator soon.Other than that not much new.. I'll have to call maybe tomorrow or Friday and talk to her hubby and see if anything has changed. I try not to call him constantly though because I know having to take care of two small kids right now and going to work is kinda keeping him busy and I don't want to be bothersome. And I just want to say Thank you for all your continued prayers for her..

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 am

Hi Everyone -

I will be a diet buddy too. I have been on weight watchers since before Christmas and I have lost maybe about 5-10 lbs. I dont know for sure because my bathroom scale says I have gained weight (evil little $h*%) and my Wii says I have lost 2.8 lbs since Christmas. I havent gone back to Weight Watchers since right before Christmas because I was going to a Mommy and Me meeting on Wednesdays at 9:00 AM well since I am back at work and I have to pick up Nate afterwork I dont know when I will be able to go back to a meeting. Maybe early on Saturdays but I do like getting a little extra sleep then if I can.

Nate went back to daycare today. He woke up happy, smiling and laughing and talking non-stop. I would say he feels better. Me, well I am stuffed up with a super sore throat with head and body aches. BLAH! Hopefully I will be better tomorrow. Other than that my DH is going to a swanky work party tonight where spouses arent invited. Isnt that nice? Its at the W hotel downtown. Why do companies do that? Have parties where spouses arent invited? I know it saves money but if you had a cheaper venue (not the most expensive place in town) maybe spouses could attend as well. That and the wives wouldnt think their husbands were out with sales girls... We all know about sales girls...

Anywho, that is all I have for now. I guess I should get to work

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari7779 Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Michelle-hope issues with DH's job works out.
Amy-glad to hear nate is better and back at daycare but ihope you feel better.
Joy-keeping your sister in my prayers. its been 15 months since i had gastric bypass and i thank god everyday ive had no complications...

Food/cereal: well at the twins 4 month visit doc said it was ok to start on cereal but im holding back until 5 months at least( 2 weeks). I dont remember starting my daughter at 4 months but wasnt in any rush. The doc gave me a sheet with guidelines...i swear i feel like a first time mom...i did buy stage 1 fruit because it was on sale and will start that soon as well.

Weight-well im with some of you about getting back on track. i still have about 80lbs to go to get to my goal..basically just wokring on eating right and making time for exercising...

The twins-besides teething they are doing great and somewhat sleeping through the night. they both go down by 9:30pm and wak up at 4am for feeding then up at 7am and they just want to chill on my bed before im out the door to work. they are too cute with cooing/laughing and at times yelling...also cute t see them grab their toys..but also need to start being careful becaues they are squiggling everywhere..David doesnt go in the swing anymore because last time i found him almost dangling from it he just doesnt fit anymore in it. both are still eating 5oz every 3 hrs and nap 1-2 hrs during the day and usually up from 6-9pm.

well back to work and not too happy that i start school next week. but i can get my exercise there walking steep hills to get to class..lol
Mari7779
Mari7779

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Amy - So glad Nate is feeling better! Hopefully you will get some rest this weekend and feel better yourself!!!!

Joy - Still keeping your sister in my prayers...

Shannon - DH has another meeting with his boss tomorrow...neither of them liked the way things were left. I hope his boss comes to his senses because DH is going to follow the chain of command and fight this. It might turn really ugly but I told him as long as he follows the grievence procedures/chain of command they can't fire him. Although they can make his life so miserable he quits or they push him out another way. It's like he says...it's just about the money...it's about what is right. In this case his boss should follow thru on his word. What good is a manager if their word doesn't mean a thing??

Maribel - So good to hear from you! Sounds like the twins are doing really well!!!

AFM - I just got the package of clothes I ordered from Gap/Old Navy for Brenden! Everything is so cute and looks huge now but I know it will shrink when I wash it....poor kid only has 5 outfits right now because everything keeps shrinking and he keeps growing! I ordered everything in 12-18 months except pants (those are 6-12 months) to leave room to grow. This is the 4th time I've had to buy that kid a new wardrobe! We've had a crazy day here.....hubby has worked late all week and just thrown us off schedule completely! Hope ya'll have a good evening!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Michelle - I hope everything works out at your DH's job -- it's not right when bosses go back on their word!

Marible - glad things are going well with you and the twins!

Amy - hope you and Nate are feeling better!

AFM: Logan has a cold Sad He's all congested and has a little cough. And I have to keep dragging him out in this horrible weather! Poor guy...at least he slept decently last night....sleep and TLC hopefully will cure him quickly. Not much else going on here...the in-laws are coming up for a visit this weekend....which means lots of chaos for no reason other than they're here! The things we do for our kids.....DH is still job hunting - he has an interview today with a recruiter and an actual job interview on Wed....i'm so tired i just want to crawl into bed and pull the covers up over my head and come out for at least 8 hours....but, it's not gonna happen..........hope everyone has a great day and weekend!!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollmommy616 Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 pm

hey girls, it's been real hectic around here the past week or so. We're still trying to get Joey used to sleeping in the crib. He's doing pretty good so far. My birthday went well, but my real party isn't til tonight. I am taking Joey to my mom's boyfriend's(she is going to be there) and she's agreed to watch him til tomorrow morning. I'm hoping he'll be good and sleep pretty well. their friends are also staying there, and they have a 1 year old( he's actually EXACTLY a year older than joey, to the day) so that should be interesting. But tonight I'm going wit my friends to chili's and then back here(my house) to have some drinks. Since on my birthday we celebrated mine,my mom's, and my nephew's, and it wasn't REALLY like MY birthday. But it's kewl cuz tonight I'm gunna party it up! But i still feel kinda sad that joey won't be here! :'(
rocknrollmommy616
rocknrollmommy616

http://www.myspace.com/kandykisses11388

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:03 pm

it is so cold here our pipes froze this morning, luckily they didn't burst and we were able to dethaw them with a space heater...but my police dept didn't fair as well...a sprinkler head burst from the cold and did all sorts of damage to our detectives office...the building is only 3 years old...but apparently the contractors did a shitty job and there wasn't insulation in that part of the building, now wonder they are always cold.

on another note, one of our other dispatchers helped deliver a baby yesterday via phone...the name of the person who helped is wrong in the article, it was Tammy Belden and not the chiefs secratary but here is a link to the article....http://www.thewesterlysun.com/articles/2009/01/16/news/local/doc49709220b5503814424032.txt
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum