Mommies Like Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayflowers or May Flowers???

+8
ladydy
tweetie462
eileen bauer
PolloLoco75
nursejessicadavis
Kim
MichelleL
mythreesons
12 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mayflowers or May Flowers??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mayflowers or May Flowers???

Post by Kristen Thu May 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Hey Ladies,
I only have a few minutes then I'm off to a chiro appt.

Amy- So sorry about your morning! Hope the rest of your day was better!

Kim and Diana- Those sound like some great plans and gifts. We got both moms a grandma necklace from jcp. It is cute it's a heart that twirls up at the top. It's cute. I had a really hard time picking out gifts. It's my mom's first mother's day as a grandma but not my MIL. I wanted it to be special.
Diana- SCREW the diet that day!!!
Kim- I keep forgetting to ask was that baby contest for the Sun? Or maybe it was someone else that mentioned it? Maddie will be in one in the sun this weekend.

Michelle- I'm so sorry that this crap is happening to you. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Here's hoping it's nothing big!!

Elise- Man, you can't catch a break. Neither can Rayna poor thing! Hope all is worked out soon!

I'm really sorry if I missed anyone! Happy Mother's Day- I probably won't be on tomorrow!!
I feel like total crap! I'm achy, have a headache and my throat hurts on the inside and out. It sucks. To top it off, I have my only two personal days tomorrow and Monday. I just don't want to be sick for them. I actually had plans!!! Well, enough complaining, I've gotta run!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Thu May 07, 2009 4:34 pm

ug hubby won't go for the cleanining service but would rather ride my butt to keep the place clean, i mean really men are stupid, mine does more then the typical man he does all the cooking and does a large amount of cleaning but he wants this place swept and mopped and cleaned all the time and i am a mom of three who works full time at night and goes full time to college. MFPLEASE!!! sorry but I am pissed at him right now he says no we will do it ourselves which means he will be pissy with me for not doing it, i think i may not do it for a while just to rub it in! I am so mad. I foudn a place $65 a week for every week or 75 every other week and he is flipping over the price saying we dont' have it, i am like i can stop eating out, he scan stop something this si doable. ugfh i am so mad at him i may jsut do it anyways and let him be pissy at me. i don't konw he just shot me down right away not even considering it dumbass. i am so mad at him i look at it as a way to make him happy and be less stress for me. he is a clean freak. i am not nad have way to much on my plate to be and i deal with the fallout of not loving up to his expectations of cleanliness. so i come up with a way to make him freaking happy and he shotts me down?!?!?!? good times tonight at my house! I may just turn my 3 yr old lose and let him go wild jsut to drive him really nits with the way he can tear up a house...lol ug!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Thu May 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Kristin - So good to see you! I hope you get to feeling better soon! I HATE being sick in the hot weather....

Eileen - Maybe ya'll could compromise. I'm having the cleaners come every 3 weeks to do all the stuff I don't have time to do. Windows, blinds, ceiling fans, bookshelves, baseboards, tile & grout....them cleaning the rest of the house while they are here is just a bonus!LOL! Honestly, even when I had my shop my house was spotless.....I think DH can see how hard it is for me these days....he actually wanted them every other week but I"m too cheap. I get them every three weeks which works out to paying htem once a month except twice a year when it will fall twice a month. It's $95 and so worth it. Hopefully your DH will turn around and realize how overwhelmed you are right now. I know how I feel and I don't have 1/2 the amount that you do going on. A person can only do so much. Why not take the help when you need it??? Kick him in the nuts for me, will ya? Tell him it's from one of your e-momma's.....
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Thu May 07, 2009 5:36 pm

OMG I had this whole thing written and then my stupid computer deleted it all...Basically I'm sorry for being MIA lately.Lots of stuff happening. We're filling chapter 7 bankruptcy.DH's union is actually covering more than half of the retainer fees which is nice.We will have to come up with around just under $1000 out of our own pockets to cover it. That's not bad...Will go into more later...Thanks for all the support ladies this has been a tough situation and when I mentioned it to a close friend she made me feel terrible.Basically she called me a fraud and it got messy because my nerves are RAW from all the stress so I blew up....I apologized to her but told her that friends are supposed to help friends not make them feel like shit during an already tough time and told her to call me when she wanted to be my friend again...Gotta go start supper ladies...Love you guys for everything, seriously!!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

http://www.totsites.com/tot/gannoe08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Thu May 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Shannon- A friend should never make you feel that way! Especially knowing it was a tough decision for you!

Michelle- My SIL comes every other week to clean, she has a small business. I agree it's so worth the money for me not to have to dust.

Eileen- Hope your hubby comes around!

Well I went to urgent care, dh told me I'd better because he could tell I didn't feel well. I have freakin strep throat. I'm so pissed off!
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 3:42 am

Oh wow lots of posts since I was in last and lots of sickness and stress and busy days ahead... I cannot for the like of me remember each individual post (prolly cuz its after 3 am and I am tired)...But one stuck out

Michelle- Girl...I will surely keep you in prayer.....all thats gotta be rough.. I hope the next few weeks fly by and you are able to go and found out that its nothing that serious....I am glad you had a blast going out you did deserve it for sure.

Stressed mommas- I hope the days ahead just begin to get better and better for you you can leave the bad ones behind you in the dust for sure.

To all the other sick mommas I hope you feel better soon or in the case of Sick LO's I hope they get better soon...

I'm sorry for just grouping ya'll into a group and addressing things but I am so tired I read it all just cannot remember what I read really....

Alright Jeremiah is sleepin finally that my cue to head to bed fast.......

Oh not much is going on here really Jeremiah is still trying to figure out the forward crawl he has mastered the backwards one but gets super ticked because he is not going forwards...Dh still awaiting to find out if he can get another extension from unemployment....and he s still job hunting but to no avail yet...Elijah goes to the ENT next week to see about his tonsils....other than that just the same ol same ol here. I ll try and check in more often that way I do not forget all the personals that I wanna say and will try and get here earlier evening that way I aint so tired.. Alright

Later Mommas!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Fri May 08, 2009 7:59 am

Kristen- i hope you feel better...and yes, I entered both girls in the contest for the Westerly Sun... Very Happy
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Fri May 08, 2009 8:29 am

Kristen, hope u feel better soon. Is this contest something we can all vote on? If so, give us the website.

Kim, are your girls in this weekend's also?

Joy, I know dealing with the government can be a PITA. They act like they're giving u a bunch of money. Missouri's unemployment is $345/week and that's with a recent $25 raise. My DH worked same job almost 23 years and they about raked him over the coals for that piddly @ss bit of money. When he said he was going to school OMGosh they wanted to make sure he could still work F/T before they paid him BUT let's give all these crooks billions of dollars to bail their @sses out.... SORRY, soapbox, VERY bitter about them not taking care of the hard-working good people.

Michelle, it's 10 days...I know it seems like forever but you're so busy it will be here before you know it. Keep your chin up girl!
I'm making all my food today. I normally love to cook but when I'm pressured to cook a bunch of food I stress hoping everyone will like it and I know I'm a decent cook so don't know what my problem is...I give you props for doing that all the time.
I hope you get a minute with DH on Sunday.

Amy....did u survive yesterday?!?!?!

Shannon, DO NOT FEEL BAD!!!! That's exactly what u should have told your 'friend', regardless of what her personal thoughts/beliefs are when a friend's in need of support you keep them to yourself and be a rock.

Eileen, kick him in the nuts for M and in the @ss for me...he won't know if he's comin or going... hope you can sway him.

Elise, So is that blister on her face? You know as a child I had what they call herpes simplex which is just fever blisters but in a patch on my face. The derm. said I got it as a small child from someone kissing me with an open fever blister, so I'm sure to be very aware with Aubrey. I still get a fever blister here or there but I grew out of it over the years. I know it's hard but TRY to keep her from scratching b/c I'm sure it itches.
I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

hey to all the other momma's out there.

AFM:I'm off to Sam's in a minute to get my few ingredients I still need then I have a day of cooking. I also told DH I might try to cut the grass. I HATE IT! but he's so busy with work and school. It looks like it's going to pour though cheers
If I don't get a chance to get back on (haha) I want to wish everyone a wonderful Mother's Day. ENJOY!!!
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Fri May 08, 2009 10:14 am

thanks diana...lol

i am not so mad now not sure he will come around but he may lay off of me and cleaning.

i have a question for you breast feeding mommas, my cousin is pregnant with her first and wants to breastfeed what does she need?i bottle fed all of mine so i don't know...also what baby stuff did you guys swear by? she lives in teh UK so she doesn't have walmart and she is on a budget so jsut wondering what you ladies think since you guys are experts!!!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Fri May 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Diana- Thanks!

Eileen- I'm still nursing Lucas but he is the first I nursed of all my kids...I'd say she will need 2 or 3 good nursing bras(I got mine without the wire because it hurt) and some pads to prevent leaking in the beginning.I do not leak now at all unless I go a real long time without nursing and he starts crying...Other than that a comfy chair is good...That's really all that I have and can't imagine what else I'd need. Oh I do have a pump so if I want to leave for a few hours I can pump milk for him and take off...

AFM: Feeling pressured with the amount of stuff needed to get to the lawyer as DH can't seem to manage to do any of it.Um hello it wasn't just my decision...Geez I need a margarita(Anyone else?)Gotta run...Later e-mommas!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Fri May 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Eileen - I agree with Shannon - also I liked having a boppy for support when nursing. Have her go to www.motherwear.com for clothes - they have awesome nursing tops and dresses. And they last as well - I was able to wear stuff this time around that I had from my first - and that was 8 years ago!

Shannon - breathe....it'll all work out. And I agree with everyone else - no friend should ever make you feel like that! Not if they are a true friend!

Diana - it doesn't appear to bother her at all! the dr gave us a cream to put on 3x a day - I got her to put a bandaid over it so that way she won't lick it or rub it off. Of course, that also usually means she wants a bandaid on her finger...but it's a small price to pay! Last night she had one on each finger (except her thumb) and one on her face! it was funny.

Hi to everyone else! I did read stuff, but I just can't remember it all!

AFM: DH is on his way home because as I'm talking to him, he's telling me how he is sitting at his desk sweating - he's in short sleeves and air conditioning....and i'm thinking "great!" and i was just telling him how Logan felt a little warmer than usual to me before he fell asleep, but I was going to wait until he woke up to take him temp if he still felt warm - but he was acting his normal self (eating and playing), so I wasn't overly concerned, but now I am! And Jeremy and I are supposed to go to services and then dinner tonight - I don't know if that's going to happen because if DH is really sick, I'm not leaving him home alone with Rayna and Logan! I'll decide when he gets home. I brought up chicken soup from the freezer, so he'll be able to have that.

So far, the only good thing about today is I got all the laundry done - 4 loads instead of the usual 5 or 6! I gave my new washer and dryer a good workout! Smile

Don't know what the rest of the day or weekend will bring, but if I don't get on - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! In some ways, this is a first one for all of us - the very first for our first-time mommies - and a new first for us old-timers - our first with 2 or 3 kids! Smile I'll never forget my first mother's day - we went out for brunch, and then came home and DH took care of the Jeremy while I packed our apartment - we moved into our first house about 2 weeks later. Smile And now as this mother's day approaches, I'm wondering if I'll be packing in a couple of months to move into what would be our 4th house in 8 years!
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydy Fri May 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Eileen, I didn't breastfeed but I'm with Elise, I wouldn't want to be without the boppy. It's awesome, we still use it everyday, not for holding Aubrey but she still likes to lay on it and I sit her up in the middle of it, it's great.
Also the Motherwear clothes are great. I intended on BF but couldn't and I have a few of their tops that I still wear, can't even tell their BF tops. They have great sales, I didn't pay more than $12 for anything I bought on there.

Elise, I'm glad it's not bothering her. That is hilarious about the bandaids, you better stock up!
I hope your DH isn't sick.
ladydy
ladydy

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sat May 09, 2009 8:27 am

Morning ladies!

So DH got home yesterday, no fever (thank goodness!) but I took one look at him and I said "Allergy attack!" Which is really annoying because he gets shots every 3 weeks, and he had just gotten his shots last week, so he shouldn't be having an allergy attack! But he is, so I ran out to CVS and got him some allergy medicine which seems to be helping. I told him he should call the allergist to let them know so they can adjust his shots or whatever, but he's being a typical guy.

That's the scoop here - now if I can only get him off FB so we can get some stuff done in the house before Jeremy's game this afternoon.......
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sat May 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Elise- What is your DH allergic to?My DH is allergic(mildly) to bees and mosquitoes?If he gets bit or stung he welts up big time...Dylan(ODS) is the same way..Me, I have lots of fun allergies but am on Singulair for the allergies and asthma. Geez momma when it rains it pours for you doesn't it! Poor Rayna but the image of a kiddo covered in bandaids is too cute!

Eileen- Oh yeah I forgot about the boppy's and motherwear...Both necessities..I have a handful of shirts and a night gown from them(their value line is VERY affordable) and they are very durable and well made. The boppy I put around my waist more for Lucas to lay on...Oh and tell her to drink ALOT of water!! I'm always hungry and thirsty(no I'm not diabetic my blood levels have been checked since Luc was born) and have been told by many that its from the nursing...

MichelleL- Great chatting with you earlier and I doubt I will ever look at a tomato the same again!!! I meant to ask you though how you're doing with your medical stuff? I've had my head in the sand lately but recently unburied it. Whats the latest?

AFM:DH and I have to inventory the ENTIRE house tomorrow for the lawyer...Gonna be a long one ladies...Hope you all have a Happy Mommy's Day!!!My first one with 3 kiddos! wow that sounds like ALOT of kids...Geez...
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by PolloLoco75 Sun May 10, 2009 12:55 am

Hi Everyone!

i am going to try and do a quick catch up here. I have read everything and I hope I remember it correctly.

MichelleL - Sounds like you had a blast on girls night! JEALOUS over here! Hang on. Your Dr's appointment will be here before you know it. Oh and you and Dawson and some friends are going to be in the Dallas area? Hmmm.... Maybe we could meet for a meal or starbucks or something.

Kristen - Sorry to hear you have strep throat! That stuff is really going around right now. A guy at my work, a friend of mine and my mom have all had it within the last couple of weeks. I am surprised (knocking on wood as we speak) Nate has avoided it.

Eileen - That sucks that Hubby wont bite on the cleaning service. What if you asked for it as a gift be it Mother's Day, Birthday, Anniversary what ever. Just everytime a special occasion comes around for a gift to come your way - You want maids to come in for a day and deep clean. I had to do that for over a year before DH gave in and he fell in love with what all they did and that it made me so happy.

Shannon - No friend should make you feel bad for doing what you have to do. Hang in there tomorrow and try to enjoy Mother's day some if you can.

Joy - It sounds like you will be chasing after Jeremiah before you know it!

Diana - Yes I did survive but just barely. Unfortunately it didnt get any better. I was so glad to go to sleep and start fresh on Friday.
Did you get all of your cooking done? Was it a success?

Elise - You poor thing and your poor family. Geesh! I hope everyone gets well soon. I am glad to hear that that washer and dryer are treating you nicely. Sitll so freakin jealous over here. We went to look at dryer vent cleaning kits today. Wheee!

Kim - I hope you are having a good weekend with your girls with a little OT to boot!

I hope I didnt miss anyone. If I did Hello and I hope you are having a good weekend.

AFM - Well my life is still the fast moving roller coaster it has been for the last few weeks. It has to slow down sometime right? Thursday wasnt the best of days but its done and gone. Friday was a much better day even though I didnt get to go to the Mother's day ice cream social at Nate's daycare. I wanted to but I took off too much work this last week and couldnt even bring myself to ask for the time off. Nate has starting teething HARD CORE again. Poor guy. He wakes up every hour or 2 crying in pain. We go in there and pick him up and he cuddles with us for a second and goes back to sleep. He isnt wanting to eat because his mouth hurts. This includes bottles. We have another week and a few days to go on this round of antibiotics for the ears but he seems to be feeling better with that. We are also as of this weekend giving up our bouncy chair. I am going to miss it so much! We have used it EVERY day since Nate was born. It is just too dangerous now. We are also getting new car seats for both cars because our infant seat is too freakin heavy to carry him in anymore. We set up the pack n play in our living room for when we would normally use the bouncy chair and just used it a little today. He is still getting used to it.
We already had our Mother's day dinner. Tonight Nate and Daddy took me out for Sushi! It was sooo good. This was after a long day of shopping and doing chores. Tomorrow we are taking my mom to lunch. We got her a hanging flowers and I printed out some pictures from Nate's 6 mth photo shoot and put them in a neat frame for her. I dont know what the boys have planned for me. Nate did sent me pink roses to my office on Friday. Too sweet he is!
I guess that is about it for now. I have to go and finish ordering car seats and do another load of laundry before bed.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Mother's Day. The brand new moms and the already moms with new babies. You are all wonderful and I love you!

Take Care!
PolloLoco75
PolloLoco75

Back to top Go down

Post by nursejessicadavis Sun May 10, 2009 2:29 am

Hello Ladies. it's 2:27am and I can't sleep. Always fun. I wanted to stop in and give a quick Mother's day wish to every one. Hope it's a great one!

cute mother's day comments

nursejessicadavis
nursejessicadavis

http://www.myspace.com/fairybitch4life

Back to top Go down

Post by eileen bauer Sun May 10, 2009 4:05 am

Thanks all for the suggestions for my cousin and hubby might budge on the maid thing but not right now. he is mr clean freak and he agreed to back off for a little bit I am like how do you be a clean freak with 3 kiddos? but ohwell.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIES!!!
eileen bauer
eileen bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Sun May 10, 2009 8:47 am

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!!!!

as I told you all I entered Landree and McKenna into our local paper's cutest baby contest. I know Kristen entered Maddie too. If you go to www.westerlysun.com and follow the links to vote (you have to register to vote) you can vote once a day for only one child....so Vote Maddie one day, Landree the next and McKenna the third (Landree is on page 5 of the 0-12 and McKenna page 2 of the 2-3) unless you have 3 different email addresses to register with and you can vote for all 3 in one day Very Happy
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 am

I will check all what everyone posted later just wanted to pop on here before we head for church and tell all you momma's Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the coming years with your babies will be blessed ones.. And have a great day!!!( I'll try and catch up on personals later on tonight probably.. Take care.

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleL Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 am

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Momma's Day!

It's crazy around here today.....our neighbors decided to throw a huge party for their teenager last night. They are two houses down and we could hear the music in our house. I went down there and talked to them but ended up calling the police 3 times. Finally at 11pm (after it woke Brenden twice and Dawson couldn't fall asleep) I went down there and opened up a can of Michelle whoop-ass. Needless to say we are exhausted. Brenden is cutting his top teeth and he is just a mess today....but mostly from not getting to sleep well last night. I'll be back later for personals. We are going out to lunch which means we have to be at Cheddar's no later than 11am to wait in line. So crazy......

Again, everyone have a happy day and enjoy your kiddos! I think today is just as special for them as it is for us!
MichelleL
MichelleL

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetie462 Sun May 10, 2009 10:24 am

Shannon - DH is allergic to it all - pollen, ragweed...etc...except cochroaches! Go figure!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!

AFM: Ok - I need to get off the computer and get stuff done before we go to brunch, but I just wanted to pop on and wish everyone a great day! I don't know how I would have gotten thru the past year without everyone! One day, we seriously have to all get together (with and without the kids and spouses!).
tweetie462
tweetie462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Sun May 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey Kim- Thanks for posting the info! I love Landree and McKenna's pics!! They are adorable!

Hey Ladies, Maddie is on pg. 4 of the 0-12 category. Thanks for voting for our lo's!

Hope you all had the best Mother's Day!
Kristen
Kristen
Kristen

Back to top Go down

Post by mythreesons Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Hey Eileen- I thought of 2 more must-haves for nursing....1. Lansinoh cream... That totally saved my nipples the first 2-3 weeks while Lucas and I were getting the hang of it. 2. Patience...If she has a decent milk supply then tell her to give it one month to give it a fair shot.It's tough the first few weeks.Very tough...Believe me if we could've afforded formula then I would have quit the first week. Ok thats really all I can think of...

Happy Mothers Day Mommas!!!

AFM: So DS#2 woke up with a HORRIBLE cough today.No fever though...If it still sounds bad tomorrow we will head off to the doctor.Little man Lucas on the other hand is running a fever since yesterday that drops with Motrin but doesn't go away and it takes a combination of Tylenol and Motrin for it to stay gone for a few hours...He too is coughing although its not a bad cough at this point...I guess we've had healthy kids too long here.It's been 2 months since we've had any little sickies...So if he's coughing still tomorrow with a fever he too will be visiting the doctor...Of course the two kids go to different doctors but DH can help out with that...We've inventoried about 1/2 of the house today...This is alot of work and I just want it to be done so we can "start over" I guess. DH is feeling like its all his fault and I told him its not at all and this is just a bump and a pothole in the road of life.Of course I got a call from my cousin who is very opinionated and well, she's pretty much a flaming bitch. She said I should hold off on the bankruptcy until Brian gets another job so we can repay the debt that we ran up...Sigh..Didn't anyone else's parents teach them that if they don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?We were drowning and I haven't told anyone by how much because it's embarrassing, KWIM? And frankly unless they are donating money to help pay it off, it's none of their business...Eh well, ya can't win em all....Gotta run...Am exausted and headed for bed....Later Ladies!!!
mythreesons
mythreesons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 12:41 am

Ok so Alot of postings..

I will just do random personals of what I can remember

Shannon- Pay no mind to what people say about you guys filing bankruptcy...They are not in your shoes and they do not know the details of everything so shame on them for being so judgmental towards the idea of filing. And shame on them twice over if they are friends...friends are supposed to be there to support you no matter what not kick you when you are down. You are doing what's best for your family and thats all that matters.

Amy- I hope this teething spurt goes by quickly for Nate.. It sucks so much to see your LO in pain and not much you can do about it...

Elise- I am so jealous of the washer and dryer I have a few loads to do can I ship it to you to wash and dry for me? lol

Michelle- I totally know about disruptive and rude loud neighbors in the house I live in it is split into 3 apts and I have had my share of noisy tenants.....It's Terrible..hopefully they won't be throwing any more parties anytime soon so you can get some good rest..

AFM- Not a whole lot going on here really..We went to church the kids made me handprints on a posterboardwith a little verse on it that talks about them growing up and me being able to look at their hand prints and remember when they were small again...Elijah on Friday came home from school with a card and a little budding flower for me... then sun afternoon we went and had a small cookout at MIL... I guess that was alright... Elijah's appt with the ENT is this Thursday.. I am hoping they may be able to do the same day removal if possible since we are having to drive almost an hour and a half away from home for the appt..His snoring seems like it is getting worse and even during the daytime now I can notice noisy breathing. I am quite nervous at the fact that he will have to be put under and in surgery for it but I would rather go through this than have him stop breathing at night because his airway is so obstructed by his tonsils and not notice it till its too late.. It is so scary to watch him sleep and to see how he gasps for air sometimes.. Alright I'm off to check my email one more time (after reading the other thread posts that is)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon May 11, 2009 8:00 am

Don't forget to register and vote at www.westerlysun.com for their cutest baby contest...Landree, McKenna and Maddison(Maddie) are all in it. You can vote for one child daily until the 24th, so take turn with the girls or register with multiple email addresses!
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum