Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayflowers or May Flowers???

+8
ladydy
tweetie462
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
nursejessicadavis
Kim
MichelleL
mythreesons
12 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mayflowers or May Flowers??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayflowers or May Flowers???

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:38 am

Michelle- That was a completely and utterly horrible day for you and I alike with you are glad its over for you... Glad things have been better since then.

Elise- Hopefully the pull ups will go back away when she is done with the meds....Faith has been doing pretty well She only had a few #2 accidents back in Feb when she was running a fever and had the runs and she peed her pants a few times within the past month due to waiting too long before going to the potty instead she would stand in the bathroom doing a dance trying to hold it but it was already beyond holding..As far as at night she has not peed her bed not even once. I am so glad for that because with dh being still unemployed it was hard then and would still be hard trying to keep two in diapers. I am so jealous of the washer and dryer I want one but where we live there is no hookup and if the hookup was installed somewhere we would then have to pay the whole water bill even though it is a 3 apt building because the water is all on one bill that the landlord pays presently...so we have to go to laundry mat or sisters house to do it neither of which is fun at all..

Amy- I am glad little Nate is back to his happy self again. I too hope that little guy gets a break from the teething... although he is doing pretty well with it all not getting to cranky or running high fevers due to it.

Jessica- I am glad Chloe is recovering from her sting pretty well...poor little girl.. I hate bugs of all kinds

Shannon- That totally sucks about dh job.... I really hope things start picking up soon my hubby needs a job...we got the last unemployment check last week and are waiting to see if he may qualify for any more extensions...he refiled but the wait is on all that....

Diana- Glad Aubrey did well camping out..my hubby does not like sleeping in tents or none of that so unless we were able to find a trailer to use camping won't ever be one of our family vacations.

Kim- Just wanted to say hello cannot remember all what you posted but only a bit about the mum mums....Happy hunting for those....they do sell out extremely fast...probably because babies tend to like them more because they taste good which is awesome compared to some snacks that are the equivalent of hint of flavor cardboard..

AFM- Well not a whole lot is new other than what I have posted above and no point in repeating myself...Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue May 05, 2009 7:51 am

Shannon - of course we would never judge you! That's one of the best parts of this group....it's a judgement-free zone! I am so sorry you are going thru this. DH and I had debt problems when we got married. We did debt consolidation and were able to pay it off before Jeremy was born. Since then, we have been terrified of getting back there, and there are days when I think we're heading in that direction. Especially with him losing his job in a couple of months and not having another one lined up. I wish you all the best and like others said, make sure you find an attorney that helps you with what you need help with and gets you the best outcome for your family! Know that we are all here for you and will help support you in whatever way we can!

Joy - She's been off the meds since Friday, and is still in pull ups and doesn't seem to be bothered by the fact that she is back in pull ups. She pooped yesterday at school and didn't even say anything about it - which is back to where we had finally started to get away from! She goes to the orthopedist tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get some more answers on her foot!

Hi everyone!

AFM: so the new washer/dryer came yesterday but I couldn't use it until DH was home because when you did a spin cycle to drain the water, the water was backing up and coming out of the pipe. DH and my dad managed to get the hose in the pipe at the right angle so it didn't happen. We did our first load of sheets & towels last night and watched it almost the whole time to make sure that the when it drained, there wasn't a leak. DH is sure they fixed it - I don't know if I'll get a chance to get downstairs to do another load today -- depends on Logan.

Logan goes to the dr today for his recheck of his ears. Hopefully they will be fine, which I expect them to be because he is back to his usual self. He's sitting up pretty well on his own, but still does fall over. He's figured out how to roll to get places, which is good and not good - means he's getting mobile!!!

Rayna has her orthopedist check up tomorrow - my mom said she can stay and watch Logan so I don't have to take him, thankfully! I have a feeling they are going to want to do repeat bloodwork on her and maybe even an x-ray....hard to help her with Logan here too. DH can't come because he has his final (hopefully) checkup after the big V.

Not much else going on - it's getting hard to post during the day as Logan insists on either being held or I'm sitting on the floor with him while he's playing. He tends to fall asleep about 20 min before we have to leave to go get Rayna, which means he's not taking good naps during the day Sad which makes him a pill in the afternoon! Grrr.....

ok - time to get Jeremy ready for the bus and stuff together for Rayna for school. Hope everyone has a great day - the weather here sucks!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Tue May 05, 2009 8:05 am

Morning ladies,

Shannon, I went thru it with my ex-H. We kept our house and car. I believe we tried to make all payments we could up until the time we saw the lawyer but especially the ones you want to keep, house/car. At the time I had a JCPenney credit card that had no balance on it and the lawyer told me to keep it and after everything was final go make a small purchase and pay it in full when the bill came and that would immediately start rebuilding my credit. Don't worry, there will be some repercussions credit-wise for a while but everything will eventually be back to normal. They say 7 or 10 years (i forget) that it stays on your record and it may but people want your money too badly, you will not be punished in the credit world for that long...TRUST ME!
I was embarrassed and frustrated b/c of the stereotype all the judgemental people put on it without knowing any facts but everyone's case is different and you have to do what's best for you, DH and those babies!!!!

Elise, Glad u'r washer is working now. Good luck with all the Dr appts.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Tue May 05, 2009 10:25 am

Hey Ladies!
I've been so busy lately I haven't even been able to read posts. Here's what I remember:

Amy- So glad Nate is feeling better. Maddie isn't and she's just not been herself, I hate that she doesn't feel good!

Diana-Glad you had a fun time camping. I haven't been since I was little, but I'd love to go someday soon. I want to make sure Maddie gets to experience it, I always used to love it!

Kim- I love that feeling after a productive weekend. What's not fun is how tired you end up feeling!

Elise- I am so jealous! My parents have front loaders! Theirs has a sanitize button which I love because I put Maddies stuffed animals in there when we get them.

Shannon-I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! My parents went bankrupt when I was younger. It was a hard decision for them but my dad got laid off and with three young kids, you have to think of your family first. We still kept our house and things were tight for a little while but my parents had a sense of relief after. It's been a while and they once again have great credit!! Things will get better!

Michelle- What a sucky day that was, my dh would have thrown up or been gagging in the air. So I would have had to clean it too!!

Jessica- Looked like Miss Chloe loved that watermelon!

Sorry to anyone I missed!

Maddie has a bad cold, my mom is bringing her to the dr. today. I hate that I can't but I also need to get paid and with no sick time, this is what I've got to do. She had a runny nose last week and developed a bad cough over the weekend. On top of it, she's miserable, which I can't blame her!
Gotta run and pick up the kids from gym class!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Tue May 05, 2009 10:38 am

Good Morning Ladies!

Shannon -Goodness - no judgements here! You gotta do what you gotta do. That is all there is to it. Keep you head up. You have been through so much in the last year or so. You will make it trough. Get yourself a lawyer who is on your side and knows what he is doing!
We are here for you girly!

Jessica - Chloe looks like she enjoyed her watermellon! I dont know when I will be able to give Nate anything like that. He is SO picky. I cant even tell you. We have been working on the Mum mums to get him to like those forever. Anything with an odd texture or something he isnt used to he doesnt like. Hopefully this summer we can try some out on him.

Diana - That is so great Aubrey was a trooper on the camping trip. Kids love that stuff. My poor son. I dont know if he will ever go camping. Momma doesnt camp. Very Happy

Joy - Glad to hear things are ok.

Elise - I am still jealous of your new washer and dryer. Mine are having the hardest time. Ours also over flows if we are on certain settings. DH has snaked out the line and everything. We had a plumber come out and said its because the drain line is too small for the newer washers spin water output blah blah blah.

Kristen - I hope Maddie feels better. Its so hard when the babies are sick.

AFM: Well Nate being himself was short lived. I had a weekend of being puked on at least 4-5 times. These are ones where we both have to bathe afterwards. YUK! So we had an ear re check yesterday and guess what! YUP MORE EAR INFECTIONS! I just wanted to cry when she told me. I cant get these cleared up to save my life. So we are on yet another antibiotic. I think we have almost tried them all. I had 3-4 good days. I guess I should be thankful for those.
I am still really swamped at work. I am now playing catch up and this week isnt helping. I had the doc yesterday which took 2 hours. I have to leave an hour early today to go to a concert! YEAH! DH and I are going to see Flight of the Conchords. I am so excited! My mom is coming over to watch Nate and off we go. I was supposed to go to a Mother's Day Social at Nate's school this week but I just cant. Sad Stupid responsabilities! I guess that is it for now!

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue May 05, 2009 11:39 am

Just a quick note before I'm off to get Rayna....Logan's checkup went fine. They weighed him - he's 19lbs 6oz! Good thing he could sit up for it - he's too long for the scale! Smile He even held onto the sides of the scale. It was so cute! I would have taken a picture if I wasn't afraid he would fall!

Hope everyone has a good day (or as good as you can!!)
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Tue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Well Maddie has an ear infection and a bad cold- Great!!
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari7779 Tue May 05, 2009 1:29 pm

sorry if i miss some of you but its been busy here being my last week here. We had a great time in disneyland and the twins even got to get in some rides. We kept it a suprise from our oldest and as soon as we pulled in the parking entrance she was jumping up and down and kept saying its my brithday with mickey! I tried my hardest not to cry..they grow up soo fast.

Shannon-first off sorry about dh being laid off..its been 3 months and dh still hasnt found a job. He did get 1 month severance but that is done and Unemployment has been lagging so its just my income. thank god we saved for our disney trip but still its hard. about bankruptcy, i did when i was single but now married have had more debt...i thought of bankruptcy but im almost out of the one i have now..so we are doing some consolidation but actuallly considering bankruptcy again since i have had a car repo..we are just trying to stay positive...dont worry it will all work out.

MichelleL-sorry you had a rough day w/the poop mess

Amy-Work has been busy too but its also my last week here and then i go part time at a new job. We will also be babyproofing especialy with 2 almost mobile.

Jessica-hope your mom is feeling better, i broke my ankle a couple years back but i had a cast up to my knee..it sucked..then 5months later broke my wrist another cast..i was a mess then but all fixed up..

Elise-where did you buy the cereal in a can and whats the name of it? DH is clueless and i even have to leave formula ready.

Kim-i keep hearing about mum mums, what is that?

Well ladies, HAPPY MAMA's DAy every day!
Mari7779
Mari7779

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Tue May 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Maribel - i buy jarred cereal - gerber makes it - it comes in oatmeal with fruit and mixed cereal with fruit as well (i can't remember the exact fruits). they're a stage 2 food - i find them at the grocery store with the baby food - or target has them too. it's great, because it's all ready to go! when we travel, that's what i get so i don't have to worry about the box of cereal. My DH isn't that clueless - he can make bottles properly - he could make the cereal if he really wanted to, but is too lazy. It's worth the cost of the jars for a couple of hours of sleep! Smile

Kristen - sorry to hear about Maddie! Sad Hopefully what meds the doc gave her with help!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:04 am

Maribel- Although I am not Kim I will answer about the mum mums..They are a snack for babies kinda like the biter biscuits or the zwieback toasts but better because they dissolve better. I found mine at Walmart by the baby food/formula aisle...although you may have to look online to try and buy some if you do not find any on the shelves at Walmart because by the sounds of it on here many mommas are having a time trying to find them in stores or find them in stock one or the other...

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed May 06, 2009 6:56 am

Elise- how is the new washer and dryer working? I bet your pull ups will be over with when the meds are done.

MichelleL- Ack termites! So sorry to hear that!

Diana- glad to hear you enjoyed the camping! How did the new job go for your DH?

Shannon- you might consider or your DH might consider looking into jobs with your local sheriffs department as like a jail guard or something, I do ti and it isn’t hard and it pays well. Plus there are always criminals…lol complete job security. They also have other jobs like control room people who open and close doors and stuff, point in being no training or experience required for benefits and good pay. But no one here will judge you girl we all have our debt issues in one way or another trust me.

Amy- glad to hear nate is back to his normal happy self! Yeah for happy babies!!! Sorry it was so short lived!

Jessica- a sting is so scary glad to hear chloe is doing great!

Kim- you are coming over to my place next right?...lol I would pay you!...lol

Kristen- hope maddie gets to feeling her happy self again soon!!!

Maribel- glad Disneyland was awesome!!!

Anyone I missed I am so sorry! I will write about my abbies and stuff later gotta get back to work!!!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Wed May 06, 2009 9:18 am

I forgot to tell you guys...I am not sure if you all remember or not, probably not but when I got preggo with Landree I tried to plan a summer pregnancy so that I could reuse the maternity clothes I had for McKenna...well anyway, when it came time to need the clothes they could not be found anywhere except for a couple of pairs of capri's which I knew were in my closet.. We searched our house and my mom's eventually we just figured they must have ended up with the good will stuff and went there...well a couple of weeks ago my mom found the whole bin! I am not exactly sure what is in there, but I think a good deal of stuff, all warm weather clothes. I am not having any more. I didn't know if any of you ladies or if you know of any plus size momma's that are expecting that would be interested...I think they are mostly 2x/3x sizes. They are free to who ever wants them if I could just be re-imbursed for shipping that would be great...you can send me a PM if you want more details or an email.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Wed May 06, 2009 11:38 am

Morning Ladies,

I hope you all are doing well. I dont have time for personals but thought I would just pop in and say Hi. Sooo.... "Hi!"

Well Nate did really well being with Grammy for the evening last night. He was so happy to see DH and I this morning. He only got to see us when I picked him up from daycare and for a minute or 2 before we left. He took a nap inbetween.
The concert last night was great. It was so fun and I am so happy we went. We didnt get home last night until like 11:30. Way too late on a Tuesday when you have to get up at 5:30AM the next day. Am I showing my age? LOL! It was worth it - a little starbucks to get my day going and I am ok. I will survive. Now to concintrate on all these invoices.

I guess that is it for now. Boy can I ramble!

I hope you ladies have a good day.
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Amy - glad you had a good night.

Eileen - I LOVE my new washer and dryer! It's so nice to be able to have the dryer done at the same time as the washer! I've caught up on all the sheets and towels that were piling up! Smile

Hi everyone!

AFM: Took Rayna to the orthopedist today. They did another x-ray which didn't show anything, which is good. He suggested no longer wearing the boot and to get the gel inserts for her shoes to make it a bit more comfy for her to walk. So, now we just have to get her walking! She goes back next week for another check, and if she still isn't walking they'll probably repeat the blood work just to make sure and also maybe refer her for physical therapy. I'm hoping she's walking by then!

Not much else going on - Jeremy's science fair is tonight and then he has scouts right after, so it'll be a very crazy and long night for everyone!

ok - time to grab some lunch while Logan's sleeping.....hope everyone is having a great day!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed May 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Just popping on to say hi to everyone! It's been a busy week! I'm catering Tues - Thurs and then going on Dawson's field trip Friday. DH has been working crazy hours so that doesn't help! Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and got a cleaning service! They are here right now dusting the ceiling fans in my kitchen and wiping down my table and even the chairs!!! I am so excited! They will only be coming once every three weeks but it will make my life so much easier....they can do all the stuff I don't have time for....like the fans, baseboards, blinds ect. Anyway, I am also going out with the girls tonight for margaritas! I am so excited! I have been in over a year and it's time to get out of the house and be with friends! :-))))) So, that's whats up with me! I hope ya'll have a great day! If I'm not on tomorrow it's because I stayed out to late...hopefully I don't burn up the catering tomorrow!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Wed May 06, 2009 3:23 pm

MichelleL have a great time and have a few drinks for me!!!

AFM life is going fairly well. My boys are in daycare during the day so i can sleep and get some school work done. had lice over the weekend yeah! but shaved the bouys heads and treated teh whole house, should be good to go. one thing that is depressing is summer daycare for us is going to cost $1200 a month for all three but we know and save for summer because summer is jsut when we bite teh bullett. hopefully by the end of the summer I will be on day shift and everythign will get back to normal and flowing again. I don't konw what I would do wihtout you guys on here it gets me through some days! Thanks!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Wed May 06, 2009 5:28 pm

I'm popping back in....

I'm freaked. The dr's office just called with the results from my u/s sound last week. This was the first step in getting my bleeding under control and getting the ablation done. So my uterine lining is measuring a 7 and it should be less than .5. I have to go in on the 18th to have a endemetrial biopsy. She really wanted me in tomorrow but I have catering and she is moving to another practice and can't see me until the 18th, which is her first day there. I feel like this has been such a long process. I've gone to my PCP, then to that jackass, and now back at my OB where I started in the first place. I've had blood work, 2 u/s, and been examined. All this just to find out I may have uterine cancer and have to have my uterus taken out anyway.....which wouldn't bother me if cancer wasn't in the equation. I might drink an entire pitcher of margarita's tonight....and I'll definately have a few for you Eileen!!! One of my chick-a-dee's better come and pick me up....I am not driving.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu May 07, 2009 4:52 am

jsut htought i would check back in since work is kind of uneventful tonight michelleL I hope you are passed out happy somewhere safe!...lol

Elise I am thinking when I have some money I will ahve to invest in a washer and dryer I would love to not have to run the dryer twice!...lol I am attempting to join michelleL and am looking into a cleaning service. Not sure how much thigns cost so not sure if i will use it or not. but they have a laundry service, $7 a load and they return it to you all folded and on hangers!!! I may do that too! I can't seem to get my laundry folded and pu away, the folding is the problem. it woudl be workth the $7 jsut to have it folded...lol my husband thinks it is waving a white flag or giving in, i am like ya know we need ti done and i jsut can't and he can't either we are both full time working people with 3 kids and stuff doesn't get done and frankly i ahte doing it also so why not? well i will see how much it costs. more time to go shooting and get my pedicures...lol every month i go shooting and then egt a mani and pedi it is my thing i do. i love it. anyways i am babbling hope you all are having good sleep with your little ones.
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu May 07, 2009 8:12 am

Oh Michelle....I can't imagine the amount of stress you are feeling right now. I will be thinking and praying for you. Please update us as soon as you know anything.

AFM- I am working overtime again...the money is nice so I can catch up on bills. Then we are going over to the in-laws to give my MIL her mother's day gift....I got her a sweatshirt with all the grandkids names on it. They are leaving for GA in the morning to go see my BIL so they won't be around this weekend. I got my Mom a tote bag with all the grand kids names on it and my step-mom a stepping stone with the girls names on it...so what are all of you planning to do to celebrate mother's day?
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu May 07, 2009 8:48 am

Morning,

Michelle, {{{hugs}}} You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be thinking positive with you.
I hope you could enjoy yourself last night....you deserved it.

Eileen, DH's job is good. It's not his career job by a long shot but he's thankful to have one that is giving him hands-on experience while he's in school.
I've considered a cleaning co several times but now I'm only in the office 2 days a week I figure I should probably do it myself.

Amy, glad you enjoyed the concert, it's so nice to have a night out. I'm ready for one.

Elise, I'll be thinking about Rayna, hope she's walking for her next appt.

Kim, sounds like great gifts. I'm taking Aubrey to church with my mom and then we're taking my mom & dad out to lunch (my dad's bday is monday). We are going to DH's family in the evening for dinner. It's not going to be a good diet day for me!!
My sisters and I bought my mom and edible arrangement and then I originally bought her a clock from Aubrey that you can put pictures in the number spots. I was going to put all her grandkids in it and then I thought about my dad (stepdad, but has raised me) has 6 of his own and I thought that would be rude of me to leave them out, even though we (my sisters and i) don't socialize with his kids/grandkids, he's been a wonderful dad. So Aubrey is getting both g'ma's a flowerpot from Walmart that looks like a coffee cup. Then each year SIL and I go in for MIL and buy her hanging flowers for her front porch.

Hi to all the mommas I missed. Hope you all have a great day!

AFM:Working from home today so I'm trying to get everything done quickly so Aubrey and I can go to the mall. I wanted to go the other day but ended up taking my dad to the eye dr b/c I didn't trust my mom to drive in the area of the doctor, too much construction and detours.
It's going to be a busy weekend for us. DSD's graduation party is Saturday and I have to make beef brisket, banana pudding and broccoli salad for 50 people. Then Sunday church, lunch then SIL's for dinner. I have to make coconut cream pie, pineapple upside down and green salad for that. I'm going to try to do what I can tomorrow, definitely have to cook the brisket all day tomorrow and I think I'll make my pie fillings and just refrig until Sat & Sun.
Wow, miss one day and I can't stop talking...where would I be w/o you mommas.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 am

Diana- My mom just bought herself one of those clocks...LOL, the only numbers on it were 12,3,6, and 9...the rest of the spots were open for pictures...between her and my stepdad they have 6 grandkids...which then leaves two spots open...I told her she should put a picture of her and my stepdad in the 11 and 1 spots and but the grand kids in between them...I hear ya on the fairness thing though...my parent's have to struggle with that often even though the time devoted to them is "unfair" we do way more for them and with them than my step-siblings do.
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Thu May 07, 2009 9:46 am

Good Morning Ladies!

MichelleL - OMG Sweetheart I am so sorry to hear that. I will be thinking of you and on pins and needles to hear what is going on. I hope you really enjoyed yourself last night. You so deserve it!

Eileen - I have a cleaning service. They started a week before Nate was born. They are worth EVERY PENNY! I havent had to get on my hands and knees and scrub a tub or toilet in almost 7 months. I come home every other tuesday and the house is WONDERFUL! We pay $90 every 2 weeks which with what they do isnt bad at all. They deep clean everything, clean out the fridge, do the fans, windows and blinds, fold the clothes, and all the other general stuff. So worth it!

Elise - You have really put a spark under us to get our washer / dryer replaced. I have been talking to DH about it and 3 hours to dry one load of laundry is insaine! So maybe with in the next few months we will work on saving up for them. Antother thing I am sure will be so worth it. How is Rayna doing without her boot?

Kim- Your Mother's day plans and gifts sound great! We are taking my mom out to lunch on Sunday. She loves the Olive Garden because you can get sugar free dessert there (she's diabetic) so that is where we will be. We are doing the usual - flowers and lunch and I am trying to find a good frame this week to print out several of Nate's 6 month photos and give that to her as well. I have no idea what is going on for me. I have requested good sushi so we will see what happens.

Diana - Your Mother's Day plans sound great too. Its one day dont stress too much about the diet. Just as long as you are back in the saddle once its all over.

All Other Mommies - Hi, I hope you are doing well. I am sorry if I forgot anyone.

Joy - Where are you? I hope you all are ok!

AFM - Well Momma said there would be days like this but I didnt think it would all be in one morning. Nate did not sleep good last night and I was up 3 times with him. So unusual these days. That makes me think more teeth. I would think ears but he is on antibiotics so that should be ok. So I get up this morning and Nate is screaming bloody murder and I get him back to sleep. Then I get ready and DH then says "Oh I forgot I have a Dr. Appt this morning. Can you take Nate to daycare?" Sure, I needed to leave 5 minutes before then to do that but ok. So we get Nate all packed up in his care seat and ready to go and he starts to make the "My teeth hurt" face. So I said "Wait let me give him some Motrin before we leave". So I give him the Motrin walk away to put the syringe in the sink when BLAH! Nate up and pukes all over himself and the carseat. Yeah! So out we go to go and change. DH (slowest moving man EVER!) decides he is going to change him so I have to leave the room cuz it kills me to watch it when I know I could have already been done. So I go and clean out the car seat. Such a mess! I have to fight off the dogs and clean it all out with clorox wipes and so its wet. I cant just put him in a wet car seat. He will be wet. so I lined the car seat with receiving blankets and hope it survives until tonight. Then I take him to school and of course all of the wonderful teachers want to chat. I would love to chat. They are great but I GOTTA GO! So I run out of there and get stuck in traffic because I am usually to work by then and if you dont hit it just right traffic around here is a nightmare. So I finally get to work. I guess Its ok I was only like 15 minutes late.... Mad
That is my story for today! I guess I should go and get to work.

Take Care Ladies!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Thu May 07, 2009 10:13 am

Amy, surely it can only get better from this point, hope it improves!!!

Kim, aren't step-siblings wonderful. they always treated my mom like sh*t but we LOVE are stepdad b/c he's a wonderful man and our dad was a POS! their mom was too (she's chilled in her older age) but I always said they missed out on a good mom treating my mom like crap and i think now that they have their kids and see how much their kids LOVE my mom, they realize it.
that is funny about the clock...that's the one exactly. dh trashed the receipt so if walmart doesn't take it back i'll hold on to it maybe for MIL. i just don't find as much pleasure in doing things like that for MIL though, isn't that terrible, I would never tell DH that, that's bad I can't believe I said that out loud.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Thu May 07, 2009 11:13 am

Amy - that stinks! hope he does better tonight! and you're day should only get better!

Kim - we're going for brunch with my parents and my grandmother on sunday

MichelleL - OMG! Hope you had lots to drink! Smile

Hi to everyone else!

AFM: Sorry - if i missed anyone, but my brain is mush - got a call from pre-school this morning - had to go pick up Rayna and take her to the dr because he has impetigo! I had to google it to find out exactly what it is! But what we thought was a cold sore, is a contagious blister. So, I took her to the dr and he didn't want to put her on more antibotics, so he gave me a prescription for a cream which I have to go back out to get in a few minutes, and if it's not better by sat, then he gave me a prescription for an antibotic to get filled. But she can't go to school today or tomorrow. I just can't catch a break! And we saw her reg dr who then wanted a quick fillin on all the foot problems, which made him really not want to immediately put her on antibotics because he's afraid it will mess up her system. And if her foot isn't healed and she needs more.......I just want to crawl into bed and cry!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu May 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Amy - Sounds like one of those awful days! Don't take any toll roads home! LOL! I hope it gets better!

Kim - We don't really have any plans this year for Mother's Day. DH has to work all weekend courtesy of a pop up inspection on his aircraft. Hopefully he will atleast have a block of time open sometime Sunday we can go to the park or something.

Diana - I don't have any step siblings but if I did I would imagine they would be like yours are! My mom came close to re-marrying but thankfully she didn't because his son was an ass.

Elise - Poor Rayna....she just can't catch a break can she???? Surely this is the last straw and things are going to get back on track for her!

I hope all you first time mommy's have a FANTASTIC Mother's Day!!! The first one is sooooooo special! Of course all of them are special but there's nothing like that first one....almost like a sense of accomplishment and so much love all at the same time! Happy Mom's Day to the rest of us old-timers, too!!!

AFM - Last night was a blast! We had the worst mexican food on the face of the planet but the margarita's were wonderful! I drank FOUR mexi-larges! I'm suprised I could walk out of there! LOL! Anyway, a guy walked up to our table and said "can I sit down".....he was looking right at me! LOL! I was like "sure, but you'll have to move when my husband shows up"! It was funny! He was a good sport and just talked and joked with us! He must have been a horn dog or something because he ended up asking every one at the table if they were "married". LOL! I think he'd had a few too many himself! I also wanted to say thank you all for your concern and for your prayers concerning this biopsy ect. I'm far more freaked out today now that it has settled in. I'm not sure how I feel....I usually go into "clinical mode" when anything turns sour. I have so many questions for the doctor now that I've had time to think and absorb. You know there are things that happen in everyone's life that are defining moments, I feel like I've had a few more than my share, and this is definately one of those times. My appointment isn't until the 18th and that sure is a lot of time to think about it. Damn.
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum